Chapter 13

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Minho's POV:

     I felt gentle sun beams play against my face as I tried to fall back asleep. I moaned as my eyes fluttered open against my will. One of my arms was asleep, the other wrapped around Eunji. As I shifted my position, trying to wake up my arm, Eunji rolled over and settled into a crook. Her head rested against my chest, and her arms wrapped around my other arm. "Arasso." I gave up and settled for snuggling with her.

 

Eunji's POV:

     "Arasso." Minho's warm voice came out in a gentle chuckle. I smiled as his strong arms wrapped around my stomach, and his knees tucked into mine, making us fit perfect like a puzzle. His chest was warm against my back, and rose and fell in perfect synchronization with every breath I took. His scent was calming, and I wanted to fall back asleep, yet I couldn't. Minho was singing just barely loud enough to hear.

     "Saranghaeyo. Saranghae my byul. My byul is a rose, the sun, so beautiful and bright. I love my byul, my beautiful, beautiful byul." He kept humming the tune he had come up with.

     "You know," he stopped as soon as I spoke, "that has to be one of the dorkiest songs I have ever heard." I titled my head back, a small smile playing along my lips.

     "Oh you actually heard that?" He asked blushing.

     "Mhmm. Every word." I kissed his chin.

     "Well, it's true, even if it was dorky." I think this is the first time I have seen Minho pout.

     "I know it is." I snuggled into him. "I liked it."

     "Did you now?"

     "Mhmm." I lifted myself so he could pull his arm out from under me.

     "Gomawo. I'm so numb." He laughed.

     "Mianhae."

    "Gwaenchanh-a." Minho's breath was on my neck, causing a chill to chase itself up and down my back. I turned my head, and locked eyes with his dark brown ones. I was warm all over, and I wanted him... Oh! I wanted him. I reached to kiss him, and he teasingly dodged, kissing my cheek. "Missed me, now ya gotta kiss me." He chuckled, making me pout.

     "Aniya. I don't want to now." I pushed him away.

     "Ne, you do." His arms circled around me and his lips floated just above my neck, making me moan. 'Just kiss me.' I turned my head and caught his lips. Minho returned the kiss, but released and started to my neck.

     "WHOOOO!!!" We both jumped, and I rolled off the couch... well we were still entangled in each others arms, so he landed on me, knocking the wind out.

     "Mianhaeyo." Minho said quickly getting off me.

    "Ani." I coughed, catching my breath. Looking up at Haerin, who was doubled over in laughter, I shouted, "Shut up Ed!" I swear that girl laughs like the retarded hyena in Lion King.

     "Mianhae! Mianhae." She kept up her fit. "I just had to do that."

     "Ani. You didn't!" I jumped up and tackeled her. "Uncle! Say it!" I shouted.

     "Ani! Never!" She pinned me.

     "Oh, it's on."

 

Sooyin's POV:

     "Pabos." I muttered and walked over to Minho. "Here's your shirt, and your manager has been calling you since eight. Something about changing the schedule around."

      "Oh, gomawo." he said watching the girls.

      "Don't worry, they do this all the time. It'll last a few more minutes. Haerin usually loses."

      "Oh jinjja?" minho turned to me.

      "Mhmm." I nodded. "Better to know what you're getting yourself into sooner than later. She and Haerin are really, really close. More than me and Eunji, I mean we're close, but she and haerin are like blood sisters almost. You date one of them, you date the other."

       "Uncle! Uncle!" Haerin shouted.

       "Mianhaeyo. What was that?"

       "Uncle! Eunji is daebak, jjang!" Haerin cried out.

       "Hah! I win!! Naega jeil jal naga!" Eunji jumped around.

       "Ara eonni, chill." I laughed at her. "Oh, before I forget, I got plane tickets for the 10th at 7 AM. That means you're getting up early Eunji."

       "Aishh. Fine." She blew her bangs up. "I odn't wanna go to classes today."

       "Well, you have to. You have finals today." Haerin rubbed her neck.

       "You ok?" Minho cocked an eyebrow at her.

       "Ne, I just forget how strong she is sometimes."

       "Arasso. Eunji," Minho stood up, "I'll pick you up at five?"

       "Ani, 5:30. The finals last longer." She pouted.

