Chapter 12

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Eunji's POV:

 

     "Sooyin-ah, what do you want to do today?" I asked while fanning myself. It was really hot compared to last night.

     "I dunno... the boys are busy too." She was laying in front of the fan. My phone rang, and I set down my paints.

     "Yoboseyo?... Jinjja!?...Omo, chuka hae!... Ara. Ara. We'll be ready." I hung up.

     "Who was that?" Sooyin asked, her voice distorted by the fan.

     "Shin got promoted to lieutenant!" I shouted.

     "Whoa! Jinjja?!" She jumped up happily.

     "Ne!" Shin had been enlisted at the beginning of January, and well him being Shin, I don't see why not. He was very attentive, and was easily a favorite of everyone. "He has many supportive superiors. Haerin is gonna be by in about an hour, so get ready."

     "Where r we going?"

     "Haerin is gonna take us out, and we are gonna got to the spa and salon!"

     "Omo! jinjja?" Sooyin had never been to the spa, and we hadn't had a girls' day in forever.       

     "Ne. Go get ready." I smiled at her.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

     "Yah! Grab a jacket. It's gonna be cold tonight too." I yelled at them before they closed the door. While I waited, I got a text from Taeyeon.

     "We would luv 2 come! when & where?"

     "Gr8! we r going 2 grab lunch, then we r gonna go c a movie, and finish it up with the spa and salon."

     "Ara. ^-^ we'll meet up @ the spa. Manager-nim just mdae a last minute interview for Mr. Mr. -.-  c u l8r."

     "Ara." I set the phone down, and waited... and waited... and waited.

     "Aishh! What are they doing?" I honked the horn a couple of times; they finally came out.

     "Mian Unnie. She wanted to get pants." Eunji huffed strapping herself in.

     "Oh... that's why I'm waiting forever."

     "Dahk chuh, let's go." Sooyin pouted.

 

Aj's POV:

 

     "Yah! Noona, me and Jay are going to the movies, you gonna go?"

     "Ani, Halabeoji wants me in today

     "Ara."

     "Tell Umma and Appa I'll be home late." She grabbed her phone. "Annyeong." Bailey was gone.

     "Ara Jay, let's go pay them girls a visit."

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

      "So what do you guys want to see?" I asked. We had just finished eating and gone to the salon. Haerin got her hair trimmed, Eunji, got hers layered, and I got mine dyed black.

      "I dunno. Let's decide when we get there." Eunji played with her hair. "Do you think Minho will like it?"

      "Ne! Of course he will. Waeyo?" I asked perplexed.

      "I dunno. I mean what if he like my hair the other way. he likes long, srtraight hair."

      "Well you hair is still long and straight, and you look cute regardless. Plus, he's Minho... he won't put you down. Ara?"

      "Ara." She sighed as we walked in front of the theater.

      "So, what movie do you guys wanna see? Eunji, we are not gonna see Frozen again. you've seen it like 10 times." Haerin said firmly.

      "I have not." Eunji pouted. "I've only seen it 8."

      "Oh, close enough."

      "How 'bout we go see," I tapped my finger against my chin pondering the list. "Well, does anything look good to you guys?"

      "Not really, we've seen everything." Haerin said as her phone rang. "Yoboseyo?... Ah... ne. 'scuze me guys." She walked away.

      "Who's she talking too?" I asked watching her walk off.

      "I don't know." Eunji's eyes widened, as she groaned, "Jinjja?!"

      I looked over in the direction she did. "Aishh!" Jay and AJ were walking over to us.

      "Yah!" Aj called rushing to us.

      "Sup." I said eyeing Jay disdainfully.

      "Not much. It's funny running into you guys. Are you gonna see something?" AJ asked smiling. Man it was weird how much he resembled Key.

      "Ani." Eunji spoke up. "We just got out. We'll be going first." She walked off quickly looking for Haerin.

      "See you guys." I ran after her.

 

Jay's POV:

 

      "Well, now what?" I sighed running my hand through my hair.

      "We go after of course." AJ responded, irritably watching the girls run off.

      "AJ. Let's stop for today. Jebal?"

      "Waeyo?" He me. "You know i-"

      "AJ, if you wanna follow them, go ahead. Be my guest. I just... don't wanna be around her right now."

