Chapter 11

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

Eunji's POV:

      "Unni!" Sooyin ran up to me. "Are you okay? Is he still following you?" 

      "Ani. I don't think so." I let out a sigh. Jay had been staying close to me for the past month, and somehow we had all the same classes. I had told him several times that I had a boyfriend, but he didn't give a flying flip if I did or not. I haven't told Minho about anything though, they've been so busy with their schedule; I didn't want to worry him. 

      "Well that's good. A bit weird, but good. Oh! Are you and Minho doing anything tonight?"

      "Shh. Ani." It was Valentine's Day, and I was a Single Pringle. "I texted him this morning, but they have a busy schedule today."

      "Oh jinjja?" She frowned. "The Maknae, and I, and Haerin and Chicken boy are going out tonight. I thought the Frog Prince would be taking you out." 

      "Those are pretty obvoius codenames." Haerin walked up behind her, and smacked the back of her head. We were trying to keep our dating a secret, but ever since the pictures of Minho's neclace and couple ring got out, fans have gotten their 'crayon.'

      "Aishh! That hurt Haerin-ah!" Sooyin rubbed the area. "Why do you only hit me?"

      "Because, Eunji hit's harder, and you know it." She stated simply as the bell rang. "Aigoo! I just get hear, and that flipping bell goes off!"

      "Gwaenchanh-a. It's our last classes, so I'll see you later." I laughed.

      "Yah, Grannie Geezer." Haerin called. I don't even know how that nickname started. 

      "Mwol?"

      "If Jay messes with you, let us know. Arasso?"

      "Ne." I turned and hurried off to my dance class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     I didn't even pay attention during my PE, which resulted in getting kicked in the stomach. Why did Minho lie to me? He probably had his reasons. It still though.

     "Yah!" Haerin and Sooyin came up to me. "We're going now."

     "Oh, jinjja? Arasso. Have fun." I faked a smile, but they saw through it.

     "Unni, I'm sure he didn't forget. He probably just didn't know what to do." Sooyin patted my shoulder.

     "That, or he fainted from thinking about you." Haerin smirked. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

     "I know. Anyway, you guys go ahead and have fun! I'll go do something, maybe work on my drawings. Sooyin-ah, make sure he brings you home, ara?"

     "Ne unnie!" She smiled. "We'll be going first then. Annyeong."

     I walked to my gym locker, and opened it. The picture I taped inside of Minho greeted me with a warm smile. Tears formed in my eyes, and I angrilly brushed them away. "Gwaenchanh-a. He's just really busy." I sniffled. "Yeah..." I dried my eyes, put away my stuff, and walked out the gym room, and down the hallway.

     "Yah! Euni-ah!" Please not now. Jay stopped in front of me. "How long until we can be like we used to be?"

     "Jay, I already told you. I have a boyfriend. I don't need you anymore, you hurt me back then. You dumped me if I recall correctly." 

     "Yeah, well how come no one see's this 'boyfriend' of your's? I think you just don't want to admit you still want me. I mean come on, you still wear the neclace I gave you!"

     "Still so cocky." I sighed as I pushed past him. I only wore that neclace to hide my scar, and mine and Minho's couples neclace.

     "Yah!" He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall, his hands on either side of me. "You should know better than to walk away from me. You remember how hurt it would make me feel." I did remember that, but I didn't care. "Eunji, I want you back. I want you. I promise I won't hurt you again." His hand took my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

     "Don't touch me Jay." I shoved him off. He grabbed my hand, and smirked.

     "So, I guess the mystery boy's real." Jay looked at the couples ring on my finger. "Or is he still fake?" Before I could react, he ripped it off.

     "Jay! Give it ba-" His warm lips slammed against mine, silencing me. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. Jay knew my weak spot. His hand flitted over my waist, and I gasped. His tounge slipped into my mouth, and I let out a small whimper. As quick as he was with me, he was gone.

 

Minho's POV:

 

     "She just got out." I smiled as the clock flashed 3:30. I felt terrible for lying to her, but I wanted it to be a surprise. A few minutes passed, and she wasn't out. The girls had already left. "Maybe she's over by the gym." Sooyin had told me where to find it if need be. Getting out, I walked in that direction.

