Chapter 20

Oppa! I fall for you

 

Chanhee POV

 

The next day was a bit confusing for me because as soon as I wake up, mom quickly tells me to get ready and dress up. I’m a bit bewildered with her action but nevertheless I still do what she said. She tell me today is an important day for me. Someone who is important to me will come visit today.

I’m in a deep though thinking who the important person is. But unfortunately nothing come across my mind. So, I give up and go to Byunghun room to ask him if he know. I open his room and found nobody inside. Where would he go? I ask mom but she also do not know where he is.

I text and call him but nothing is reply. Maybe he is busy. Putting my phone aside, I go to the bathroom to get a shower and get ready. After finish, I see mom already waiting for me on the bed. Beside her I see a pink flowery dress and suddenly I have a bad feeling about it.

“Chanhee, wear this dress,” I mentally slapped myself. My intuition was always right.

“What? Why mom?,” I try to protest.

“Just wear it. Besides, it’s not the first time you cross dressing right,” Mom keeps telling me to wear it.

“But.. it’s not my hobby wearing dress. I do it because I need to not because I want to,” I stress the word need to make her know that his son hobby is not cross-dressing.

“Please wear it Chanhee. Just this once okay?,” I defeated with her persuasion since she was so adamant want me to wear this dress.

“A..alright… but if Byunggie asking me why you have to explain to him. I bet he will be mad seeing me cross dressing for another person,” I don’t want to imagine Byunghun reaction if he know I wearing this.

“Trust me he will not be mad,” How could she know him more than I do?

“How come you know it? Byunggie such a jealous boyfriend,” I tell mom.

“That because you’re pretty so he afraid someone will steal you away,” Mom pinch my cheek which make me whine in pain.

“He definitely will kick those guy asses first before they manage to get my number,” I pout before rubbing the sore part on my cheek that mom pinch.

“I didn’t know that Byunghun such a violent person,” Of course you didn’t know it mom. Byunghun always be a good boy at home.

“He can be violent if he wants but luckily after meeting me his behaviour is not like before. Mom, if you know it why you still want me to cross dressing for this person. Besides, I don’t even know who the person is,” I try my luck to make she give up the idea to make me cross dressing.

“Aigoo.. don’t think too much. Just get ready okay?,” She say before left me alone in the room.

“Alright,” I sigh hopelessly.

Taking the dress, I quickly put it on my body. The size is fit perfectly with me as if it is being totally made for me. I make a mental note to ask mom where she buys this dress because it feels nice. Maybe I could buy more to wear it when going out with Byunghun. I chuckle inside imagining him drooling looking at me beautiful like this.

I take my blond wig and put it on my hair and tightly pin it. Then, I also was force to put on a make up by mom. If Byunghun know that I dressing beautifully to other person than him he surely will be mad. But what can I do it is mom’s wish.

Reluctantly, I put a light makeup on my face and comb my hair nicely. I must admit I do look pretty for a boy. Even without the makeup people often mistaken me as a girl.  Now I look presentable to meet that important person.

“When that person will arrive?,” I ask mom after come out from my room.

“He is on his way right now,” I raised my eyebrow at her word.

“He? Is that person is a guy?,” I’m curious to know.

“Yeah. Got a problem Chanhee?,” I’m so doomed. Byunghun surely will kill me later.

“Oh god! Mom, Byunggie will be flared up if he knows you meeting me with another guy,” I explain to her.

“Calm down Chanhee. I will scold him if he mad at you,” I doubt Byunghun will scare with mom.

“But what is the reason you want me to meet the guy?,” I couldn’t help but feel weird.

“You will know it later,” She smirking at me.

Then someone press the doorbell of our house. I guess the guy must be already arriving. Mom gets up and opens the door for him while I’m still sitting uninterestedly on the couch. I don’t have any mood to meet that guy. I want my Byunggie right now.

Lost in my own though I didn’t realize someone is standing in front of me with a flower covering his face. I couldn’t see his face through that flower. I look at mom waiting for her to tell me who the person is.

“You should introduce yourself first,” I hear mom whispering to him.

“Oh..I’m sorry. My name is Lee Byunghun,” I surprise to hear his name. When the flower is removing from his face, I recognize him right away. He is Byunggie.

“It’s nice meeting you Byunghun-shi. I hope it’s not that hard to find our house. Now what is your purpose coming here?,” I look confusedly at mom. What is she talking about?

“It’s nice meeting you too Mrs. Lee. Actually, the reason why I come here is to ask for your permission to date this girl here,” My mouth gape hearing their conversation. Could someone explain it to me?

“Byunggie? Are you okay?,” I’m asking him.

“Chanhee, don’t interrupt our talk. I’m sorry for his behaviour. Sometimes he can be clueless and rude,” I lost for my words. What are they playing?

“It’s okay,” Byunghun just nodded and smile at me.

“I think I have no problem with you going out with my son. But please forgive him if he did something silly,” Mom what are you talking about? I am starting to get headache with all of their talk.

“I get it. Besides, this would be our first official date with your permission. Thank you so much for letting me date him, Mrs Lee,” Byunghun bowed in respect.

“Yah! Cut of the crap. What are you guys doing mom, Byunggie?,” I couldn’t contain my confusion anymore.

“Just ignore him Byunghun. Anyway, please take care of my son,” Mom just ignores me and keeps talking to Byunghun.

“Alright. Then, can we will leave now?,” Byunghun take my hand. Hey, don’t I get a word in this?

“Okay. Have fun both of you,” She send both of us out.

With that, Byunghun dragging a clueless me outside and hand me the flower. I still didn’t get what is happening right now. Why mom and Byunggie act like they do not know each other. Nevertheless, I love the flower that he bought for me. It was a white calla lily. I’m surprise that he know that this is my favourite flower.

