007

Yuna Inspired: Our Virtual Family [Luhan Version]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi," greeted one of the two girls Xiumin brought by for lunch with the gang. "I'm Gayoon. Gayoon Heo."

Simultaneously, the gang greeted back and looked at Xiumin, who was standing behind Gayoon, for answer.

The other girl said, "And I'm Krystal. Xiumin said we can join you guys for lunch. Is that okay?"

"Sure." The gang said. They made space for the two girls. Luna and Hana moved to sit beside the girls, and Xiumin happily hopped to sit between Luhan and Lay.

"I'm Hana." Hana introduced. "The one with a stuffed mouth is Luhan."

Luhan waved 'hi' since he couldn't speak with his mouth full.

Luna smiled, "And I'm Luna." She pointed and looked at Lay, "He's my boyfriend, Lay."

"How did you meet Xiumin?" Lay asked.

Gayoon and Krystal looked at one another. Gayoon blushed while Krystal answered.

"Actually, since today was our last day of the school tour, we were asked to pair up and walk around the school for a more personal feel." Krystal glanced at Xiumin, "When Gayoon's notes were blown by the wind, he retrieved it for her."

Xiumin flashed a smile, "Ah, it was no big deal."

"So, how do you like the school so far?" Hana asked.

Gayoon nodded, "I like it. The people here are nice and the staffs are very helpful."

"And, the places are very easy to get to. It's not like a maze." Krystal added. She looked at the gang. When she saw Hana giving Luhan her water bottle because he was finished with his, she asked, "Sorry, but, are you two going out, too?"

Her question directed at Hana and Luhan shocked them. Luhan spurt out the drink and he coughed. Hana's shock was overtaken by the spill.

"Sorry, is that a no?"

Luna let out a laugh, "No, they're not dating. They're just friends."

"Yes, we're just friends." Hana emphasized.

Luhan, tapping on his chest, added, "Me? With Hana? Please, anybody in this school knows she's the only person I wouldn't date."

Hana and Luhan gave each other a satisfying look.

"Really?!" Krystal sounded happily. Catching herself and her tone of voice, she coughed and calmly repeated, "Really? Why is that?"

Gayoon tapped Krystal and whispered, "Krystal, that's too personal."

Hana waved her hands, "Oh, no. It's not. In fact, we'd be glad to get rid of any rumor out there about this dude and me dating."

Ignoring her friend's comment, Krystal continued, "So, the rumor about Luhan and Hana being a long-term couple isn't real?" She sounded happier and happier by the moment, which everyone seemed to take notice but didn't care.

Hana and Luhan immediately nodded. "We're just friends. Nothing more."

Krystal panted out of joy, "So, so...then..." She scooted forward, messing up the circle, "...Luhan, who are you dating now?"

"N-no one." Luhan answered.

"Krystal," Gayoon stopped her friend again. "I think it's time for us to go." She stood up with Krystal, "Thanks for letting us join you." They bid their upperclassmen good bye and left the rooftop.

The friends looked at Xiumin.

"What?" Xiumin asked, confused. "Isn't she adorable?"

"It is her!" The friends exclaimed. To themselves, they were wondering why in the world Xiumin would bring two random girls to them.

"You guys do know which one, right?" Xiumin asked.

"Gayoon?" The friends answered together.

Xiumin nodded. "Yeah, she has the most beautiful smile ever." He touched his own lips, "Her lips are soft and-"

"Whoa, you kissed her?!" His friends asked.

Xiumin made a face, "No, I haven't! I was just saying. I mean- come on, it's the lips of a girl! It's gotta be soft!"

"Hey," Luhan began, "You were following them the entire time, weren't you?" He smirked, "You little stalker."

Xiumin exhaled, "Didn't you hear they explained how we met?"

"We did, but she didn't know that you were stalking them. They only innocently know that you saved them, you little erted stalker!"

Xiumin sat proudly, "Fine, I can accept being a stalker, but I will not accept the added 'ert'!" He scoffed, "You're just angry that I got two girls!"

Luhan made a face back at Xiumin. Seconds later, he frowned, "Right..."

The gang laughed at the dumb conversation the two had.

"But, Luhan," Luna said, "I think you might be getting a girlfriend, soon, too."

Everyone paid attention to Luna.

"It seemed that this Krystal likes you."

Hana nodded, "Yeah. I agree. She kept on asking you those questions, making sure that you were single."

Luhan smirked. Leaning in with a seductive smile, he asked Hana, "What--jealous?"

Hana rolled her eyes and shoved him away from her face with a hand, "As if." She looked at him, "I guess your charms are still working, eh? Your dating record resumes."

"You don't need to worry about your own dating record." Luhan put an arm around Hana's shoulders, "Hana, your future will be with cats, not with a man."