      He studied me for a minute. "Ara." Without another word he stomped off.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

      "Ara Unnie...ani, gwaenchanh-a. We'll get together another time... ara... annyeong." I hung up. "Oh well."

      "Haerin-ah, let's go." Eunji pulled me along as Sooyin panted next to us.

      "Wait. Lemme breathe."

      "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

      "Jay and AJ were there." Eunji stated simply.

      "Oh... did they say anything?"

      "Ani." Eunji looked at my phone. "So who called?" It was obvious she was trying to change the subject.

      "Oh, Jessica. Unnie's were going to meet up with us at the spa, but there schedule's got busy.:

      "Jinjja! Oh well... that ." She pursed her lips.

      I shrugged. "Oh well, we cans till go though, right?"

      "Ne!" Eunji said, and turned to walk away.

      "Oh! Mianhamnida!" She bowed and looked up. "Oh, you're Krystal-shii."

      "Ne." Krystal looked down. "Were you talking to, per chance... my Unnie?" She cocked her head. "Mian for prying, but I heard that name, and Unnie is the first person I think of."

      "Oh, ne. Waeyo?" I asked.

      "Then you must be Eunji, Sooyin, and Haerin Unnies. Sica told us about you guys a while ago, and i wanted to congratulate you guys." Krystal smiled up at us. "Congrats."

      "Kamsahamnida Krystal." Eunji bowed.

      "Ne, gomawo." Sooyin smiled.

      "Yo, Krystal! Where are you?" 

      "Over here Amber." OMG. The rest of F(x) walked over.

      "Yah! Krystal, don't go walking off at random. Arasso?" Amber threw her arm around Krystal's shoulder. "I was worried."

      "Unnie...Krysber! Krysber!" Sooyin whispered to me.

      "Who are they?" Luna asked looking adorable.

      "Oh, these are the girls dating SHINee."

      "Jinjja?" Sulli turned to us. "Which one's dating minho?"

      "I am." Eunji said smiling warmly, yet challenging. "It's nice to meet you Sulli-shii."

      "Hmmm..." Sulli scrutinized her. "Yeah, I approve. You're as pretty as you are in pictures, and you seem reall nice. Take good care of Minho-ah, ara? He's ike a brother to me."

      "Ara Sulli." Eunji smiled. "Don't worry, I will."

      "Good." I wonder if I would get deffensive around someone Onew's kissed.

      "So, you're dating Onew," She pointed at me, then Sooyin, "and you're dating Taemin?"

      "Ne." Sooyin's head bobbed.

      "And Eunji and Sooyin, you're Key's dongsaengs?" Luna asked.

      "That's right."

      "Wow." You guys look nothing alike, no offense." Amber laughed.

      "I was adopted." Eunji said softly.

      "Oh, mianhae." Amber quickly said. "I wasn't trying to be rude."

      "Ani, gwaenchanh-a."

      "Yeah. Eunji's still my Unnie, and I love her very much!" Sooyin hugged her tight.

      "Aigoo! You two are so cute." Luna squealed.

      "Yeah, they are." I laughed.

      "Hey girls, we need to go back."

      "Ara manager-nim." Sulli said. "We'll meet you at the van. There's not too many poeple around."

      "Ara. Don't be too long." Their manager walked off.

      "Excuse me, could we take a picture real quick?" Sooyin asked softly. 

      "Ne, of course." Victoria smiled. We took a couple pictures.

      "Annyeong Unnie's! It was nice to meet you." Krystal bobbed her head.

      "You too." I bowed and smiled.

      "Yeah, maybe we can meet up again sometime. Grab some boba or ramen." Sulli smiled warmly.

      "Yo. We don't have your numbers." Amber pursed her lips.

      "We can get them from Soshi. We need to get going." Luna smiled apologetically.

      "Luna's right, manager-nim gets worried if we are alone for too long." Victoria sighed. "We'll see Soshi this weekend."

      "Araseo." Amber conceded. "Anyway, laters."

      "Annyeong." We waved as they walked off.

      "F(x) fighting!" Sooyin shouted after them. "Let's go to the spa now!"

 

Author's POV:

 

      The girl's had finished their trip to the spa, and were now at home relaxing.

      "Dude, I could just fall asleep." Haerin's words were muffled by the comforter thrown over her body.

