Chapter 6

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

I was walking home alone today since Niel and Ricky have a detention class because they failed the algebra test. Meanwhile I’m able to score the highest in the class.

It makes me become famous among the girls and boys for my intelligent. Not to mention some boys even ask me to be his girlfriend. They all mention on how perfect I am because I was smart, pretty, polite and nice.

But before I manage to say any answer Ljoe has come to me and pulled me away. He even says that I was his girlfriend. What the heck? I didn’t even agree to be his. Plus if they all know that I’m actually a boy they surely will regret asking me out.

Speaking of Ljoe, he still didn’t give up on making me fall for him. He still follows me around and teases me. He also ignores my scream and rejection for him.

If he only knows that I’m a boy he definitely freaks out. Whenever he sees another boy comes close to me he quickly glare at them and claiming I was his. I could only sigh in frustration since he didn’t even hear my anger to him.

I was about to cross the road when I see LJoe and his friend which also from my class Changjo, was beating a guy. It was in the alley so most of the people didn’t see them. They kick and punch the guy until he almost passed out. I quickly run to them to stop what they were doing.

“Yah!! Stop it. He almost dying already,” I scream while grabbing LJoe arm to stop him from beating the guy.

“Don’t stop me Chunji. He deserves it,” L.Joe says before landing another kick to the guy.

I was fumed in anger because he still didn’t stop beating the poor guy. I’m sure L.Joe beating the guy for fun since he was known as a bad boy. Clenching my teeth I grab L.Joe to face me and raise my hand to slap him hard on the face.

“Stop it! That guy is almost passed out already,” I shout to LJoe. His lips bleed a bit from my slap.

“You misunderstand it Chunji,” LJoe say breathlessly and stare at me.

“Even if you’re a bad or a gangster you should not beating people for your fun,” I was about to lecture him more when suddenly a middle age woman running come to us. I’m looking at her in confusion.

“Thank you young man for chasing this guy. He is snatching away my handbag,” That woman thank to Ljoe and Changjo. So… Ljoe was helping this woman?

“You’re welcome. You’re lucky we able to chase him and get your handbag again,” LJoe say before giving the woman her handbag. Oh god! I was so wrong about LJoe.

“Thank you once again,” She says before left away leaving me alone with LJoe and Changjo.

I feel guilty for slapping LJoe just now. He is bleeding because of me. I look up at him and see his face.  If I were him I surely will get mad if someone slapping me for no reason. I should ask him first before do anything. I was so wrong.

“L..l.joe are you.. okay?,” I feel so guilty but at the same time afraid if he was mad at me.

“Of course I was okay. I’m your prince,” He grinning at me. Is he not mad at me?

“You.. you not mad at me?,” I ask hopefully.

“Nope. I know you have misunderstood,” He says before patting my head like I was a child. I was looking at the ground too shy to face him after I did wrong to him.

“I’m sorry,” I apologise to him. He just chuckle seeing my embarrass reaction.

“Hmm.. do you want me to forgive you?,” He bent down to match with my eye level while  I’m still looking down at the ground.

“Of course!,” I exclaim before raising my head. But I’m surprise when his face is so close to me. I quickly back away from him with blush face.

“You so cute!,” He chuckle at me. Meanwhile I become redder because of his word.

“Then I suppose you should do something for me if you want me to forgive you?,” He suggest with mischievous glance.

“Anything!,” I say immediately because I want him to forgive me.

“Are you sure?,” He smirk at me. Oh no! It’s not a good smirk.

“Y..yeah,” I nodded hesitantly. Suddenly I feel not at ease. He chuckle again at my sudden change of emotion.

“Urm.. guys, I think I should go first,” Changjo interrupt us. I almost forgot that Changjo has been here the whole time.

“Alright. See you later Changjo,” Ljoe bid farewell to Changjo before focusing his attention to me again. Then that’s mean I’m alone with him right now?! I’m panic.

“So.. are on your way home? Then let me walk you home,” He say before take my hand in his. I look down to our intertwine hand and warm feeling seeping over me. Yah! What am I thinking?

“But.. your lips is bleeding. You should treat it first,” I point to his face. It was me who cause that.

“It’s fine.. I already get used to it. I will treat it later,” He says before dragging me out of the alley.

“No! Let’s treat it first,” I argue to him then walk with him to the pharmacy. I want to treat his wound since I was the one who make it.

Ljoe waiting for me outside of the pharmacy while I went inside to buy medicine for him. When I was about to pay the medicine I take a glance at him and a small smile crept onto my lips.

Yah! What’s wrong with me? I mentally slap my head when I realize what I have done. Why did I suddenly smile like that?

After we buy the medicine we went to the park nearby my house and sit on one of the bench. I start to treat his wound carefully. While I was doing that he didn’t stop staring at me.

“Y..yah.. do not stare at me like that,” I feel uncomfortable under his stare. It bring somersault inside my stomach which I cannot explain why.

“Why? It’s a waste if I’m not staring at you while I get a chance like this,” I feel my cheek burn and immediately look away from him. After all I have finish wounding him up.

“Umm… I..I will go home now,” I stand up abruptly.

“No! Wait a sec,” He grabs my hand to stop me.

“W..why?,” Oh gosh! Why did I stutter too much around him today?

“I still haven’t told you what I want to make me forgive you,” He makes me sit again beside him on the bench.

 “What did you want me to do?,” I ask in curiosity. I hope it was not something bad.

“It was simple. Go on a date with me,” He asks me out.

“Umm.. O..okay,” Thank god he didn’t make me do something weird. 

“Good! I will tell you later when and where we going to go,” He give me a smile that will melt any girls out there. I mentally slapped myself for fall for it.

“Okay. If there is nothing else more I shall make my move now,” I stand up again and ready to go.

“Wait. There is one more thing,” He stops me once again. I’m waiting for him to say it.

“You still haven’t given me a goodbye kiss,” He smirks at my flustered expression.

“What! Yah!!,” I playfully punch his arm. How could he ask something like that?

“Come on.. I’m waiting,” I widened my eyes when he says that. Is he really thought I would kiss him? Of course not! I hate him did I?

“No. You’re not my boyfriend for me to do that,” I push him away with flush face.

“Not yet but I will,” He say it confidently but I sticking my tongue out at him. I quickly run away from him.

“Well…goodbye my princess!! Please dream about me tonight,” He shout at me when I turn back to look at him. He also sends a wink to me.

When I was home I immediately go to my room. I grab a pillow and scream on it. My heart beat wildly right now. Yah! Ljoe what have you done to my heart. I suppose to hate you but how come I did not feel hatred to you anymore.

 

 


 

Chapter 6 is here! 

Chunji slowly have a feeling for Ljoe but he still didn't know it.

Do comment and subscribe my story hehehe... :)

 

Have you all heard the flood that happen in east malaysia? let's us keep pray for the rain to stop raining and hopefully things will get better  :D