       "That's fine, you'll do great. I know it." He walked over and kissed her head. "I'll see you then. Saranghae byul."

       "Arasso, saranghae boo." Minho left as his phone rang.

 

Jay's POV:

     "AJ, do I really have to do this?" I moaned. "I mean come on. This is a little too far."

     "Nope. What time is it?" AJ replied.

     "It's almost 5."

     "Arasso. You know what to do. I'll see you at home." he took one last drag on his cigarette before stomping it out. "Oh, and change of plans. We're going to LA for that concert that KBS is doing."

      "Alright." I frowned as AJ walked off.

 

Eunji's POV:

     "Aigoo. I can't believe I finished that!" I skipped out of the class room. "It was really hard too." My professor let me stay longer so i could finish it.

      "Yah! Eunji."

      "What do you want!?" I cried out in frustration. Jay just had to ruin my day.

      "I just. Mianhae." He stood facing me, hands in his pockets.

      "I don't care how many times you say that, I will never be your friend again. Do you understand me!" I said to him in exasperation.

      "But, nado saranghaeyo."

      "No you don't!" I slapped him. "Don't you ever tell me that again!"

      "You really don't wanna get on my bad side Eunji. Iv'e been  nice to you, and tried to make amends with you." he inched closer to me. "Heh. I think you owe me."

       "What are you tlaking about?" I scooted away from him.

       "I think you know exactly what." I made a break for it, but he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall, knocking the air out of me, and making me go numb. Jay opened the classroom door and pulled me inside.

        "Jay... stop." I coughed out desperately.

        "Eunji, I think I finally figured out why you're so happy with him and mad at me." Jay locked the door. "We never really did anything in our relationship, did we?" I struggled to free myself, but his grasp was too tight. Jay pinned me against the wall, his hands holding mine, preventing me from moving. "What do you want from me first?" He grinned wickedly.

         "Jay, let go of me!" I shouted. Hopefully someone might still be here, and able to here me. Struggling against him, tears trailing from my eyes, i tried to get free.

         "Shhhh. Just enjoy it." His voice slunk down my neck as he nipped it.

         "You f***ing -"His lips slammed against mine hungrily,and his hand slid up my arm to my top button. Quickly he started to loosen the buttons, all along kissing me.

          My free heand found my phone, and i speed dialed Minho, knowing he was the only chance I had. I could only hope that he knew when I didn't respond, that something was up. My shirt was flung off of me, and Jay moved along my neck. "Minho help." I said loud enough through a moan.

            "Mwol?" Jay released me. I punched him in the face and kneed him in the crotch. I grabbed my shirt as he was doubled over in pain, and ran out the door, not even bothering to put it on. I just knew to run,so I did, followed by Jay's pounding fottsteps.

 

Minho's POV:

           "Yoboseyo byul." I said cheerily into the phone. "Mianhae I'm late, but I'm on my way." When I got no response, I said hi again. Silence greeted me, so I waited. Moments later came a moan.

          "Minho, help.... Mwol?" and something hit something.

          "Eunji? Eunji?!" I calle dinto the speaker, but the call dropped. "What's going on?" i dialed Sooyin and Haerin, but neither of them picked up. "Aishh! hold on Eunji."

 

AJ's POV:

     I saw Eunji hurtling down the corridor. 'Wow. She actually got out.' Her shirt was off, and she was holding it to her chest. "Eunji? Eunji." I called out to her.

      "AJ!" She ran into my arms breathing heavily, and sobbed.

      "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. What's going on? Gwaenchanh-a?"

      "You're damn friend just tried to me!" She choked. I saw Jay at the end of the hallway.

      "You never changed, did you Jay? Still doing it with Yoon-mi too huh? Just going after whatever girl you can get?" I spat at him. "We're done being friends, so go. get away from her, and stay away from me."

      "F*** you AJ!" He flipped me off and walked away.

      "Yah, gwaenchanh-a?" I looked down at her, and offered my jacket.

      "I'll be fine." She wrapped it around her tightly. "I think I just need to sit down." She slid to the floor and cried.

 

Minho's POV:

     The brakes squealed as I turned into the parking lot. I dialed Eunji's phone again as I jumped out of the car, and heard it nearby. "Eunji?" i turned the corner, and saw her huddled on the ground next to... Key?