      "I know what you mean." Sooyin yawned lazily into her pillow.

      "This weekend went by too fast. I mean tomorrow's Sunday." Eunji wrappe dher blankets around her. "Haerin-ah, do you just wanna stay the night, and we can go ahead and do something tomorrow?"

      "Ani. I can't. I have to go to Halabeoji's tomorrow."

      "Oh. Arasso. Look's like a lazy Sunday tmorrow dongsaeng o' mine.

      "Yeah, I guess so. Haerin-ah, if you need to go home, and we're asleep, goodnight, goodbye, saranghae." Sooyin mumbled, trying to stifle another yawn.

      "Back at ya'." She replied. That was the last thing Eunji hear before she blanked out, and sleep found her.

 

Key's POV *Two weeks later*:

 

      "Well, I'd love to go with you guys, but I have plans to night." Jonghyun said.

      "Oh yeah, doing what?" I asked. "Who are you going out with? What time will you be home? Where are you going?"

      "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Calm down there Umma." Taemin patted my shoulder. "Just let hyung go, he's a big boy. Aren't you supposed to be meeting up with Bailey?"

      "OMO! i forgot. I'm a terrible boyfriend." I was going out with Bailey to celebrate her birthday. She was going back to the states, for her actual birthday in two weeks, so she would get to see our LA concert, and then come home with us.

      "Then you should hurry up and get going." Minho said texting.

      "Ara. Jongie, don't be home too late." I ordered. "One at the latest."

      "Ara." He pouted.

      "Minho, are you meeting up with Eunji?"

      "Ani, manager-nim and I are going over stuff." He sighed. "It though. I haven't seen her in two weeks."

      "You'll see her soon." I turned to Taemin. "Taeminie, you're going with Onew right?"

      "Ne, Umma. Now go." He shoved me out the door, a banana milk in his hand.

 

Eunji's POV:

 

      "Oh! I'm so excited!" In almost 2 weeks, me and the girls were going to LA for the KBS concert. Bailey is leaving on Saturday, and we'll meet her there.

      "Ne, I am too. We're finally going to America!" Sooyin squealed next to me on the bench.

      "Yeah, and we'll have 3 weeks away from classes." Haerin smiled ah she replied to a text.

      "Yeah, but you're so far behind Haerin-ah. It'll take all of break and more for you to catch up." I laughed at her.

      "Dahk chuh!" She set her phone aside. We were waiting for Onew and Taemin to pick us up.

      "What are you talking about?"

      "None of your buisness Hee Jun." Sooyin spat. Kim and Hee Jun had stopped hanging out with us after I started dating Minho. They were just jealous.

      "Probably talking about our oppas." Kim snickered.

      "They aren't your's. We're the one's dating them." I said calmly, yet angrilly. I was really sick of this crap. No one hid that we were dating anymore. Somehow Haerin and Sooyin got found out, and that made us some really bad antis.

      "More like you seduced them you s." Hee Jun spat out at us, particularly Sooyin.

      "Yah, Hee Jun, isn't it rather dangerous to use your entire vocabulary in one sentence? And what a crappy vocabulary it is." Sooyin replied.

      "Dahk chuh b****!" Kim pushed Sooyin off the bench.

      "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Haerin got up and shoved her back, as I helped Sooyin up.

      "Yah, don't touch her !" Hee Jun shoved Haerin back.

      "You started it you ho!" I shouted at her. I was sick of always listening to her and all our antis talk about us. I was through with it. "You are nothing more than an arrogant, ugly Sasaeng Hee Jun! I don't know what the hell happened to you, but, Oh! There goes the last f*** I give. So leave me, my dongsaeng, and Haerin alone! You. Got. That." I pushed her with each word.

      "Ha! You think you can threaten me? Just you wait... I'll get you back one day. I'll-"

      "Hee Jun, stop." We all turned at the interruption.

      "Jay, what are you doing?" Hee Jun hissed at him... and a crowd of people.

      "I'm telling you to leave them alone. Now go." Jay ordered.

      "AISHH!!!" She stomped off angrily, Kim and Jay following. The crowd dispersed.

      "Whoa. Is Jay dating her?" Sooyin asked rubbing her elbow. "Aigoo! There's blood!"

