Chapter 8

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

A/N a-yo everybody!!! Are you ready to party?? Lol jkjk... So just wanted to let you know that I changed 'Z' to 'Jay' ok enjoy!

 

 

 

Minho's POV:

       It's been about a week, and none of us have heard from, or seen Eunji. Sooyin and Haerin stop by to pick up Yoogeun, hang out, or call. They never mention Eunji though. Tonight is our Christmas Concert, and Sooyin said she'd try to get Eunji to go.

      "Yah! Hyung." Taemin came up to me. He had just come out of hair and make-up. "It's okay. Eunji-ah will come. I know she will."

      "But what if she doesn't. You know how much I want to dance with her on stage. You know I wanted to ask her to be mine. You kno-"

     "Hyung. Just do your best tonight. That's what Eunji would want you to do." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I told Sooyin to text when they got here. They have tickets right up front, closest to the stage, and they're bringing Haerin." He looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile with him. Onew and Haerin had a case of skinny love, but were too shy to admit it.

        "Minho! Come on. We need to get you ready." Coordinator Noona's head popped up around the corner.

       "Arasso. Yah Taemin. You do your best too." He nodded. He had practiced all week, and like Onew had hopped, he had learned what was necessary for tonight. He still had all the other songs to learn, but he was getting there. I walked into the dressing room and was whisked off.

 

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

       "Eunji-ah, come on! I know you don't want to 'somehow' run into Jay again, but you need to get out of this house!" I banged on our bedroom door. "You can't lock me out of my own room."     

      "Yes I can." Came her monotonous tone.    

      "Damn it Eunji!" I pulled out a bobby pin and finally got the door unlocked. "Minho wants you there." I felt victorious as a light blush came to her cheeks. Walking over to her bed, and sitting, I took her hands and made her look at me. "Come on. Tell me what's hurting."      

      "I don't know. I loved Jay, but he hurt me. I don't even know if I like Minho like that, or if he feels the same for me." She sniffles and focused on me. Jays gone for the rest of break, and he's transferring after it's over." She let out a shuddering sigh. I knew she was in a mood where she would yield to me.

      "Eunji, look. Jay was a jerk and dumped you because he got bored of you. He isnt half as handsome as Minho, and he hasn't ever protected you like Minho." I recalled how she was almost . "If you want my opinion, I'd let 'Jay' go, and give Minho that chance. I mean come on you'd be kinda crazy and I'd have to slap you if you shot down Minho." I stood up. "Come on. Haerin is coming too." She was the only one along with Shin who remained friends with us after finding out how close we were to SHINee. Some friends huh?

      "Araseo. I'll go, but only to make you happy." She gently punched my arm.

     "Arasso. You'll have a fun time too though." I ruffled her hair. "Go take a shower. I'll pick you out something to wear. We have an hour."

        I rummaged through the closet, and dragged out everything. "If Minho's going to dance with her, she needs something comfortable, yet feminine." I grabbed a pair of sky blue skinny jeans, and a black snug fitting top with flowy sleeves. I grabbed a pair of white converse high tops to go with the outfit.

         

      I got my outfit together, and did my hair and make-up. By the time I was done, Eunji came back.

       "Here quick change! I need to do your hair and make up." While she got dressed I texted Taemin.

 

 

Minho's POV:

 

      "~Hyuuuuunggggg." Taemin sang walking over to me.

      "Mwol?" I asked, my eyes closed as the stylist applied 'guyliner'. It was always a weird feeling.

      "Guess."

      "Taemin-ah, just tell me."

      "Ani!"

      "I don't know. Just tell me."

      "You're no fun." I heard him flop into a seat , obviously pouting.

      "Well, are you gonna tell me?" 

      "Eunji's coming."

      "Jinjja!" I opened my eyes.

      "Minho-ah! Now I have to redo it!" Noona exclaimed.

      "Mianheyo Noona." I closed my eyes, and felt her fixing the liner, grumbling.

      "Is she really?"

      "Yeah. Do you know what song you're doing?"

      "Ne." I smiled inwardly.

 

Taemin's POV:

 

      Minho hyung was happy. He was pacing back and forth, fidgeting. This was a werid side of hyung, it was funny, but getting pretty annoying.

      "Hyung!" I grasped both of his shoulders. "Calm down."

      "But-"

      "No! Stop. Don't make me kiss you." I didn't want to, but if it would get him to stop, I'd do it.

      "Ew! What the hell Taemin?"

     "Come on. We have 10 minutes 'til we go on. Just breathe." I made him inhale and exhale a couple times. Gosh now I feel like Key Umma.