     "Thank God there's no one here." I didn't have to hide. Rounding a corridor, I saw Eunji arguing with someone.

     "Jay! Give it ba-" The guy suddenly kissed her. 'What the f***!' Freezing, I watched as his hand brushed against her waist, and she squirmed under him. I lost it, and ran over and punched the guy hard.

     "Who the hell are you!" He yelled at me as he landed, cupping his jaw. Some people had gathered, and taken their phones out. 

     I didn't care, as I shouted, "I'm her damn boyfriend!" A murmur spread through the small crowd.

     "Minho-ah." Eunji whimpered.

     "Eunji, what did he do to you?" I held her to me.

     "He-he kissed me, a-and took my ring."

     I hauled him to his feet. "Give it to me." Jay was silent. I kneed him in the stomach. "Now."

     "Fine." He coughed out and threw it to me.

     "Jagiya, let's go." The girls standing around gasped as I took Eunji's hand and we walked to the car. We walked in silence, Eunji's head was down, mine erect as I pushed through the group of girls flashing pictures. 'Definitely no hiding it now.'

     When we got to the car, I turned. "No more pictures, jebal?" Most of the girls complied, but one spoke up.

     "Oppa, is she really you girlfriend?" She asked.

     "Ne." I responded. "Jebal, don't bully her."

     "We wouldn't dream of it. Eunji is one of the nicest students here, she helps whenever anyone asks. Other girls might though."

     "Can you guys keep her safe, jebal? Especially from that guy?"

     "Ne!" They all replied "Chugha haeyo on your relationship!"

     "Kamsahamnida." I bowed. They dispersed as I helped Eunji in the car.

 

AJ's POV:

 

     "Well, that's a pretty bruise." I smirked as Jay crawled in the car.

     "Dahk chuh!" He slammed the door shut. "This is your fault!"

     "Oh come on, you enjoyed it." I smirked as he looked away and ground his teeth. "Anyway, this is good. We now know she's closer to these guys, it should make it easier to convince her I'm Key if we act quickly."

     "Give it a while. Minho will watch her closely now. I'll do reconnaissance, and all that."

     "Arasso." I nodded. it was good to have his brain... even if he was friggin bipolar. "Don't worry man. Soon that chick'll be yours again. You'll be able to do whatever you want with her.

     Jay smirked. "Ara. Let's get some sushi."

 

Eunji's POV:

 

     Minho was silent as we drove along. It was really awkward, and I didn't know what to say or do.

     "I thought you were busy tonight?" I spoke gently.

     "How long has this been going on?" Minho's voice was low and angry.

     "Not lo-"

     "Eunji. Don't lie to me." I was silent. "Damn it Eunji! I am your boyfriend, and I am supposed to be there for you, to protect you! I'm the only one who should be able to kiss you like that! Or were you enjoying him?"

     "Ani!" I shouted tearing up. Minho had never yelled at me. "You know I would never do that! I would never cheat on you!" My voice began to crack as tears fell. "I know what that pain feels like, and I don't want anyone else to feel it!"

     "Then how long has this been going on?"

     "A-about a m-month." I stuttered, trying to control my tears. "I al-always to-old him that I had a b-boyfriend, but he w-would j-just ignore it."

     "Has he done anything else to you?" Minho had gotten calmer.

     "Ani. Nothing other than sitting with me, and hugging me occasionally. He has never gotten that physical." I grabbed a tissue and blotted at my face.

     "Mianhae. I made you cry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, it was wrong of me." He took my hand. "It's just, I was worried that my byul was cheating on me." When did he start calling me star... I can't remember? "Why did you never tell me?"

     "You guys were so busy with your schedule, I decided it wasn't worth telling. Mianhaeyo Oppa." I blew my nose.

     "Gwaenchanh-a. Just, tell me in the future, arasso?"

     "Ne Oppa." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

     "Oh, byul! I got this for you.... I was gonna give it to you in a more romantic way, but oh well." Minho handed me a beautiful bouquet of gorgeous roses.

     "Omo!" Oppa, they're so beautiful! Gomawo!" They smelled so lovely.

