Chapter 7

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Eunji's POV:

 

     "We've been dancing for almost an hour! How much longer?" Sooyin grumbled. I looked at the clock. It read 11.

     "We'll do 'Everybody' twice, and then clean up quickly and go pick up Yooheun-ah." Jonghyun promised her with a wink. She smiled back. "Arasso. Onew how's your arm? You wanna dance once?"

     "Ani. Let Sooyin dance." He smiled leaning against the wall, and finishing off the banana milk.

      "Oppa! You're gonna have to buy us more!" I pouted catching my breath.

    "Come on Eunji. Go to your position." I looked down at Minho's smiling face. He, along with the others, was laying down.

      "Arasso." I went over and laid down. I listened as the dubstep beat took off. I breathed in and out, counting down the seconds until I was to be launched into the air. "WHOA!" And we took off into the dance, moving fluidly through the transitions, spins, and turns.

        When we got to the break/dubstep part, I felt Minho's hands wrap around my stomach, and I kinda froze. What was this feeling? I felt him pull me, and I moved with him. The moment passed, and we finished the dance. I laid there panting, and... blushing? What the hell! I saw Minho walking over to help me up, and I quickly scrambled to my feet, and walked over to grab a water bottle.

           "You dance really well, Eunji." Minho complimented.

         "Oh, jinjja? Komawo." I bowed and smiled. Wow! He looked really handsome. I was glad SM was letting his hair grow out.

         "Ne! You almost dance better than Taemin." He whispered.

   "Aniya! Taemin-ah dances way better! He's the dance machine!" I looked over at Sooyin and noticed her eyes were twinkling as she looked at us. 'What's with her?'

     "Arasso! Let's take quick showers!" Jonghyun shouted. "I know I said twice, but we need to get going soon in order to get there in time."

        "Araseo." Me and Sooyin shouted together.

 

AJ's POV:

 

      "So did you find out what's going on with them?" I asked lighting my cigarette.

      "Yeah. They are going out for the day, and won't be home until later tonight." I payed the man and he left.

      "Perfect." I walked over to the van and got in. "Jay, everything's going perfectly. We move tonight."

       "Alright." He said seriously with a blank face. 'Man he's hard to read.'

 

Eunji's POV​:

 

        As we arrived at the airport, SHINee in the van, and us in the car, we were immediately mobbed by screaming fangirls. The small amount of security provided some protection to us as we walked through the airport. Me and Sooyin kept our eyes down and sunglasses covering our faces.

        "Yah b****es! Get away from my oppas!" I felt something hit my back, and I fell.

     "Ah!" I screamed and fell to the ground hard, landing on something sharp.

         "Eunji-ah!" Sooyin shouted crouching beside me.

          "Sooyin-ah. It hurts." I gasped as a tear escaped.

        "Unni!" She looked at my knee as I pulled it out from under me. There was a deep gash on it from whatever I had fallen on. All the fans, I noticed, had gotten quiet. There phones were out recording and taking pictures of everything. Sooyin looked at the thing that was thrown at me. It was a rock... A freaking ROCK!

         "Eunji, are you okay?" Minho asked covering me with his jacket.

      "Ani. It hurts." He placed his hand on it and applied pressure. I winced and looked up at Sooyin. She was pissed.

       "Who the hell threw that?!" She shouted.

    "Sooyin!" Key covered her with his jacket, and pinned her arms to her sides. "Come on guys. Minho grab her." Minho picked me up wedding style and I leaned my head against his chest. I heard the exclamations from the fans, and the shouting of the security as they held them back.

       "Guys, I'm taking her back to the van." He said tightening his hold on me. He walked back through the sea of fans, and before I knew it, we were in the van.

      Minho laid me in the back of the van, and rummaged around looking for something to stop the bleeding. "Damn it! Where is the first aid kid?" He found it a few moments later, and opened it. "There's not enough gauze!" He started to panic and looked around. Finding nothing, he took off his shirt and applied it to the wound.

