Chapter 5

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Key's POV:

 

         'Gosh. What am I gonna say to Eunji? I'll just stick with a simple sorry I guess. She always has to make things difficult. Oh well.'

         "Appa!" Yoogeun flicked my arm.

         "Mmm. What's up?" I asked crouching down, coming out of my trance.

         "Where can me and Eomma hide?"

         "Hmm. I dunno. Where do you wanna hide?"

         "Can we hide in Minho Appa's room?"

     "Ye. I think that'll be fine." I looked at the way we had decorated everything. It was 5. "Aishh!  They'll be here soon. Hurry." I showed Mrs. Jung and Yoogeun to Minho's room. Mrs. Jung sat in a chair next to Minho's desk, and Yoogeun hopped onto his bed. "Now be really quiet, arasso?"

         "Ye appa!" Yoogeun squirmed happily on the bed. I went back down stairs closing the door behind me, and fussed with the way I had set the table.

         "I hope I made enough. Knowing Eomma she probably invited a few others." I felt something missing. Aww! I grabbed a bottle of champagne and placed it in the middle of the table with some glasses. I grabbed a banana milk for Yoogeun. Just as I finished, Minho walked in with Eunji and Taemin. There was a girl with them too. She was pretty cute.

         "Annyeong Taeminie!" I rushed and hugged him. "Why are you here? They let you out?"

         "Ne hyung. The doctor said as long as I was careful, I could come home." Taemin hugged me back.

         "That's great!" I said turning from him and to the girl. "Who's this?" She was really pretty actually, and had an amazing taste for fasion.

         "This is Bailey oppa." Eunji said quietly.

         "Hey Eunji, you okay?" Bailey asked.

         "Eunji, can I talk to you?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

         "You can talk to her here hyung." Minho said calmly but sternly as he grabbed my wrist, causing me to let go of Eunji.

         "Fine." I sighed, a little annoyed. "Eunji, I'm sorry for the way I treated you earlier. I didn't mean to get so pissed, I was just really worried about Taemin-ah."

         "It's okay oppa. I was worried too, and it was my fault." She was fidgeting with her jacket akwardly, so i turned to Bailey.

         "Hi Bailey. It's nice to meet you, I guess. You a friend of Eunji's? Iv'e never heaerd about or seen you."

         "Ne. I just met her and Minho-shii today. The rest of SHINee too I guess." She laughed. Wow. If she's a fan, she's pretty freaking calm.

         "I love what you're wearing. It's the new Gucci, right?" I asked getting excited.

         "Ne." Bailey smiled warmly. We were going to become friends real quick, I could tell.

         "Ki-bum?" We all turned at the voice.

         "Eomma!" I rushed and caught her in a warm embrace.

         "There's my boy! I missed you so much. Did you and Eunji make up?" Eomma had obviously heard about this morning.

         "Ye Eomma." I smiled looking at the boys and Sooyin. She had brought some friends. Aishh. One was on the verge of spazzing.

         "Eunji!" Another, somewhat familiar one, ran to her.

         "Hi Haerin! Hey guys. What are you doing here?"

 

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

         "Well, I kinda had to tell them, since they were standing there when I told Seonsangnim. She would have been here, but she had to go and take care of some family business, and they insisted on coming to see how you were doing. Then when we got to the house, Eomma told us about the party, and they couldn't just go home." I smiled akwardly. "Oppa, you remember Kim and Haerin right?" I asked Key.

         "Ye. Sup guys?" Key bowed.

         "Annyeong Key." They smiled.

         "This is Hee Jun and Shin." THey bowed. Hee Jun was just looking at Taemin, and was on the verge of spazzing out.

         "Hee Jun, come with me." I said taking her hand and draggin her to the bathroom, well I forgot where it was, so we ended up in the kitchen.

         "What Sooyin?" she started bouncing.

         "Unni! Please be calm. You said you would." I pouted.

         "But-but Taemin oppa is right there! I need ot dance! I need to show him I can be his Dream Girl!"

         "Unni please. You will get to talk to him and SHINee plenty, but please, PLEASE be calm." I begged holding her arms to her side. She calmed a little.

         "Alright, alright." she responded taking a deep breath. "I will do my best."

