Chapter 5

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

I was leaning against the wall that separates the basketball court and the hallway, waiting for CAP hyung to some out. I mean CAP oppa. Somehow I feel embarrassing say it like that.

He was in the basketball team of this school. I just know this recently when I happen to see him practice last week. When he manages to make a shot I squeal loudly that earn me hard slap on the head by Niel saying how we attract people attention.

My heart was thumping loudly as I'm really nervous to give this letter to him. I pour all my love for him in the letter. I hope that he will not reject me.  Adjusting my clothes and hair because I want to look cute and adorable in front of my love. I close my eyes to gain some strength and wait patiently for him.

I take a peek and see him already walking toward the exit door. Meanwhile I was already standing right beside the door waiting for the right time. I was planning to shove the letter to his hand when he passing the door. I count inside my heart and when I see he already close I stop him in his track.

“H..hello. I..i’m Lee Chanhee and I..I really like you,” Damn it! Why did I stutter? I close my eyes while saying this because I was too shy. After saying the word I shove the paper in his hand.

“Hmm.. I like you too,” My face light up when I heard the word. But when I open my eyes I see the person in front of me is not CAP oppa but the brat L.joe. He was smirking at me and my face immediately turns into horror.

“You!!! Give me back the letter,” I gritted my teeth and try to take my letter back. Oh god! It was so embarrassing. I was confessing to a wrong person. Moreover it was to that brat!

“No. You already give it to me. So it was mine now,” L.joe shove the letter inside his pocket. His eyes look mischievous looking at me. He is now inches closer to me.

“No. I want to give it to someone else. Not you!,” I yelp when he trap me on the wall with both of his hand. I try to push him away but he was too strong for me.

I look away from him but he cups my face to make me face him. He is now staring right into my eyes and leaning closer to me. I widened my eyes at the sudden closeness and keep struggling against him. He wrapped me in his embrace to make me stop moving.

Then his next move totally makes me shock. He lean in closer and suddenly I feel something on my lips. I widened my eyes when I realize he is kissing me. The brat L.joe is taking my first kiss away. I gasp at the contact and he takes the chance to deepen the kiss. His soft lips move slowly against mine.

I’m too shock to move or push him away. When he pulled away he smirks seeing my reaction. I was blushing really madly right now. My face totally heat up and red from embarrassment. I look down to my feet to calm myself.

“Is that your girl Ljoe?,” I heard someone ask him.

“Yeah CAP. She just confesses to me,” Damn it! Why did you admit it Ljoe. I look up and shock to see the person that just asking Ljoe was CAP oppa. He must be misunderstanding. Nooo!!

“She is cute,” CAP oppa comment looking at me. Sudden embarrassment washed over me hearing him praising me.

“Too bad. She already belongs to me,” Ljoe pulled me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I widened my eyes at his action.

“Well... I better get going first,” CAP oppa say before left away. When he was out of my sight I turn my head to look at Ljoe.

 

 

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

 

Luckily I manage to make CAP talk with the coach first before he went out. I already see Chunji standing outside looking at CAP. I had a bad feeling when I saw she was fidgeting with something. When I went to her she suddenly confess. I bet he try to confess to CAP. But sadly I already drive CAP away.

When CAP went away my attention was back again to my princess who looks really mad. Her face was pouted in anger but I still find her look adorable.

“Yah! Why did you kiss me?,” She scream at me before hitting my chest a few times.

“I just feel like to do it,” I say it nonchalantly.

“You such a bad boy,” She says while tears were streaming down her face. Did she feel really sad with that kiss?

“It’s just a kiss. Not a big deal I think,” I say while trying to wipe away the tears. She slapped away my hand but I ignore it and continue wiping her tears.

“It is a big deal,” She look really hurt.

“It’s not like it was your first kiss right?,” I chuckle but when I see she hang his head down I know i have hit the sensitive spot.

“Is it?,” I ask again for confirmation. Is just now was her first kiss?

“Yeah! It is true. Are you happy now since you have stolen my first kiss?,” She ask with b tears in her eyes.

Ignoring her word I pulled her to my chest and hug her tightly. She did not even fight or struggling with me this time. I guess she must be tired from all the cries. Inside my heart I feel happy when knowing I was her first kiss. I promise myself to make she fall hard for me.

“I would say I’m sorry but unfortunately I didn’t regret kissing you,” I say after pulled her away to stare at her tear stain face. She just keeps silent and stares at the ground.

“I promise myself that I’ll make you Chunji to fall in love with me,” With that word I left her alone in the hallway.

 

 

 

 

Chunji POV

 

 

With a weak step I head over to my class where Niel and Ricky already waiting for me. They cannot wait to know how my confession goes. At the thought of that I feel want to cry again.  It was totally a disaster!

First it was because I accidently confess to a wrong guy. Second because my first kiss was being stole by a guy that I hate so much. Third and the most crucial is that my first kiss is stolen in front of the guy that I like and suppose to confess.

“Hi guys,” I greet weakly at them.

“Ouh Chunji! ….How did the confession go?,” Niel hesitate to ask me after seeing my depress form.

“It was a disaster,” I say after slump down on the chair.

“It’s okay if you were rejected. There’s still many guy you can look for,” Ricky move beside me to sooth me.

“It’s not like that. I was not being rejected,” I say quietly. Then I start to tell them on how my confession goes wrong and how my first kiss being stolen.

“Omo!! Then L.joe has taken your first kiss?,” Ricky shock with that fact. I just nodded in frustration.

“Argh!! I hate him,” I suddenly shout making Niel and Ricky shock with me. Then I was out of the class.

“Niel-ah I think Chunji slowly turning into a girl.  I mean look at his behaviour. He easily gets mad and grumpy for no reason,” Ricky whisper to Niel when I was out of their sight and Niel completely agree with Ricky.

 


 

Chapter 3 is here!

Hehe... Ljoe is such a bad boy in this chapter

Hope you all enjoy reading this update! 

Comment are appreciated :DD