Chapter 8

Oppa! I fall for you

L.joe POV

 

 

The memories of yesterday event were still replaying inside my mind. How lucky am I to be able to date him. Yeah it’s him.

 I happen to know about the whole things about Chunji disguising as a girl when I stalk his school profile. That how I get his phone number. And that’s why I didn’t tell him how I get his number.

Being this school director’s son is really easy to get all those information. When I black mail the person who in charge in the section of student administration he gladly told me all about Chunji.

It was such a piece of cake to get the info. By now I already know the reasons why Chunji disguise as a girl, the reason why he enter this school, all the secret about him I know it.

I was straight but if a boy who was cute, girly and feminine like Chunji show up in front of me, I willing to be gay for him. He was the only exception for me. I didn’t feel disguise by the fact I turn gay because of him.

Somehow I didn’t feel angry or despise at him for lying to me. I know he had to so in order for him to continue schooling. I don’t get it what’s so fun in studying? If I were him I definitely will drop out of school and start working.

Being the only heir in the family I have no other choice but continue study to inherit our family business. Even though I may look like a bad boy or a thug but I still pity at my father. He has sacrifice a lot to me. Ever since my mom died ten years ago he becomes lost but when he realize that I still needed him he struggle to get where he was right now.

That’s why I never mad at him for forcing me continue to study. I know I need that knowledge to lead our business. But while I study I decided to have fun also. Being the school bully and troublemaker really enjoy me. I just love how they were scare of me. That’s why they call me as a bad boy or gangster.

As usual I show up at school about one or two hour late than other student. I couldn’t help it because I was not a morning person. Most of the teacher already knows my habit so even though they mad at me I will just shrug and deaf my ear for their blabbering.

I slide my classroom door open and just walk inside without bothering to say sorry or anything to the teacher. I drag my lazy feet toward my desk and scanning the room to find a special person.

When I find him my gloomy face disappears, replacing it with a love sick teenager face. I was so lucky to be seated next to him.

I send my flirtatious wink toward my princess when he looks at my direction. A faint blush crept onto his cheek. I will still call him princess even though he was a boy because he looks so girly. I think being a girl suit him more.

“Yah! Lee Byunghun what time is it now?,” Mrs Choi once again asking me the question.

It was almost like every week when the time for her class she will ask me that question. I’m so bored with her. Ignoring her, I tilting my head to the side to staring at my cute little princess.

“Yah! Are you ignoring me? What’s wrong with you staring at Chanhee like that?,” Mrs Choi flare up when I ignore her. She caught me staring at Chunji.

Chunji look startled when he realise I had been looking at him and not toward Mrs Choi. Of course he would be scare at her. He was a good student after all. Not like me.

“Just continue teaching Mrs Choi. Don’t be bother by me,” I say without looking at her.

“Fine! Do whatever you wish,” Mrs Choi look fed up with me. Then she continues teaching.

Propping my hand on the table I continue observing Chunji. He looks very flustered and embarrassed with the way I stare at him. His face was so red due to blushing. But I could tell he purposely didn’t want to look at me because he was shy.

Once Mrs Choi class was over I hear Chunji sigh before tuning to me. I feel like want to laugh at his mixed expression. And I did it.

“What’s so funny Ljoe?,” Chunji pout at me for laughing at him.

“You look so cute pouting like that,” I say and pinch his soft cheek.

“Yah..,” He softly punching my arm for pinching him.

Grabbing his hand I intertwine our hand together. I raise his hand to my lips and kiss it. Some loud cheers were surrounding the class when I did it. I need to show to all that Chunji was belonging to me right now. He looks fluster with all the attention he got from our classmate.

He biting his lips and look down due to embarrassment. I couldn’t help but travelling my eyes to his soft, red and kissable lips. The one that I had kisses last night. I miss the feeling. I miss his moan. The urge to kisses him again was growing inside of me when seeing him this cute.

“Let’s get out of here,” I whisper to him and drag him away. He look confuse right now.

“Huh? Why?,” He dumbfound following me.

Actually, I want to kiss him so badly but I cannot do that in front of the other classmate. I’m sure he will be mad at me. So I drag him to the roof top. Ever since that night I couldn’t stop but addicting to his very kissable lips.

“What’re we doing here?,” He ask me while looking around.

“Just to get some fresh air,” I pull him closer to me.

He didn’t push me away. It was a good sign. I caress his face in adoration. He chuckle seeing me a little too much romantic move.

“What’s wrong with you today?,” He giggle at me.

“I just miss my princess a lot today,” I chuckle at my own sappy word. How did I manage to say something like that? This was totally was not me.

“You’re so sappy. Now you’re seeing me so there’s no need to miss me,” He laughs at my statement.

“I need a kisses,” Straight forwardly I say what make me drag him here.

“W..what?,” He look shock with my sudden wish. His cheek slowly reddened under my stare.

“A kisses on the lips,” It’s fun teasing him like this. Oh gosh! Why did he so cute?!

“W..was last night not enough?,” He stutter while avoiding my gaze on him.

“That was yesterday. I need another kisses for today. Pleaseee,” I make an aegyo which I never ever did before.

This was my first time doing it. I hope he will melt with it. I keep making an aegyo for him although I know my reputation as a bad boy was completely went away when I’m with him.

He smile shyly at my request but not oppose it. He come closer and closes his eyes waiting for me to claiming his lips. I smirk in victory before kisses him. Slowly at first but then changes into a demanding one where he let out a soft moan. He looks like having hard time to breath due to the long kiss. His hand was tightly holding onto my shirt.

“S..s.stop,” He pushes me away to take some oxygen after some(actually quite long) kisses.

“I’m sorry. Your lips are to addicting. You wearing a cherry flavour lip balm today right?,” I my lips as savouring the taste of his lip balm.

“Oh my! You sound so ert,” He slapped my chest in an attempt to stop him from feeling fluster with my word.

“So.. since we already share many kisses I suppose you’re now my girlfriend right?,” His eyes widened when I say it.

“Am I? But you’re not asking me yet,” He still not convince with it.

“So.. would you like to be my girlfriend?,” I say it coolly. Having a lot of experience on how to tackle a girl, I bravely ask him. I know he will not reject me away since I know he also have the same feeling as me. 

“Of course!,” He answer too excitedly which make me laugh at his cuteness. How come this girl in disguise over here is actually a boy? I wondered.

“Great. Then I can bring you over tonight to my family dinner. My father wants to introduce my new mother-to-be to me,” Actually tonight will be the first meeting between me and my new mother.

“Tonight?,” He seems to be in a though for a while.

“Yeah. Why, do you have a plan already?,” I ask him.

 “Yeah. My mom wants to take me to meet his boyfriend,” He pouts for not being able to accompany me.

“Ouh.. it’s okay then. I will bring you over next time,” I pinch his chubby cheek that was so soft. It earns me a scary glare from him. A cute glares actually.

”Yah! What’s time already? We’re late for the next class,” Suddenly he snapped.

“Can’t we just stay here until recess?,” I groaned and make no attempt to move. I pulled him toward me until he is in my embrace again.

“No! I want to study,” He is always persistent when it comes to study. 

“Okay.. fine my princess,” I rolled my eyes and follow him to the class with our hands intertwine together.

 


 

Finally it's an update!!

Do drop comment on how your feeling toward this chapter. It's making me happy to read a comment ^___^

 

Do you miss me?! heheeee.... I'm so sooooooooorrryyy for not being able to update for almost three weeks. I'm having a finale exam at my university and now since it's already finish, i can update it regularly as always :D