         "Gomawo. Let's go."

 

Taemin's POV:

 

         Wow. I smiled at the dorm. I actually live here? It's so big. I looked at the people around me and smiled. I remembered Mrs. Kim, my hyungs and Haerin. I was introduced to the others, and felt happy. If some of them are my 'fans' I'm glad I get to meet them with no recolection, or bad ideas of creepy fans. I get to make new friends.

        "Excuse me, Taemin hyung?" Shin asked.

        "Ye, sup Shin?" I asked.

        "It's a really big deal to meet you, in person. I hope one day to be as great a dancer as you are." he bowed.

      "I'm sure you will become a great dancer." I put my arm around his shoulder, and thought hard for a second. "A person who dreams for a long time becomes similar to his or her dream, so I'm 100% positive that if you dream hard enough, you will become your dream."

         "Kamsahamnida hyung. That means a lot." Yeah. Even if I didn't remember a lot, I was glad others thought highly of me. I turned to say something, when there was a loud. high pitched squeal and thud from the floor above us.

 

 

Minho's POV:

 

          "That sounded like it came from my room. Stay here. I'll go check." I said without waiting for a response. I sprinted up the stairs, quietly but quickly. Stopping in front of the door, I heard a soft low giggle. 'What the-' I opened the door with a bang and switched on the light.

          "Appa!" A small figure attacked me. I looked up at a woman sitting at my desk.

          "Aigoo! What's this?" I pulled the small assailant from my body. I looked at the child closely. His face registered in my mind.

          "Yoogeun?" I asked softly. "Mrs. Jung?"

          "Appa!" He said jumping back into my arms. 

         "Aigoo! You scared me! I thought someone had broken in!" I spun him around in the air. "I missed you!" I looked up and bowed awkwardly to Mrs. Jung. "When did you guys get here? Does Key know?"

       "Calm down Minho-shii. Let's go down stairs." Mrs. Jung laughed. We walked down the stairs, and I tripped on the last one. Turning back I glared at it.

         "Yoogeun-ah!" Jonghyun and Taemin came rushing toward the small boy in my arms. Key and Onew walked toward us more reservedly, but with just as much pleasure.

           "Appa's!" We all hugged him.

           "Aigoo. Yoogeun-ah, you've grown so much. One day you'll be taller than Jonghjyun Appa." taemin laughed.

           "Yah! Taemin-ah, respect your hyung." Jonghyun barked playfully.

           "Annyeong Yoogeun." Onew said reservedly.

           "Appa, did you miss me?" He said walking up to Onew.

           "Ye, I did. I'm so happy to see you again." Onew replied picking him up in a tight hug.

           "Wow. Onew hyung isn't scared even a little bit." Key whispered to us. We laughed in response. "Alright, let's eat." Key clapped his hands together. "I will not have my beautiful hand crafted chicken go to waist. We can catch up during dinner."

           "Chicken!" Onew set Yoogeun down. "Everybody, let's eat!"

           "Nothing interrupts hyung's love for chicken." Jonghyun sighed. Laughing we all entered the kitchen.

 

 

Author's POV:

 

             They all sat down, and began to eat the meal Key had made. "It's delicious!" Onew said taking a big bite of chicken.

         "Hyung you think any kind of chicken is good." Minho laughed.

         "Well, yeah. But Key always makes the best!" They all laughed at Onew.

         "Oh, Mrs. Jung, why are you here. If I may ask?" Their manager asked.

         "Ye, you said you wanted to talk to us." Key put in.

         "I did. Yoogeun introduce yourself really quick." Mrs. Jung said.

         "Annyeong everybody! Yoogeun-imnida. I like potatoes." He laughed along with everybody else.

        "Onew-shii, since you are the leader, I decided that I should ask you." She addressed Onew. "My husband and I are going on a vacation with some family, and Yoogeun is too young to go with. He asked me if he could stay with you boys. I have no problem with it, but I wanted to ask you before I made any final decisions."

         "I'm sure none of us have a problem with it." Onew said taking a small bite of chicken. "But with our schedule, i dunno."

         "I could help watch him, and so could my daughters, Sooyin and Eunji." Mrs. Kim spoke up. "Would that be fine?" She addressed Mrs. Jung.