     "You're welcome. I thoughtt about getting red roses, but everyone gets them, and you look nice in light pink." He smiled at me. "Well you just look beautiful in general."

     "Kamsahamnida. You made my day!" I kissed his cheek, and he returned it.

     "I'll take you home now."

     "Waeyo? you just picked me up." Was he really gonna just leave?

     "You need to change don't you?" He laughed.

     "Oh... ne." I blushed and mentally facepalmed.

     "Don't think I'll ditch you today for anything, arasso? You won't get rid of me that easily." He wiped away the tears on my cheeks.

     "I didn't say that." I pouted as he drove laughing.

 

Minho's POV:

 

     "Annyeong Ajumeoni. I came to pick up Eunji." I smiled at Mrs. Kim.

     "Oh, she's almost ready I think. She's doing her hair right now. Please make yourself at home."

    "Kamshamnida." It was a quarter to 7. I had to leave Eunji because Mrs. Kim wanted her to do housework, which was fine, it gave me more time to practice. I smiled as I heard Eunji singing 'Let It Go.'

     "Eunji! Minho's here!" Mrs. Kim called up to her.

     "The cold never bothered me anyway." She had an amazing voice. Maybe one day, she would fulfil her dream and become an idol.

     "Eunji?" Mrs. Kim got no response. "Jam shi man yo." She excused herself, and went upstairs. "Eunji!"

     "Yah! Umma, can't you knock?" Even when she whined she was cute.

     "Mian, but Minho is downstairs waiting for you. So hurry and put some clothes on.

     "Eomoni!" the door slammed.

     "Ki-bum!" Mrs. Kim called laughing as she walked down the stairs.

     "Ne Umma?" Key came.

     "Keep Minho company. Eunji will be a llittle bit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     "Mianhae oppa!" Eunji skipped downstairs.

     "Ani, gwaenchanh-a." I stopped as she walked in front of me. Eunji looked amazing, and cute. My mouth gaped slightly at her image. 

   

      "What's wrong? Is it my hair?" Eunji questioned nervously. "I knew I should have done something different with it."

      "Aniyo. You look beautiful." I quickly assured her, and bent to her cheek, giving her a kiss.

      "Jinjja?" She blushed.

      "Ne byul. You always do. Let's go."

 

Bailey's POV:

 

      "Yah! Stop yellin at me!" Gosh, this boy was annoying. "I'm almost there... fine." I threw my phone in the passenger seat. "Damn AJ thinks he's so high and mighty!" I pulled into the driveway and got out.

      "Finally! Did you bring food?" AJ came stomping out of the house.

      "Yeah. I brought your friggin pizza." I threw the box at him, and walked in. "Hey Jay."

      "Sup."

      "Noona! you forgot the olives!" AJ shouted coming in.

      "Then go buy yourself some damn olives AJ! It's my night off, and I am sick of you ordering me around!" Ever since my Umma and Appa adopted AJ, he's always been a brat. He and Jay met a few years ago, and they got into a lot of weird crap, and I was always the one they turned to for help; Jay had turned into a member of the family too. I loved them both no matter what though, just like a good Noona would. "I'm going up to my room, so don't make too much noise." I warned.

 

EUNJI's POV:

 

     "Oppa, that was so much fun!" I laughed. Minho had taken me to a Norabang.

      "I'm glad you liked it. Your voice is amazing Eunji, and I'm surprised that you can hit those high notes. I mean you're better than Jonghyun!"

      "I kinda know that." I blushed, "I just don't want to embarass him." 

      "Well regardless, you should show off your voice more. It's really good."

      "Gomawo, it won't be tomorrow though." I yawned with my scratchy throat, and looked at my watch. It was almost midnight; we had been there for almost 4 hours.

      "Are you tired? Do you want to go home?" he asked me.

      "Ani, ani. Gwaenchanh-a. Do you have anywhere planned?"

      "Ani. Let's just go for a walk." He laced his warm hands with mine, and we set off.

      "Oppa... nevermind." I began after a few minutes of random rambling back and forth.

      "Wae? Tell me, what's up?"

