Chapter 19

Oppa! I fall for you

 

Chunji POV

 

I stirred from my sleep and my hand automatically searching for my source of heat beside me. Unfortunately, what I feel is nothing. It was empty. I open my eyes groggily and see that the spot is vacant. My love already awoken and leave me alone.

I couldn’t help but pouting. I’m expecting him to wake me up and greet me with a morning kiss.  But I guess he must worry if being caught by mom so he leaves my room early. Without wasting time anymore, I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

Then, after I finish dressing up myself I go to Ljoe’s room to find him. When I open the door, I see him just finish wearing his clothes. I intended to surprise him a bit by suddenly back hugging him. He startled when he feel my arm wrapping around his waist but soon relax when knowing it was me.

“Good morning Byunggie,” I greet my handsome boyfriend.

“Morning baby,” Ljoe turns around to facing me and quickly gives me a peck on the lips.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?,” I’m pouting at him.

“Cause you look so sleepy and I don’t want to disturb you. How’s your back?,” Ljoe concern ask me while patting my back.

“I’m fine. Thanks to your massage,” I feel grateful for him when he really massages me.

“Glad you like it. Say it anytime or anywhere if you want it,” Ljoe say to me.

“Really? That’s so nice!,” I’m surprise by his offer.

“But of course there would be some payment and maybe on certain day, you have to ‘pay extra’ for it,” He smirk when he see my flushed face

“Yah! How could you charge your own boyfriend?,” I’m pouting at him.

“Correction, its girlfriend honey,” He really want to call me his girlfriend although I’m a boy.

“Yeah, whatever. But still you shouldn’t charge me like that” I don’t really care with want he want to call me.

“Nothing is free honey,” He smirks again at me.

“Aigoooo…. You so mean,” I pinch him not too hard on his arm as a sign of protest.

“I’m just didn’t want to let go the opportunity to have you,” He peck me once on the lips.

“Aishh.. you ert,” A faint blush appear on my cheek.

“I bet you love it,” He whispers at my ear.

“Shut up!,” I pouting at him before pretending to sulk with him.

After the talk, both of us walking together towards the kitchen to find some food since we are hungry.  Ljoe didn’t stop from teasing and flirting with me along our way. I bet he loves it to tickles and stealing kisses from me. He know how I would get fluster and nervous with the fear of getting caught by our mom.

“Yah! Byunggie stop it,” I whisper to him because I’m afraid mom would hear us.

“Why? Mom is not here,” He traps me in his arm and not letting me apart from him.

“Yeah, but she could be anywhere in this house,” I whisper again to him and struggling in his arm.

“Alright I’ll stop after you give me one last kisses,” He demand me to kisses him? Is he crazy? It is too risky to doing it now.

“Aigooooo,” I sigh. He really will get whatever he wants.

“Come on,” Ljoe pull me closer and nuzzling my neck.

“Okay, here you go,” I cup his face and plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

“Not on the cheek,” He is jutting out his lips to me.

“Aish! Don’t tell me you want it on the lips,” I widen my eyes at his request.

“That’s right. Come on, I’m waiting,” He smirk at me because he know I will do it. I curse once before peck him on the lips. But before I manage to pull away from him he takes the chance to deepen our kiss. I’m too weak to push him away because I love it when he kisses me like this.

“Thank you honey,” He grins when we pulled apart. My face couldn’t get any redder than this.

 

 

Mrs. Lee POV

 

I was about to step out from the kitchen when I see Chanhee lean to kiss Byunghun on the lips. Chanhee was about to pull away when Byunghun hold him to kiss him more. I rub my eyes few times to make sure what I see is right. Both of my sons is sharing kiss on the lips in front of me.

“C..chanhee…..   Byung..hun,” A gasp escape my mouth.

“Mom!,” Chanhee shriek when he hear it.

“M..mom we… we can explain this,” Byunghun stutter as both of them being caught by me.

“You better cause I want to know what the heck is going on between you two,” I narrow my eyes to both of them.

Then we went to sit at the living room with Chanhee sitting beside Byunghun. He seems too scared with me right now. I wait patiently for their explanation because I want to know what exactly is happening. Then Byunghun start talking.

“Actually mom, Channie and I are together. Both of us love each other,” He carefully said it while holding tight Chanhee hand.

“W..hat?! When all of this start?,” I couldn’t believe it. Both of my sons are dating?

“It starts when I saw Channnie the first time at school. I already fall for him at that time without knowing who he is. After I make some research I found out that he is a boy but that didn’t stop me from loving him. We got in the relationship few days before you and Dad announce both of you are together,” Byunghun explain more.

