Chapter 12

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

Since we got nothing to do, LJoe suggest for us to watching a movie. Without thinking much I agree with him. I relax myself on the couch while Ljoe selecting the movie from his collection.

When he come back to the couch where I sitting, he quickly pulled me to his chest while my hair. Of course I would be fluster but thankfully he didn’t see my face.

“What story will we watch?,” Curiously I ask.

“Just wait and see,” Ljoe smirk but unfortunately missed by me.

Then, hesitantly I lean more closely to him to seeking his warmth that comforts me. Ljoe chuckle at my action but luckily he didn’t push me away, instead he hugs me closer. Actually I like the sound of his heartbeat that beating against my ear and the manly smell that radiate from him.

The movie was now starting and from the sound of it, I could guess that it was not good. It sounded like a horror movie. This is definitely not good for a scaredy cat like me. Unknowingly I fist my hand against Ljoe chest in an attempt to brace myself with the movie.

“Are you scare Chunji?,” Ljoe suddenly ask me when he see me like this.

“Y..yeah.. actually horror movie was not my type,” I tell him.

“Aigoo… don’t worry, oppa will be beside you,” Ljoe comfort me. Somehow hearing him saying oppa making me feel weird. I was older than him by a few months. He should be calling me noona. Not the other way around.

“Yah! I was noona to you,” I pouting at him.

“Yeah I know it. But I like it more if you call me oppa,” He tilt my head to face him.

“I will never call you like that,” Actually I was embarrassed to call him oppa.

“If you’re not calling me oppa then I’m not going to hug you,” Ljoe pushing me away from him.

“What! Please don’t do that. I..i’m scared of horror movie,” I’m begging him since I don’t want to sit here and watching alone this horror movie.

“Then… you know what to do right?,” Ljoe smirking at me.

“But,” I was about to say something but Ljoe quickly cut my word.

“No oppa no hug,” He cross him arm over his chest and move away from me. He left me alone sitting on the couch while he moves to another couch.

“Fine!,” I rolled my eyes at him and surrender.

“I’m waiting,” Ljoe come sitting beside me again.

“O..oppa, can you hug me?,” My face was red from embarrassment. I never imagine myself as boy would call a boy who is younger than me oppa.

“Pleasure cutie,” Ljoe smile sweetly at me before pulling me to his chest again.

“You’re so mean,” I mumble against his shirt while punching softly his broad chest.

“Nope. I’m being romantic right now,” He chuckle at his own word.

“Yeah right.. romantic my ,” I rolling my eyes at him.

“What your ?,” He look at me with a naughty smile.

“Wha.. No! I..i mean. Gosh! You’re so ert,” I covered my face with my hand. I can’t believe it he can ask me question like that.

“I’m not.  You’re the one who start it first,” He makes an innocent face.

“But I didn’t mean anything,” I stare at him.

“Me either,” He smirk.

“I hate you,” I pouting at him before settle on his chest again.

“I love you too,” He kisses the top of my head.

His sudden confession making me fluster but after seeing him smirk at my reaction, I suddenly pout angrily at him. I hate it when he making fun of me. Since he is such a bad boy I definitely sure that he enjoy very much teasing me like this.

“Now, what I did wrong until I deserve your supposed to be an angry pout but unfortunately in my opinion it didn’t look angry at all. Instead, I find your pout look y,” He looks at my lips.

“Yah! Enough of teasing me you bad boy,” I found it hard to not blushing when your boyfriend telling you are y.

“Based on the clear evidence of blush on your cheek I assume you love my teasing not hate it. So, why stopping me?,”  He caught me blushing. Damn it!

“I..i’m not blushing. It’s because I’m hot,” I try making some excuse.

“Yeah.. you do look hot,” He look from the top of my head to my feet with a meaningful look. Damn it! He misunderstands it again.

“D..don’t come closer,” Ljoe inch closer to me and trap me with both of his arm beside my head.

“You know… your lips look really tempting right now,” Ljoe look at my lips with a lustful glare.

“L..ljoe,” I stop him from getting closer to me by putting my hand on his chest.