      "Ani, it's nothing."

      He stopped and faced me. "Let's agree to tell each other whatever we are thinking if we start to say something, but then stop. Araseo?"

      "Oppa." I pouted. "You just wanna know what I was thinking."

      "Ne, but because you love me, I know you'll do it." I couldn't refuse that smile.

      "Arasso." I gave in and we pinky promised.

      "Ara. Now tell me." He grinned like a pabo.

      "Aishh." I laughed at him and shook my head. "Fine. What made you fall... for me?"

      "Wae byul? I dunno. Just... you." Minho turned and looked at me. "Are you doubting my love?" Oh no. He had puppy dog eyes.

      "Ani, it's just, I never knew the reason."

      "Hmm. Well the way that you are in general, your whole personality makes me want to always try harder to perfect everythin I do. The way your nose crinkles when you laugh is really cute, and your eyes... just, wow."

      "What about them?" I was intrigued.

      "Well when you first look at them, they're brown. But when the sun light hits them perfectly, they turn to a hazel. And if you look close enough, there's a little starburst around each pupil."

      "Jinjja... you saw my stars? Is that why you call me byul?"

      He laughed gently. "Ne."

      "The only ones who have ever noticed them were Umma, Sooyin, and Haerin-ah."

      "I will always notice." He looked into my eyes and leaned in. his kiss was soft, yet passionate. I felt his lips curve into a soft smile, and his tongue ghosted over my lips. I slowly opened my mouth, it just felt right. He gently explored my mouth, and I his. Minho tasted of honey, and I wanted more of him. It was a new feeling. Jay had only ever occasionally pecked me on the cheek, but Minho was so much more. His hand came up, and gently pressed against my head, bringing me closer to him. I relaxed into his embrace, and I felt him slowly pull away from me.

      I gazed up at him. "I love you, and respect you Eunji." He kissed my forehead, and tightened his embrace around me. I wrapped my arms around him, and just breathed in his scent.

      "Gomawo." I yawned into his chest.

      "Come on, you need to get some sleep."

      "Arasso." I felt myself nodding off, and before I knew it, I was asleep, standing in his arms.

 

AJ's POV:

 

      "Yah noona! We're doing stuff, so don't come down!" I shouted up at Bailey.

      "Dahk chuh! I'm trying to sleep!" Yeah, she won't be down.

      "So what now AJ?" Jay asked me. He was tired.

      "So, becaus Bailey and her family don't know who my real parents were, I'm planning to fake my death soon. I want that to be the day we grab Eunji. She will be so valuable."

      "But... she won't get hurt, will she? She'll be mine again?" Aishh, this boy.

      "Yeah, she'll be fine. She'll just have to pay off her abeoji's debt first, then you can have her."

      "Arasso, as long as she doesn't get hurt, I'm fine with it." Jay was stupid enough to go along with whatever I said, he didn't know what Eunji's 'debt' required of her. "But, why are you dying? Why not just run away?"

      "Because, Jay, the Hwang's can find a live person. If I can fake my death in an accident in which my body can't be found, it will make life a lot easier."

      "Oh, I see. So when do we act?"

      "I want it to be when I know 'SHINee' is going to be out of country, so with that LA festival thing coming up in April, I say we should do it then. In the meantime, I will be going to University with you, befriend Eunji, and when the time is right, we grab her."

      "I see. Well I'll get the transcripts ready for you." This was going to be easy.

 

Sooyin's POV:

 

      "Yah! Unnies! Did you see the new guy? He looks just like Ki-bum oppa."

      "Ani. Who is he?" Haerin asked while texting.

      "He does, doesn't he? And not just a little, almost identical." Eunji said. "So many girls' in my English class went cray over him, and because he decided to say when his birthday was, they're all getting him gifts."

      "Jinjja? pabo. When's his birthday?"

      "Yesterday, February 27."

      "Wow... yeah that's stupid. Isn't that Ricky oppa's birthday?" I loved Teen Top.

      "Ne, it is. The guy seemed really nice though."

      "So, what's his name?" Haerin finally looked up and put her phone away.

