Whoops!

It Led To A Dangerous Love.

    "Ahhhh! I'm going to be late...again!" It's been like this for the past few weeks; me getting out the door way to late to even eat breakfast, let alone say goodbye to mum. "Why doesn't Sooyin wake me up?" I mumbled to myself as I rushed to throw clothes on and make myself presentable for the public. "Even if her classes are earlier than mine, that's the least she could do." I appraised myself in the mirror before bolting out the house.

    Hopping on my bike, I quickly sped down the street and out of the neighborhood headed in the direction of University. "Eunji!" I heard as I rode past my best friend walking along the street. She must have skipped her morning classes if she's this close to home.

    I  turned my head and waved, "Hey Sooyin!" As I passed her up, her dark brown hair bounced as she suddenly jumped and pointed ahead in alarm.

    Look out, Eunji!" She screamed.

    I turned my head and tried to break; they weren't working! Crap, I forgot my breaks were out! I was going to hit a boy in front of me. "Yah! Look out!" I shouted at him. Too late. POW!

    I felt cold concrete under me, but my hand touch something soft and warm. "What the hell..." I jumped up quickly, too quickly, and became dizzy and fully feeling the soreness my crash had inflicted upon my body. Steadying myself, I vaguely noticed Sooyin running toward me. As the wave of dizziness passed Sooyin took my arm. "You idiot! I told you to not ride that thing until we get it fixed. Are you okay?" Her worried brown eyes appraised my figure for any major injuries. 

"I'm fine Sooyin, don't worry." I nodded, "Yah. What about the boy?" As we both looked down, I felt the blood drain from my face and the familiar dizziness rush back to me. I'd recognize that face anywhere, the slim figure and the longer soft brown hair. "Sooyin..." The words fell like hollow stones from my lips. "Is that, Lee Taemin?"

    "Oh my gosh! Is he alive?" I rolled my eyes at her ridiculous question. Hitting someone with a bike wouldn't kill them... Would it? Mustering up whatever I could, I slowly knelt next to him and shakily checked for a pulse, just to be sure. It was there, strong and steady; he was just unconscious.

    Shaking him gently, trying to ignore Sooyin's outburst, I urgently cried out his name. "Taemin, yah! Lee Taemin Oppa!" I turned, quickly regaining my composure, and hearing my friend sniffling softly. "Sooyin, stop crying, and call an ambulance!" I lifted Taemin's head, and felt a large bump swelling on the back of it. Oh! Oh crap. "Please be okay." I thought while my whole body started to shake violently, Sooyin's voice a distant echo as a million thoughts ran through my mind.

    "Yah, Sooyin," we heard a familiar voice call surprised.

    "Kibum!" Sooyin replied as she hung up her phone.

    My body started shaking even more, more than I thought was possible, as I remembered 'Kibum' was really 'Key' of SHINee. More importantly, he was Sooyin's older brother; I hadn't seen him in quite a while and we were never really the type to get along with each other.

 

 

    "Oh, what happened to Taemin?!" Key exclaimed, the tone of happiness had changed completely to accusing anger.

    "Eunji accidentally ran into Oppa on her bike!" Sooyin cried dramatically, "now he isn't moving!" The hysteria had crept it's way into her voice.

    I heard pounding footsteps coming toward us. "Oh gosh... Now what?" I glanced up and saw them. This is the worst thing that could ever have happened. Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew came running up behind Kibum. 

    "Yah, Key! Did you find Taemin? Manager-nim is looking for him in the van." Onew said coming to a stop. As the questions came pouring out of their mouths, I felt the wave of dizziness pass over me again. It was too much to take in all at once, and as a comforting hand grasped my shoulder, everything went black.

 

      __________________________________________

 

       I heard a voice calling me. "Eunji..."

    Then an unfamiliar voice spoke. "Yah! Eunji wake up!" I fluttered my eyes open against my will as someone shook me gently.