      "Damn It! I friggin hate antis!" Just then Onew pulled up to the curb, silencing Haerin.

      "Annyeong." Taemin smiled as he got out of the car. "Sooyin-ah! Are you okay?"

      "Yeah, Taemin, I'm fine. I just like bleeding for fun." Sooyin shot back sarcastically. Now that I look at it, the gash was pretty deep.

      "Jinjja? That's... kinda weird. I'm not gonna lie." Onew looked confused.

      "Oh my gosh oppa!" Haerin facepalmed. "She was being sarcastic."

      "Oh... I knew that."

      Taemin grabbed some tissues and applied pressure to her elbow. Sooyin winced.

      "Aiyaa! That really hurts."

      "Mianhae jagiya. What happened?"

      "Antis." I stated. "You remember Kim and Hee Jun? Well it was them."

      "Mwol?!" Taemin's face turned red. I don't think any of us had ever seen him get that mad.

      "Oppa!!!" We heard squealing behind us.

      "You girls get in the car." Onew said stepping out. "You too Taemin."

      "Hyung, I-"

      "Now." Taemin obeyed reluctantly, sliding in with me and Sooyin in the back, and Haerin shotgun. Turning, Onew addressed the fans. "Where are Hee Jun and Kim?" The group got quiet. "Can you guys please come forward." Slowly they came up.

      "Ne, oppa?" They said in unison, eyes wide.

      "I'll say it once, and only once, because I'll never see you two again. Leave our girls alone. Jebal? We chose them, because they have good hearts, and aren't like crazy Sasaengs. This is our life, and our decisions. You can't make those decisions for us. One day, you'll find a guy who you love more than you could love us, and you will know what I mean."

      "Mianhae oppa." They mumbled tears in their eyes.

      "Gwaenchanh-a. Please keep supporting SHINee, and know that we love all of our fans equally, and that you'll always have a place in our hearts." Onew smiled. "Annyeong." Without another word, he got in the car and drove off. Not before Haerin flipped them off though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

      "UGH! Eottoke!" I flopped in the couch. I had already read Allegiant five times. I loved it, but just wasn't in the mood. What else can I do?

      "Where's your sister?" Mrs. Kim asked.

      "She's out with Haerin and the boys."

      "Oh, what about Minho?"

      "He had to do some work tonight." I couldn't help but smile at how proud I was of him.

      "Then why don't you go for a walk? The air is so fresh, and it's a beautiful day." She dryed her hands on a towel. "I'm going out for a while. There's food in the fridge."

      "Ara."

      "Annyeong sweetie."

      "Saranghae Umma." Mrs. Kim left.

      "I guess I can go out. It's been a while since Iv'e had some alone time." I grabbed my bag and phone, and left.

 

Bailey's POV:

 

      "Gomawo Key." I sighed leaning against his shoulder. I was perfectly content with just sitting, leaning against him, soaking in the gentle breeze and setting sun. He had taken me to the movies, and then dinner.

      "Where do you want to go now?" Key asksed rubbing his thumb in a circle on my hand.

      "Hmmm.... let's just sit here for a while." I nuzzled into his shoulder more, and he leaned his head on mine. "What time is it?"

      "Only 6."

      "Ara. I have to be to work at 7:30." I pouted. "Only an hour left, and then I won't see you for two weeks. You'll see me off on Saturday right?"

      "Ne. How will you survive without me?" He poked my side.

      "Yah! I survived 24 years without you, I can last two weeks." I got up and walked off teasingly.

      "Yah! Jagiya. I was just kidding." Key hurried along after me. 

      "Oppa?" We turned. A young girl stood a few feet behind us. "Yogiyo, but, if it's not t-too much t-trouble, c-could I please have y-your autograph?" She didn't meet Key's eyes. Her face was bright red, her head bowed, and she held a pad of pink paper.

      "Ne. Of course." Key smiled down at her, and placed his hand forward for the paper. She handed it to him shakily. "What's your name?"

      "I-it's for my Unnie a-actually. She's in the hospital, a-and she m-might not w-wake up t-tomorrow." A tear trickeled down her cheek. "I-I want to give her something th-that she will be able to be h-happy about w-while she is s-still here."

      "What's your Unnie's name?" Key asked gently.

