Chapter 3

Oppa! I fall for you

Chunji POV

 

I wake up early today since I cannot wait to start schooling again. Niel and Ricky both grumble at how excited I’m to schooling when I call them to wake up. I couldn’t help but feeling excited because I love to go to school.

Then I quickly taking a shower and clean up myself since I have to put on disguising later. It takes a lot of times to disguising a girl. I have to make myself look as girly as I can to avoid anyone know my secret.

Sitting in front of the mirror I apply a little bit of make-up to make my face look more presentable. I know my face already look girly even though without a make-up but I have to make my lies more convincing.

I stare at my uniform and blush slightly when I realize that I have to wear a skirt. Luckily it’s not too short because it would be awkward for me to walk later. Its length stop before it reaches my knee. I take my blonde wig and adjust it on my head. I have to pin it tightly to avoid it from fall.

After finish dressing I go to the kitchen to have a breakfast with my mom.

“Morning mom!,” I greet my mom.

“Morning! Omo Chanhee.. you look so pretty,” My mom praise me and it make me blush.

“Did I look like a girl?,” I ask her for confirmation.

“A really pretty one,” She pinches my cheek at how adorable I am.

“Oh my! I’m already late,” I say after looking at my watch. I already promise to walk to school together with Niel and Ricky.

“Good luck on your first day school,” My mom wishes me.

“Thanks. Goodbye mom,” I bid her farewell and head out of the house.

 

 

-----

 

 

The three of us walk together to school and before us entering the gate I stop. It makes Niel and Ricky wonder what make me stop. I feel so nervous to walk inside the school. I’m afraid people would know who I am.

“What wrong Chunji?,” Ricky ask in concern.

“I’m scare,” I look down at my feet.

“Aigoo.. there is nothing to be scare off. You look very much like a girl. No one will know who you really are,” Niel say to calm me.

“O..okay,” I walk more confidently with them. I hope everything will be fine.

I was lucky that I was in the same class with Niel and Ricky. I’m sure this got something to do with Ricky’s uncle. He must be arranging it for me. With this I don’t have to start making new friend. Niel and Ricky have entered the class meanwhile I was waiting for Mrs Choi our homeroom teacher to bring me in.

“Class today we have a new transfer student that is under the scholarship of this school. Hope you guys be nice to her. Let us welcome Lee Chanhee,” This is the time for me to introduce myself. I step slowly inside the class.

“Hi.. my name is Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji and I come from Seoul,” I hope Lee Chanhee is not too boyish for a girl.

“Wahh.. you so pretty,” One of the girl inside the class say. I also heard all of them whispering among themselves on how pretty and cute I am.

“T..thanks I guess,” I blush at their word since  I’m not use to be praise like this.

“Lee Chanhee you can take the seat behind Ricky and Niel,” Mrs Choi point her finger behind Niel and Ricky.

“Okay,” I thank her and head toward my desk.

“Welcome to our class Chunji,” Ricky whisper excitedly when I arrive at my seat.

“I was so freakingly nervous when I enter this class just now,” I admit to them. Both of them laugh at me.

“But no one suspect anything right? Plus they all were praising on how cute and pretty you’re,” Niel say eyeing the rest of students.

“Yeah.. that’s right. I’m so glad,” I start to pull out my book and pen to start learning.

Almost half an hour the class has start and suddenly the door slide open revealing a panting boy. He must be student of this class also since him coming straight into it. But his cloth look dishevels and untidy. His hair also looks messy as if he was just waking up from sleep.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Choi for coming late,” He says breathlessly.

“Yah! Lee Byunghun this is the fourth time in this week you have coming in late to my class. Is waking up in the morning is too hard for you?,” Mrs Choi ask that boy.

“Yeah! It is hard for me. Do you have any problem with it? It’s nice enough already I apologise to you just now,” He rudely speak to Mrs Choi. I’m surprise with his word.

“If not only you were not this school’s director son I surely will give you detention,” I heard Mrs Choi mumbling to herself. Is this boy is the school’s director son? No wonder he make this school like belong to him.

“I suggest you to keep quit if you still love this job Mrs Choi,” He say before glaring at Mrs Choi. He is so rude. I hate people like him.

“Okay fine. You make take your seat Lee Byunghun,” Mrs Choi says before continuing her lesson.

I almost jump from my seat when suddenly that boy Lee Byunghun harshly throw his bag on the table and take a seat beside me. I look at him in shock for his action. Why the heck did he have to sit beside me?

“What?!,” He suddenly ask me when I didn’t stop staring at him.

“Huh.. n..nothing,” I stutter reply it to him because he got that strange aura that make me scare of him.

“Hmm.. I never see you before this. Are you new here?,” He smirk before raise his eyebrow at me.

“Yeah. I’m Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji,” I politely extend my hand to shake with him. Even though I hate his behaviour but I don’t want to start my first day at school by making an enemy.

“I’m L.joe,” He says before taking my hand and kisses it. Oh my god!! What the heck he just do to my precious hand??

“Yah!,” I retract back my hand and smack his head. Oh god! I hate people like him.

“Ouch. What was that for?,” He whine at me.

“That was for your rude action. I hate people like you,” I glare at him but he was just chuckle when he heard my word.

“Well.. it’s too bad because I like girl like you,” He smirk at me before taking out his stuff to start learning. Unfortunately I’m not a girl but I’m a boy. If only I could tell it to him.

Somehow his smirk brings uneasy feeling to me. Oh my! Why did I have to be in the same class with this boy? Everything was fine before he enter the class. I clench my fist tight at the thought of him. I take a glance at him and he catches it. He then smirks back at me. Damn it! I curse inside my head.

 


 

Chapter 3 is here!

Chunji already met with Ljoe. I just love the way Ljoe act as a bad boy hahahaha...

Hope you guys enjoy this update. Don't forget to comment! :D

Thanks for subscribing and upvoting ^___^