Chapter 15

Oppa! I fall for you

 

 

 

Chunji POV

 

Today would be the day both of our parents will come home after their honeymoon. My mom calling me to tell that her flight would be tonight. That’s mean my relationship with Ljoe have to be hidden since both of our parents do not aware of it. I hate to hide things like this. It was just not my style.

At the same time I’m afraid what if they would not accept us. We have gone beyond the turning point already. It was too late to stop things now.

“Channie baby, what make you thinking that hard?,” Ljoe startled me. I do not realise that the lesson already over and it was recess time now.

“Huh? Is it recess already?,” I look around and see everyone inside the class leaving the classroom including my best friends, Ricky and Niel. I’m sure Ljoe is the one to tell them to leave first because they sending me a concern look. They must be worried also about me.

“Yeah. You look so lost in your own thought today,” Ljoe grab my hand and pull me toward the rooftop.

“Actually…. I’m thinking about us. Our parents are coming home today,” I’m telling him what worried me.

“Aigooo… Channie didn’t I tell you I will explain everything to both of them. You don’t have to worried about it,” Ljoe say.

“But still,” I try to debating with him again.

“There is no but. I hate to see you gloomy like this,” He lifts my face to face him.

“I’m sorry,” I apologise to him.

“If you’re, then you must rid away this expression. I want my bratty and cute princess,” he suddenly pinches my cheek.

“Yah!,” I slap his hand away and pouting at him.

“See.. you look much more better like this,” Ljoe pat my head.

“Thanks Byunggie,” I hug him.

“You’re welcome. After all you’re going to be my wife someday,” He pecks my head. My eyes widened hearing his words.

“Wait a second, why I’m the wife?! I’m a guy,” I pull away from him and pouting.

“Are you sure? With this disguise you could pass the test to become a model. That’s how pretty you are,” Ljoe eyeing me from head to toes while whistling. Then I play with his tie, twisting and pulling it. Obviously I was flirting with him.

“Am I pretty? No wonder boys keep asking my numbers. Some of them even more handsome than you,” I feel proud because he keep praising me. I intend to make him jealous a bit.

“Haish! They really need to know that you already belong to me. How could they still after you. Channie, you must reject all of them!,” Ljoe seems fumed when he know it. I just chuckle seeing him like this.

“Are you jealous Byunggie?,” I purposely ask. It was fun seeing his jealous side.

“Of course I am! I really need to teach them a lesson. They must be think that I was tame already since it’s been a while I making mess,” Ljoe told me. Suddenly I’m worried.  I don’t want Ljoe to create a trouble again.

“Byunggie…. I don’t want you involve in any problem anymore,” I say to him.

“But Channie…,” Ljoe try to give reason.

“I love you okay! I didn’t even look for another guy,” My cheek reddened a bit with my own confession.

“I love you too! But I have to teach them since they have a gut to flirt with you,” Ljoe don’t want anyone to flirt with me.

“If you do it then I’m going to leave you,” I threaten him.

“Aigooo… Channie,” Ljoe caress my cheek.

“Byunggieeeee,” I whined at him while stomping my feet like a child.

“Okay fine! But if they seem to disturb you, I will take an action,” Finally Ljoe agree to not making trouble.

“Alright,” Quickly I peck him on the lips which make him grinned.

 

----

 

When I observe, it turn out that there are more girl fangirling over Ljoe than boys fanboying over me. How could I didn’t think about that. Its making me worried. What if Ljoe fall for them? Oh noooo!!! That when I realize I’m in trouble.

I almost forgot that every morning there would be a group of girls that will wait for Ljoe to come the school. They would scream and throwing some gifts to Ljoe. It’s been a while already since I saw the doing that because Ljoe always coming late for school. They also always follow Ljoe around to catch his attention. I groaned to myself while thinking. Why must I date with someone popular?

When I think about it, I realize that I always being bratty and annoyed him. What if this can drive Ljoe away from me? I must show to them that Ljoe only have eye for me. I must think of a quick plan to make them know Ljoe belong to me and I belong to Ljoe. Suddenly an idea popped up inside my head. My lips curve into a smirk. This idea could be work.

Both of us heading to the cafeteria after the talk on the rooftop.  While walking, I can see some of the girls send a flying kiss and winking in Ljoe direction. A murderous aura were arouse inside me seeing those girl trying to flirt with Ljoe. Unfortunately Ljoe didn’t even realize it. Thank god!