         "Ye, I'm comfortable with it."

         "Manager-nim, is that cool?" Onew asked.

         "Ye, I have to arrange your schedule again, and since it's the students Christmas break, I think you boys deserve a break, you've worked really hard this year."

         "Kamsahamnida Ajussi." Mrs. Jung bowed. They finished dinner with happy laughter and some stories. Afterward, Mrs. Jung and Yoogeun had to leave.

 

          "We leave tomorrow at noon, and return on the 23rd at noon. So just in time for Christmas."

          "That's fine, right guys?" Onew asked. Everybody nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

          "Arasso. See you tomorrow. Kamsahamnida again." Mrs. Jung bowed. "Come along Yoogeun."

          "Goodnight Appa's and everyone else. See you tomorrow!"

         "I'll see you out. Guys I'll talk to you about your schedule tomorrow. Arasso? So take it easy tonight, and have some fun." Their manager said.

          "Ye." SHINee bowed. Everyone said bye to them.

        "Ki-bum, I'm going to head home as well. Make sure you send your sisters home, and that they arrive safe. Arasso?" Mrs. Kim said.

          "Ye, Eomma." Key bowed.

          "Goodnight everybody."

          "Goodnight Mrs. Kim." Everyone smiled.

          "Well, it's only 7. What should we do?" Jonghyun asked.

          Hee Jun had calmed down considerably, and turned to him. "I dunnooppa, what should we do?"

          "Oh! I know, let's play truth or dare!" Sooyin fisted the air. "There's a fire pit outback, right Onew-shii?"

         "Ne. Everyone cool with truth or dare?" Everyone shouted in agreement. "Arasso. Sooyin, you and the girls go get some blankets from the linen closet, and me and the boys will clean up in here." They all hurried off to their duties. Shortly after, they were all sitting around the fire pit, roasting snores, and drinking hot cocoa.

        "Arasso. Where's the bottle?" Eunji asked looking for it. "Ah! Here it is!" She placed it on a round table above the fire that was heat proof. "Ready? Hana. Dul. Set!" The bottle spun and landed on Onew.

         "Onew-shii, truth or dare?"

         "Dare."

       "Hmmm I'll start off easy. I dare you to give up your bag of chicken, and share with everyone." He looked up, and reluctantly grabbed his bag and distributed the precious chicken. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Bailey.

          "Bailey, T or D?"

          "Dare."

          "I dare you to dance all of Everybody, Taemin's part." He smiled smugly.

        "Arasso. Just cuz it's a new song, doesn't mean I don't know it!" She grabbed her phone, and put the song on, and started to dance. When she finished, everyone applauded and whistled.

           "Wow Bailey! You're amazing!" Eunji gushed.

           "Yeah, you're almost better then Taeminie!" Jonghyun laughed.

           "Hyung!" Taemin laughed stiffly.

           Eunji looked at him worriedly. 'Is he trying to appear okay?' She thought. Thenight continued on this way. They swapped stories in between rounds of Truth or Dare. The girls and Shin slowly left one by one until it was just Eunji and Sooyin left.

          "Arasso. It's almost midnight, let's finish it up guys. Eunji and Sooyin need to get home." Onew said. "Go Minho. You'll finish up the game."

           Minho spun the bottle, and it landed on... Eunji. "Eunji, T or D?"

           "Mmm... Truth. Everyone has been doing dare."

           "Do you... Ani. Who is your favorite member, and why?" Eunji blushed.

        "Um... Let me think for a second." She looked down puffing up her cheeks, and biting her lip on and off. After afew minutes, Sooyin nudged her. "Arasso. My favorite member is... Minho. I like him the best, because he is amazing at rapping, and the way he is with Yoogeun is really sweet." She looked down and smiled.

           "Well, I guess that's that." Key said a few minutes later. "Come on, I'll take you guys home." The girls nodded stifling yawns.

           "I'll come with you." Minho said, smiling warmly at Eunji. No one noticed though in the dying light of the flames.

           "Ne. Let me go grab a jacket. Jonghyun, can I borrow your car?"

           "Ye, just don't hurt it." Minho went out front with the girls, and waited for Key.