      "Minho, Taemin. They're putting on the mics." Jonghyun called us. His mic was on, and we could hear the fans scream at his voice.

       "Come on guys." Onew threw his arms around our shoulders, "Our public awaits us."

 

Eunji's POV:

 

      Jay's words kept playing in my head. It was hard to forget them. Even after everything , I still loved him. I wanted to forgive him, but something told me not to.

       *Flashback*

      "I'll leave you guys alone." Minho looked dejected as he turned and walked away.

      "Um... bye." He just ignored me, head hung low. I felt pained seeing oppa look like that. Me and Jay just stood there awkwardly avoiding eye contact. I didn't know what to say, and was glad when he spoke first.

      "You look... nice." He coughed awkwardly.

      "Kamsahamnida. Uh... you do too." I said mono-tone, not looking at him.

    "Eunji...I-I came to tell you something." He closed the space between us. "I am coming home. I'm transferring to Seoul University. To your university. I-I..." he stuttered. Was he blushing. I looked up. "I came to make you mine."

        *End Flashback*

       "Damn it!" I shouted making Sooyin and Haerin, along with countless others jump.

       "Mwol?!" Haerin asked walking back to me. We were walking into the concert hall, and looking for our seats.

       "Nothing." I blushed noticing the attention I was receiving. "Just... Jay."

       "Oh." They nodded. "It's okay pabo." Haerin wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped on my back. "You just need to be happy, and forget it all!"

       "Unni!" I laughed. Haerin may be older, but she was a little shorter, and she always lifted my spirits.

      She slid off. "Come on." She grabbed mine and Sooyin's arms and pulled us through the large hall to find our seats.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

       I was glad I could lift Eunji's mood. Jay has been running around in her mind non stop, and it's painful to watch. I don't like seeing my friends hurt.

        "Ah! Here they are." Sooyin had found our seats. We were in the very middle in the very front. 

        "Will I be able to see Onew?" I giggled to myself.

        "What's with you?" Sooyin punched me lightly.

        "Nothing."

        "I bet it's Onew."

        "Ani! Shhh. There's a lot of people." The place was almost full.

        "Aigoo! You should just tell him."

       "Ani. I would never end up with him."

       "Why not?" She leaned in and whispered, "Look at Minho. Head over heels for Eunji.

       "True." I looked at my phone. Ten minutes til the concert.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

       Key stood next to me, hopping around and fussing with his hair. He was too excited. Minho looked a little tense, but happy, and Onew and Taemin were looking excited, but a tad nervous. Probably worrying about some last minute changes. I shrugged. We were gonna do fine. Come on! We're SHINee, and those people out there came to see us. They are our family, our Shawols.

       "Five minutes guys." Coordinator Noona said tweaking our hair.

       Onew gathered us in our circle. Taemin-ah you do your very best, don't worry and soak in the cheers. Minho don't look so tense, you'll be fine, and she will come. Key don't be to much of a camera ." He smirked.

        "Hyung!" Key slapped his arm.    

       "I'm just joking. Jonghyun, don't be too cocky." He placed his hand in a peace sign between us. Our hands followed, forming a star. "Who are we?"

        "Shining SHINee!"

        I smiled. "Never gonna let you down." The guys and I smiled throwing our hands up.

        "SHINee fighting!" We ran on stage.

 

Author's POV:

 

     As the lights went out, and the stage lit up, the scream and cries of thousands of fans could be heard ringing through the stadium. SHINee began with 'Hitchhiking,' 'Nightmare,' and 'Dream Girl.' Eunji, Sooyin, and Haerin were screaming and singing along.

       As the night moved on from 'Replay' to 'In My Room', Eunji would get serious occasionally, staring at Minho. 'Well... Maybe. But maybe I should give Jay a chance.' She sighed.

      "Why so serious?" Sooyin laughed.

      "I'm just thinking." Eunji replied smiling at the reference.

      "Well stop! Enjoy!"

      "Arasso!"

 

Minho's POV:

 

       As me and the guys left the stage for Taemin's solo, I looked back and made eye contact with Eunji. She smiled a little and I smiled back. After I had finished changing, I went back to watch Taemin perform. He was doing great. The emotion he was putting into the song was amazing, and showed no signs of amnesia. My gaze flickered down to Eunji. 

      "Mwol?" I whispered. She had tears in her eyes. She looked over at Sooyin. She had tears along with Haerin. They all smiled at each other and laughed. I found myself smiling as well. He finished, and we went up and performed our finishing songs.