    "Oh thank God!" Sooyin exclaimed happily as I focused on her.

    "Sooyin what happened?" I grasped my head with a weak hand. There was a very unfriendly pounding going on in my skull.

    "Uh, you kind of hit Taemin, remember." I looked toward the voice flinching. I gazed into the deep chocolate brown eyes of Minho and recalled what had happened. "You also fainted when we arrived." He smiled more gently.

   "Oh gosh!" I burried my face in my hands embarrassed. "Sooyin kill me please!" Grumbling I tried to hide myself from there staring eyes.

   "You can't die." Kibum whipped the blanket off. "This is your fault!" He accused.

    "Key stop. It was an accident. She didn't mean to hit Taemin, and he shouldn't have wandered off. Seoul is full of fangirls." Onew and Minho were on my side at least, or so it seemed.

    "Well Taemin had this coming to him, ever since he tripped me in the states. Karma caught up with him." Jonghyun smirked trying to lighten the tense atmosphere.

    "Hyung! You fell over a speed bump. Taemin wasn't even near you!" Minho laughed. "You still blame him for that?" Kibum started over to them nagging about how they could be joking in a situation like this.

    Ignoring them I addressed Ones. "Excuse me... Is something really wrong with Taemin?" Swallowing hard I met his gaze.

    "The doctor said that he has a small concussion, but they're doing further tests just to make sure everything is alright." He was remaining calm amidst all this and just focusing on the good 

    "Sooyin." I beckoned her over. "Can you stop by my lecture and ask Professor Jung for the material so I can study. Explain what happened, maybe she'll go a bit easy on me." 

    "Alright." Sooyin nodded reluctantly, "but you call me as soon as everyone knows what's going on." She turned and left after saying goodbye to Kibum and the boys. I sighed as she exited the room. She would have sat there all day waiting for the doctor to come and tell us what the results were.

    "So when will we know what's wrong with Taemin?" I asked not meeting anyones eyes, after all I ran into him on my bike, and caused him to have a concussion.

​​​​​    "Yah! Why would you care? Taemin could probably not remember any of us because of you!" Kibum  shouted at me. Yup... He still didn't like me. Ever since we were kids he would try to 'put up' with me. I mean I've known him since he was nine, you'd think we'd be close but nope! He just hated me for some reason, plus his 'mom senses' were up. He was always like this with Sooyin, whether she got hurt or was just playing around; he still is when he visits. He just makes sure I'm not around when he does.

    "Key! Go easy on her! Don't you think she feels bad about this too." Minho scoffed angrily.

    "Yah what's with all the fighting?" SHINee's manager walked in.

    "Hello manager-nim." They bowed. I bowed my head to him. I felt suddenly worse. I looked up at everyone's faces as they explained what happened. I looked at Onew, at his cool demeanor as he explained everything to their manager, Jonghyun standing behind him messing with his unruly blond hair and fiddling with his earring, Key death glaring out the window, and Minho standing calmly as if this happened all the time. I guess he just knew Taemin would be fine. I felt the depression wash over me, and felt the salty sting of tears attack my eyes. I looked back up and caught Minho's gaze. He looked at me with his flaming charisma, and walked over to me.

    "Eunji," he said taking my hands in his, "it's going to be okay. You know you didn't mean to hit Taemin, we know you didn't mean to. Even Kibum, he's just overreacting. It's that mom instinct ya know." He smiled into my eyes, wiping a stray tear off my cheek. "So don't worry, alright? I will be here to protect you." He was to close to me, I could swear my face was red as heck and very visible to him.

    Just then the doctor walked in. We all bowed. I sat there on edge. 'Everything's going to be okay. Taemin going to be fine. Minho's right, it will be okay.'

    "So, is Taemin going to be okay?" The manager asked.