“Byunggie, what is this all about?,” I asking him and I hope he will answer it this time.

“I’m asking your mom permission to let me date you officially. It’s not right to just going out like that. At least I have to watch my manner,” Byunghun explain everything to me.

“Is it all your idea? From this morning until now?,” I widen my eyes.

“Yeah. I purposely go out early to prepare all this including fetching your dress. Luckily it manages to be made on time. You look pretty in that dress,” He still manages to praise me in the midst of this.

“Yah! You should have told me something. I almost having heart attack thinking how mad are you when knowing me dress like this for another guy,” I mad at him.

“Sorry honey, but if I tell you then it will not become surprise anymore,”  

“It’s okay. I forgive you since you give me this flower. How did you know this is my favourite?,” I look at the flower in my hand.

“It’s just my intuition. Besides, you do resemble this flower; beautiful, stunning, innocence,” Instantly my cheek blush with his praise.

“E..enough of praising me. I’m not that great,” I look away from him to hide away my shyness.

“You’re so pretty when you get shy and blushing like this,” Byunghun grin before pecking me quickly on the lips.

“Byunggie, did you eat a lot of sugar before meet me?,”

“No. why?,” He seems confuse with my question.

“Because it’s not like you acting sweetly like this. I’m melting with you right now,” I grin at him.

Byunghun just chuckle and lean in to kiss me. A tender and soft kiss that enough to convey our feeling toward each other. But unfortunately I have to stop him from stealing my breath away because if I didn’t, we definitely not going to have any date but sleeping together on the bed after doing something hot and steamy. Which I want to avoid it right now. I want to have my date with him today.

“Let’s go!,” I jumping excitedly while walking toward the car.

“You really know how to avoid from me,” Byunghun groan.

“It’s not that I avoid you. I just don’t want to ruin this beautiful dress. You surely will throw it away carelessly while we’re on it,” He definitely will rip away this dress if we are happening to have right now. I want to wear this beautiful dress while we are on date.

“We’re on what?,” He pretend didn’t know what I was talking about. I could see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Yah! Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about,” I’m pouting at Byunghun. He makes me feel like a ert person thinking about it.

“I’m just kidding okay, so please don’t pouting like that. Or you can continue do it if you want me to bite that kissable lips,” I give him a glare after he done teasing me. Oh god! Why he having so much fun when teasing me.

 

Before the day end for today, Byunghun bring me to the beach to watch the sun setting down. He say he always want to do this with the person that he fall for. He pulls me down to sit beside him on the beach and cuddle me close to him. A few moment pass and neither one of us say anything. Just enjoying each other accompany.

While we are waiting for the sun to disappear, my eyes caught a pleasing view. An elderly couple taking a stroll on the beach with their hand holding each other. Even with their older age, they still have time to be romantically with each other. I want me and Byunggie to be like that.

“Byunggie, will we be like them?,” I point to the couple which a few metre from us.

“Of course. We will be much more romantic than them,” I chuckle while Byunghun peck my temple.

“I love you so much Byunggie. Never in my life have I ever felt this. I promise you that you’re going to be my first and last love,” My eyes already get watery.

“I love you more than you imagine. Channie, I have something to give you,” Byunghun wipe the tears that threatening to fall.

“What is it?,” I ask.

“Give me your hand,” He says and I give him my hand.

“A..a couple ring?,” I gasp when I see him slip a silver ring on my finger. I could see the identical ring on his finger too.

“Although it might not expensive but I hope you will appreciate it. I promise when we graduate and I’m making money on my own I’ll buy the real one and propose you,” I blush when I hear the word propose left his lips.

“This is more than enough Byunggie. I really love it,” I hug him tightly.

“I cannot wait until we finish study and then get married with you,”

“Yah! It’s just left a couple of month and then we will graduate. You better have a good result for the final exam or else I won’t agree to married with you,” I pretend to threaten him and his reaction is priceless.

“Channie, you cannot do like that. You must agree married with me,” He look worried when I say like that.

“Let me think it first okay,” I smirking at him.

“Did you two timing me Channie? Is it so? Then who do I have to kill?,” He suddenly ask. Aigoo, I never did what you say Byunggie.

“It’s not like that Byunggie. I don’t have anyone else other that you because you have all my heart. I just want a bright future for three of us,” I almost mumble the last word.

“Three?,” Byunghun ask me.

“Actually I have something to say. B..Byunggie.. here,” I pull out a white stick from my bag and hand it to him. His eyes widen when he know what the thing is.

“Positive sign means….,” He seems to know what is happening right now.

“Yeah,” I nod at him.

While still in shock , Byunghun pull me closer and embrace me tighter while whispering his love toward me. I know I already meet with the right person to be with. Byunghun definitely won’t ever disappoint me.

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting him not to.

Although we might be still young but I believe that we can hurdle it together because we are together.

Oppa, saranghae…

 


 

Hope you get the hint what i write there kekekeke... (tell me if you get it) 

And i cannot make any sequel for this even if many of you want it. I'm deepyly sorry (bowed)

 

Please don't be mad at me for ending it already. i'm sorrryyyyyy!!! it's because i'm afraid i will not have time to update it later since i will start new semester at my college and assignment will pile up. I almost cry while writing this last chapter. Finally i finish two fic already (clap for myself) 

I'm very very very thankful for everyone that keep reading my story and subscribing it. Although sometimes what i write might be ridiculous and unlogic kekekeke... not to mention many grammar error. But still, it feel great knowing all of you love this story. A big hug to all of you!! :D 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3 <3