“Your pouting lips here are inviting me to taste it. So.. can I?,” All my will to stop him melt away when he asking with his husky voice. It’s too tempting for me. I keep quiet as I don’t know what to say at him.

“I’ll take it as yes,” Ljoe say it after seeing I’m not saying anything.

Before I know it, his lips cover mine in a slow and romantic kisses. I couldn’t help but release a small moan as his teeth biting softly against my lips. Without I realize it, my arm automatically circle around his neck to pulled him closer and deepen the already deep kiss.  

The movie was long forgotten since we are now busy each other life. Whenever I push him away to catch my breath, he moves his lips to kiss other part of my face. I giggle when he purposely biting my ear. It was ticklish for me.

“Yah… don’t bite me,” I stop him while I’m still giggling.

“Argh.. you ruin the fun,” He pouts at me for stopping him.

“Aww.. I’m sorry then,” I playfully pinch both of his cheek which earns me a glare from him.

“Let me show you something that more fun,” He picks me up from the couch in bridal style.

“W..wait! Where are we going?,” I panic in his arm.

I look at him waiting for him to reply but he didn’t say anything. Instead, he continues walking until reach his bedroom. He kicks his bedroom door open and lock it from inside. A lot of thought come across my mind seeing his reaction. That was when I realize that I’m in a big trouble.

He laid me on the bed gently and hovered over me. Cold sweat has been forming on my forehead looking at him like this. Don’t tell me he is going to do what I’m thinking of. Oh god!!

“L..Ljoe.. wh.why you bringing me into your room?,” I stutter.

“Like I say.. we’re going to have more fun,” He started to kiss my cheek, nose and eventually my lips.

When I open my mouth to say something he takes the chance to kiss me deeply. He knows very well how to kiss. All of my protest flew away through the window. Instead of pushing him away, I was the one who pull him closer. This was too good to be true. I feel like I was dreaming.

My mind was functioning again when I feel his cold hand travelling at my back. Quickly I open my eyes. That was when I realize that half of the button of my shirt is open and my skirt has been lift up. This cannot be happening. He going to know my real gender if this continues.

“S..stop it Ljoe,” I get up from my position and pushing him away.

“Why babe? The fun is just started,” Ljoe caress my face.

“I.. No.. we cannot do this,” I look down at my lap.

“Is it because you scared?,” Ljoe pulled my face to facing him.

“No.. we just can’t,” Truthfully I want to give myself away to him. To show him how much I love him.

“Don’t worry. I promise I’ll be gentle with you but please don’t stop me. I cannot hold back myself anymore. I need you,” Ljoe begging at me and make me lay down again.

 “But.,” I try to get up again but Ljoe keep pinning me down.

“Look what you’ve done to me. You cannot leave me like this Chunji,” He point to his crouch which was looking a bit tight than normal.

 I know he was having a hard on right now. I would be lying if I say I didn’t feel turn on when looking at his crouch. I myself could feel my junior already waking up. What am I going to do? If we continue then he will know who I am.

“I.. I,” I don’t what to say to him.

“I know who you really are Chunji. My dearer brother Chanhee,” Ljoe suddenly say. My eyes widened when I heard him calling me Chanhee.

“You.. How?!! ,” I wonder how he knows who I am. I’m so doomed right now.

“Can we talk about that later? If you notice, I’m having a hard on and I intended to do something about it. And it definitely not talking,” Ljoe seems to lose his patient.

He doesn’t look mad at me. I wonder why he still wants to be with me even though he knows who I really was. 

“Could you thinking later? I want you right now really bad Channie babe. My patient is wearing thin,” He groans at me. I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

“O..okay.. ,” I nod my head at him. Now he already knows who I am. Then there is no need to stopping anything.

“I love you Channie,” He whisper at me before started another round of lustful kiss.

 


 

I'm backkkkkk!!! hehehe... anyone miss me?

Finally it's an update after a few month i haven't. Hope all of you enjoy it!!!

After this i will try to update regularly as always. Maybe one update for a week

Anyway... don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!! hehehe...