      "Tae-mi." He quickly wrote something down for her.

      "What about you, what's your name?"

      "Natsumi."

      "Natsumi, that's very pretty. You name means 'peach' right?" Natsumi nodded, her black hair bobbing. "Natsumi, don't give up on Tae-mi, arasso. She will make it. You just need to believe it in here." Key pressed his two fingers on her heart.

      "But oppa, w-what if she doesn't." She cried harder.

      Key grabbed her in a tight embrace. Don't worry Natsumi, she will make it. I know she will." He held her away from himself. "How about I pay her a visit tomorrow?"

      "Would y-you really?" She sniffled. Key nodded as he wiped stray tears from her eyes. "Her name is Park Tae-mi. She's in the really big hospital is Seoul, and the room is two-zero-four." Natsumi said with big doe eyes.

      "Gomawo. I will make sure to visit. I promise." He held out his pinky and she did too.

      "Annyeong oppa. Gomawo." She bowed and ran off to her parents.

      "I think I like this side of you Ki-bum." I smiled warmly at him.

      "It's nothing." Key replied somberly. "I hate seeing situations like this. It hurts...." He tapped his heart painfully. "I will do whatever I can to help her."

      "I know you will. Now come on. I'll take you for some ice cream to cheer you up, and I know just the place." I clasped his hand gently, and led him away.

 

Eunji's POV:

 

      "Aigoo! These bags are heavy!" I set down my shopping bags. "Sure would love me some baozi right about now." Yes the food. "I can't go with these bags though." I frowned eyeing the restraunt that sold the delicious baozi. "Eottoke?"

      "Do You need help?" I looked up at that voice.

      "Ani, Jay, I don't. Go, jebal?" I was not going to accept help from him.

      "Come on, you've got like 10 bags just chilling on the ground. Th least you could do is accept some help."

      "Well, unfourtounately, I don't trust you anymore." I looked up at him. "You hurt me Jay. I found out about your friends 'cat'... Yoon-mi was it? That was really low."

      "Look Eunji, mianhae. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't even wanna dump you, I-"

      "Oh bull." I will not cry in front of him.

      "I'm serious Eunji." Jay grabbed one of my bags. "Now I'm going to help you out to your car, and make up for everything Iv'e done. And one day, if I can, I will be the only man that you will ever look at again!"

      "Give me back my bag!" I pulled at it.

      "Aniyo." He pulled back, and I lost my grip, causing the bag to fall from my grasp, and his. I heard a crack as it dropped to the floor.

      "Yo! Eunji?" Turning I looked at a familiar face. "Eunji, it is you. Gwaenchanh-a?"

      "Chanyeol oppa? What are you doing here?" I took his hand as he helped me up.

      "Doesn't matter. Is this guy bothering you?" Kai asked. Was all of EXO-K here?

      "I was leaving." Jay stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away.

      "Who was that guy?" Sehun questioned as he and D.O. started to pick up my bags. I noticed a lot of people had stopped and were watching us.

       "My ex. He won't stop, and just leave me alone." I sighed as I picked up the bag Jay had grabbed. It was all wet and reaked of a heavy aroma all over the mall floor. "Oh crap!" I quickly pulled the bottle out. "Jay you bastard! You broke my Gucci!"

      "Hide it quick. Tao will smell it." He grabbed the bottle and threw it away.

      "What will I smell?" Are you kidding me?! Tao and EXO-M walked up to us. "Where's the Gucci?"

      "See, I told you." Kai muttered, and turned. "Guys, this is Eunji, the girl dating Minho hyung. Eunji, do I need to introduce the guys?"

      "Aniya." I laughed. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." I bowed and smiled to them.

      "Aigoo! You're so cute!" Luhan hugged me. Luhan. Was hugging. ME!

      "Yah, Luhan, get off of her." Kris ordered.

      "Chill Kris. I was just saying hi." Luhan released me though.

      "Mianhae about you Gucci." Tao said regretfully.

      "Gwaenchanh-a Tao. I didn't really need it. It was a loss of money, but oh well." I reassured him with a laugh. "So what are you all doing here?"

      "Shoppig for the Baozi's birthday." Lay sighed. He was obviously done shopping.

      "OMO! That's right, it's Xiumin's birthday today! I forgot."