      I didn't wince. I was in such shock and blushing way to freaking much. I mean come on. If Minho suddenly ripped his shirt off, revealing his beautiful abs and chest, wouldn't anyone have a moment of silence.

        "Eunji?" He pulled me out of my trance. "Are you okay? Does it hurt badly?"

        "Ani. It's a little better. Sooyin and I should've gone on ahead of you or waited in the car. We caused trouble."

         "Ani. You should've been able to walk with us. Fans should respect one another, and there idols, not attack them." He applied more pressure and I squirmed a little bit. "Mianheyo, I couldn't protect you."

         "What do you mean?" I asked wrinkling my brow in pain.

    "I promised you yesterday I would protect you, and I couldn't." 

        "Its okay." Minho removed his shirt, and applied a bandage after he cleaned it. By then it was noon.

        "They should be here soon." He looked out the window. We sat in silence for a few minutes, then the screaming began. "Here they are." The doors opened, and they hopped in.

         "Eunji are you okay? Why are you shirtless?" Key asked. 

      "I used my shirt to stop the bleeding, we're out of gauze. Don't worry hyung."

         "Eunji, are you really okay?" Sooyin asked.

     "Ne. It's just sore." I looked to Yoogeun. "Annyeong Yooheun-ah."

        "Annyeong noona! I fought off the crazy noona's with my aegyo!"

           "I'm sure you did."

           "Arasso! Where to?" Taemin asked.

       "How about... Yoogeun! Do you want to go to... Seoul Land?" Jonghyun asked.

           "Ye Appa!" He jumped up and down excitedly.

           "That cool Onew?"

            "Ne. I guess so." He mumbled.

          "Arasso! To the amusement park!" Taemin cried jubilantly.

 

 

Minho's POV:

 

        "Eunji, can you walk?" I asked helping her out of the van.

     "Ne Oppa. I can a little. I'll have to lean on something though." She hobbled against the side of the van.

        "Here." I offered her my arm after I had fixed a shirt in place. She smiled at me and took it gratefully. We walked to the entrance, and got our day passes.

        "Appa! Appa! Appa! Can we go on the big rollercoaster?" Yoogeun pulled on Onew hyungs shirt.

          "Ne." Onew was looking happy. I was the only one to tell him happy birthday. We got in line for the ride, and someone bumped into me.

            "Mianheyo." He mumbled and scuttled off. 

         "Oppa, after this ride can we get some food?" Sooyin asked.

          "Ne. I'm hungry too." Key wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

        I looked down at Eunji who was holding onto my arm tightly. I looked on the direction she was staring. A couple girls were glaring at her, but when they saw me they blushed and ran off.

          "It's ok. I'm here." I patted her hand. She nodded. We finally got on, and I helped her into her seat. She looked really excited. We took off and she started to scream. It was high, but cute.

           We got off, and she was laughing. I helped her out, and Yoogeun jumped on me. "Appa! Wasn't that fun?" 

             "Ne!" I swung him around.

        "Let's get food!" Sooyin shouted and started to sprint ahead.

          "Wait for us!" Taemin and Key shouted taking off after her. As they passed, Taemin shouted back, "Last one there has to pay!"

        "Oppa! That's not fair!" Eunji pouted slipping her hand in the crook of my arm, and taking Yoogeun's hand.

         "I know." Onew sighed.

      "At least we'll be able to split it three ways. Right Jonghyun?" I looked for him and spotted him running after the others. "Aigoo!"

          Eunji laughed. "It's ok. I'll pay for me and Sooyin."

 

 

Author's POV: 

 

 

         The group spent there day at Seoul Land, and went on every single ride. They eventually got tired. But Yoogeun was begging for one last ride.

         "Please Appa's!" He was desperately giving as much aegyo as possible.

          "Aniya." Jonghyun and Onew yawned at the same time.

          "Noona?" He looked at Eunji and Sooyin.

