Chapter 10

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

??? POV:

 

"Yah, hyung where are they?" I asked, stomach growling."

"Stop, it's only 1:30. Minho said they'd be here around 2. If you're hungry, you should have eaten at the dorm."

"Fine." I grumbled. "Grammpa.'

 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

"We're gonna be late." Sooyin moaned.

"Why are you getting so hyped up? Does Suho hyung mean more to you than me?" Taemin pouted.

"Ani Oppa!" Sooyin quickly exclaimed. I laughed at the two maknae's, bickering in the back. Onew and Haerin were trying to catch up on lost sleep, Eunji and Minho had taken Eunji's car, and Key was driving. We were meeting up with EXO-K and Soshi to celebrate Eunji, D.O. and Kai's birthday.

"I wonder what Eunji's reaction will be?" I asked.

"She better not go 'sasaeng' on us. I told EXO she was chill." Key groaned.

"Well, she was pretty calm when she met us. So she should be fine."

Key nodded his head. "I hope so."

 

Minho's POV:

 

"So, where are we going?" Eunji bounced in her seat.

"I'm not telling you pabo." I laughed while trying to keep her occupied.

"Well is someone going to be there?"

"Jagiya, stop." I ruffled her hair. "You'll ruin the surprise. Just wait, you'll be happy." I the radio, and 'Dear Mom' was playing.

"Araseo." She sighed and fiddled with her coat. She was so cute, I was glad she was mine.

"You look beautiful." I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"Mm." She mumbled. What kinda response was that?

"You okay?'" She was all bright a second ago.

"Ne, it's-" Tears were trickling down her face as her shoulders shuddered slightly.

"Eunji-ah! Are you okay?" I signaled and pulled over, and texted Jonghyun to keep going. I turned, and gave Eunji my full attention.

"Jagiya. What's wrong?"

"M-my Eomma." She choked out.

"Come here." She crawled over into my lap, her head buried in my chest. Wrapping my arms around her, I caressed her head. "Gwaenchanh-a. I'm here." She sat like this for a few minutes.

"Mian Oppa." She lifted her tear stained face. "Just, that song, when SNSD first released it, it was my Umma's birthday. I listened to that song all day, along with other songs idols had made for their Umma's. And today's my birthday... I haven't even told her about you."

"What do you mean?"

"I always visit her grave every weekend, but I haven't gotten the chance during break, and we go back to classes to tomorrow. I'm a terrible daughter."

"Ani, you're not. Where is she buried?"

A smile graced her face. "Seoul Forest. It was the most beautiful place I could leave her." She grabbed a tissue and began to blot her face.

"Do you want to go today? I'd love to meet her." I gently squeezed her waist.

Turning she locked gazes with me. She smiled gently, "Ne. I'm sure Umma would love that."

"Then we'll go today. Arasso?" She nodded. "Ara. Go sit down, we're already late."

 

Bailey's POV:

 

"Aishh! I have to get to work! Hal-abeoji will be mad if I'm late again." I was rushing around looking for something for Eunji. "Kim Eunji, what would you want?" I turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh! Mianhae!"

"Ani. Gwaenchanh-a. You're friends with Kim Eunji, right?" He asked. He was actually pretty hot. I nodded. "Can you give this to her?" He handed me a small wrapped box. "Jebal. Tell her it's from an old friend."

"Ye. Ajussi, wouldn't you rather give it to her?"

"Ani, it's better if she doesn't see me. Kamsahamnida." He bowed and left.

I looked down at the box. "I wonder what it is?" Just then my phone went off. "Yoboseyo?" Hal-abeoji went off.

"Hal-abeoji, jebal. I'll be there shortly. Umma had to borrow the car." I lied. " Ne. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Ye... Arasso... Annyeong. Saranghae." I hung up. "Arasso... Art supplies."

 

Eunji's POV:

 

"Oh. Mah. Gah!" I grabbed Minho's arm as he helped me out of the car. "Is that EXO?"

"Ne." He laughed.

"And Soshi!"

"Ne."

"Wh are they here? Are they... celebrating with us?" 

