Chapter 6

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Eunji's POV:

     "That dream, why am I thinking about him?" I rolled over, wiping a stray tear away, and looked up at my 'Boys Meet You' painting. "There's something missing." I squeaked as I stretched. "Oh! I forgot my signature." Haha how silly of me. I grabbed my brush, dipped it in black paing, and quickly signed it. "There we go." I smiled proud of my works of art. "Where's Sooyin?" Her bed was perfect, as usual, and her wall was covered in our real posters of SHINee and other groups. "Aishh! I'm still in my clothes!" I quickly rushed out and into the shower.

     I returned 30 minutes later and looked at the clock. 9:30. "Why didn't you wake me up, Sooyin?" I sighed.

     "You were hard to wake up. You were in 'death' mode." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I wouldn't wear a skirt. The boys asked us to meet up with them for a warm up in their practice studio, and to show Taemin a couple dances. Onew thinks that if we do enough dances and things that they did, that Taemin will remember. Since I know Onew's parts, I am going to dance for him, since his neck and shoulder are still hurting, and you will dance Taemin's parts." She walked over to the closet and got her clothes.

     "Araseo." I said flipping through the clothes. "What about getting Yoogeun-ah?"

     "We'll pick him up at 11:30, since the Jung's leave at noon." She left, and went to the bathroom.

     I scourged through the clothes, trying to pick out an outfit that would emphasize my form, but would be comfortable enough to dance in. I finally settled on a pair of black harem pants, and a black SHINee world tank top that I had made.

    "There you go." Sooyin said coming back in. She wore red skinny jeans with a yellow crop top, and denim jacket. "Make sure to bring an extra outfit, Oppa said we are going to go out for the day."

    "Araseo." I grabbed a pair of green skinny shorts and a black and green striped tank top. "I'll meet you downstairs." I said and walked out the door, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. "Joh-eun achim eomma." I bowed.

     "Achim, Eunji-ah. Did you sleep well?" Eomma  asked. "Minho-shii brought you in last night, and Sooyin said you didn't move at all."

    "Minho-ah brought me in?" I puzzled. 'I don't remember that.' I came back to the moment. "I slept okay." Eomma knew something was up from the tone of voice I used.

     "Eunji, did you have that dream again?" She asked coming over to me.

     "Ye." I whispered. She took me in her arms, and held me tight.

     "Oh, Yobo. It's okay. You haven't had that dream in years." Releasing me, she lifted my chin up. "You know you did nothing wrong. Jay was a jerk, and let something precious slip out of his hands." She my hair out of my face. "You are beautiful, just the way you are, and the right person will come along. Arasso?" Each time I had this dream, she said the same words. No matter how many times she said it, she always meant it. There was no deterioration of the love she put in those words, and they meant the world to me... well of course, next to Eomeoni's final words to me. Those, I would never forget.

        "Eunji! You ready to go?" Sooyin slid down the stair rail.

      "What about breakfast?" I asked worriedly... I was not going without food today.

    "We're going to eat at the studio. Key's making breakfast! After all it is Onew's birthday!"

       "Mwol?" Dang it! How could I forget! Now I feel like crap.

      "Ne. Did you forget?' She laughed as I nodded. "We are going out for his and Minho's birthday tonight. They don't know yet."

       "And Minho?"

     "Ne he was sick on his birthday remember?" Wow I was a bad Shawol. How could I forget Oppa was sick? "Arasso Umma! We will go first. Have a good day at work." We kissed Umma goodbye and walked out.

      I started walking down the street. "Eunji!" I turned and quickly caught the flying object. I looked down at my keys.

           "Mwol? I thought she was still in the shop."

        "Shin finished her this morning, and brought her back while you were sleeping."

      "Oh." I walked back over and unlocked my beautiful green Lamborghini. I had saved everything I earned since I was 10 for this car. I loved it. "There's my 'Wolf' hat!" I threw it on my head.

        "Jinjja? You're gonna wear EXO around SHINee?"

        "Yeah. I mean SHINee is my first and forever, biut I still love EXO."

     "Aigoo." She shook her head. Sooyin was a hard core Shawol. Yes she loved other groups, but she wore SHINee to SHINee things, and EXO to EXO and so on. I started my car, and listened to the purr of the engine. Gosh! I loved that sound. I the radio, and we left.

          20 minutes later, we pulled into the SM parking. We got out and went in the building.

             "Annyeong." I bowed as I recognized SHINee's manager.

           "Annyeong Eunji and Sooyin! You are looking for the boys, right?" He bowed smiling.

           "Ye."

           "Arasso... um, let me get someone to take you." He looked around. "Ah! Tiffany! Could you come here please?" Manager waved her over. OMO! I was meeting my ultimate female bias! Tiffany Hwang was so beautiful!

           "Annyeong." She bowed.

         "I'm sorry to bother you, but you are meeting up with SNSD in the practice room next to SHINee right?"

         "Ye. Wae?' She smiled. She had such beautiful eye smiles.

     "These two girls are meeting with the boys. Could you please take them. I have to go rearrange the schedule."

        "I would be happy to."

      "Kamsahamnida. Excuse me." He bowed and shuffled away.

      "Annyeong! You probably know who I am, but to be polite, I'm Tiffany." She smiled.

     "Annyeong Unni." We bowed. "I'm Sooyin, and this is my sister Eunji. We are Key's sisters."

      "Oh! He has two? He only told about you Sooyin." Damn. Key do you hate me that much? "Well, it's nice to meet you both."

   "And likewise Fany." I smiled and was about to say something.

