Chapter 14

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Eunji's POV:

 

    "I don't wanna get up." I moaned rolling overand throwing my pillow on my head. The onoxious beeps of the alarm still penetrated through the plush material.

     "Yah! KIM EUNJI! If you don't get up now, I will drag you to the airport in your underware!"

     "Ara! Ara! I'm up." I jumped out of bed, and crashed into Sooyin.

     "Haerin, stop yelling. We have neighbors you know." Sooyin rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Put some clothes on Eunji."

     "Shut up." I moaned "Why did you book flights so early? We could have left tomorrow."

     "Ani, cuz Bailey is picking us up, and we are going out to dinner for her birthday."

     "Fine." I grabbed my clothes and headed off to the bathroom.

 

.....................

 

     "Yah! Wakey, wakey." Haerin prodded my cheek. "We're gonna be landing in a few minutes." I looked out the window at the city below us.

     "So this is LA?" I whispered silently

     "Yeah. How's your English?" Haerin asked, while Sooyin snickered.

     "Shut up. I can still speak it fine."

     "Jinjja? Prove it." They stared at me. "Ask for ice cream."

     "Arasso." I pouted. "Excuse? I can please has ice cream for take away?" Crap I .

     "Omo... at least you can pronounce stuff."

     "Yeah." I looked over at Haerin. "Shut up. I'll just have Key help me. I speak more than you."

     "She has a point." Sooyin stood by me.

     "Yeah, I know." Haerin smiled.

 

Bailey's POV:

 

     "AJ, why did you want to tag along?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

    "'Cuz I did. Mom and Dad won't buy me food. But since you're picking up friends, there's a chance we will get to go out." He stated while messing around on his phone.

     "Freeloader." I scoffed, and punched him playfully. There was a giant crowd of people still here. Girls' Day, INFINITE, 2PM, and Sistar, CN Blue along with other groups had arrived today, we were just waiting for SHINee and the girls to arrive.

     "So, you're meeting up with your boyfriend and friends?"

     "Yeah."

     "Well, looks like they're here." Sure enough, as if on cue, the screaming and camera flashes went off. "AJ, go get the car started, ok?" He left. I saw Eunji, Haerin, and Sooyin exit the baggage claim area, and the screaming stopped. I guess everyone knew about us. The girls kept walking, and spotted me. Quickly walking through the tension filled crowd, they made their way to me.

     "Happy Birthday unnie!" Sooyin and Eunji engulfed me in a hug while Haerin smiled.

     "Gomawo pabos." I laughed at them. "Come on, before the fans go crazy again." I smirked helping them with their bags.

 

AJ's POV:

 

    "Yah! Jay shut up. I gotta go." I hushed him.

     "Bailey back?"

     "Ne. Hopefully I'll meet up with the girls at the concert, so get your here by Wednesday at the latest.

     "Fine." He hung up as Bailey pounded on the window.

     "Ara! Ara!" I gout out of the car to help with the luggage.

     "AJ?" I looked up at the familiar call of my name.

     "Eunji?! Hey!" She hugged me. "Hi guys."

     "Hi AJ." Sooyin and Haerin spoke up as they tried out their English.

     "Whoa! You guys know each other?" Bailey asked eyeing us back and forth.

     "Ne, he goes to some of our classes." Haerin nodded. "How do you know him?"

     "He's my dongsaeng. AJ! Why didn't you tell me you know them!?"

     "I didn't know u knew them noona! Gosh!" I pouted.

     "Minho will be happy. We'll have someone else to watch Eunji. We weren't sure if  Jay was following us, because we over heard him say something about coming to LA."

      "Oh, Minho isn't coming?" Bailey cocked her head.

      "Aniya." Eunji's hair bounced as she shook her head dejectedly.

      "Oh well. Mianhae; you'll still have fun here! We can go to San Fransisco, and Napa Valley!" Bailey threw her arms around Eunji's shoulders, and poked her cheek. "Arasso?"

      Eunji scrunched her nose and batted Bailey's finger away. "Ne unnie."

      "AJ, grab the bags will ya? Gomawoooooo."

      "Whateves." I scoffed. 'This is going better than planned.'