"Ne. Happy birthday." He bent and kissed me.

"Omo! Kamsahamnida!" I hugged him and panicked. "How do I act around them?"

"The same way you act around me... like a normal crazy."

"Oppa." I pouted. He had a point though. "They are normal, like you... Just beautiful T^T."

"Arasso pabo. Come on." Minho gave me his arm.

 

Sunny's POV:

 

"Where are they?" I asked Jessica.

"Sooyin-shii just texted Minho-ah. They are in the parking lot." Sica replied.

"Arasso. Unni, you've met her before, what's she like?"

"Aigoo. Just be patient... And no amount of Aegyo is gonna get you you're answer."

"Hmph." I turned and looked at Sooyin and Haerin interacting with EXO and my sisters. 'Well, if they're treating us normally, I guess she will too.'

"Unni!" I snapped to, and followed Sooyin's footsteps.

"Whoa! Unnie she's super pretty!" I said to Sica. "Minho-ah picked a good one."

"Omo. She is really pretty." Yoona spoke up. Tiffany nodded.

"Annyeong hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Annyeong." Minho replied. "Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Eunji. Eunji, I don't think I need to introduce everyone." She looked up, and shook her head. OMO! She had such big doe eyes!

"Ani Oppa." She bowed. "Annyeong unnies and oppas. It's an honor to meet you all, and again to you, Tiffany and Sica Unnie." She laughed. "Mianhae for being somewhat shocked, but it's just such a big surprise."

"Ani. Gwaenchanh-a." Taeyeon laughed. "It's nice to finally meet you. Minho speaks of no other girl like he does of you. Happy birthday."

"Kamsahamnida." We all said happy birthday to her. Eunji was a very sweet girl, and her aegyo rivaled mine. She can be my aegyo princess! I wonder how she stayed so calm around us, and didn't react like normal fans. I guess the only difference between us was that we were idols, and that we weren't. I guess she knew that.

 

Author's POV:

 

The group had a large room all to themselves. They ordered, and engaged in conversations.

"Suho-shii, how did you guys get out of the dorms without the sasaengs knowing?" Sooyin asked.

"All the idol's dorms have ways to get in and out whenever we need to. Mian if I don't give out details, but it has to be kept secret." He smiled.

"Gwaenchanh-a, I was just curious." She laughed.

"I've got a question!" Chanyeol raised his hand. "For Eunji-ah."

"Ne Oppa?" Eunji replied giggling.

"No one told me, how did you and hyung actually meet?"

"Oppa, you didn't tell them?"

"Ani. Manager-nim thought it would be better to stay quiet about it. However Taemin has improved a lot, so I think it should be fine." Minho replied.

"Oh." Eunji nodded, and proceeded to tell about the day she hit Taemin.

"Wow, Taemin-ah. I never woulda guessed it." Sooyoung said. "Your stage presence is still amazing, and in fact I think it's gotten better." She complimented.

"Kamsahamnida noona." He smiled.

"Oh, unnies. I want to personally thank you for being able to come today, and taking a break out of your schedule. I know you're busy with your comeback. I am very grateful. You as well EXO oppas." Eunji smiled.

"You're welcome." Soshi replied in unison and laughed.

"The girls, especially Sunny, really wanted to meet you guys." Jessica addressed Eunji, Haerin, and Sooyin.

"Jinjja?" Haerin asked.

"Only a little." Sunny blushed.

"A little?" Yuri gawked.

"Yeah right Unni!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"Yeah, you were the one that was begging manager-nim to let us go, so we could meet the girls." Seohyun added.

"Shhh. No one had to know that." Sunny mumbled.

"Oppa? What did you guys say about us?" Haerin turned to Onew.

"Nothing super big, just that you were the prettiest girls we know." Onew hugged her.

"Aniyo." Jonghyun jumped in. "That's not what you said at all."

"You three said that they're beauty rivaled Soshi Noona's." Key pointed out while taking a sip from his tea cup.

Sehun nodded. "That's right. I was standing there with Baekie hyung."

"Ne." Baekhyun laughed while grabbing another appetizer.