      "Um... I think it's... AJ! Yeah it's AJ Hwang." I took my wallet out and paid for our dinners. "Haerin-ah, why do you have to get the most expenssive?!"

      "It tastes good, and I always get it. it up hunney." She took her food, and we went and sat at our usual table in the small shop on campus, and talked random.

      "Yogiyo, can I sit here?" I looked up.

      "Oh... um, ne." Eunji said. The guy sat next to her. "Your the transfer, AJ right?"

      "Ne," he smiled, "I have English with you."

      "That's right, and Maths with Sooyin and I as well."

      "Ne. Iv'e seen you two, and I think I have a class or two with you...?"

      "Haerin-imnida. You really do look like Key."

      "Mianhae?"

      "Our brother." Eunji spoke up. "You know, Key of SHINee?"

      "Jinjja! He's your Oppa? Wow." His mouth formed a little 'o'. He may look like Key, but you could see the differences; he acted like Oppa a little bit too.

      The clock chimed 6. "Mian, but Eunji and I have to go attend our Music lecture."

      "Oh, already?" AJ moaned.

      "You have it too?" Haerin hiccupped. "That means I eat alone again!"

      "Ne. Mianhae, Noona?" Aj questioned. "I turned 23 yesterday."

      "Ne, I'll be 24 in a few months."

      "Come on, we'll be late. You know how Mr. Lee gets if we aren't punctual. AJ, walk with us?" He smiled and nodded.

      "Haerin-ah, we'll be going first." Eunji smiled. "See you later."

      "Ara Grannie. Be safe, I haven't seen 'him' around."

      "Ara Unnie. Annyeong." We walked off to class.

 

Jay's POV:

 

      "Wow, AJ sure can act." I scoffed as I watched Eunji smile at him. Something hot ran thorugh me... jealousy? "Gwaenchanh-a, it's just acting." They got up, and walked in my direction.

      "Jay? Yah, Jay!" AJ called out.

      "Yah! AJ what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever! I thought you were in the states." My time to shine.

      "Yeah, I just transferred here. You know Eunji and Sooyin, right?"

      "Ne, annyeong guys." They looked away.

      "We'll be going AJ." Sooyin said and walked off with Eujni as far from me as possible.

      "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said they hated you." AJ whispered when they were gone.

      "Who hates who?"

      "Yah! Haerin Noona." AJ smiled as he turned to her.

      "How do you know Jay?" Her eyes narrowed.

      "Um... we were chinguls as kids. I moved to the states, and we lost contact."

      "Uh-huh, so how'd you know we hate him if you lost contact?"

      "Um...uh... that is." I began.

      "Dahk chuh Jay." She silenced me. "Look AJ, you're new here, so I'll give you a chance. You seem cool, but for some reason I don't trust you. If either of you hurt Sooyin or Eunji, I'm gonna kill some sons of b*tches, and raise a little hell. Got it memorized."

      "Ne, I wouldn't do anything like that. I just barely met you guys, Jay however is a pabo, and goes cray sometimes." AJ brushed her off.

      "Whatever. AJ you'll be late for class. Go." She walked off.

      "Did she just use a bunch of refrences in her threat?" AJ scoffed.

      "Yeah, she does that a lot. Anyway, you better go, I'll see you at home."

      "Arasso."

 

Taemin's POV:

 

      "Hyungs! I'm so tired." We were in the practice room. We had the day off, but Onew insisted that we practice old dances to, 'keep us in sync.' Whatever.

      "Yeah Onew. It's hot too." Jonghyun flopped on the couch, and Minho followed suit.

      "Yah, what time do the girls get out?" Key asked.

      "In a few minutes." Onew replied.

      "Then call them, and ask if they want to go out." Key splashed his face with water.

      "Great idea Umma!" I grabbed my phone and dialed Sooyin's number.

      "Yah! Not now. They're still in school pabo."

      "Oh, ne."

      "Araseo. Let's dance a bit more while we wait."

      "Ugh! Hyung, why don't you dance, and we critque?" Minho offered while downing water.

      "Ani! All of us." He ordered. "Come on, dinner will be on me."

      "Ara." We all got up.

      "As long as I get some banana milk." I insisted.