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

     "Taemin looks hot." I thought as they finished their last song. We were all cheering and clapping, and waving our banners.

      "What happened to Minho pulling up Eunji?" Haerin nudged me.

      "I don't know. He better not chicken out."

      "If he does, Onew will eat him." We laughed.

      "What's with you guys?" Eunji nudged me.

      "Nothing."

      SHINee messed around with each other as they said the farewell speeches.

     "Every time we see an event like this, we form the heart to work harder, as much as we received love." Jonghyun's voice rang through the stadium. "Since the love we received is so much, we tried to show a more perfect performance, so it is regretful that we couldn't do better. We will return the love through our next album. The distance between you all and us keeps getting closer." He paused and smiled. "You are our soul mates." He made a heart with his hands as applause and cheers rang through the hall.

    Taemin then spoke, as the noise subsided. "Although we are near, we don't have domestic concerts often. So we worked harder, starting with the rehearsals. So we're sorry its over. Thanks to everyone, we were able to spend a warm winter. I will think of today as Chrisatmas." He smiled wide and made a heart over his head. "Now Minho has a gift for one lucky Shawol. Don't you hyung?"

      "Good boy Minho." I smiled teasingly.

 

Minho's POV:

 

     "Ne. Annyeong SHINee World! I have prepared a Christmas gift for one special Shawol." The audience grew quiet. "I will perform a duet on stage with the girl Onew hyung chooses." I swear I have never heard the stage this loud. "Onew, will you go pick our SHINee Girl?"

 

Eunji's POV:

 

       "I wonder what the song is?" I said to Sooyin. "Did you set this up?"

       "Ani! I'm as excited as everyone else. Stop being conceited." She did look authentic. Whateves. As Onew stood up, the lights lit up the first few rows of seats, closest to the stadium... our row was included. Onew looked down on all the up turned faces. After a few painful minutes, he walked down the steps on the side of the stage. I looked down, and when I looked up, he was in front of me.

       "May I have your name?" He smiled at me.

       "Mwol? Um... Eunji." I stuttered. Why is he picking me???

     "Minho-ah! I have her." Onew moved the barrier, and took my hand. I looked up at Minho. He was smiling and I blushed.

 

Minho's POV:

 

       I pulled her up next to me. She looked pretty nervous, and I didn't blame her, I was too. 

     "Merry Christmas Eunji-shii." I looked into her eyes. As my fellow members stood back, the music began. Eunji gazed at me, surprised as BoA's 'Only One' began to play.

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

        As the song began, I grew more nervous. 'What did his song choice mean? Did he like me?' I glanced at him. He was smiling back at me as we danced around each other, moving fluidly to the song.

        I ignored the ruckus of thousands of squealing, jealous fans, and enveloped myself in Minho's grasp as he picked me up during one point of the song, enjoying every minute of it. The butterflies in my stomach increased as the chorus began.

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye (go-od bye)
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one (you’re the only one)

 

Man was I glad I knew this dance. The way Minho and I moved our bodies around one another was so in sync.

      When we got to the part where Taemin had danced with BoA, I felt heat rise to my face as Minho came closer to me, his head touching mine. Just as our faces parted, he looked into my eyes, and mouthed 'You're my only one.'

      That's it. I don't about Jay anymore. I knew Minho's true feelings.... I was his, and he was mine. I smiled as the song ended, and the applause thundered around us. I bowed and quickly hurried into the awaiting embraces of Sooyin and Haerin. All I could do was breathe, in and out in order to not faint.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

       An hour later, we sat in the Kim's living room, listening to Eunji's recount about her dance with Minho.

      "Eunji-ah?" I began.

      "Ne, unni?"

     "You've given me strength. I'm going to tell Onew I like him." I shouted triumphantly, fists held high. Sooyin and Eunji looked at each other and burst out laughing.

      "Jinjja? You can't even admit he's your bias!" Sooyin broke out again.

      "I will tell him." I stamped my foot down as the door opened.

      "Yah! Tell who what." Jonghyun tumbled in, obviously worn out.

      "Ne, what's going on?" Onew asked. Omo! Omo! Omo! Not now... T^T why did you have to walk in now.

      "Yeah Unni. Why don't you tell them what's going on." Sooyin teased.

      "Ani. It's nothing, jinjja." I quickly spat. Damn Sooyin was cocky.

      "Ne. You were just telling me and Eunji that-" I slapped the side of her head.

      "Yah! What about you and Taemin?" I felt victorious as a blush came over her. We were all silent.