           "I'll be back." Sooyin sighed after Key hadn't come back for a few minutes. They stood their in silence.

           "So, Eunji. Am I really your favorite?

           "Mwol?" She blushed. "Um... Ye. Wae?"

           "Just curious." They were quiet for a moment. "You never told me your fear."

          "Ah... Ye... That." She rubbed her arm awkwardly. "Well... I guess... I'm afraid to be left alone. I'm afraid to be hurt by the one I love. It'd happened to me before, when I was 15. This boy, Jung Mi, his nickname was Jay, said he loved me, and I really believed him. I considered myself cool, because a junior liked me. I-" she paused hearing Key's voice. "Can I tell you later?" Minho nodded comfortingly.

           "Let's go." Key said as he walked out wearing a leather Gucci jacket. "What." He said noticing Eunji and Minho's gazes.

          Sooyin came out beside him." Oppa said he has to look his best, no matter where he goes." She rolled her eyes. "Even if it's just to take us home."

         "Well, when your friends with Tao, you must where your Gucci proudly." He stated. They all got in Jonghyuns car, Eunji had fallen asleep by the time they had gotten to the Kim residence.

       "Aishh! Once Eunji is asleep, she can't be woken up unless it's by food or her alarm clock. Well when she's this exhausted at least." Sooyin sighed.

         "Here, I'll carry her in." Minho picked her up wedding style.

         Key tried to open the door. "Aishh! Eomma locked the door."

         "Move Oppa." Sooyin pulled out her keys.

         "You have keys to the house?" Key asked shocked.

        "Ye Oppa. I'm not a little girl anymore. I stay out as late as I want, and come home when I want. In fact, I had planned on going to a noraebong with Eunji when we got home, but then everything happened." She smirked at his reaction. "Come visit more often when you have vacation oppa."

         "Wait. Do you have a boyfriend?" He started to get protective, not 'Eomma" protective, 'big brother' protective.

         "I've had a couple." She smirked playfully opening the door. "Minho, take her up to our room. It's up the stairs, third door on the right. You'll know her side of the room when you see it. Key come, I wanna talk to you." Minho walked up the stairs and lookes into the room. He smiled in awe. 

          The room was SHINee colored, Pearlescent Sky Blue with SNSD Pastel Rose hearts painted around the ceiling. Just like Sooyin said, he knew Eunji's side of the room instantly. Eunji had done drawings, poster size of every album SHINee had released, and yes, there room was big enough for Eunji's side to contain that many pictures. She had framed Tae Kwon Do and dance awards and achievements, along with ribbons ranging from first to third for many other works of art. On her long white desk, she had an eisel with another picture in the process of being drawn. It was the new 'Everybody' album. She just had to finish painting Minho, then she would be done.

           "Wow Eunji. You are amazing." He looked at her sleeping face. She moaned. Carrying her to her bed, he layed her down and covered her with her soft sheets and blanket. He out her long brown hair so it layed around, and framed her face. The moonlight shining through the window played off her alabaster skin making her look angelic. She rolled onto her side and clutched a large pikachu plush doll. "Jay, please." She moaned, a tear escaping.

             Minho sighed and wiped the tear away. "Slowly, slowly I will show you how much I have come to love you in this one day. How I want to be the one to comfort you always, and catch all your tears. I can only hope that you will be able to return that love." He looked at her. "Goodnight Eunji." Kissing his two fingers, he placed them gently on her lips. He turned and walked down the stairs. "Ready Key?" He asked.

           "Ye, let's go. Go upstairs and get some sleep Sooyin-ah." He said hugging her. She nodded. On the way back to the dorm, all Minho could think of were Eunji's last mumbled words. 'Jay, please.' He sighed. 'Who is he. What did he do to her?'

 

 

 

A-yo! How's MAH story so far? Sorry it's been a few days since updated, and I know I said I was going to update yesterday, but i didn't cuz i got busy... So i made this chapter long, AND its the end of the same day!!! WHIPPEE! HAHA! And isn't Minho super sweet? He really loves her... But can he protect her??? IDK! Keep reading to find out... ~merong. Anyhoosies so yes please subscribe, and I will attempt to update soon! Peace peeps!