Chapter 4

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Minho's POV:

 

 

       I dragged Eunji to an ice cream shop. It was like 15 minutes away, but it was worth it, because this was the ice cream shop I had gone to all the time as a kid. I wanted to share this with her.

      "Minho-ah this place is expensive!" Eunji panted. Aishh! I forgot her legs were shorter then mine. I should've walked slower.

       "It's okay Eunji. I have 30,000 won on me. We can get a triple scoop!" I was pretty excited... I loved this place!

      "Arasso." She laughed. "Let's go in." We walked in and waited in line. Luckily it was an older couple in line, and the school kids hadn't arrived yet.

          "Annyeong, what can I get for you?" The girl asked behind the counter washing her hands.

      Eunji looked up awkwardly at me, and I gave her a reassuring nod. "Order whatever you want." She smiled appreciatively.

           "May I get a triple scoop? Strawberry on the bottom, mint in the middle, and vanilla on top?"

              "And for your sir?" The girl looked up at me. Then she REALLY looked at me. "Yah! You're Minho-shii, right?"

              "Ye." I smiled warmly, waiting for the screaming.

            "I am a very big fan, and I love your new album." She said. She spoke very calmly, and didn't spaz out like other fans.

            "Kamsahamnida. Keep supporting SHINee!" I smiled at her, grateful of the silence.

         "I will. I've supported you guys since your rookie days." she smiled reminiscing. "Well, enough. Now, what can I get for you?"

             "I'll take, chocolate, mint, and raspberry sorbet." I said looking down at Eunji. She smiled up at me.

          "Here you go. Why don't you and your friend sit at the bar. It's more comfortable in my opinion."

               "That cool Eunji?"

              "Ne, minho-ah."

              "I'll take your ice creams over there."

              "Kamsahamnida, Bailey." I said looking at her name tag.

         "Bailey? That's not Korean. Are you from the states?" Eunji asked excitedly.

               "Haha. Yes I am. I wouldn't go back for anything though! I love in here in here Seoul. It's so beautiful"

                 "Yes it is beautiful, but what's it like in the states?"

               "Well... I don't want to intrude on your time with oppa. I could give you my number, and we could get together over ice cream." Bailey smiled.

                 "Arasso." They exchanged numbers. "I'm Eunji."

                 "It's nice to meet you." Bailey smiled. "Minho-shii? Could you do me the honor of signing my album and taking a quick picture?"

                 "Arasso." I was totally fine taking a picture with such a calm Shawol. I signed her 'Everybody' album, and obliged her with a couple pictures.

                "Thank you so much. This has made my day. It was an honor to meet you Minho. Please make many more albums, and always remain, 'the Shining SHINee.' Arasso?" She bowed.

                "Arasso Bailey." I laughed. "SHINee will always do their best and never let a Shawol down."

             "Ok. You two enjoy your ice cream before it melts. Bye! SHINee fighting!" She said fists held and giving aegyo.

                Eunji and I sat across from each other. The bar has chairs that faced each other to allow talking to be easier.

               "Thanks Minho for bringing me here. Eomma and Appa tool me here for my birthday every year. It brings back many happy memories." She smiled dreamily.

            "Your welcome Eunji." I ruffled her hair. "So it's like 3:20, what do you want to do after ice cream?"

               "Mmm... could we just stay here? I like it. It's cozy and warm. We could sit by the fire." She said pointing to a fireplace.

                "Arasso." We ate our ice cream in silence.

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

          'Minho is so nice! This is an amazing experience. But I still feel bad about Taemin. How are we... I mean, how am I going to help him remember? Aishh! I'm not going to worry about it right now.' I looked up at Minho. He was putting  huge scoops of ice cream in his mouth. A smile creeped onto my face.

           "Yah. You're going to get a brain freeze." I flicked his arm.

           "Ani. I'm not." He said.

          "Arasso. Let's race!" I said clenching my spoon. "The first one to finish wins."

             "Wins what?"

           "I don't know... Go!" I started to eat my ice cream as fast as I could while still holding onto some dignity.

          "I win!"  I looked up at Minho a minute later. His hands were raised like he had won a soccer tournament.

             "Ani! I was almost done." I pouted.

             "What do I win? What do you have to do?"

             "I don't know."

            "Hmm... well I'll decide when I take you home."

           "Arasso." I grumbled taking my last bite of ice cream. I got up and threw my bowl away while Minho walked over to pay Bailey.