 

Eunji's POV:

 

     "Yah! I'm gonna call Minho, ara?"

     "Geezer, why are you asking permission to call your boyfriend?" Haerin looked up from her book like she couldn't give an eff.

     "Just letting you know in case you guys decide to go out or something." I ignored her look, she was probably just super tired like we all were.

     "Sooooo, don't disturb you is what you'e saying?" Sooyin said while trying to stiffle a yawn.

     "Ne. I might go to sleep early too."

     "Arasso." I went up to the room that we were sharing with Bailey, which happened to be her old room. The Hwang's had never sold this place, and came back for vacations.

      I pulled out my phone, and checked the time. 10:35PM. So, it's 2 in Seoul. I quickly dialed his number, and waited for him to pick up.

     "Yoboseyo byul?" Came Minho's labored breathing.

     "Oppa, gwaenchanh-a?"

     "Ne, I am out jogging right now. Are you guys settled in?"

     "Mhmm. It's almost 11 over here. The flight was really nice, and there were yummy sacks." I laughed. "Do you have anything heavy on your schedule?"

     "Ani, not today. They told me to take it easy today." Minho puffed out.

     "Do you want me to go, so you can finish?"

     "Ani, I'm going back to the dorm now."

     "Well, then just call me when you get back, and then we can talk properly. I haven't talked to you properly in a few weeks."

     "Arasso. Will you be up?"

     "I'll try. Ppali pabo." I giggled at his scoff. "Saranghaeyo boo."

     "Saranghae Byul."

 

Minho's POV:

 

     "Yo-yoboseyo." Eunji's voice came out in a squeaky yawn.

     "You fell asleep huh?" I smirked; she was so cute.

     "Well, um... yeah. What do you expect? You were gone forever."

     "Byul... I was gone for 15 minutes." Her line was silent. "Byul?"

     "I knew that."

     "Sure you did."

     "Shut up." A cute whine answered. "Anyway, how are you? How's Seoul, I miss it."

     "Aren't you excited to be there? I thought going to the states was something you always wanted?"

     "Of course I'm excited to be here, I love it. There are so many people, and so many new things to see. I wish u were here to see it with me."

     "Me too." I let out a little sigh. "I miss you."

     "I miss you too Minho."

     "I miss my shiny Byul."

     "What the heck does that even mean you corny pabo." She laughed out.

     "I dunno, but you know that you like it."

     An exasperated sigh came from her end. "ne... I do." And our conversation continued with us bickering, until she fell asleep to me singing to her.

 

Eunji's POV:

 

     "Yah! Unnie ppali!" Sooyin pounded desperately on the bathroom door. "I need to shower too! "

     "Sooyin, remember this isn't your house. Plus their's another shower downstairs." Haerin stated.

     "Jinjja!!" And like that she was gone.

     "I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine?" Haerin said as she got up and stretched.

     "Pulling a Tao huh?" I smirked at her. I dodged the pillow she threw and laughed. "Arasso."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     "Arasso, now u match." Sooyin approved of our outfits. I was so excited, I couldn't pick out what to wear. Taking a final look in the mirror, I nodded at our outfits. They fit each of our tastes, and well... we looked pretty friggin hot. Bailey wore denim jeans, with a white graphic shirt, and a denim sweater, with a denim hat; Haerin wore a loose black sweater with a black and white striped dress underneath; Sooyin wore shorts with a sweater and plain white cami; and I wore a white graphic shirt with a denim jacket and black skinny jeans.

                   

     "Sooyin, if you don't get into a company, I would highly suggest designing your own line of clothing." I complimented my sister. "We all match un a way, and you're pretty good at coordinating."

     "Jinjja? Gomawo." A big toothy grin adorned her face.

     "Yeah, you have great taste, and we all match in someway." Bailey posed in the mirror. "I love this outfit so much."

     "As long as you get someone to organize your closet." Haerin shuddered while shrugging on her jacket.

     "I can organize my own closet, thank you very much." 

     "Sooyin, if you can organize it so well, why am I the one who gets paid to clean it every week?" Haerin flicked her forehead.

     "Mwol? Why don't I get paid!?"