The gang laughed at Luhan's teasing comment while Hana chased Luhan around.

"Stop jinxing it!" Hana shouted, trying to catch a running Luhan who made faces to provoke her even more.

*

"Luhan?" asked someone from behind Luhan and Hana who were on their way walking home to pick Taeyang up from the day care.

"Oh, Krystal...right?" Hana asked.

Krystal greeted them with a bow. "Excuse me, but, I would like to speak with Luhan alone. Is that okay, Hana?"

Luhan and Hana looked at one another confusingly.

Hana smiled, "Sure, go ahead."

Luhan hesitated. "But Tae-"

"I'm fine." Hana interrupted. She didn't want Luhan to say Taeyang's name out loud. She lied, "We usually stop here anyway."

"But, it's still far from the-"

"I'm fine." Hana said again, expressing that he needn't to worry about her safety heading to Taeyang alone. She waved to Krystal, "Bye, Krystal."

*

The door opened and Hana perked up from her afternoon nap that had become a long sleep. She glanced over at a sleeping Taeyang in the nursery center. She and Taeyang were asleep in the living room. With the cold air entering from outside where the door was still open, she pulled the blanket over her body and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning and Luhan had just gotten home.

"Sorry." Luhan shut the door and came over. "You slept here?"

Hana yawned and nodded. She sat up straight, "Your food!" Turning around, she looked at the dinner she had set on the table for Luhan. They weren't covered, so she exhaled depressingly because she knew they weren't good anymore.

"You slept out here waiting for me?" Luhan whispered, feeling grateful.

"Pabo," Hana said, "I just thought you might wake me up in the middle of the night to make you food."

Luhan hugged Hana and his cold jacket seeped through Hana's jacket, making her shiver. "I'll go eat now." He stood up, pulling away.

Hana tugged at his hand, "No. I'll reheat them."

Luhan smiled. "You go back to sleep. I'll walk you up when I'm finished so we can go to bed together."

Hana's eyes widen at his comment.

"I meant you know, our own rooms," Luhan clarified immediately.

Hana sighed and leaned back down on the sofa and let Luhan to eat his food. Luhan headed over to the table and took the plates to microwave it. He saw a note on the table and it read, 'Pabo, pabo, pabo! Don't wake me up to heat your food. Do it yourself. Oh. Use the mittens so you won't burn yourself. Hana.' Luhan laughed. He put two plates in the microwave and started heating them. Turning around, he pushed himself up onto the counter.

Looking at the sofa where Hana was sleeping, he said, "Ne, Hana..."

"Hmmm?" Hana responded sleepily.

Luhan fidgeted with his hands. "Uh..." He didn't know how to start. Or, where to start. But, he knew he had to tell her first. He wanted to let her know first out of everyone. "...Hana..."

*

"How come you're so sleepy today?" Xiumin asked Luhan. It was the weekend and the gang was off spending time together, something they could finally do with Hana, though, this was planned by Luhan. Xiumin and Luhan were sitting at a bench waiting for the girls to come back from the bathroom after changing Taeyang's diaper, and for Lay to bring them their shaved ice cream.

"I didn't get home until late in the morning." Luhan said.

"Where did you two go?"

Luhan perked up, "Eh, you know who I went with?"

Xiumin laughed, "Well, yeah, Hana, right?"

Luhan stopped to think for a moment. "Hana? No...no, I didn't."

Xiumin's eyes widen, "WHO DID YOU GO WITH?!"

"What...but-"

"We're back." Hana said with a cute voice and raising Taeyang's hand as he laughed. "Lay hasn't returned?"

"I'll go check up on him." Luna said, leaving the gang.

Xiumin stood up, "Hana, do you know where Luhan was yesterday night?"

Hana shook her head. "Why? Was he with you?"

"No. Then-"

"Luhan."

The gang turned around and saw Krystal and Gayoon all dressed up. Krystal rushed past Xiumin and Hana and went over to sit by Luhan.

Clasping her arm in Luhan's, she asked, "Am I pretty today?"

Xiumin and Hana were confused. Xiumin couldn't close his mouth and Hana kept on blinking.

"Oh, hello, Juri and Hana."

"H-hello." Xiumin and Hana responded back.

"Thank you for inviting us today." Gayoon said from behind. She came forward and greeted them formally. "I hope we aren't intruding."

"Invite?" Xiumin asked. "We invited you?"

"Hey, ice cre-" Luna and Lay changed their happy expression into the same expression as Hana and Xiumin when they saw Gayoon and Krystal.

Luna handed Hana her ice cream, "Oh, you guys are here, too?"

"Luna, stop joking. Did you invite them?" Xiumin asked.