            "It's on the house!" She said happily.

            "Ani, I couldn't. Let me pay something."

           "Ani. You've done enough. Plus my grammpa owns the shop. He won't mind, he'll take it out of my check, but I don't mind either." Bailey was a really sweet girl, I was happy to have met her.

            "Kamsahamnida." He came over to the fireplace and looked at me.

         "Mwol?" I said trying not to squirm after a few minutes.

           "Tell me about yourself."

          "Mwol?" I laughed.

         "What do you like to do for fun? What's your favorite song? Your biggest fear, stuff like that."

    "Hmm..." I looked up at the clock. 3:45. "Well, do u want everything?"

         "Sure." Minho smiled, chin plated on his fists.

          "Well... I love to watch the sun set and then rise, especially over a lake or river. I love to play soccer, dance, and sing." I paused. Wasn't this going to bore him? "How about you pick out the top 5 things you want to know?"

         "Alright, let me think." He looked into the swirling pastel colored walls, thinking hard. He was silent for several minutes.

          "Minho-ah?"

         "What is your favorite holiday, why? What is your biggest fear? Where do you want to travel too? What do you want most in this world? And have you ever been... in love?" He looked at me gently.

      "I can answer almost all of those questions really easy." I laughed gently. "Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the lights and all the snow and decorations! I love to ice skate, and this is the holiday when I get to. I love the traditions, and all the love shown between families." I looked away with a huge smile on my face. "I just really love Christmas! And because of when I was younger, and couldn't experience it the way other families do, I want to give my children, one day, that kind of Christmas I have experienced now."

      "I wish I could go to Ireland, and see the moors change their beautiful colors. And too Italy and see Venice, and the tower of Pisa, and all the incredible art! I want to travel to the states and see New York, and Napa Valley, and all the wonderful sights there. I know I may never get to visit those places, which is why I'm so happy to have met Bailey. She can tell me a little about one of my dreams." One day I will see those places!

          "I wish to become an idol, like you. I want to feel the love that us fans show to you idols, I want to feel... Love. Real love from others." I paused. Aigoo! No sob stories. "I have been in love, once. I never want to experience that kind again though." His phone rang suddenly. I was grateful. I didn't want to get into that story... I don't want to remember that pain.

          "Mianheyo, it's Key." He said looking at his cell.

          "It's okay, answer it." Minho answered. His voice was harsh as he spoke to oppa?. After a few minutes, his voice changed, and he hung up. "Well?"

        "Key wants to apologize to you. He's in a pretty good mood. Mrs. Kim also wants to throw a party since we're all here. It's at the dorm."

        "Oh. Arasso." Wow Key was being nice. "Should we get going then?"

         "Ne." We walked to the door. "Oh, Bailey? What time do you get off?

          "In a few minutes. Wae?"

         "Are you doing anything?"

          "Ani."

        "Do you want to come to a party. It'll give you and Eunji a chance to get to know each other better, and her sister too. Plus it'll be my payment for the ice cream." Minho smiled.

           "Are you serious?"

        "Mmm... I like it when I meet fans that don't spaz out and almost faint in public, i counsider them true Shawol's. Especially not fans like Saesangs." We all shuddered. "I feel bad for EXO."

         "Oh I know. They need to give EXO oppas there space! Anyway I would love to come! Where is it?"

        "At our dorm." He wrote down the directions on a piece of paper. "Please bring icecream. Lots of it." 

         "Kamsahamnida! I will."

      "We'll be going first. See you in a bit." We left. "I told Key we would go and check up on Taemin real quick." I nodded, and hugged him suddenly.

         "Mwol?" 

         "Thanks for inviting her! I can talk to her about the states now!" I was really really excited.

      "Ne, but save time for us arasso?" Minho hugged me back. Wow... I wonder if... Ani, he's an idol and I'm a fan. I don't need any more love like this... well for a while at least.

         "Of course oppa." I let go. "Race you to the hospital." I shouted and took off, Minho in pursuit.

 

 

 

A-yo!!!!! I have finally updated!!! I am so sorry I took forever!!! *bows 90 degrees* mianhamnida. Please don't be mad! So I dedicate this chapter to all fans that are calm when/if they meet there oppas, and then spaz when they aren't around there oppas. I mean they need their space, right? Anyhoo! I am half way through thew next chapter, so it shall be up soon! Thanx for reading!!!