     "Mmmmm because I'm special maybe?" The defeated look on Sooyin's face was priceless.

     "Whatever, I'm not coordinating your outfits anymore." The knocking on the door prevented the girls from bickering back and forth.

     "Yah!" We're gonna be late, and we still need to pick up the tickets." AJ sounded slightly annoyed as he called through the door.

     "Wait, it's only four. Why should we hurry up? I thought it started at 7?"I asked letting him in. "Are we going to the festival?"

     "We got... we just need to go. Now." He ran a hand through his hair.

     "Fine." We grabbed our bags and left.

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

     "OMO! It's Minhyuk!" I squealed as I fumbled for my phone.

    "Sooyin, calm down. You are so lou... It's. Jong-hyun. It's Lee FREAKING JONG-HYUN!" I cocked an eyebrow, but spazzed along with Haerin, because it's not everyday that Haerin will spazz.

     "Yah!" Eunji slapped us, "Of course it's them. CN Blue is here pabos."

     "There's my girl!" I choked on the last breath that was pushed out of me as Taemin scooped me up into his arms. "Ooooo. I missed you."

     "Oppa." Taemin looked at my face. "Choking."

     "Oh, mianhae." I laughed at his slight blush as he set me down, but didn't let me go.

     "Gwaenchanh-a. I missed you too pabo, even though we saw each other yesterday."

     "Taemin! Oppa saranghae!!!" Taemin waved to the screaming fans.

     "Come on guys, we should go back stage."

     "Oh, jinjja? Isn't the concert going to start soon?"

     "Ah ne." I was tempted to kiss the pout off his face, but the fans stopped me. "I guess we can take you girls backstage after the concert."

     "Ne." I gave in and kissed his cheek. "You can take us after.

     "Ara!"

     "Taemin, tell the boys we say good luck, arasso?" Eunji asked.

     "Ara Noona." Taemin smiled back. "Take care if you guys get the pit seats, araseo?"

     "Okay." I said winking and making an O.K. sign with my hand, as Taemin ran off.

     "Come on, let's go make sure AJ didn't die." Bailey laughed as we headed back to the line for our seats.

 

Author's POV:

 

     "Dongsaeng!!! You are daebak! I can't believe you got us all pit tickets." Bailey hugged AJ.

     "Aishh Noona, you fatty. Get off." AJ chuckled as Bailey continued to tackle him.

     "Yah! Respect your elder!" She smacked him.

     "I'll take her." Key grabbed Bailey from behind, and spun her around.

     "Ki-bum! You guys were amazing!" She planted a firm kiss on his lips.

     "Of course we were pabo." Key returned the kiss. "We are the best... well, I am." The other boys smacked him.

     "Yah. We were good too." The group spun around on the newcomer.

     "Omona. Hyorin-shii." Eunji gasped. "You guys were daebak! I know you hear this all the time, but I'm a huge fan."

     "Kamsahamnida." Hyorin bowed. "You guys must be Haerin, Bailey, Sooyin, and Eunji."

     "Ne unnie." Sooyin smiled brightly.

    "You four certainly rocked the k-pop world." She chuckled gently. "I mean, four out of five members of SHINee dating like that- OW!" She turned and picked up the ball that had just hit her head.

      "Mianhae. I was aiming for your back." L along with the rest of INFINITE came up to us.

     "Pabo." Hyorin threw the ball back at his face, but L quickly dodged.

     "Yah, do me a favor guys, and join us for a picture with all the other groups."

     "Wae?" Jonghyun asked.

     "Because I like to take pictures, duh." L replied, and looked 5000% done with everything.

     "Arasso." Onew thumped him on the back. 

     After a few minutes, every one that had performed was gathered, and a picture was taken for L. The girls took selcas with different members, and groups. They mingled and as the crowd thinned out, made their way home.

 

Eunji's POV:

 

     "WHAT!? YOU'RE BAILING ON ME!?" I jumped back a little at the angry shout coming from AJ's room. "Damn you! Fine when I get my hands on you, I'll kill you! Damn motherf***er!"

     'What was that about?' the thought left my head as I knocked on the door. "AJ?" It was flung open.

     "What?" He said harshly.