Luna looked at Xiumin and shook her head.

"Then, who did?" Xiumin inquired.

"We did." Krystal and Luhan said together.

Their friends looked at them to expand their answer.

"We're dating."

*

"Xiumin, it's not Gayoon, so be happy." Hana cheered a sad Xiumin. At the same time, she played with Taeyang, gently throwing him up in the air. "You don't like Krystal anyway." This time, it was Hana sitting with Xiumin at the bench while everyone left to shop. She volunteered to stay behind to be with Xiumin whom she caught was depressed after the sudden confession between Krystal and Luhan.

"That's not the point." Xiumin said. "The one who was supposed to have a girlfriend was me, not Luhan!"

Hana laughed, "Xiumin, you will. It'll just take time."

Xiumin exhaled. "But, Luhan having a girlfriend...before me..."

"...is what?"

"...impossible to accept!" Xiumin cried out.

Hana let out a laugh, "Xiumin, Luhan has been having girlfriends way before you. They just...weren't official."

"Exactly." Xiumin said, "They weren't official then. But, this time...it is!" He stopped his sarcastic depression and overly dramatic whining, "Hey, is Krystal...his first like, official girlfriend?"

Hana thought for a moment. "Yeah. yeah...it is." She became shocked herself when she realized this. "Wow."

"You're okay?"

"What do you mean?" Hana became lost when Xiumin changed the subject to her. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Are you okay with Luhan having a girlfriend?" Xiumin carefully asked.

Hana kissed Taeyang, "Of course I am. It really took off a few baggages off of my shoulders." She looked at Taeyang. Now, Luhan won't have to keep worrying about us. "I'm really happy for him."

*

"You can take a shower, now." Hana said, coming down the stairs. They have just arrived from the exhausting shopping day out and Hana went to take a bath. She came over to Taeyang who was playing on the rug with his newly bought toys and started playing with him.

"Hana..." Luhan began. "How come you were shocked when I told you about Krystal and me going out?"

"Because I didn't know."

Luhan frowned, "But, I told you yesterday. Well, this morning, technically, when I got home."

"This morning?" Hana thought back. "No, you didn't. We woke up, had breakfast, and then you suddenly just invited us to go shopping." Hana sneered playfully at him, "It was so you could introduce us to your new girlfriend, huh?"

"What, no- I told you when I got home, remember?" Luhan said.

"What do you mean when you got home? You just went to eat, didn't you?" Hana asked.

Luhan gasped, "You went back to sleep?!" He came over to Hana, "When I was saying it to you, you were sleeping?" He couldn't believe it. When he was busily confessing to his friend about his new girlfriend, he had thought Hana was listening to him the entire time.

Hana perked up, "Oh, you were trying to tell me something then?"

Luhan made a face at her, "Yeah! I was going to let you be the first one to know about it so you could feel special, but I guess someone was too busy sleeping!" He didn't know why he was disappointed that his friend didn't stay up to listen to him.

Hana stood up, confused. "Oi, why are you so worked up? Now I know, right?"

Luhan sighed, "But, I wanted you to know before anyone else."

"Why?"

"Because you're Hana!" Luhan answered.

Hana couldn't comprehend Luhan's answer, and so couldn't he.

Hana exhaled and walked over to Luhan, "Are you okay?"

Luhan nodded, "Sorry. I really don't know why I'm acting this way."

Hana gently shoved him playfully, "Pabo. I think you're just too overjoyed and didn't get enough sleep." She looked at the clock, "How about you go take a shower and then come downstairs for dinner. We'll try to finish homework before twelve and head to bed. Okay?"

Luhan glared at her. "Oi, I'm not a child. Don't speak to me in that mommy-tone."

Hana pretentiously ignore his comment, "What do you mean?" Provoking him even more, she purposely pinched his cheeks and cutely added, "Hurry, Luhan."

Luhan slapped her hands away from his cheeks and pinched hers back, "Pabo, pabo, pabo!" Letting go, he ran upstairs to do what Hana had suggested.

Hana looked at his friend going up the stairs and laughed to herself. When Luhan was out of sight, she slowly walked to Taeyang and spoke to him in a quiet manner, "From now on, it's you and me. Just like how it should be."

*

"Say 'ah,'" said Krystal, feeding a happy Luhan shaved ice cream.

Lately, because Luhan and Krystal were going out, Krystal and her friend Gayoon have been hanging out with the gang. The gang was at a nearby restaurant where it was popular for many local teens to attend because it had anything a teen needed. Next door was an arcade, upstairs had karaoke rooms, and downstairs was the restaurant itself. It was paradise.

"Thanks." Luhan said, looking at her.

Krystal smiled, "It's okay, Luhan."