      "Jinjja? I don't think Iv'e ever known a fan to forget a birthday." Chen looked perplexed.

      "You really are normal." Kris said with a smirk.

      "What's that supposed to mean?" I planted my fists on my hips. There was no way I was gonna play the die-hard fan to Kris when he was being smug.

      "Aniyo, Duizhang is complimenting you," Tao quickly explained, "in his own way."

      "Hmph." I pouted smirking. there was a large crowd of people gathering around us, and cameras were recording. Majority were angry looking fans, and to my utter surprise, there was Hee Jun and Kim. "Well oppas, I think I better get going. Don't wanna take up any more of your time." I quickly said.

      "Ani, no problem at all." Suho smiled at me warmly.

      "Yeah, in fact, how would you like to come with?" Baekhyun asked. Murmurs from the fans.

      "Mwol? Aniya, I couldn't." What was I thinking! Of course I should say yes!

      "Yeah, that'd be fun!" Chanyeol said taking my hand. "Noona, jebal?"

      "I dunno. Should I?" i looked up at the derp. He looked absolutely adorable. "Oh arasso. I can't resist that smile." I didn't care if I got black listed. I could see Kim and Hee Jun out of the corner of my eye... they looked pissed.

      "Guys..." D.O.'s voice was low. "There's a lot of people standing around. Let's go. We can take Eunji home, and then head back to the dorm."

       "Arasso. I hadn't noticed them." Luhan muttered. "To used to it I guess." Each member except the mighty Kreese picked up one of my bags, guess he was still upset I stood my ground around him, and walked me to my car.

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

      "I wonder what Eunji's doing?" I yawned linking arms with Taemin. It was only 8.

      "Probably asleep, lazy ." Haerin laughed.

      "True." I shook my head teasingly.

      "Yah, Taemin-ah, you guys wanna split up?" Onew asked holding Haerin close.

      "Why hyung? Do you and Haerin have plans?" Taemin asked cheekily.

      "Ani! Nothing like that. I just thought we might like alone time." Onew was red.

      "Ne, I think it would be fun." I laughed. "Taeminnie! Can we go on the ferris wheel?"

      "Mmm, ne. I'll race you!" He took off.

      "Oppa! Wait for me!" I ran after him.

      "YAH! Take care of her, or Key'll kill us both!" I heard Onew shout.

      "Ne!" Taemin shouted back. "Come on Sooyin."

      "I can't breathe and run at the same time!" I puffed out harshly.

      "You can breathe on the ferris wheel."

      "Aishh!" He slowed down a little bit though, so I could easily keep up. 'I'll get you for this.' A smile played on my lips.

 

Minho's POV:

 

      "Yoboseyo?"

      "Annyeong byul." I smiled at Eunji's warm voice. "I'm almost done with work. Do you want to do something?"

      "Hold on. Chanyeol could you go grab me that sweater over there." What was he doing there?

      "This one Noona?" I heard his derpy voice.

      "Ne. Mianhae oppa." Eunji returned to me. "I ran into EXO while I was out, and got invited over for Xiumin's birthday."

      "Oh, jinjja?" I asked trying to keep my tone even.

      "Mhmm. I don't have to go if you wanna do something."

      "Ani, gwaenchanh-a, go."

      "Wait. Tao?"

      "Ne Noona?" He asked softly.

      "Is it okay if Minho comes?"

      "Mhmm."

      "Oppa! Did you hear that?"

      "Ne, is it at their dorm?"

      "Yeah. We can go for a bit, then come back and relax while everyone's out." She giggled.

      "Arasso. That's fine. Tao and Chanyeol taking you?"

      "Ne. I'll see you in a bit."

      "Ara byul. Saranghaeyo."

      "Saranghae my prince."

 

Jay's POV:

 

     "AJ, I got the tickets. We leave April 7th." I tossed the plane tickets on the bed.

      "Good." He threw a ball to me. "You have class tomorrow right?"

      "Ne." I dinked it into a small hoop. "Wae?"

      "I need you and Eunji alone together." He smirked. 'Great. I better not get bruised.'

 

Eunji's POV:

 

     "Where's Xiumin?" I flopped on the living room floor.

     "I dunno." Chanyeol said as he and Tao laid next to me, and we stared at the ceiling.