     "Gwaenchanh-a?" My brows furrowed together. "Is everything alright?"

     "Yeah. Sorry I yelled, and that you had to hear that. A friend of mine did something, and ugh...." AJ let out a frustrated sigh. "It's nothing."

     "Oh, arasso. Well I'm here if you ever wanna talk, ara?"

     "Gomawo." He gave a small smile. "Anyway, what did you want?"

     "The girls and I are going to the beach, and wanted to know if you were coming with."

     "Oh, ani. I'm meeting up with someone; I haven't seen her in a while.." He nervously ran his hand through his hair.

     "Oh, araseo. I'll let them know." Turning to leave, I stopped and looked back at him. "If you're nervous, wear something blue. It has a calming affect in the person wearing it, and those around him."

     "Thanks Eunji."

     "Welcome pabo." I smiled and left.

 

Bailey's POV:

 

     "Yah! Saengie, can you put some tanning lotion on my back?" Eunji tossed the bottle to Sooyin.

     "Ne unnie." Sooyin got up and started to apply the lotion.

     "So why did we come to this beach Bailey?" Haerin asked while laying her towel out.

     "Because, the beach by the house gets crowded really quickly, even during a week day off season. There are barely any people here, so the boys won't be noticed, and have to worry about crowds." I reponded looking at the couple of families around us.

     "Ahh. I see."

     "Speaking of which, where are they?" Sooyin looked up at us questioningly.

     "I don't know, let me text Onew." Haerin quickly grabbed her phone. "Oppa! Jinjja!"

     "What's up?" Eunji stood up.

     "Unnie! I can't put lotion on you if you are standing up!" Sooyin pouted.

     "Mianhaeyo. I started to go numb for a second." She quickly laid back down.

     "Anyway,"Haerin began again, "They went to the house, because they don't know where the beach is."

     "Pabos." I laughed and shook my head. "Remind me again why we love them."

     "I know right. Anyway, what's the name of this beach again unnie?"

     "Huntington State Beach, tower 11. IT's right in front of the two smoke towers."

     "Arasso."

 

Onew's POV:

 

     "Tell Haerin that we are almost there." I told Jonghyun as we turned into the parking lot.

     "I'm so glad we get to go to the beach together. It's been a while hasn't it Umma." Taemin leaned forward and looked at Key.

     "Ne. I think it was almost a year ago. Did you guys put sun screen on?" Key asked. Such a Umma.

     "Ne Bummie." Jonghyun pouted.

     "Yah! I'm just trying to help you, If you want a sunburn in front of your fans, then go right ahead and be my guest you pabo."

     "Andwaeyo! Not my face!" jonghyun grasped his face in mock terror. "I'll be fine."

     "May karma bite you sarcastic ." Key muttered.

     "Yah! Be nice." I laughed at their child like bickering.

 

Taemin's POV:

 

     "They're over there." I said as I shook Minho awake. "Hyung, did you sleep on the flight over here?"

     "Arasso." He mumbled. Minho didn't want to let Eunji know that he was coming after he was finished with Music Core.

     "Ppali pabos. Minho, if you want to surprise Eunji, you better do it now, otherwise we'll spoil it." Key poked hi head into the van.

     "Ara. Ara." He stretched ant tumbled out of the van. I grabbed my stuff, and followed Minho over to the girls.

 

Minho's POV:

 

     "Sooyin-ah, can you put more tanning lotion on my back." Eunji whined. "Jebal? I'll make you cookies later."

     "Arasso. But," Sooyin halted, mouth agape, as she stared at me. I motioned her to be quiet. "But, I want bibimbap too." I took the tanning lotion from her, and she cheerily skipped over to Taemin.

     "Ara, I guess I will, how about some Ramen too. I haven't had that in ages."

     "Eunji," Bailey and Haerin snickered, "you had ramen before the concert you pabo."

     "Whatever." I squirted the lotion into my palm and began to massage it into her back. "Sooyin-ah, why don't you become a massuse. This feels so nice."

     "Jinjja? Well how about this?" I said. Her head whipped around at my voice, and I met her lips with mine. She pulled away surprised.

     "Oppa? How did- I, I can't, what?!" she babbled .

