Chapter 2

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

 

I was waiting for my mom to coming home and tell her the news. I’m sure she going to be freak out knowing his only son going to disguise his identity as a girl. I’m sorry dad I cannot be a good son by continuing the soccer legacy in our family.

If I disguise as a girl how can I play soccer. Maybe I can try to play another sport like volleyball or gymnastic. I laugh at that thought. Be a girl is the only way for me to proceed my study. 

I hear the sound of key being inserted into the lock. I know my mom must be home right now. I better be ready to tell her. I try to organize the word inside my head to ensure I didn’t stutter when talking to her.

The door open and reveal my mom. She flashes me a warm smile even though I can see she was tired from her work.

“Welcome home mom,” I greet her. It was my normal routine when she coming home.

“Hi Chanhee. You still awake at this time?,” It was already late when my mom coming home.

“Yeah. I’m still not sleepy,” I say but that was not my true reason.

“You should not stay up late. Don’t you have to go to school tomorrow?,” She still didn’t know that I was already expelled from the school.

“About that.. well I’ve been expelled again,” I look down to my feet. I feel sorry for disappointing her.

“Omo.. Chanhee I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you the money to pay the fee. You know how I was being fired last month,” She come to me and hugs me.

“It’s okay mom. I’m not blaming you. Maybe it’s already my fate,” I mumble through her shirt.

“Don’t say it like that. With my new job I’m sure we can cover up your fee for school,” She smile at me.

“Actually I’ve something to tell you,” I say after we settle on the couch.

“What is it Chanhee?,” She ask.

“I’m thinking to take a test for scholarship at Niel’s school. If I could pass the test then we don’t have to worry about the fee anymore,” I say waiting for her reaction.

“Ouh.. that’s great. We can save up more then,” She seems happy with it.

“But.. the scholarship is only open for a girl,” I added.

“Aww.. dear. That’s unlucky for you,” She say.

“Don’t worry because me, Niel and Ricky already think of a solution for this,” This is the time to tell her. I hope she not too shock with it.

“How?,” She curious to know.

“I..I will be disguising as a girl,” I close my eyes tightly waiting for her to be mad at me. Except that nothing is happening.

“That’s a brilliant idea!,” She suddenly exclaim.

“W..what? You agree with this plan,” I though she will be mad at me.

“Of course! I’m sure you will disguise it perfectly. Your face is prettier than the real girl,” She cupped my face.

“So you got no problem with me disguising as a girl?,” I ask her.

“Absolutely no at all,” She giggles seeing my shock expression.

“I though you will be shock or mad at me but you seem okay with it,” I say.

“As long as you think what you doing are right then I’m not going to be mad at you. Plus I always dream to have daughter,” She hug me.

“Thanks mom!! I will not going to disappoint you. I will try my best to get that scholarship,” That’s my promise.

“Now let’s go to sleep. I’m tired already,” She stand up and head to her room

“You go first mom. I’m want to text Niel and Ricky about this,” I’m grinning while typing something on my phone.

 

----

 

Today was the day that I anticipated the most. It was the day of the interview for the scholarship. I wake up really early today to getting ready.  Oh God! I feel like I was a real girl by acting like this.

Once I finish take a bath, I pulled out the dress that I buy with Niel and Ricky. It was purple in colour with a small pink flower decorate on it. I know it was quite girlish but I couldn’t help but love it because it was pretty.

The dress was short sleeve and the length stop on top of my knee. I feel really expose since I never wear anything like this.

After finish dressing that I’m facing the mirror and look at my reflection. I feel too embarrass to look at myself. Aish!! Why the heck did I agree to do this? I keep cursing inside myself.

I take the wig and put it on my head. Niel and Ricky say I look good in blonde so I decided to buy this wig. It was straight but at the end it was a bit wavy and the length is almost reaching my waist. Finishing it with a pink hair pin and then I was finish dressing.

I take a glance at myself and I’m quite proud with my disguising. I was completely looking like a girl. My face really suit with this wig and the dress fit perfectly with my body.

I’m glad that my body have a curve so people would really think that I’m a girl. While standing in front of the mirror I try to practice for the interview.

“Chunji you can do it!!!,” I shout in front of the mirror. With a determination I step out of the house and head toward the school.

When I arrive at the school, Niel and Ricky already waiting for me at the entrance since they don’t have any class right now. They want to wish me a good luck.

“Hi guys!,” I greet them. They look really surprise with my new look.

“Omo Chunji! You look so pretty,” Both of them praise me after seeing my appearance.

“Really? Did I look like a real girl?,” I slow down my voice at the girl part. I don’t want anyone to hear this.

“Are you kidding me? You look really pretty. I’m completely sure that no one will know that you were disguising,” Niel say look at me up and down..

“Niel were right. You look really like a girl,” Ricky added while still in awe staring at me.

“Thank goodness. I’m quite nervous about the interview,” I tell them.

“Don’t worry because everything is under control. My uncle has arranged everything,” Ricky tries to calm me.

 “Alright guys. Now it’s the time for me to go. Wish me luck!,” My watch already indicate the time for my interview.

“Okay! Good luck Chunji. We cannot wait to have you in our school,” Both of them wishing me.

When I arrive at the place for the interview I keep praying for a good interviewer. I knock the door and politely enter the room. I greet them and sit on the chair that they offer. They seems didn’t know that I was disguising. I try to act as a girl as possible.

Thank god the interviewer is nice to me. I guess Ricky uncle’s already told them my situation since they didn’t ask much. They quite satisfy with my academic achievement in my past school.

After almost half an hour the interview is ended. They told me to wait for 10 minutes for them to discuss it first before telling me the result. I wait patiently outside the room while keep hoping them to accept me. Then the door open and one of the interviewers come to me.

“Congratulation Lee Chanhee.. you’re accepted to this school under the scholarship sponsor,” That man say it to me.

“A..are you serious?? I’m accepted??!! Thank you so much,” My eyes widened hearing his words. I keep thanking him.

“But no one should know that you’re a boy or else we have to expel you since the scholarship is only for a girl. You should count yourself as lucky since the director of this school let you do this disguising. Plus you look so pretty disguise as a girl,” That man explaining to me. I blush when he praise me.

“I promise you I’ll keep hiding my true identity. Thank you once again,” I say before that man left.

I squealing alone after that interviewer left. I’m so happy that I’m accepted into this school. Pulling out my phone I quickly text Ricky and Niel to telling them. I cannot wait to start schooling once again. I hope everything will be fine. With a wide smile I head back to home waiting for tomorrow.

 


 

Chapter 2 is here!!

Hope you guys like it. Thanks for comment, subscribing & upvote

^____^