Chapter 11

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

I was still asleep when I feel something brush again my cheek and then it move to my lips.  Thinking that maybe it was just some fly or insect, I continue to sleeping. I was too lazy to open up my eyes to check what it is. Then I heard someone chuckle and I feel the bed is dip as if someone had been sitting on it. Oh my!! Is it a ghost?!!

I didn’t dare to open my eyes to look what is the thing that sit beside me. I was scaredy cat when it comes to matter like this. Plus this house is new to me so I didn’t know any history about it. What if this house is haunted? What if there a ghost who want to disturb me? Mom helps me!!! I scream inside my head.

Due to scare I didn’t realize that I have been gripping the pillow too hard until my knuckle was white. By now I didn’t feel sleepy at all but I still don’t want to open my eyes.  What if there is a ghost or vampire or Dracula when I open my eyes?

Then I feel a hand my hair a few times in a loving gesture. What make me more shock is a warm breath is tickling my neck which makes me uncomfortable. This is so weird!

“Channie.. I know you’re awake so open up your eyes,” Suddenly a husky voice whispered into my ears.

“Huh?! Byungie?,” I slowly open my eyes and see the person that sitting beside me is Ljoe and it’s not some ghost. I sigh in relieve.

‘“Yeah.. wake up now. We’ve a school to attend remember,” Ljoe remind me of school. Oh ! I totally forgot about it. Plus, do I have an enough time to disguise?

“School!!!,” I nearly scream and running to the bathroom to clean myself.

“I will be waiting for you downstairs!,” Ljoe shout from outside of the bathroom. I only hummed in understanding.

Quickly I take a shower and dress myself. Then a sudden realization hit me. I cannot go out from this bedroom with a girl uniform. I was a boy remember! I strip back from my uniform and hide it in my bag. I shout to Ljoe who is downstairs, to go first because I will be late.

Then I sneaking my way out from the house from the back door and running toward the public toilet. I need to change fast. There will be only a few minutes left for the school gate to be close. Arranging my wig neatly although in short amount of times because I want to look pretty in front of Ljoe.  

When I arrive at the school, the gate is almost close already. Luckily I manage to arrive on time or else my name will be taken by the discipline teacher and this will ruin my scholarship in this school.

Before I could run more, I feel my hand being grasped by someone. My face bumped into a chest due to the impact. When I look up I relieve to see it was Ljoe.  He smiles widely at my shock face. It must be fun for him to see this reaction of mine by judging the look on his face. Is he waiting for me here?

“Hey cutie. Good morning,” Ljoe greet me and kiss my cheek.

“G..good morning Byung..  I mean Ljoe,” Damn it! I almost call him Byunggie. I hope that he do not realize it.

“Why so fast? Let’s walk together okay?,” Ljoe hold our hand together.

“Isn’t it already late?,” I look at my watch. Mrs Choi probably on her way to our class by now.

“Yeah… But just let it be. I want to spend some time with you baby,” Ljoe sweet talk with me which make me blush when he call me baby. He never calls me like that before.

“But I’m a good student. I must keep that title clean,” I pouting at him. I don’t want to lose the scholarship away.

“Don’t worry.. they won’t dare to expel you out even if you’re doing wrong. I’ll never let that happen,” Ljoe reassure me.

“Alright,” I give up debating with him. He always will find a way to win it.

When Ljoe say he want to walk together with me I never thought it would be this long. He purposely walking slowly and taking the long route. When I snapped at him he just laughs and ignores it. Of course his action earns him me sulking with him all day at school. Because of him I miss one lesson with Mrs Choi.

“Chunji baby, forgive me okay?,”  Ljoe trying to catch up with me. We are on our way to go home.

“Nope! Go away,” I fasten my pace and ignoring him.

“Chunji wait!!,” I hear Ljoe screaming when I was about to cross the road.

When I look at my left there was a car that was speeding fast. I was too shock to walk away. I feel like my feet is glue to the road. Before I know it, I was being pulled away from the road by a fuming Ljoe.

“What’re you doing?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!!,” Ljoe nearly scream at me.

“I..I’m s..sorry,” I stutter because I never see him mad before

 “Just don’t do it again. I don’t want to lose you,” He pulled me to a tight hug.

“I’m sorry,” I mumble against his chest and hug him back.

When we pulled apart, I let him hold my hand while we were walking. I feel bad making him terrified just now. I didn’t intend to do it. It happen because I wasn’t alert enough to see there is a car when I was about to cross the road.

“Are you okay?,” Ljoe ask when he see me silent when we continue walking.

“Yeah,” I look down to my feet as I still feel guilty.

“Come on. Cheer up Chunji,” Ljoe turn me to face him. He pinch my cheek in an adoration way which make me chuckle.

“Yah… I told you to not pinch my cheek,” I pout and slapped his hand away. But he manages to make me smile again by doing it.

“That’s my girl. Don’t feel guilty anymore okay,” He quickly kiss me on the lips.

“Ljoe!,” I still haven’t get used kissing in the public.

“What?,”  Ljoe make a poker face.

“You meanie!,” I punch his arm but he manage to avoid it.

“Hey.. do you want to come over my house?,” Ljoe suddenly ask me.

“ Huh.. but why?,” I panic. Why did he want me to come over his house? Correction it’s our house right now since I already move in with my mother.

“My parents are on honeymoon so I’m bored at home. So… please come over..,” Ljoe pleading to me.

“O..okay then,” Damn it! Why did I easily agree whenever I see him pleading at me?

“Great!,” Ljoe seems so happy with it.

Meanwhile I’m still thinking. Is it going to be fine? What if suddenly Ljoe searching for Chanhee? I cannot be two people at the same time. Maybe I should text Ljoe telling that I will be staying at my friend house. Secretly I pulled my phone and type message to send at Ljoe.

“Chunji, I hope you won’t mind there is only the two of us in the house. My brother went to his friend house,” Ljoe asking me after he read the message.

“It’s okay,” I smile at him. Truthfully I also want to spend some time with him. Not as a brother but as his girlfriend.

 


 

Chapter 11 is here! 

Chunji will be going to Ljoe house. What will happen at there? hehehe...

Hope all of you will enjoy it. Thanks for those who keep subscribing, commenting and upvoting on this story :DDD

Lots of love to all of you <3 <3 <3 <3