It was time for me to show them that Ljoe belong to me. I inch closer to Ljoe and holding his hand. Ljoe look surprised when I make that move but luckily he didn’t pull his hand away. Instead he draped his hand over my waist to pull me closer. I could hear some gasped and scream when Ljoe do that. It must be come from those girls. I’m sorry girls but this handsome boy loves me.

“Hi guys!,” We greet simultaneously at Niel, Ricky and Changjo. Somehow both Ljoe and my friends becoming closer since both of us are in relationship. We take a seat beside each other.

“What took you so long? Are you okay Chunji?,” Niel asking me.

“Yeah. I’m fine and for that I have to thank Ljoe,” I look at Ljoe.

“Me? I didn’t do anything. It’s just you who overly thinking,” Ljoe say and everyone seems to agree with it.

“That’s right. Chunji is always like that,” Ricky say and it making me embarrass.

“Anyway, I’m going to take the food for us,” I quickly say to change the topic. I cannot let Ljoe know more about my embarrassing behaviour.

I stand up and walk away from our table. While walking I purposely swaying my body a bit and play with my hair. It was for Ljoe. I can see from the corner of my eyes he was watching me intently and almost drooling at there. Well! Good job Chanhee!

 

 

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

 

Oh ! Those really tempting me. Why did he keep swaying his body? Couldn’t he walking  normally. All of weird and ert thought jumbling inside my head.

“Since when Chunji was this y?,” I didn’t realize I have say it out loud since Changjo, Ricky and Niel were sending me some weird look before bursting into laughter.

“Do you only realize it now?,” Niel ask me in disbelief.

“Hey Ljoe, you already drooling,” Changjo point to my lips and I quickly wipe it.

“Chunji is a y queen. It just that when in front of you he tend to be a bit shy to show his iness”  Ricky blurt out Chunji secret to me.

“Yeah! When he was fooling around with us he can be very y. Much more y than a real girl,” Niel  added.

“Really?,” Wow! This really amazes me.

“Here’s your food Ljoe,” Chunji come back from taking the food. I clear out my throat and start eating. But truthfully I still couldn’t rip off the image of Chunji inside my head.

The lunch was ended without me making anything stupid. But my crotch was a bit tight from normal. It’s all Chunji fault. I find it’s quite hard to walk like this. If I calm down my hardness will wilt away. I’m taking a deep breath a few times. Trying to think of something else that doesn’t’ involve Chunji.

We were taking out a few things from the locker when Chunji start acting weird. He leans on me and whisper almost seductively at me. It was just a question about book but why does he whispering like this. Then comes the temptation, he playing with the first few buttons of my shirt and flirt shamelessly with me.

“A..are you okay Chunji?,” I almost stutter asking him. His eyes look mischievous.

“Yeah. I’m okay but I don’t like those girl keep looking and trying to get your attention,” Chunji pouting his lips and I really want to bite on it right now.

“Who?,”  I think for a while. Which girls is he talking about? Is it the girl that asking me a question about math or the girl that give me some chocolate or the girl that I help when she tripped? Are all of the trying to flirt with me?

“Tch… never mind. You’re too dense to realize it they were flirting with you,” Chunji give up talking about that topic with me.

“Is that a hint of jealousy?,” I smirk at him. I finally know why he was acting like this.

“Byunggieeeee,” Chunji whining my real name before hiding his face at the crook of my neck. Clearly embarrassing being caught by me.

This was not helping my situation. I keep growing harder at the feel of his warm breath at my neck. How could I going to the class while having a hard on?

“Channie, you keep making me hard,” I say it quietly and I don’t think he heard it. But, maybe he did hear it because a faint blush was on his cheek.

“A..are y..you?,” He point to my lower region. The bulge was too obvious to be ignoring by now.

“Don’t worry I will solve it later. You go to the class first,” I tell him to go and then I will myself in the bathroom before going to the class.

“Where’re you going to go? Can I come along? I want to help you,” Chunji pointed to the lower region of my body. Did he seriously mean it?

“Are you sure?,” I asking him to ensure that I didn’t dream when I heard he want to help me solving my ‘problem’.

“Yeah.  I would love to help you,” He say before quickly kiss me on the lips. Taking his hand in mine, we dashed to some old storage room at the top floor. That room has been abandoned for a long time and it was suitable place for our escapades. 

 

 


 

Chapter 15 is here!!!!

Opps! Chanhee being naughty to Byunghun hehehe...>.<

Hope all of you enjoy this update! :D