     "Guys, I made some strawberries." D.O. walked in.

     "D.O., you can't make strawberries." Kris scoffed.

     "Well, I did. They have sugar on them that I put on them, therefore I made strawberries." He placed the strawberries inbetween us.

      "I'm with Kris on this one." Baekhyun looked up from his laptop smirking. "Pabo."

      "Guys stop." I turned to D.O. "Gomawo oppa!" I took a berry. "Mmm! They're really good with sugar!"

      "Jinjja?"

      "Jinjja! Here Tao, you try it too." He opened his mouth, and I plopped it in.

      "Mmm... They are Noona." Tao said quickly grabbing another. Tao, Chanyeol, and I started scoffing down the berries as the rest of EXO wandered into the room, followed by Minho.

      "Oppa!" I jumped up and skipped over to him. "I missed you so much!"

      "I missed you too byul." His arms wrapped around me, and I nuzzled into his chest. "Two weeks is too long. You're hair looks nice." His hand played through the layers.

      "Gomawo." I sighed.

      "Kiyomi!" Chanyeol laughed.

      "You guys really compliment each other well." Suho said through a bite of berry.

      "Gomawo oppa." I smiled back at him.

      "Yah! What's with the noise?" Xiumin walked in.

      ". Surprise!" Kai shouted and we followed. 

      "Now we can eat cake." Lay sighed. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol made some." Lay walked away from the group.

      "Mwol?" Xiumin asked. "What's Minho doing here?"

      "They're here to celebrate your birthday. But Lay just kinda blew it off." Luhan pouted. "Anyway, this is Eunji, Minho's girl."

      "Aw. I recognized you from the pictures. You're even cuter in person." Xiumin flashed a smile.

      "Isn't she?" Sehun flung an arm around my shoulder. "Almost wish she was mine." He laughed playfully.

      "Well, unfourtounately oppa, you're not my type. Only Minho is." I elbowed him smugly.

      "Haha the prince just got shot down!" Chen smiled smugly.

      "Surely one of us was your favorite." Kai cocked his head ignoring Chen.

      "Mhmm." I bobbed my head. "Kris, D.O. and Tao."

      "Jinjja?" Tao asked shyly.

      "Uh uh. No offense though, but when I first got into EXO, Kris was my least favorite, i fell in love with him sometime during your debut year tough. Mian, but now if you asked me to choose, I wouldn't be able too. It would be like attempting to choose your favorite friend in front of all your other friends.

      "Come on! I want some cake." Lay popped his head out fromt he kitchen. "I'm sure Xiumin does too."

      "Ne! Kamsahamnida everyone." Xiumin smiled. We all walked into the kitchen and sang to Xiumin. Chanyeol slammed his face into the cake, and fortounately they had made another. We all laughed, and D.O. sliced the cake while Xiumin washed his face off. Suho and Kris had lit a fire outside, so we all transferred over there. Kai grabbed a couple bottles of Soju.

      "Does anyone have anything major to do tomorrow before we crack these open?" Suho asked. "I know we don't, how about you two?" He addressed me and Minho.

      "Nope. Not 'til later in the evening anyway." Minho replied taking a glass.

      "I have classes tomorrow, but I can cancel them if need be." I accepted a shot from Sehun.

      "Arasso." Suho conceeded and took his own.

      "To Xiumin." Chanyeol raised his glass.

      "To Xiumin!" We echoed.

      "May you always be a trolling baozi." Tao added, and we all laughed.

      "Happy Birthday oppa." I smiled as we all took our shots. The liquor burned as it went down my throat. Tears came to my eyes.

      "You okay?" Minho asked.

      "Yeah, I can hold my liquor. I just haven't had Soju in a while. Plus, one of us has to drive home. Might as well be me."

      "Are you sure."

      "Ne, go on." They took another couple rounds, and we rambeled through the night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

      It was about 12 when me and Minho left. Minho was buzzed, but definitely not drunk. It was actually kinda funny watching him and the guys in their drunken stupor. He kept rambling on about how much he loved me, and they kept on encouraging, and ignoring him at the same time. Kai was actually about to strip and D.O. was doing the hula or something when I decided it was time to leave.

      I half carried Minho into the house, didn't bother turning on the lights, and laid him on the couch. I sat on the floor.