"Arasso. They're all beautiful anyway." Minho laughed. Just then the food came in. They all relaxed and enjoyed their meals.

 

 

After they ate and paid the bills, they had to part ways. Soshi had to go back to the training rooms, and EXO was meeting up with M to go out for the rest of the day.

"Annyeong Eunji-ah. It was a pleasure to meet you." Suho said. "And you too Sooyin and Haerin." They bowed and smiled.

"You as well Oppa." Eunji smiled.

"Mianhae, we didn't get you a gift." Chanyeol frowned.

"Aniyo,." Eunji assured him. "Meeting you guys was a gift in itself."

"Ani. We did!" Kai spoke up.

"We did." D.O. lookeds at him. "When, where? How come I didn't know?"

"Chill. May I have your phone?" Eunji handed him her phone, and added K's numbers. "Call us whenever you want. Give them to the girls too." Kai winked at her and gave her a grin, causing her to blush. Minho put his arm around her possessively, and D.O. smacked Kai's head.

"A-arasso." Eunji stuttered as EXO left.

"No fair." Sunny pouted. 

"What's up Sunny-ah?" Yoona asked.

"I have three more sisters, but not there numbers."

"Do you... wanna exchange?" Sooyin asked hopefully.

"Ne!" Sunny grabbed her phone and dialed all of Soshi's numbers, and did likewise with Eunji and Haerin. "Call us whenever you want to hang out and go shopping!"

"Araseo Unni!" Sooyin and Sunny jumped around. They talked for a few minutes, and split ways.

"Now where?" Jonghyun asked.

"How about Seoul Forest?" Minho looked at Eunji. She replied with a weak nod.

 

AJ's POV:

 

"Jay, pick up your phone damn it." I growled as the voice mail hit me again.

"What do you want AJ?" I turned around and glared at him.

"Why aren't you picking up?"

"I was busy, and wanted to get out for a while. Why do you care?" He pushed past me and unlocked his door.

"This place looks like crap."

"Then don't come in."

"Yah! You work for me now. So unless you want to go back to prison, you'll get your in gear and go back to surveillance." I grabbed his collar.

"Ara. Ara. I go to school tomorrow, so I'll go back to work then. Anything else?"

"Stay close to her." I turned and walked out the door. "Oh, and get her to like you again, that'll make it a lot easier."

 

Eunji's POV:

"So where's your Umma?" Minho asked. Everyone else had gone the opposite way, and we would meet up in an hour.

"She's in the very center of the forest, so if we're quick enough, we can spend a little while with her." I said as he took my hand.

"Ara. Let's go." We set off at a brisk pace, exchanging banter as we walked along. Before I knew it, we were at her grave. I grabbed a wallet sized frame with Umma's picture in it, and placed it next to a small headstone I had made. 'Park So-mi. January 5, 1973 - January 11, 1998.'

"She was so young. Mianhae." Minho said as we kneeled together. "She was only Onew's age."

"Ne. Umma and Appa were young when they had me. Appa was pretty pissed when Umma told him." I gazed at my Umma's picture. "He urged her to have an abortion, but she didn't.. Well, it didn't work." A tear escaped my eye. I pulled a small candle out of my bag and lit it.

"Annyeong Umma." I bowed. "Mianhae for not visiting you at all lately. I've been a bad daughter. I will try harder." I took Minho's hand. "Umma, this is Minho-ah, my boyfriend." I smiled at him, and his other hand wrapped around me.

"Annyeong madam." Minho smiled at her picture. "It's nice to meet you."

"Minho is the rapper in SHINee, remember? Well he asked me to be his. You're happy with that, right?" As if in response, the wind swirled around us and caused the candle flame to dance.

We talked with Umma for a little while. As it started to get dark, I blew out the candle, collected her picture, and got up. Minho interlaced our hands, and we met up with our group and headed home.

 

Bailey's POV:

 

"Yah where are you guys?" I called Sooyin. I had been waiting in their driveway for 10 minutes.

"Mian unni! We are almost home, like 10 minutes arasso?" She replied.

"Ne. Hurry up." I hung up. I hated being alone, especially at night.