 

Haerin's POV:

 

      "Yah! You guys coming or not?" Jonghyun called through the phone.

      "We'll be out front in a second. You guys aren't even here yet." I scoffed.

      "Yeah, we just pulled in, we'll be there." He hung up.

      "Aishh! That boy!"

      "Yah! Annyeong guys!" AJ trotted up.

      "Annyeong." The girls smiled.

      "Hey do you guys want to go to an arcade or something; it's so hot."

      "Mianhae, but we're going out right now." Eunji smiled apologetically.

      "Oh, jinjja? Where? Can I come with?"

      "Um..." Her phone buzzed.

      "Mian, but we have to go AJ. We'll see you!" Good girl Eunji.

      "Arasso, have fun!"" he waved. We walked off to the van.

      "Who was that?" Key asked as we climbed in.

      "A new kid. Oppa, he looks just like you!" Sooyin went on a rambling spree. Minho gave me his seat so I could sit next to Onew, and he and Eunji went to her car.

      "He does? I'm still better though, right?"

      "Ne, of course pabo." She hit him. "Why wouldn't you?"

      "I dunno." Key rubbed his shoulder.

      "So where are we going?" I smiled tuning them out.

      "How about we go to an arcade, and then dessert?" Onew smiled back.

      "Ne! That sounds jjang!" I kissed his cheek.

      "You guys had dinner though, right?"

      "Ne."

      "Arasso. Everyone buckeled?" We all nodded. "Let's go." He held my hand as we drove off.

 

AJ's POV:

 

      "What did I do wrong? Why did I have to cheat on her?"

*Flashback*

      "Jay! It's so good to hear from you! How have you been? How's China? Why are you out of breath, are you okay?" Eunji asked worriedly. That's what I liked about her, she was caring, and put others before herself.

      "Yoon-mi, stop." I motioned to the girl kissing my neck.

      "Who's Yoon-mi?" I heard pain in her tone.

      "My chingul's cat." I lied.

    "Oh, arasso. So you asked me to call you, is it about America? Are we finaly gonna go?" She was so excited. We had made promises that we would go traveling when she graduated.

      "Ani, That's not it. Mianhae."

      "Oh, gwaenchanh-a. It gives me longer to save money." She made a dissapointed giggle. "So, what's up?" I was silent for a few moments. "Jay, you still there jagiya?"

      "I can't be with you anymore." I said flatly, looking up at Yoon-mi who was silently clapping. "Eunji?"

      "Is it another girl? Was I too pushy? What? What did I do?" Her voice was shaking, and I heard sniffling.

      "Nothing, I just never liked you." If I was gonna dump her, I'd rather do it fast. "Mianhae, It's just you weren't my type. I'll see you around. Annyeong." I hung up my phone, and a tear escaped me.  "Yoon-mi, did I do the right thing?" My voice trembled. 

      "Of course you did." She climbed on my lap. "You left her, because you want me. Right?" Yoon-mi leaned in and kissed the top of my head, causing lace to tickle my nose.

       "Then, why does it hurt? I though letting her go would be easy."

      "Break ups are always hard, it's only natural." She scooted closer, her chest rubbing against my bare one. "You'll be fine though, you got me. Right jagiya?"

      "I know, I know." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed along her neck.

      "Yah!" She pulled my head up. "Do you want me to make you fell better?"

      I nodded. "Jebal?"

      *End Flashback*

      I hurt Eunji really bad back then. I don't blame her for hating me, but... whatever. Looking around my room made me fell lonely. I really wanted her back, but I also wanted to move on, and never hurt her again. Grabbing my phone, and quickly dialing, a matured voice answered.

      "Yoboseyo?"

      "Yoon-mi, it's Jay." I said.

      "Yah! Why haven't you called lately?" She asked impatiently.

      "Mianhae." I sighed.

      "Oppa? Are you okay?"

      "I...I don't know. Can you make me feel better?"

      "I'll be over soon." She hung up.

 

Author's POV:

 

      "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Will you do the motorcycle one with me?" Eunji asked jumping up and down.

      "Ne." Minho laughed. "Just don't cry when I win."