“I love him mom. Please don’t separate us,” Chanhee start talking after keeps silent.

I look sceptically at them. I don’t know what to say. I don’t have any problem with my son being gay but somehow at the thought of them as a sibling right now it does bother me. They are step brother yet they also boyfriend to each other. But I cannot be selfish and separate them.

“Mom… I’m sorry,” Suddenly Chanhee burst into tears. I know him always being a good boy so whenever he did something wrongs to me he will quickly apologize and fix the problem. My heart ache seeing him like this.

“Shh… Channie, stop crying,” Byunghun calm Chanhee down by hugging him.

“I..I can’t… Byunggie.. let’s just b…break up,” Both me and Byunghun shock with his words. Chanhee request for a break up with Byunghun because he afraid of me not approving them?

“No! I’m not going to break up with you,” Byunghun shout. He seems mad with Chanhee request.

“No one is going to break up. I’m okay with both of you are together. It’s just that I’m shock. I didn’t expect this,” I shout to both of them as I cannot see them suffering anymore. I don’t want them to be quarrelling with each other as I love both of them.

“Are.. you really okay with us mom?,” Chanhee ask me for confirmation.

“Yeah. Of course I’m okay. Nothing is much more important than your happiness,” I smile warmly at him. I will accept with whatever that will make my son happy.

“Thank you mom. I love you,” Chanhee lunch his body to me and hug me tightly.  Oh my baby boy, you’re big already.

“I love you too Chanhee,” I peck his forehead and pat his back.

“Now, would you like to explain what happen last night? Cause I know you’re not in your room last night Byunghun,” When I pull apart from Chanhee, I suddenly remember the reason I curious about them.

“A..about that, w..well w..we had a sleep over. That’s all,” Byunghun stutter while Chanhee gasp before quieting himself and let Byunghun explain everything. My eyes caught the blush that appears on their cheek.

“Is it so? Why your sleep over need my Chanhee to be under those blanket?,” My curiosity begin to grow.

“Mom! Please… don’t talk about this,” Chanhee stop me from asking anymore. His face is really red and flush.

“Chanhee, if both of you had done it I deserve to know. Is he has taken away your ity?,” I didn’t stop asking. It seems like I hit the jackpot when both of them silent and look away from me. A sign of guiltiness.

“Why you guys silent? Is it true?,” I ask again. I need to know if my Chanhee here is already being taken by him.

“Y..yeah. We had done it few times,” Byunghun mumble slowly but loud enough for me to catch it.

“Few times?! You better be responsible for him Byunghun,” I widen my eyes at his answer and demand him to take responsibility of Chanhee.

“Of course I will,” He grab Chanhee hand link it together.

“That’s great,” I’m satisfied seeing both of them like this.

“So, tell me when was your first time Chanhee?,” I’m asking more because I need to know all the details. Especially when it is involve my baby Chanhee.

“W..when both of you gone for honeymoon,” Byunghun stutter while answering.

“Yah! While I was away you having honeymoon by yourself here?,” I couldn’t believe it on how fast their progress is. I look at Chanhee and thinking on how easy for him to let Byunghun had him. He supposed to play hard to catch.

“Byunggie the one who start it. He is so ert,” Chanhee blurt out when he feel my gaze on him. I bet he feel guilty.

“Yah Channie! You also want it like me,” Byunghun defending himself and putting blame on Chanhee. I chuckle inside seeing them.

“Aigoo.. both of my son is ert. But I couldn’t blame it; you guys are young so you couldn’t control your hormones. But keep down all the noise okay. I don’t want to hear any of your bliss moment,” I tease them a bit. But it’s true, I absolutely don’t want to hear it when they at it like a bunny.

“Channie you heard that? You should control your voice,” Byunghun told Chanhee and make him pouting alone.

“It was yours that big, how could I slow down my voice,” He whispers to Byunghun but luckily I manage to hear it.

“What you say Channie?,” I chuckle before asking again my son.

“Nothing,” He quickly shut his mouth and look away. I bet he was really embarrassed being interrogate like this.

Somehow, my heart feels at ease seeing them loving each other. My baby boy already found the love of his heart. I don’t have the heart to pull them apart.

Then maybe we could start discussing about the wedding? I chuckle while imagining it. 

 


 

Thank goodness their mother accept them! 

Do comment and upvoting me hehehe... thanks and a big hug to all of you that keep reading and liking this story although sometimes i write something crappy hehe.. 

Next chapter might be the last chapter already T__T  (i know you might be sad so am i) 

Keep waiting for the last chapter okay! :D