         "Fany! Come on! We only have a week to practice!"

       "Coming Sica!' She turned toward us. "Come on." We walked with her and met up with Jessica. My gosh! She is so beautiful! Like 10 times prettier in person! "Unni. This is Sooyin and Eunji, Key's sisters."

      "Two?" She cocked an eyebrow. "Where'd the other one come from?"

          "It's an honor to meet you Jessica-shii." I bowed

          "And me as well. You'll have to tell us about yourself, since Key was stupid enough to leave another sister out." Jessica may be labeled the 'Ice Princess' or whatever, but I think that's what makes her so cool. She wasn't super bubbly, but she was very nice. We talked as they brought us to SHINee's practice room.

         "Forgive me for being harsh earlier." Sica said as we came to the room. "I'm just kinda shy around new people. You'll both have to come and get bubble tea with us some time. You're both very nice."

       "And calm." Tiffany laughed. "Its not often that we meet fans, that can talk with us like we've known each other forever."

           "It's a pleasure Unni's." Sooyin bowed.

          "Here's my number." Sica and Fani said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. We exchanged numbers. "Bye!" They smiled and hurried to their practice room where 'I Got A Boy' was playing. When they were gone, Sooyin and I silently fangirled. After a few minutes, we calmed down and knocked on the door.

              "Yah! What took you guys! We're starving!" Key pouted.

             "Mianheyo Oppa." Sooyin punched his arm. "We ran into Fany and Sica unni!"

              "Jinjja?"

              "Ne." I smiled.

               "Well that's cool, but we're still hungry."

               "I thought you were making food." I complained.

           "Yeah, but you guys took forever. I didn't want it to get cold."

               "Aigoo. What should we do?''

              "Minho and Sooyin go get some food we can make real quick, it'll take to long to heat anything up."

               "Arasso." 

               "Can you guys get banana milk?" Taemin begged.

           "Arasso." Minho sighed. "Come on Sooyin." They left leaving me with the boys. I walked over to Jonghyun who was stretching.

                 "What's wrong with Onew?" I said putting my hair up.

          "He thinks we forgot his birthday... so he's moping." Jonghyun smirked. "He doesn't know about dinner later."

                 "Ah." We were quiet as we stretched.

                 "Unni!" Sooyin came back in. "I forgot the keys."

             "Aigoo. Of course you would." I smiled grabbing them put of my pocket. "Take care of her okay?"

                "I will." Minho smiled.

            "Oh... I meant my car, but yeah Sooyin too." They left, and I listened for the soft purr. I heard it, and after a moment I heard the rev of the engine as Sooyin took off down the street. I couldn't help but smile.

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

            "When did she get it?" Minho asked sinking into the plush seat.

          "April. She saved everything she had for eight years. She missed out on so many shopping trips and movie nights for this car, and she's proud of it. She regrets nothing." I grinned. We drove in silence. 'Aigoo. Where's a market around here?'

       "Hey, Sooyin-ah, what happened with Eunji's boyfriend?" Minho asked suddenly.

           'Whoa. What?' I thought..."Well... What did she tell you?'

           "Just that some Jay guy dumped her."

         "Yeah, Jung Mi was his name. I'll tell you in a sec. I don't want her to recall that pain. He really hurt her." I had my eyes glued on a driveway. "Market located!' I turned in triumphantly, and found a parking spot. "I'll tell you before we go in, so the groceries don't get warm."

            "Arasso."

          "It was when she was fifteen. She had fallen for Mi, I didn't think the was that good looking, but oh well. She did. He was seventeen, and she thought he was to die for. Anyway, one day he asked her out, and she said yes, of course. I don't know what happened, but he left shortly after they were official, to Japan I think. They kept in touch, and one day he just stopped talking to her. She would go on Skype whenever she could. And she would wait for hours. He wouldn't come on. Then one day, she called him and he dumped her. I guess he just lost interest in her. Eunji thought he was cheating on her, but he said no. They remained friends, but then he just dissapeared... like 'stopped existing' disappeared. She hasn't heard from him since then, and that was about two years ago."

         "Jinjja! He just dumped her because of distance? That jerk. Why wouldn't he try to keep the relationship going." Minho looked pissed. I was kinda scared.

          "Yah, are you okay?" I touched his shoulder gently.

        "Mianheyo. It's just... Eunji's such a nice, and pretty girl. I have a hard time believing that she got hurt like that. I assume it still hurts her. I saw her yesterday look teary when she mentioned it."

        "Yeah, she's really scared that she'll feel that pain again. She isn't really close to any guys. Only Shin-ah. He's like a brother to us." I smiled. "He's a sweethheart and he protects her the way Key protects me.'

            "I see."

         "Why? Do you... like Eunji?" I asked. After all, there's no time like the present. I looked at him and couldn't believe he was blushing. "Minho-ah! Do you!"

           "Ne." He mumbled quietly, a warm smile on his handsome face.

           "Jinjja! I'm so happy! I've been trying to get her to open up to others. I'm glad it was you."

         "Gomawo. Don't tell her, araseo?  I want to tell her in my own time."

           "Arasso. Let's go. By the time we get back we'll only have an hour."

            "Arasso." Minho smiled.

 

 

 

A-yo!!!! I am sorry it's been forever, and that this chapter isn't super long, but I am almost done with the next chapter, and I guess my brain is working again!!!!! ^^ haha so I will try and have it up by tonight, (unless my mom unplugs the internet. -_-) heh heh araseo!!! O! And in the nExt chapter... Something happensa to You!!! :0. SPOILERS!!!  Peace!!!