Luna put a fist on the table, "Can we please leave without you guys?" She looked around the room, "It's getting more and more crowded. The air has been recycled and reused that it's so gross to even think about it!"

Xiumin was the first to object, "No!" He lowered his voice since Gayoon, his crush, was sitting beside him, "We- we have to stay."

"Why's that?" Luna asked, annoyed.

Xiumin signaled with his eyes that he wanted to spend more time with Gayoon.

Luna could care less. "So?"

Xiumin knew he couldn't do anything, so he used the only person he knew would have the power to persuade Luna. "Hana!"

Hana looked up from drinking her milkshake while doing homework.

"Please tell Luna that we should stay for another hour."

Hana looked around the room. She was sitting at the end of the table, directly across the love-birds of Luhan and Krystal, and next to Luna. "I don't mind where we go, honestly." She looked at her area, "I'm almost done with this worksheet."

Luhan leaned in, "Hey, hey, hey! Let me see it, too!"

He tried grabbing it but Hana stopped him, daring him silently that he had to do his own work or else he'd get it from her.

"Fine. Like your answers are correct." When Hana moved her hands from her papers, Luhan snatched it, "Ha!"

"Luhan!" Hana exclaimed. She gave up when she saw that Luhan was only analyzing her answers.

He tossed it back to her. "I could do it myself later." Luhan stuck out his tongue and she stuck hers back.

They laughed it off, ending their small dispute.

Krystal looked back and forth between Luhan and Hana. She asked Hana, "You're not mad?"

"At what?" Hana bundled her papers together and placed it neatly inside her binder.

"He looked at your paper, mocked your answers, and tossed it back at you."

Hana blinked. It was true that it sounded horrible, but it wasn't at all. It was the norm between her and Luhan. "Oh, no. Luhan and I were just joking around."

Krystal was the one who became shocked this time. It became clear to the gang that Krystal was more naive than she seemed to not be. "But, you guys stuck your tongues out at each other."

Luhan let out laugh, "But, we didn't mean it."

"How do you know?" Krystal questioned.

Hana and Luhan looked at one another. When they couldn't find the answer, they looked at their friends who immediately shook their heads to express that they didn't know, too.

Hana finally thought of an answer. "Ah."

Everyone paid attention.

"Maybe it's because Luhan and I have been friends for a long time."

"How long?"

"Hmm...about...four to five years." Hana looked at Krystal, "Why'd you asked if we were mad at each other?"

Krystal chuckled shyly, "I've never seen anyone joke like that before."

Hana smiled, "Well, don't worry. Now that you're going out with this dude of mine, you're going to experience things you've thought you'd never experience."

Krystal's eyes became big, "Really?"

"Really, really."

Krystal thought for a while before asking the next question. "Then...does that mean that...you're one of his ex-girlfriends?"

"EH?!" The gang exclaimed altogether.

Hana stuttered, "No. We aren't a couple, and we were never a couple." She pointed at Luhan and Krystal, "You two are the couple now."

"Then..." When Krystal was going to ask another question to Hana, seeing someone coming up to the table made her stop.

"Hana?" The stranger asked.

Hana turned around when she heard her nickname from someone else.

"It is Hana!" The stranger, a boy about Hana's and her friends' age, called his group of friends to come over. "Hey, hey! I'm over here!"

Hana stood up, covering with joy. "Chanyeol!" She gave him a good look at the face and then up and down. "You-!"

Chanyeol perked his brows at her and cheekily smiled at her. With an arm rested on the chair Hana was sitting on, he said, "I look cool, don't I?"

Hana was in disbelief, "Cool?! You are handsome!"

Her friends, especially Luna covered in shocked. Seeing this scene just made them surprised. They have never heard Hana complimenting a guy before with such words like these.

When Chanyeol's friends came over, Hana greeted them individually, "Hello."

"Hello." They greeted back.

One of them asked, "Is it really her?"

Chanyeol nodded and his friends all squealed in delight, making Hana and everyone else curious and Krystal uncomfortable. Gayoon noticed and she kept on looking back and forth between her friend, Hana, and Chanyeol.

"What about me?" Hana asked Chanyeol.

One of Chanyeol's friends hit his chest, "Oi, you didn't tell her the good news?!"

"What good news?' Even though she didn't know, she was excited since it was good news. "Wait, before you tell me, let me introduce you to my friends." She turned around to look at her friends, "This is Luna and her boyfriend Lay. That's Xiumin and our new friend Gayoon. And, finally, Luhan and his new girlfriend Krystal." Hana didn't catch Chanyeol’s frozen look when she introduced her friends. She continued, "Hey, let's combine these two tables and talk."

Chanyeol and his frien

Please log in to read the full chapter