Chapter 14

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

 

I was awake when I heard the sound of Ljoe phone ringing. Groggily I open my eyes and see him picking up the phone while having only a towel wrapped around his waist. I guess he just finish taking shower judging on how his hair was still wet.

I have to admit that he has a good body. With his hair was swept back and glistering of water drop from his hair down to his body, seriously it making me drool. I think he still hasn’t realized that I was already awake.

I was about to turn my body when I feel a pain striking my back. I let out a hissing sound as I was holding the pain. It making me remembers what we had done last night. Sudden embarrassment washes over me.

I guess Ljoe heard it because he turns his head toward me then flashing a breath-taking smile at me. Quickly I pulled the blanket over me and hide inside it. I don’t want to face him right now. It was too embarrassing for me.

Then, I feel the bed dip and all of sudden he pulled away the blanket from my face. I don’t need him to tell me how red my face was because by judging how he smirks right now, I already know it. He always has this expression whenever he caught me.

“Good morning babe,” He pecks my cheek.

 “M..morning,” I greet him back and then lower my head. I just don’t want to face him right now.

“Are you okay? Cause I heard you make a sound just now,” He concern about me since he heard my hissing sound.

“N..not really. My back hurt,” I say quietly.

“Can you sit up?,” He helped me to pulled me into straight position.

I groan when I was in sitting position since my sore was now supporting my weight. Well, how could I not be sore? Someone just shove their not so small inside my hole last night. Poor my fluffy being abused last night.

“It’s hurt,” I whined while gripping hard his hand.

“Take this painkiller. Hopefully it could reduce your pain,” Ljoe hand me the pill that he take out from the bedside drawer.

“It’s all your fault,” I pouting at him while covered my body with the blanket. I feel insecure since I see his eyes wandered around my body.

“I’m sorry Channie for hurting you but I’m not regretting what we did last night. It was us creating love together,”Ljoe say before kiss my head.

“Me too Byunggie,” Somehow I feel touch when he say we create love last night. I never know he was this sweet.

“Then let’s take a bath together,” I shriek when he suddenly whipped me up in his arm and bring me to the bathroom. I was stark in his arm since he removed the blanket away when he lift me.

“I’m not going to take a bath with you!,” I shout at him when he successfully bring me inside the bathroom. I try to cover my body as much as I can with my hand.

“I don’t think you can take a bath with this condition. So.. I’m doing this favour for you,” He smirking while eyeing my limping position. Truth to be told I could not even stand straight.

“But..but you already take a shower,” I try to reason him.

“I didn’t mind taking it again,” He turns on the shower and pulled me with him. I could only groan hopelessly at his stubborn side.

After an hour spends together inside the bathroom, we finally went out from it with me being held again in his arm. He seems didn’t let me walk with my own feet. But I’m not complaining it since I feel it would be painful for me to walk by myself. I love being pampered by him like this.

I would be lying if I say we only shower inside the bathroom. His hands cannot stay quiet but wandering all over my body and making certain part of our body ‘up’. Well, obviously that’s explained why the bath took longer than usual.   

The breakfast was a quick one since both of us starving already. It was Ljoe the one that prepare since I was still in pain state. Ljoe make a simple pancake and sandwich for both of us. I never know that he can be a good cook.  A smile crept upon my face at the thought of him being a caring husband who taking care of his sick wife.

“Mind to explaining to me why you smile sheepishly like that Channie?,” Ljoe notice my smile.

“Uh.. it’s nothing. Just a random thought,” I definitely don’t want to tell him what I was thinking about. With me admit being a wife, that was absolutely something that I cannot tell him. I would be embarrassing to death.

After the breakfast, I decide to explain all the things about me. Why I was disguising as a girl and how I enter the school. To my surprise he admitted that he already knows I was as not a real girl but he still want to date me. He says I turn him to gay. That earns him a hard slap on the arm. How dare he say I turn him into gay?

 “Byunggie, w..what are we now?,” I want to know our relationship status by now.

“You’re my hyung and I’m your dongsaeng. Or do you want me to call you noona?,” He reply it while laughing. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Byunggie!! Please be serious,” I whine at him.

“Of course you’re still my girlfriend Channie,” He say and the kissed the back of my hand.

“What about our parents? What if they know about us?” I retract back my hand from him. I feel worried about our parent. Both of us are step brothers.

“I..i’ll be explaining to them. After all you’re my responsible by now,” He pulled me into a hug. My eyes widen hearing it.

“Yah! It’s not like we married yet,” I whine at him. He says it like we are married or something like that.

“Well… we eventually will get married too someday. Plus, what we did last night was something that wasn’t supposed to happen before we married,” He smirking at me.

“You’re the one who start it! Don’t blame it on me,” My hand flapping around him while explaining. My face couldn’t get any redder than this. Oh god! This was an embarrassing topic to talk.

“But it was you who look too tempting. Who couldn’t get hard after seeing their girlfriend look so alluring after a hot kiss,” He reason me.

“But… at least you should control your hormones,” I try to argue back with him.

“Come on Channie, admit it you also want me as much as I want you last night,” He whisper against my ears.

“You such a teaserrrrr!!!!,”  I scream at him. Due to that, he laughs until rolling on the floor seeing my reaction. I hate it when he teasing me. Wait!  Maybe I like. No I don’t. Wait! I like it but only only only a little tiny bit. 

 


 

An update yay!!!

keep commenting and subscribing okayyyyy :D