Chapter 9

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

 

Tonight my mom said that he want to introduce me to someone. At first she didn’t want to tell me who the person is but after I keep badgering her she finally gave up and tell me.

 The person that she wants to introduce to me was her boyfriend. I cannot believe that my mom already got a boyfriend without telling me. How could she do this to me?

But I also haven’t told her that I got myself a boyfriend. It would be nice if Ljoe could come to this dinner too. Then I can introduce him to her.

She then starts to tell me how she falls in love with that guy. It turn out that it was her boss who happen to be her boyfriend. Since my mom work as a maid at the guy residence so she always meet him. After that, he confesses to my mom and asks to be her boyfriend. After going on steady relationship, he decided to propose my mom to be his wife.

So tonight it would be an official meeting for me and the guy is. I cannot wait to know how the person that my mom falls in love with is. I hope he is nice enough to take care of me and my mother. No wonder I see my mom shine brightly these days. She is falling in love. If she is happy then I also will be happy for her.

My mom told me that the guy that will be my father is also has the same surname which is Lee. I’m glad about it. He already got one son from his first marriage and his age would be around me. What make me surprise is his son also went to the same school as me. I wonder who the person is but I hope he can be a good brother to me.

For tonight dinner I wear a white suit that fit perfectly with my body. Styling a bit my yellow honey hair and then I was done. I have to wear something that proper since the person who was going to be my new father was an important person in business industry.

“Are you done Chanhee?,” My mom shout from outside of my room.

“Yeah. I’m almost done,” I shout back. When I look at my watch it’s already late. Crap!

A black limousine was sent from Mr. Lee for us to ride to head toward the restaurant. My jaws drop down when I step out of the house. I never imagine in my life that I will get chances to ride a limousine. 

When we arrive at the restaurant we were lead to the table where Mr. Lee has seat at. I feel bad for coming late for this dinner meeting. Mr. Lee was not facing my direction so I was not able to see his face yet. Beside him I guess it was his son who went to school as me. I still could not see his face though.

“Sorry.. we’re late,” My mom apologise to Mr. Lee.

“It’s fine dear. We also just arrive,”Mr Lee smile warmly to both of us.

“Ah.. this is my son, Byunghun,” Mr Lee point to his son beside him. Byunghun? Somehow his name remind of someone.

When I look up I feel like my whole world is crush. It was Ljoe!! My boyfriend will become my step brother?! Oh god! Please just kill me now. I avoided to looking at him and trying to hide behind my mom. I hope he will not recognize it that I was Chunji.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Byunghun but you can call me Ljoe,” Ljoe politely introduce himself.

“Nice to meet you too. This is my son, Chanhee introduce yourself,” My mom pushes me forward.

“No. I don’t want,” I whisper to her. I don’t want Ljoe to know who I am.

“Aigoo.. Chanhee!,” My mom send her scary glare to me.

 “Fine!,” I give up and then start to introduce myself.

“H..hi my name is C..Chanhee,” Damn it! Why did I stutter? I avoid at all any eye contact with Ljoe.

“Have we met before? It seems like I have seen you before this,” Ljoe staring intently at me.

“NO!,” I almost shout say it. Please don’t recognize me.

 

 

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

 

 

After almost fifteen minutes waiting then the person who is going to be my new mother show up. She looks panic as she knows she was late. Then, she apologising to both my father and I. She is pretty, no wonder my father fall for her.

Then, my attention move toward the person who standing beside her. I guess it was her son since my father told me that she has a son who is at the same age as mine. It would be great then because I always want a brother who was around my age.

My eyes widen when I recognize who the person is. Isn’t he is Chunji? Is he going to be my brother then? Wait! This is going to be interesting. Slowly my lips curve into a smirk when a sudden thought comes across my mind.

I keep my calm image and pretend that I didn’t know that Chunji was here and start to introduce myself.  I could see Chunji was trying to disappear from my view by hiding behind his mother. His look was totally priceless. I almost burst into laughing seeing his cute attempt to hide away from me.

If I didn’t know that my princess was actually a boy I would have believe that this person who was currently introducing himself has a similar face with the girl Chunji.

Soon we start eating and start to tell a little bit about each of our family. While all of us engage in a conversation, there was one person who was keeping quiet and continues eating his food like nothing happen. It was my girlfriend, Chunji. Truthfully I prefer to call him my girlfriend instead of boyfriend since he is a bit girly.

“So, are you always this quiet Chanhee?,” I suddenly ask him. I almost laugh when seeing his fluster reaction. He must be shock that I have asked him question.

“Ah..ye..yeah,” He avoiding my gaze toward him.

“I heard you also went to the same school as me. Which class are you from?,” I continues asking him.

“Uh.. I..I forgot what my class name. But I think you never saw me since our school is big and have many student,” I almost die holding my laughter when I heard his answer. Aigoo! My princess, what a crappy answer you have.

“Hmm.. maybe it’s true we never met with each other. Hey, do you know Chunji?,” I suddenly ask him. His eyes almost popping out at the mention of his name.

“NO! I never knew her. Since I was new in that school so I didn’t really know other student,” He almost shouts when he denied it.

“I though you would knew her since you enrol in the school almost at the time she enrol it too. By the way she was my girlfriend,” I purposely telling him just to see how is his reaction.

“Oh.. r..really?,” He look uncomfortable with my word.

“Yeah. She is pretty and nice girl. I hope I can introduce her to you someday since we’re going to be a family,” A sudden faint blush appears on his cheek when he heard my praise to him.

Truthfully I cannot wait for our parent to married each other. It’s because I cannot wait to be in the same house as Chunji. Seeing him every day from the moment I open my eyes until I close it would be a heaven for me. An evil smirk suddenly forms on my face when a sudden thought come across my mind. 

 


Chapter 9 is here! :D

OMG Chanhee is in big trouble hehehe...

Many of you have guess it right that Ljoe father will be maried to Chunji mother. 

Keep reading and commenting my story! 

^___^