      "Saranghae Eunji." He smiled at me. "I love you thiiis much." His arms spread wide.

      "I know you do baby. I'm gonna go get into my pajammies. I'll be back down, arasso?" I stood up, but he grasped my hand with his, and pulled me down to him. I laid there next to him enveloped in his warmth, his arms wrapped around me, my back against him.

      "Don't go." He whispered into my hair.

      "Minho-ah." His arms tightened around me.

      "Two weeks was too long for me. I missed you byul." Minho kissed my head. "Like really missed you."

     "I know oppa. I missed you too." I kissed his arm. "Let me go change though." I tried to get out of his grasp, but he wrapped his leg around me. "Minho."

      "Please don't go." I don't wanna wake up, and you be gone."

      "I won't be gone. At least let me change my pants, arasso?"

      He was silent for a minute. "Arasso." He released me.

      "Gomawo." I ran upstairs and changed into pajamma shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth, and ran back down stairs. "See, I told you I'd be back." He held his arm open and I noticed his bare chest. I hesitated.

      "Don't worry, I'm not that drunk." He laughed as I blushed

      "I wasn't insinuating anything." I laid next to him, and snuggled into his chest.

      "Sure you weren't." I felt him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me, and held me closer to him.

      "Dahk chuh." I poked him while playfully staring at his face. His lips found mine and we kissed. Gentle at first, but I felt him start to nip, and his tongue was on my lips. I let my lips part, and felt his tongue slide in. Minho's hand carressed the back of my head, and pressed my neck to him, his other hand on the small of my back bringing me closer to him. My hands pressed against his bare chest as our tongues explored each others mouths. I wanted more of him, but pulled back after a few moments. His gaze locked to mine.

      "Good night byul." He whispered to me.

      "Good night holang-i." I laughed at the nick name.

      "Tiger?" he looked at me.

      "I dunno... it just fit."

      "Holang-i and byul.... I like it." He kissed my forehead. Chuckling we fell asleep.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

      "Annyeong." I kissed Onew as he got back in the car.

      "Annyeong my sweets." He replied. Taemin was out, and I had to pull Sooyin from his grasp.

      "Unnie! Be gentler next time." Sooyin yawned as they drove off.

      "Don't be a wuss." I flung my arm across her shoulder. "Look Minho and Eunji are home." I pointed at the cars. "Let's sneak in."

      "Sooyin unlocked the door silently, and we slunk into the house. "Umma is working a night shift, and Key is at Bailey's." She whispered.

      "Let's find the lovers." I smirked as we tiptoed upstairs. "1.2.3." I mouthed as we flung the bedroom door open. No one was there. Eunji's lamp was on, and clothes were all over the floor.

      "Where are they?" Sooyin whispered to me.

      "I dunno." We looked through the rest of the upstairs, but found no sign of them.

     "Oh well, I guess that wasn't Minho's car." Sooyin pursed her lips. "Let's watch a movie. I mean, might as well. I'm awake now."

      "Arasso." We went to the living room, and as I was about to sit down, Sooyin squeaked. 

      "Wait!"

      "Aishh!" I flopped back first on the floor." Mwol?" I asked rubbing my . 

      "That." She cocked her brow.

      "Wow." I whispered as I got up and turned around.

    "Fantastic Baby." I mentally slapped Sooyin. Quickly grabbing my cell, I snapped a couple pictures of Eunji and Minho wrapped in each other's arms.

      "Blackmail." I grinned evilly at Sooyin.

      "Ah." She laughed and grabbed a blanket to cover them. "You wanna play Blackops in the other room?" I nodded as we crept from the sleeping couple.

 

 

 

A-yo!!!! how are my lovelies doing!!! sorry it's been a month... but the last few POV were bugging the crap outta me, and I couldn't come up with anything, and too be honest... I got kinda lazy...IKIK  MIANHAMNIDA!! Worst author evuh! Anyhoo...I made up for it with some fluff... eh eh eh? no.. ok... WELL too bad! MUAHAHAAHA >:} haha anyhoo thanx for reading, and thanx to my bestie Michelle for helping me with typos in chapters XD! hope u enjoy it! Comments r nice, subbies are bttr, upvotes are jjang, and if u b my friend.. you're daebak! Annyeong!

 

~Annamarie~