       "Ani. It's late, and me and Eunji are going out to dinner." Sooyin sighed.

           "I'll go on one more with him." Eunji smiled.

           "Jinjja noona?!" He was standing on tiptoes.

           "Ne. Which one do you want to go on?"

           "The big rollercoaster!"

            "Arasso. Let's go!" She took his hand and stood up stiffly.

             "Eunji-ah, do you need help." Minho asked.

             "Aniya. I've got this. I need to walk a little."

             "Araseo."

            "Well, if you're going, I might as well go with you." Sooyin sighed. "We'll meet you back at the van."

             "Arasso." SHINee took off.

             "Come on noona's!" Yoogeun pulled.

 

…………………………

 

        "We are going out to dinner." Jonghyun addressed Onew and Minho.

           "Where are we going?" Minho asked.

       "To a nice resteraunt. Eomma is paying for it." Key said. "She made reservations for 8:30 so you guys have enough time to freshen up." Just then Sooyin and Yoogeun walked into the van.

         "Where's Eunji?" Minho asked.

        "She stopped at a gift shop over there." They sat in silence for several minutes.

         "She's taking to long." Minho said opening the door.

         "Chill. Eunji can take care of herself." Key stated.

         "Not with her knee like that." Minho slid out of the van.

 

 

…………………………

 

 

        "Onew will love this!" Eunji held up a chicken in a chibi stuffed animal form. "Or is it to childish? Oh well! Minho will love this one too." It was a really cool kawaii statue of a soccer player getting ready to hit a ball. She took her items up to the register.

            The cashier rang it up. "15000 won please." She paid.

       "Oh! May I see those?" Eunji pointed at two snowflake necklaces with a pink and blue gem in the center of each other.

       "These are a favorite necklace among many young couples." The lady smiled. "They come with a matching ring. Is there someone special in your life?"

         "I... no, no there isn't. They were just so beautiful. How much are they?"

             "300,000 won a piece."

           "Oh! I don't have that kind of money anyway." Eunji bowed and thanked the lady. She walked out the door, and took in a deep breath. "Oh! Its snowing!" Eunji looked at the playful white snowflakes drift through the air. She stood there silently, leaning against the side of the building, partially in the shadows. "I should've worn jeans." She shuddered.

      "Hey there." A smooth sly voice called out from the shadows. Eunji whipped around facing the voice, wincing as pain shot from her knee.

         "Who's there?" She called out. The area where she was had gotten instantly louder, filled with the screams of happy families.

       "Just someone who wants to have... A little fun." The young, smooth voice drifted from behind her. She spun dropping her bag.

        "Stay away from me." She walked backward, farther into the shadows. The person followed, a hood covering his face. He moved swiftly in the shadows, just out of her sight.

          "Oh, come on. You look lonely. No one's around to see us." The voice came slinking down her neck. She tripped over a boot, and the person caught her tightly under her arms. "See. I'm even helping you." There was a wicked laugh from him as his hands slinked down her torso, over her stomach, and down her thighs. 

         "Let go of me!" Eunji screamed struggling. She was held tight against him.

        "Oh, come on." He said again. She spun and tried to hit him, but he caught her arm. She caught a glimpse of his face, he must've been in his early twenties. "None of that." She yelped as he shoved her back against the side of the building. He pressed his body against hers as he stripped her jacket off, running his hands down her bare shoulders, and up her shirt.

         "No stop it!" She screamed, tears coming to her eyes.

       "Shh." He grinned wickedly as he pulled out a switchblade, clicking it open.

       "Eunji! Where are you?" Minho's voice broke through the fear she felt.

         "Minho! Help!" He came running down the alley, following the echo's of her voice. He saw her pinned against the wall, the blade gleaming wickedly in the light.

           "Oh... you're that pretty boy." The guy smirked.

       "Let her go." Minho recognized him as the guy that had bumped into him earlier.

       "I was just showing her a good time." Minho looked at Eunji's tear stained face.