      "Well... Who's hungry?" Eunji asked after a few moments of awkwardness.

      "Whoa wait. You like me?" Taemin asked in shock.

      "Well... I-i uh... You like Onew!" Sooyin pointed accusingly at me.

      "Mwol? Jinjja?" A smile crept along his face. He and Taemin were grinning like the pabos they were.

    "Well, it looks like we can have couples night." Minho walked up behind Eunji, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and placed his chin on her head. She blushed, and smiled.

     Sooyin and I were glaring at one another, before we realized how stupid we were. I broke first, and we fell into each others arms laughing.

     "Yah! While you all complain about stuff, me and my boy are starving." Key groaned, his foot tapping impatiently.

     "Ne Key Umma!" We all jumped at his sharp tone, and went to the kitchen to eat.

 

Minho's POV:

 

   "Eunji, you wanna go for a walk?" I asked as we finished the dishes. We got assigned to the kitchen... Unfourtounately.

      "Oh. Um... Ne." She smiled looking down. Aigoo how cute.

    She led me to the front door, past the living room where Onew and Haerin were cuddling in each others arms watching Transformers, with Key and Jonghyun. Jongie had fallen asleep on Key's lap, and Key was starting to nod off. Taemin and Sooyin were playing Call of Duty in the other room, and it looked like Sooyin was winning. We quickly put on our shoes and coats and slipped outside.

      "Minho-ah! Look at all the snow." She whispered happily, not wanting to break the silence. 

      "I'm Oppa now, pabo." I hugged her from behind smiling.

      "Ah... Ye Oppa." she giggled. "Shall we go now?"

     "Ne." I released her, and took her hand as we walked down the street. It was nice to not have a bunch of people right outside your gate, it was... serene. After a few minutes, I broke the silence.

      "So where's your Umma and Yooheun-ah?"

     "They went to see a movie, and Umma went to visit some friends. They have a bunch of kids, so Yoogeun should have fun."

     "Ah.." There was a comfortable silence between us as we turned the corner, and walked to a park. Eunji went and sat on the swings, and I began to push her.

     "Oppa?"

     "Ne?"

     "What are you going to do about the media?"

    "Nothing. When they find out, they find out. I mean look at Sooyoung and Yoona Noona's. They've been hiding that they're dating and it's hard."

     "Whoa. Wait. Jinjja?" She spun the swing to face me, and planted her feet into the white ground.

     "Ne. You didn't here it from me though."

     "Arasso. Cross my heart, hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye."

     "Mwol?" I laughed.

     "Ani. It's nothing." She blushed and spun around.

     "Ne." I said coming around to face her. "You just used a My Little Pony refrence.

    "Ani!" She jumped out of the swing and started to run. Aigoo. She can't escape me. I took pursuit, and soon grabbed her as we tumbled on the snow covered grass together. When we finally stopped she lay in my arms laughing, and I along with her.

   "Wait." She stopped after catching her breath and looked at me seriously. "How do you know that's an MLP refrence?"

     "A friend of mine watches it, and i walked in on that part." I stated simply; it was partially true.

     "Ah." She shivered and snuggled closer to me as we looked up at the stars. I wrapped my other arm around her.

     "Minho, what about your Sasaengs?"

     "Don't worry about them. We don't have them as bad as EXO does. Poor guys. They just wanted to be idol's, and do what they love. Unfourtounately there are just those certain crazies out there that are too obsessed. So you'll be fine. We'll be fine." I kissed the top of her head and felt her stiffen. "Arasso?" She nodded her head. we sat there and talked and laughed for a while. She eventually fell asleep, and I had to carry her home.

     I laid her in her bed, and kissed her cheek. "Good-night my byul. Sarangheyo. Kamsahamnida for being mine."

 

 

 

A-Yo!!!! Mianheyo for this SUPER late update! *bows 90 degrees* i was busy this past... month... XD.... but dont worry! I plan on updating at least once or twice a week from now on, and I will let you guys know if i hit a brain fart along the way XD, or if I can't update! Kansahamnida for staying with me and not leaving!!!! Annyeong!!! ^^

~Annamarie~ ^^

P.S.  Little gift for you!!!

 

 I c u guys!!!

 Thank you my lovely readers and subscribers and up-voters MWAH!!!!

 I can't believe you're still with me!!!

 MWOL? you want to leave? Please dont! T^T

I'm sorry I asked Onew to bring chicken as a gift for you,

... but i guess it's a no!!!

 

HAHA LOVE YOU GUYS!!!