     "Byul, shut up and kiss me." I laughed at the dorky smile on her face.

      "But I thought you had to film for Music Core." Eunji was denying a kiss? "You're supposed to be in Korea."

      "What?" I gasped , mock pain playing on my features. "Did you not miss me? Did you cheat on me with Jonghyun?!"

     "Andwaeyo!" her arms formed an 'x.' "I just... it's a surprise."

     "Well, I finished, and I'm here. Now, jebal, oppa needs a kiss." She kissed me, and he rlips curled at the tips.

     "I missed you." The words played against my lips, tempting me.

     "I missed you too Byul."

 

Key's POV:

 

     "Yah! Hajima. No making out with my sister when I'm around... How 'bout just no." I hit Minho in the back of the head with a pool noodle.

     "Kim Ki-bum," Bailey wrapped her arms around my neck. "You brought a pool noodle, to the beach?"

     "Ne, I did... is that bad?"

     "Ani, not at all." She kissed my chin. "You look like a dork though."

     "I knew it." I chuckled awkwardly.

     "But, you look like the dork I'd date."

     "This is why I like you. Jongie, take note of a good woman."

     "Does she make sandwhiches?" Jonghyun teased taking off his shirt.

     "YAH!" All four girls yelled at him.

     "Don't get testy." He put his hands up defensively and had a stupid smirk on his face. "I'm just saying. I f you aren't comfortable  in the kitchen don't- OW!"

     "Kim Jonghyun you ist bastard!" Eunji whipped him with her towel.

     "Jerk!" Haerin and Sooyin chased after him, Eunji on their heels.

     "Pabos." Bailey laughed and shook her head.

     "Noona," Taemin asked," it doesn't bother you?"

     "Aniya. My dongsaeng and I mess around like that all the time. AJ's such a brat." A graceful smile graced her face. I'm such a lucky guy.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

      "Kim Jonghyun! Take it back!" The girls inched me towards the breaking waves.

     "Ani." I luaghed at them.

     "We'll push you in." Sooyin sang evilly.

     "Ani, you won't."

      "Wanna bet!" Eunji lunged at me, and I dodged causing her to fall into the water. "Kim effing Jonghyun!" She spluttered as her head rose above the wvaes. I laughed at her face, which was stupid. Haerin and sooyin grabbed my feet from under me and I landed on my back just as a wave crashed. I jumped out from unedr, coughing.

     "Omona!" They laughed, and attempted to catch their breath. "Gwaenchanh-a?"

     "Ne Eunji." I glared at the other two. "I did deserve that though. I was just messing with you guys."

     "We know.It's just fun to get back at you." She threaded her arm through mine. "Come on, I'm hungry, and I know you guys brought lunch."

     "That we did."

 

Minho's POV:

 

      "Man, aren't are ladies stunning." Taemin smiled and Onew whistled. I looked in the direction of the waves, as Bailey succceeded in getting the girls and Jonghyun out of the water, and caught my breath. Eunji looked absolutely gorgeous. They all did to be honest. Haerin was wearing a black and yellow bikini, Bailey a plain black one, Sooyin a pink and black one, and Eunji a plain white one. I take it back... Eunji looked y.

                              

 

      "Yah!"

     "I grabbed the back of my head. "What was that for hyung?" Key hit me again with his pool noodle.

     "Close your mouth. That's my dongsaeng you're gawking at."

     "Umma, you look at Bailey like that." Taemin snickered.

     "That's different." Key nuzzled her neck as she came up to him.

     "Yah, oppa why'd you hit my boo?" Eunji crouched in front of me and massaged my head while I rested it on her shoulder.

     "Byul," I wrapped my arms around her. "Hyung is being mean to me."

     "Is he oppa?" Her voice resonated in my ears. "Eottoke?"

     I planted a chaste kiss on her lips. "Nothing, just hold onto me like this."

     "Tch. Corny as usual." She ruffled my hair.

     "YAH! PDA has reached it's point." Key moved torward us, brandishing his pool noodle.

     "Oppa, you should worry about Sooyin, and som of her make out sessions."

     "Mwol!?" Key her.