          "You sick bastard." Minho's voice was low and deadly. He walked silently over and pulled Eunji out of his grasp.

          "Whatever. She was enjoying it. Weren't you baby?" Minho punched him hard in the face.

        "You b****!" Minho grabbed the blade and threw it. Then he pulled the man to his face.

       "If I ever see you again," he paused, "I will kill you." He kicked him to the ground, and he scurried away.

 

Minho's POV:

 

        "Eunji." I wrapped myarms around her shaking body. She broke down.

         "Minho. I-I was so scared." She dug her face into my chest, and grasped my shirt. "He w-was going to m-me." I tightened my hold on her, and rested my head on her head.

        "It's okay. He won't touch you ever again. I am here, I will protect you." I held her for a few minutes, just letting her cry. "Come on. The others are waiting for us." She nodded still sniffling. She bent down and grabbed her jacket, and gift bag. We walked back to the van.

          "Unni! Are you ok? Were you crying?" Sooyin burst out.    

          "I had really bad cramps." She lied. Why?    

          "Jinjja. But-".    

       "Nevermind. Come on let's go. We need to freshen up. By the time we get home, we won't have any time."    

          "Araseo. Come on Key we'll take the car." Sooyin sighed.

 

Author's POV:

 

        They arrived at the resteraunt. SHINee climbed out of the van dressed in sharp suits. Eunji and Sooyin wore long evening dresses.

         "Oh! Yooheun-ah you look so handsome!" Sooyin gushed.

         "Kamsahamnida noona! You look like an angel."

         "Where's Eomma?" Key asked.

       "She had to work late. Onew, Minho." She turned to them. "Eomma wishes you a happy birthday, and hopes you enjoy your dinner." She pulled the gifts out of the sports car.

           "I-i thought you guys had forgotten." Onew said.

      "Well duh. We had to pretend in order to surprise you." Taemin rolled his eyes. "Surprise hyung! Happy birthday!"

        "Come on guys. It's still snowing, and its cold. Let's go. We're already late. Sooyin took Yoogeun's hand and Key's arm, and led them up to the resteraunt. Minho turned and offered his arm to Eunji.

          "Go on ahead guys. I want her to take it easy." Minho said.

       "Oppa." Eunji said when the others were out of ear shot. "Why are you the only one who helps me? Do the others hate me like Key?"

          "Aniya. They just view me as too much of a competition."

         "Competition? For what?"

(A/N she's really slow... Like me -_-)

    "Nothing. Come on." He smiled and lead her into the resteraunt.

         "We have a reservation for Kim, party of eight." Key told the hostess.

      "Yes. We were starting to think you wouldn't arrive." The hostess lead them to their own private room, and they sat down. Soon they had ordered, and were dining and laughing. The evening passed, and soon yawns were coming from the table.

         "Araseo. It's time to go." Jonghyun yawned. They paid their bill, and walked out to the cars. "We'll follow behind you guys to make sure you get home safe."

       "Mhmm." Eunji nodded sliding into the drivers seat. When they arrived, Key and Minho walked them up.

         "Tell Eomma that Onew says thank you." Key said.

         "I as well." Minho said.

         "Arasso." Sooyin turned and went in.

         "Goodnight Oppa." Eunji bowed to Key.

         "Mhmm." He turned and went to the van.

         "Minho, for earlier... kamsahamnida." She hugged him.

       "Gwaenchanh-a. I said I'd protect you, right?"  He returned her hug. "Eunji. There's something I need to tell you. I-"

      "Eunji?" A voice called from behind them. They turned and looked. Eunji's eyes grew wide, and gaped open.

        'Who's this?' Minho thought.

        "Jay?" A tear trickled down the side of her face.

 

 

 

A-yo!!!! Sup my lovelies!!! I amso sorry for what I did to Eunji.... Mianheyo *bows 90 degrees. It just came to me.... Well lemme know what you think... O and Jay came back 0_0 What's gonna happen????