Chapter 4

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

It had been a week since I start schooling and everything has been fine except that a certain boy has always disturbs me.

That’s right the boy that always disturbs me is Lee Byunghun or want to be called as Ljoe. He really pissed me off because wherever I go he wills send a wink or flying kiss to me. I almost puke at that sight.

As if being in the same classroom is not enough for him to see me until he have to follow me wherever I go. When I told him to stop following me he just shrugs and denied that he always following me. Did he think I’m a fool not to realize it?

One more thing that I don’t understand about the girls in this school is that they fancy over Ljoe too much. Very very much until he always receive a confession letter every day.

Besides that every time he went to school they willing to wait at the school’s gate only just to see him. I don’t get it what so interesting about him anyway. Is it because he is the school’s director son?

It was recess time and like always I went to the café with Niel and Ricky. Before it was recess time L.joe already left the class and I assume he must be hiding somewhere in this school to avoid him from gets caught.

I was waiting in line to get my food when suddenly I feel my shoulder being tap by someone. When I turn my head to the direction a sudden kiss land on my cheek. I widened my eyes when I realize it was Ljoe.

Loud scream was heard from the crowd when he did that. I’m sure half of the girl in this school going to hate me. I glare at Ljoe who was standing a few inches from me. I don’t know when he got closer to me.

“Yah! What the heck you do?,” I wipe my cheek from his kiss and inches away from him.

“I’m just greeting my princess. Is that wrong?,” He smirk at me. Oh god! I hate to see it.

“I’m not your princess! Go find someone else to be your princess,” I almost scream at him. The thought of him kissing my cheek is really annoy me.

“But I only want you to be the one,” He caress my face to my long blonde hair. Before he could do more I slapped away his hand and stomp over his feet. He yelps in surprise at my attack.

I give him one last glare before walk away to find Niel and Ricky. My appetite was now vanishing because of him. I could hear some of the girl asking whether he was alright after being step by me. It was really annoying me.

“Oh god! I hate him!!,” I scream when I sat under the shady tree along with Niel and Ricky. I have to sit carefully to make sure my skirt didn’t lift. Sometimes being a girl is hard as you cannot sit normally like a boy.  My hair flown beautifully as the wind blow it making me look like a real girl.

 “What’s wrong Chunji?,” Ricky shock when I suddenly scream like that.

“I really hate that Ljoe guy!!,” I hit the ground with my fist as I really anger at Ljoe. I puffed my cheek in anger.

“Why? What did he do this time?,” Niel laugh at my childish act.

“He kissed my precious cheek! And it was in front of the public,” I whine to both of them.

“That’s really bad! Poor your cheek,” Ricky laugh at the last sentences and it earn a glare from me.

“It’s not funny Ricky. Oh god! I hate him so much. If only he know that I’m a boy then he definitely won’t do that to me,” I whine once again. Both of them just listen to my grumble.

Suddenly Niel point his finger toward my left and smile meaningful at me. When I turn my head I see it was my crush that walks with his friends.

Two days ago I accidently trip over my feet and almost fell except that a guy helps me. Being a gay I couldn’t help but fall in love with that charming guy. And start from that I’m having a crush on him. It was student from a third year. His name was Bang Minsoo or most of the student called him Cap.

I instantly look at him and a smile crept into my face. He looks so hot and handsome wearing his jacket and cap like that. I look like a lovesick teenager while staring at him. He was already left away but I’m still smiling like an idiot.

“Yah! The flies will enter your mouth if you don’t close it,” Niel slap the back of my head.

“Niel! He looks so hot. I want a boyfriend like him,” My eyes close on its own as I was imagining I’m with Cap hyung.

“Hey! Stop imagining weird things at here. You don’t even know if he likes a boy. I get an idea! Why don’t you try send him a letter?,” Ricky suggest.

“It was brilliant idea! Tonight I will write a love letter to him. I hope he will accept me but I’m not going to tell him I’m actually a boy,” I grinning widely as I already think what to write.

“Just the sight of Cap hyung you already grinning like this? What happen to the angry Chunji just now?,” Niel laugh after mocking at me.

“Yah! Don’t you dare mention that brat name. My mood already fine after seeing Cap hyung,” I warn Niel.

“You should not call him Cap hyung but Cap oppa since you’re now is a girl,” I instantly blush when hearing it. Cap oppa? It’s sound good.

Both of them continue to tease me about Cap and Ljoe making me flusters, angry and laugh non-stop. Without I knowing a pair of eyes watching every movement I make.

 

 

L.joe POV

 

I was watching the girl who was laughing with her two best friends under the tree. She looks like an angel when her hair being swept by the wind. The way she smiles, laugh, pouting has taken my heart away. I unknowingly break into a smile while watching her.

But what make me anger is that the way she suddenly grow shy and fluster when she saw the guy from the third year. That guy was Cap. He was one of the team members of my basketball team. I’m not that close to him since I just enter the team.

She must be having a crush on that guy because acting like that. I could not let she be with him. What was belong to me no one can get it. I was known as a bad boy in this school. Plus I also the school’s director son.

No one dares to mess or touch my things. When I already set my eyes on it then it automatically belong to me. If someone tries to get it he will get something from me.

“Just wait and see princess. You’ll fall in love with me,” I whisper to no one.

“Hey hyung. Let’s go,” Changjo call me. We already plan to skip the whole lesson and play video games at my house.

I take one last glance at my princess and smirk when she caught my glance. I send her a flying kiss. But she end up sticking out her tongue at me. I love how she play hard to catch. Don’t worry my princess you will fall for me. Once I was determine no one can stop me.

 


Chapter 4 is here! sorry for the late update. I was busy this week

Hope you enjoy reading it.

As usual your comment is really appreciated. Do comment and subscribe :D

^___^