      "As if." She scoffed. "Sooyin, and Haerin know I'm the best! They'll vouch for me."

      "Pshh, do you know how many times I beat Jonghyun?"

      "Yah! Dahk chuh and go play. Onew's money is paying for this." Key reprimanded.

      "Ara Umma." Taemin patted his shoulder gently.

      Onew, Haerin,Key, and Jonghyun went over to the Air Hockey tables, and Taemin, Sooyin, Eunji, and Minho went to the motorcycle game. They played in the arcade until it was closing time.

      "Wow that was fun!" Sooyin nuzzled into Taemin's hair.

      "It was." He shifted his position of carrying her.

      "I told you I'd win!" Eunji spun in a circle.

      "I let you win. Can't have my byul crying now can I?" Minho grabbed her in a back hug.

      "Ara. I'm tired. Let's go home." Onew yawned.

      "Yah! Mr. Mr.! Wae? You said we were gonna get dessert!" Haerin pouted.

      "Ne, you did." Jonghyun smirked. "It's you fault if you're tired. You were the one that made us practice today. We deserve it."

      "I second that." Key added.

      "Ara, ara... where do you guys wanna go?" Onew gave in; he had to.

      "I have a good place in mind, and it's not far." Minho said. "Follow us." They got into the cars and drove off.

 

Bailey's POV:

 

      "Come on Bailey. Just a few more minutes, and you can close up. You can stay awake." I said to myself as my eyelids grew droopy.

      "Oppa, this is the place you took me." I heard a girl say.

      'Please go home, then I can go home.' I moaned.

      "Yah! Is that Bailey? Why didn't you tell me she worked here? Do I look okay?"  A familiar guys voice echoed.

      "Ne oppa... don't be a pabo and just tell her." Another voice.

      "Yah!" I was tired, and didn't care if I lost a couple customers.

      "Annyeong Bailey unnie!" I recognized Sooyin.

      "Oh! Annyeong guys." I smiled sheepishly. "Mian for yelling, I'm just really tired."

       "Gwaenchanh-a, I get like that too." Haerin spoke up.

       "Yo Key." I smirked at him, "where's that smile?"

       "It's resting!" he looked down.

       "Yah! Umma, you buy us ice cream, and we'll go get a table." Taemin said as they walked off.

       "Yah! Come back!" Key pouted. "Mian Noona."

       "So what do you guys want?"

       "You." Key gasped as he realized what he said, and quickly covered his mouth. "Mian. Mian."

       "Mwol?" I finally spluttered.

       "Ani. It's nothing. We'll just do a scoop of everything." Key quickly walked off.

       "Yah! Oppa! Go back there and tell her." Sooyin ordered through her teeth.

       "Sooyin-ah, dahk chuh." He hissed at her.

       "Bailey!!! Key likes you, but is too much of a wuss to tell you!" Jonghyun shouted.

       

Key's POV:

 

       "I'm. Going. To. Kill. You." I spat the words at Jonghyun. "Why the hell did you say that?"

       "Jinjja?" I stopped advancing toward him, and turned to look at Bailey. "Do you really?" I couldn't read her, her eyes betrayed none of her inner feelings.

       "Depends. Do you feel that way about me?" I wasn't expecting an answer.

     "Pabo. You really think I would like you?" I knew it. "I've loved you since your debut. You were always my bias. When I met you in person, I couldn't suppress what I felt, and it drove me crazy." Before I could react, she kissed my cheek.

       "So, you like me?" I heard everyone moan as the words came out.

       "Ani Key. She just poured her heart out to tell you she hates your guts." Haerin nodded. I blushed.

       "Mian, it just didn't click."

       Bailey laughed. "Now, you like me?"

       "Ne." I kissed her. The wolf whistles and cheers were tuned out as I embraced my girlfriend.

 

 

Ay-o my lovelies!!!!  Mianhae for not updating in literally forever! I really am.... sigh just a lot has been going on school wise, and i hates it!!! haha so I gave you a really long chapter!!! I hope you enjoy, and I am working diligently on the next one... I swear! plz keep supporting me!! Kamsahamnida!!!

 

~Annamarie ^^