Chapter 1

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

 

I sigh heavily as I enter the house. I know it would happen again. The things that I fear the most is happening again. I was being expelled from school again for this year. It was the second one.

It’s not because I was being a bad or worst student but it’s because I didn’t have enough money to pay the fee for the school. My grade was good although it is not that excellent. At least I was able to achieve the top 5 in my class.

But because I wasn’t able to pay the fee I’m being expel from the school. The teacher feels sorry for me but what they can do. They also have their own family to support so they cannot pay the fee for me.

I let myself fall onto the couch in the small living room. I close my eyes that were tired from crying. Along the way back my tears didn’t stop falling from my eyes.

I am thinking deeply on how to further more my study. I really love to study but what I can do the condition of my poor family didn’t allow me to do so.

Since my father die six years ago I have been living with my mom. She is the only one that I have right now. Our conditions have become worst every year due to the lacking of money.

Right now my mom work as a maid at some residence after being fired from a fast food restaurant a month ago. She accidently spilled some juice to a customer. That customer reports it to the manager and wants them to fire her due to her clumsiness. Even though she begs for a second chance they didn’t hear it. In the end my mom was being fire.

Luckily at that time there was another customer who kind enough to help my mom. He gives his business card to my mom and asks her if she was interested to working with him as his maid.

He gives my mom a few days to thinking and two days later my mom calls him to agreeing with his offer. My mom seems happy with her new job right now.

I pulled out my phone and call my best friend Niel and Ricky. Beside my mom they also are the person which can make my heart happy.

“Hello, Niel,” I say with broken voice. This is due to my crying.

“Hey.. Chunji what wrong? You sound different. Are you crying?,” He can easily detect when I’m crying.

“Yeah..,” I cannot say anything more. My tears fall more.

“Are you at your house?,” He impatiently ask me. I bet he was worried.

“Humm,”

“Alright. Me and Ricky will go to your house,” He ends the call.

I pulled my feet to my chest and wondering why my fate was this unlucky. Why I cannot do something that I love.

I don’t know what I should do. Should I start working right now? But my mom forbids me to do so. She told me to finish my study first.

I snapped out from my though when the bell of my house ringing. I guess it must be Niel and Ricky. I stand up and walking to open the door for them. When I open it they were surprise to see my tear stain face.

“Omo.. Chunji what has happen to you? Why are you crying this bad?,” Ricky ask worriedly.

“I’ve been expelled again,” After I say it they pull me to a hug. It feels good to have someone hug you in this situation.

“Is it because of the same reason again?,” Niel look at me.

“Yeah,” I just nodded my head.

“Let’s get inside and discuss about it,” Niel suggest.

“Okay,” I let them enter the house.

Once we settle on the couch I give them some hot chocolate to warm us in the cold weather. The hot chocolate did calm my heart for a while.

“So, what do you plan doing now?,” Niel ask me after taking a sip of the hot chocolate.

“I don’t know yet,” My mind was blank unable to think anything.

“Are you going to enter another school?,” Ricky ask.

“Then facing the same situation? I can’t accept it anymore. It’s making me sad,” I sigh.

“That’s right,” He agrees with me.

“It would be wonderful if there is a school that give a scholarship. Only then I can study with ease,” I suddenly say my wish.

“But it’s already at the middle of semester. Almost all of the scholarship is close by now,” Niel say.

“The only scholarship that didn’t close yet at our school is only open for the girls. But you’re a boy,” Ricky added. After that we all silent, thinking on how to get me to schooling again.

 “Hey guys! I’ve got an awesome idea,” Ricky suddenly shouts. His eyes wide with excitement.

“What?,” Curiously I ask.

“Trust me. This is the only way for Chunji to further his study,” Ricky says more.

“What’s the plan?,” Niel can’t wait to know. He urges Ricky to tell us.

“Chunji you will be disguise as a girl and take a test for the scholarship,” Ricky grins widely after saying his plan. That plan was totally bull!

“What! That’s ridiculous. I’m a boy!!,” I snapped.

“But Ricky plan sounds good to me. Look at you Chunji. Your face is small like a girl and many people often mistaken you for a girl. I’m sure you can pass through it,” Niel look at me throughout.

“Hell no!! What if this secret burst? It will be a disaster,” I shaking my head.

“Don’t worry. My uncle was the vice president of the school. I’m sure he can help us,” Ricky was still confident with his plan.

“You never told us about that,” Niel say.

“Well.. I thought it wasn’t important,” Ricky smile sheepishly.

“See Chunji. Everything will be alright. We all willing to help you,” Niel clasp his hand together.

“Are you guys sure this going to be alright? I’m afraid,” I’m unsure with this plan.

“As long as your disguise is perfect no one will be able to suspect anything,” Niel say.

“Are you agree doing this? If you’re then I’m going to call my uncle to help us,” Ricky going to set up everything.

“Umm.. okay then,” Although I say I was agree but inside my mind I was still not confident with this plan.

“Yes!! Finally we all can study at the same school,” Niel and Ricky hug me. Meanwhile I was just stand still thinking whether my decision right or wrong.

I was still unsure about all this. Am I going to be able disguise very well? I know my face a bit girly but I’m afraid what if people can sense that I wasn’t the real girl. I hope my decision for agreeing with this plan is not wrong. Oh god! Please make sure I will able get through all this.  

 


 

So.. this is chapter 1. Hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

It makes me really happy knowing i already 52 subscriber without me posting the first chapter yet.

Thank you so much for supporting me!!!  :D

Lots of love toward all of you <3 <3