Chapter 7

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

 

Since it was weekend I and Ricky decided to hang out at Niel house. We always did that whenever we have time. I still haven’t told them that Ljoe has asked me out for a date.

Truthfully I also don’t understand why I was so excited about it. Perhaps it was because someone has decided to ask me out? It would be my first date. 

The hatred feeling that I feel for Ljoe is becoming lesser ever since that accident. I guess maybe I was wrong about him in the first place. I mean it is true that he is rude and rebellious but he also has a good side. I guess him is not that bad person.

“Guys, guess what. I’ve been ask for a date,” I smile sheepishly.

“Really?! With who?,” They excited to know who is the person.

“Umm.. Ljoe,” I say quietly waiting for their expression.

“What! Ljoe? Didn’t you hate him? How come you agree to go on a date with him?,” Niel look confuse.

“I..I guess he is not that bad,” Then I start telling them on how the accident happens when I’m with L.joe and the forgiving part.

“So.. when will your date with him?,” Ricky ask giddily.

“He said he will tell me later. Oh god! I don’t know what I should do when we go out later. This is my first date after all,” I look flustered.

“I could see someone is excited about it,” Niel sing song.

“Yah! Don’t tease me. Hmm.. do you have any idea what I should wear for it?,”

“Don’t worry. You can borrow my sister clothes. Her size is just like you,” Niel offer.

“But Chunji, is he really straight?,” Ricky suddenly ask question that make me feel uneasy.

“I..i don’t know. I guess he is because he attracted to me because I was a girl at that time. I don’t know if he will feel the same if he know I was a boy,” I sigh.

“Aigoo.. Don’t be sad. I’m sure if he really loves you he will accept you the way you’re,”Niel try to light up my mood again.

“I hope so. But I’m not planning to tell him about my true self right now,” That’s right. I’m not going to tell yet about who I really was. I just want to feel how it to have a date is.

 

 

----

 

 

Last night L.joe text me about the date. I don’t know where did he get my phone number but when I ask him he don’t want to answer it. He says it’s not important for me to know.

He plans to take me out for a date tomorrow since we don’t have a school. I quickly agree and it earns me a chuckle from him saying how excited I am. My face was totally red from embarrassment. But I’m glad he didn’t see it since we’re only talking on phone.

Pulling out the dress that I borrow from Niel’s sister, and then I start to get dressing. Since this will be my first date then I guess I should put a bit more of the make-up.

Applying a light pink eye-shadow that suit well with my face and a cherry flavour of lip balm. Then my blonde wig I just let it free like that and lastly I put a hello kitty hair pin at my front hair.

After finish dressing I wait for Ljoe in front of my house since he says that he will pick me up. Two minutes passed and then a white convertible BMW park in front of my house. It was Ljoe. He really has a great sense in choosing the right car.

When he gets out from the car my jaws almost drop because of his look. He wears a long sleeve jeans jacket with a red shirt underneath it. He looks so hot wearing it. What make me melt more that he wearing dark chocolate sunglasses with a fashionable cap. It was totally different from what he look when at school.

“Hi my princess, sorry I’m making you waiting,” He walks toward me. I stare unblinking at him.

“What’s wrong Chunji? Did I look too handsome until you lose your voice?,” He say it teasingly after seeing me silent not saying a word. I blush after hearing it and him chuckle seeing me like this.

“Y..yah! Don’t tease me. L..let’s go,” I stutter after being accuse like that. Damn it! Why I’m so nervous around him today.

“Okay,” He grabs my hand and pulling me to his car. Inside my head I was screaming loudly that he holding my hand. I feel like almost fainting at the feeling.

I sit quietly beside him in the car but inside my head a lot of things going around. Like, should I start the conversation? What people always do when they going out on date? The entire question keeps popping out in my mind.

“What make you thinking that hard?,” Ljoe question make me fall back to earth again. He must be seen my forehead wrinkle while thinking about what to do.

“Uh..nothing,” I say. But he seems like didn’t believe my word.

“Really? But it seems like you were thinking so hard. Is going out with me is uncomfortable for you?,” He say.

“No!,” I accidently shout.

“I mean.. it’s not like that. I just don’t know what people should do on their date. I never been on it,” I confess to him and it earn me a chuckle from him. I’m so embarrass.

“I’m really glad to hear that I was your first date. Don’t worry.. you don’t have to do anything. Just enjoy the day with me okay,” He give me a reassuring smile.

“Alright,” I smile back at him.

“By the way, you look so pretty today,” He say after he look at me from head to toe.

“Ah.. t..thank you,” I stutter in embarrassment.

“Stop looking so cute like that. You making me having hard time controlling myself,” He almost whispers but I manage to hear it. Did I hear it correctly?

“W..what?,” I ask him again. Oh no! His words creep me out.

He didn’t answer my question to him; instead he just smiles sweetly at me that make me almost melt with it. 

 

 

---

 

 

Today date was fun. Ljoe really know how to treat a girl really well. It was like his bad behaviour at school is totally opposite when him at outside. No wonder many girls fall for him. I feel a tinge of jealously when thinking all about the girls that fangirling him.

We went to the amusement park, watching a movie and having a picnic at the park. I never felt so enjoyed like this. After having a dinner he drove me home. It was quite late already but I hope my mom would not mad at me for coming home late.

He parks his cark once again outside my house and kindly opens the door for me. I walk with him while holding hand until we reach my front door and stop. I really should thank him for treating me well today.

“Thank you so much for bringing me out today. I enjoy it,” I say with a shy smile. Luckily it was at night so he didn’t see my blush face.

“I should be the one who thanks to you because you willing to go out with me. I’m really glad that you didn’t regret going out with me,” He didn’t release my hand yet.

“I.. I should go,” I say trying to pull out my hand from his grasp. I chuckle when he whining didn’t want to let me go.

“No. I don’t want to let you go,” He pouting looking at me. He is so cute! I don’t know when I realize his cuteness.

“Ljoe.. I’m afraid my mom would be mad if I’m coming home late,” I let him pulled me closer to him. Truthfully I also don’t want him to leave.

“It’s okay. If she mad at you I will explain it to her,” He put my hand on top of his chest while his arm drape around my waist.

“Ljoe I really have to go now,” I chuckle when he pulled me closer instead of let go of me.

“Wait for a while,” He says staring intently at me.

“Ljo-,” He cut my word with something unexpected. He kisses me on my lips. This was the second time he kisses me. I blush hard when I see his eyes flutter closes while kissing me.

He slightly pulled away from me but still keeping the closed distance. He smiles at me before lean to kiss me again. This time I was ready. I let my eyes closed to enjoy the kisses. He pulled me closer and turns the sweet and gentle kiss to a more passionate kisses. I let myself lost in it.

I couldn’t count how many minutes we keep kissing. By the time both of us stop I feel my lips numb and swollen. When I look at his lips I see my lipstick stain on it. I chuckle while wiping it for him saying how inappropriate of us kissing outside of the house likes that.

But unfortunately he didn’t care about it at all. Instead of stopping, he continues ravishing my already swollen and red lips. 

 

 


 

How was their first date? i hope you all like it hehehe...

Ljoe is such a naughty boy kissing Chunji like that

Do comment and subscribe! :D