    "Well, he is awake, and appears to have no major injuries. He can move and speak well, and can eat and drink. Some small bruises and soreness of course." The doctor said assuring. I felt a little relief wash into me. "But," the relief left me so quickly it felt like a physical tug. "He has partial amnesia. He can recall his name, close friends and family, and some other stuff like that, but he does not recall any of his time as a member of SHINee." I barely felt the reassuring squeeze of Minho's hand as the darkness washed over me again, then there was nothing left to feel.

 

Minho's POV

 

  I hadn't seen Eunji in years, since just before debut. Her chocolate brown eyes were so pure and beautiful. I felt if I stared a them long enough, they would melt me with their gaze. Her hair was a deep brown with slight curl all pinned back in a bow. When we had seen her next to Kibum it was such a shock; she'd grown up so much. Staring at her now, and watching her fidget awkwardly and nervous, I couldn't just let her drown in guilt.

  "Eunji." I took her hand, "it's gonna be okay. You know you didn't mean to hit Taemin. We know too. Even Key hyung; he's just overreacting. Mom instinct ya know." I smiled at her, and wiped a stray tear off her rosy cheek. I could tell she was still upset, so I decided to go a step further. "So don't worry alright? I will be here to protect you." I was glad this shocked her. She was so pretty when she blushed.

  I had looked up as the doctor came in and told us Taemin had slight amnesia, and when I turned and squeezed Eunji's hand comfortingly, trying to reassure her we would figure something out, she had fainted again. As the doctor left, Kibum exploded.

 

Key's POV

 

   "Eunji! You're so stupid!" I grabbed her shoulder and shook her hard enough, that she came out of her faint.

   "Yah! Kibum, you're hurting me!" She tried to pull away, but I held her still. I was not gonna let her off that easily. I didn't care if she hurt right now.

  "Look! Look at what you've done to Taemin! He doesn't remember SHINee! We have a Christmas Concert in two weeks... And he doesn't remember!" 

  "I'm sorry! I... I."

  "Don't make excuses!"

  "Yah! Let go of her." Minho grabbed my shoulder and shoved me away from Eunji.

  "What!? Don't you even care about Taemin? She just ruined the freaking tour! We don't have enough time to piece together the choreography into 4 person pieces." I wasn't gonna let them see why I was truly angry.

  "Yes, I do... don't you think she knows this? Do you think she hit him on purpose? Why are you being like this? She's practically your sister; you should have more respect." Minho narrowed his eyes at me.

  "No, she is not my sister... She's just some girl that my Mother felt sorry for. She's just a girl that was left on the streets after her parents died! They hated her!" I looked down at the slight sniffle. Eunji had tears streaming down her face, and was standing up. Guess I couldn't see that through my anger.

  "I hate you!" She screamed through a choking sob. "I looked up to you! You were my oppa! I tried to make myself useful to you and Mrs. Kim and Sooyin. You guys were the only family I had. I just wanted your love and acceptance!" She shoved past me and ran from the room.

   "Manager-nim, get Key away from me." Minho said with such silent anger that I flinched. I usually made the death glare, but this time it was Minho. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

   "What? Do you like her or something?" I asked in disbelief that he was defending her.

​​​   "Maybe I do. Stay away from her." He responded not flinching and stormed out of the room.

   "Well you've managed to piss Minho off." Jonghyun said awed. "He's usually so calm."

   "Yeah that last line was pretty cool though." Onew hyung said.

   "Boys let's go visit Taemin. Key," I looked up at the manager, "we're going to have a talk on the way back to the dorm." I just rolled my eyes and followed them out of the room, suddenly very tired with all the emotions that were running through me.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah so sorry to any Lockets I made Key a bad guy right now.... But I think later I'll make him good! IDK it depends but thanks for reading. Please subscribe and no silent readers araseo? I'll try and add another chapter at the end of the day, but I'm really busy so we'll see

 

.

.

.

SO HEY IT'S 2019 AND I'M FINALLY BACK AND UPDATING WHAT'S GOOOOOOD XD