     "UNNIE! Why would you say that?" Sooyin spat out at Eunji.

     "Love you too Saengie."

     "Sooyin-ah! Is that true?"

     "I don't hafta tell ya. Merong~"

     "Kim Ki-bum come eat." Bailey ordered. "They can't be worse than ours. Just chill." We wolf whistled at him, and he blushed.

     Eunji and I watched them bicker back and forth with each other. "It's nice to finally belong to Ki-bum."

     "Yeah?" I sat up so she could lean against me.

     "Yeah." She turned and leaned into me. "I love you Minho."

     "I love you too Eunji." I kissed her head. "Always will."

 

Author’s POV:

 

     The group spent the day at the beach, laughing, tanning, swimming, and just having fun. As the sun began to set, they headed to the fire pits for warmth, and to make s’mores.

     “So what are we making again?” Jonghyun asked.

     “Pabo! How many times do I have to tell you?” Bailey sighed in exasperation. “A s’more is God’s gift to man. Graham crackers layered with chocolate, and a flaming marshmallow. And if you want you can add peanut butter to make it ten times better.”

     “I’ve always heard of s’mores, but I’ve never had one; even when I was in the states.” Key pouted like a child.

     “Oppa, you don’t have to know everything.” Eunji comforted Key. “I’ve only seen them in To the Beautiful You. GOSH! That episode had feels.” She cried out.

     “I can vouch for them being good.” Minho spoke up while nibbling a cracker. “They’re really good, a bit messy though.”

      “Now everyone take a mallow, and a skewer, and follow me.” Bailey pierced the white fluff with her skewer, and held it over the flames. "If you don't want it burnt, just slowly turn it above the flames ‘til the sides are golden brown. Or,” she the marshmallow into the flames, “if you want it burnt, let it catch fire, pull it out and let it burn for a few moments. Blow it out. Then grab a cracker, place two chocolates, then place the mallow. Finally apply the top cracker and squish it on. Voila! You have a s’more.” Everyone clapped.

     “Unnie, you should give classes on how to make them.” Haerin teased, blowing out the flame on hers.

     “Aw shut up and make a s’more.”

 

AJ's POV:

 

     "So you won't come huh?" I slurred to myself, already halfway through my third bottle of Soju. "I don't need you anyway. I'll just grab that pretty little b*tch, and keep her for myself." I downed another shot. "Jay you friggin prick. I can't believe you were gonna deliver her without question, but now you back out. Well screw you!"

 

Jay's POV:

 

     I have to find Eunji. I don't care if she never likes me or acknowledges me again, I can't see her hurt; especially not thae way AJ intends to use her.

     "Sir, are you alright?"

     I halted at the question, and attemted to catch my breath. "Yes actually." I gasped out in English "A few days ago. SHINee and a bunch of other Korean groups arrived here, right?"

     "Yes sir. Why do you ask?" the young girl asked politely.

     "Did their girlfriends arrive with them?"

     "Um... yes sir... Ms. Hwang and her brother picked them up."

     "Wait as in Bailey and AJ Hwang?"

     "Yes sir, why?"

     "Nothing, I was supposed to pick them up, and when they never called me, I got really worried. Thank you." I smiled at her and walked away.

     Oh dear God. I didn't know Eunji knew Bailey! This is all working out so perfectly for AJ. 'AJ you bastard. Don't you touch her.' I'm coming Eunji. I hopped in a cab and headed off to the Hwang's.

 

 

 

 

A-YO!!!!

 

so................ I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED LIKE AT ALL THIS SUMMER!!!!! I MEANT TOO...actually i have no excuse other than i was lazy and I was trying to enjoy my summer. Again i am very sry, and don't blame you if you don't read, or unsubscribe...

but please don't  

 

i promise i will work hard to update as frequent as i can   

 

 

Onew!!! please bring some chicken for them... they are probably starving for waiting so long for this update    ummmm i guess that's a no..... Mianhaeyo... but you know how he is with his chicken!

 

here Minho will play soccer with you :D

 

 

 

 

whew after that game you're probably tired, huh?

 

here Jongie will sing you to sleep :)  

 

 

kekek ok bai bai my lovelies!!! I love you all forever!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3