     "O-oppa?" She looked up at me startled. Key helped her up, and a shirrt fell from her hand, revealing her. "Mianhae." She blushed deeply and wrapped a jacket around her tightly.

     "What's going on?" I asked angrilly looking at her again.

     "You must be Minho-shii. It's nice to meet you, AJ imnida." Key's look-a-like said.

     "Eunji, what happened?"

     "I-..." she started.

     "Didn't have a good experience." AJ answered for her.

     "Mwol?"

     "Can you carry me, jebal." Eunji looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

     "Araseo." I scooped her up wedding style; she burried her face into my chest, and I felt warm tears soaking through my shirt. The walk back to the car was silent, except for Eunji's sniffling. I set her in the back seat so she could change into her shirt.

      "So... AJ right?"

      "Yeah."

      "What happened?"

      "You know Jay?"

      "That f***ing b****!!! What did he do to her?!" I yelled.

      "Well, from what Eunji told me, and by the look of it, he tried to her." AJ replied calmly.

      "Damn it!" I'm gonna f***ing kill him!" I slammed my fist against the wall. "How do you know Jay?" I asked after a few minutes.

      "We were friends until now. I thought he had given up on that whole thing, but I guess not. Jinjja mianhamnida."

      "Gwaenchanh-a, it's not your fault. Kamsahamnida, very much." I bowed to him gratefully. "Could you please watch her when she's alone at her classes? I mean, I understand if you can't, but it would be a huge relief knowing that a guy was watching over her here instead of just Sooyin and Haerin."

      "Of course. I'll do what I can." AJ smiled.

      "Gomawo. Gosh! You look like Key!"

      "Yeah, I get that a lot."

      "Oppa?" We turned around. "Can we go home, jebal?"

      "Ne, of course." I took the jacket from her, and handed it to AJ.

      "Gomawo AJ." Eunji rubbed her face.

      "Welcome Eunji. I'll see you guys." He walked off.

      "Gwaenchanh-a?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder. She flinched, and I quickly pulled back.

      "Mianhae." She looked down. "It's just..."

      "Ani, gwaenchanh-a. You're still in shock. Come on, let's get you home." I offered her my hand, and she placed hers in it gently.

 

Haerin's POV:

     "Eunji!" Sooyin shouted as Minho walked in carrying her. "What's wrong! Gwaenchanh-a?"

     "Jay tried to her." Minho's face darkened.

     "Mwol?!" I exclaimed jumping up from the couch.

     "She needs to go upstaris and sleep." Minho proceeded  to carry her upstairs with Sooyin close behind.

     I just kind of stood there in shock for a few minutes, then I acted. Running up the stairs, I grabbed my key's from the girls room.

     "Eonni? What are you doing?" Sooyin whispered.

     "I'm gonna pay Jay a little visit." Sooyin nodded.

     "Be safe, arasso." Minho looked at me.

     "Arasso." I left before they could decide it was foolish of me.

 

Minho's POV:

      "She's back!" Sooyin shouted in relief. I set my jacket and keys down as Haerin walked in. "Eonni! Where have you been? It's almost midnight!"

       "Jay took his time coming home." Haerin replied.

       "You're bleeding." Sooyin grasped her hands, and looked at her knuckles. "Come upstairs." We followed her up the stairs. "Aigoo Haerin. This is pretty bad." She fretted, and cleaned the cuts. "What did you do?"

         "I told you, I paid Jay a visit." Haerin said as if it was obvious. "I beat him up."

         "You did?" A small smile grew on my face.

         "Yeah, I would've let you do it, but Eunji needed you here." Haerin shrugged. "How's she doing?"

         "She's fine, sleeping." I yawned.

         "That's good. Are you gonna stay the night here?"

         "Well, Jay knows where you live, so yes." Getting up I walked to the door. "Oh, make sure to call Onew before you go to sleep. He was worried."

           "Arasso." I walked out and got ready for bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A-yo my lovelies!!!!

Yes I have returned with an update ^^

I didn't leave you! I swear on Minho's precious face LOL.

Anyway hope u enjoyed this, and believe it or not, I'm almost done with the next chapter ^^ just kinda delaying it as much as I can, Cuz I don't wanna end my first story LOL. Anyway it is 1AM (:3 LOL) AND I need sleep!!!

So bai !!

~Annamarie