After flipping through my Instagram for a few minutes, I looked up, and head a car. A man got out, and noticing my car, started to walk over to it. I flipped. 'O tzu! Am I gonna get mugged!' I quickly slid down and pretended to sleep. As his footsteps stopped outside of my door, I slammed it open, knocking him to the ground. 

"Who are you?" I pinned him, but gasped as I recognized him. "Mianhae ajussi." I bowed and helped him up.

"Gwaenchanh-a." The guy from the store bowed and coughed. "Do you still have Eunji's gift?"

"Um...ne." Had he been following me? I reached in my bag and handed it to him.

"Kamsahamnida." He turned and walked back to his car. 'What the heck was that about?'

"Oh...um Ye." SHINee's van and Eunji's Lamborghini pulled up a few minutes later.

Jonghyun climbed out and walked over to me. "Why so serious?" He poked my cheek.

"Ani, it's nothing. I just have frozen treats melting in my car." I pouted trying to come to my senses.

"Arasso! Let's get this stuff inside." Key said taking my key's from me.

 

Minho's POV:

 

I the box inside my pocket. We were all watching Hunger Games. Eunji's was cuddled into my arms, and I couldn't help but laugh at the bow we stuck in her hair.

"Eunji-ah, come with me." I scooped her up not giving her a choice, and carried her upstairs. I think everyone else was asleep, otherwise they would've heard me.

"Oppa." She whined. "Can't we wait 'til after the movie?" I opened her bedroom door and walked over to her bed... kinda. I tripped over something, and we went flying. "Ng." She moaned. I had landed on top of her. I froze. She blushed as she realized the position we were in.

"O-oppa?" I scrambled off.

"Mianhamnida." I said awkwardly as I fixed myself.

"Gwaenchanh-a. It was an accident." She sat up and looked at me. "Oppa, what did you want?" She fixed my hair.

"You do love me, right?"

"Of course I do!" She grabbed my arm. "I told you that I did, why would you doubt that?"

"I don't know."

"Sarangheyo." She cupped my cheek with her hand. "I love you because you love me, and you respect me, and treat me right." Eunji giggled.

I pulled the box out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Happy birthday byul."

She quickly opened it and gasped at the snowflake necklaces and couple rings.

  (Couldn't find a decent necklace)

"Omo! These are the ones I saw in that shop when we were at the amusement park. How did you get them?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well, when I went back to look for you, the lady thought I was your boyfriend then, and gave them to me." I took her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger, and put her necklace on, and she did likewise.

"So now everyone will know we're a couple." She giggled. "Ain't no hiding it now." She was so pretty. I was just filled with warmth whenever I looked at her.

I lifted my hand and placed it behind her neck. We slowly came closer. Her big choclate doe eyes staring up at me innocently as my lips pecked hers lightly. She looked deep into my eyes, and she kissed back closing her eyes. Her lips tasted of honey, her scent was intoxicating.

At that moment, I knew that she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wanted to fight for her, protect her, and live side by side with her. I knew somewhere inside that she wanted the same.

I smiled as the kiss deepened. My toungue ghosted over her lips asking permission, but I held back as she flinched. I loved her enough to know she wasn't ready to go that far. Neither was I, it just felt right. We pulled away.

"Gomawo." She blushed and looked away.

"I respect you Eunji." I kissed her forehead. "Come on. Let's finish the movie, 'cuz you guys have school tomorrow.

"Arasso." She pecked my lips.

 

Jay's POV:

"Man. I've run into that chick twice today. I hope she keeps shut." I looked at the box and opened it. Inside was a set of couple rings I had bought for me and Eunji when we were together. "Well tomorrow begins my mission. She will be mine again... No matter what it takes, I will have her."

 

 

 

 

A-yo!!!!!! I have updated (no durr) XD anyhoo! I hope you like this chapter!!!!! I had to write it twice, cuz I forgot to save it T^T so I've been working on it for about 5 hours T^T. Plus idk how to work the new layout yet, so that's why the writing style is weird. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go watch To The Beautiful You! Annyeong!!!

 

~Annamarie!!!!