Chapter 6: Can we be friends? Part 1

At 7 I fell in love..

      Sunday Morning 10:00

 

      ~~Junsu’s POV~~

 

      “Where is it?” searching for something.

      “Oh! There it is!” holding the snow globe of his noona. On that position Hyoyeon entered her room.

      “Why are you holding that?”

      “Uhmm, I like a girl in school and I would like to give this.”

      “What?!” she came towards me and snatched away the snow globe.

      “I’m sorry Junsu, but you just can’t take this, this is an important thing to me.”

      “But she likes snow globes, please noona this is perfect for her.”

      “My answer is still no, so please try to understand.” Trying to be apologetic as she can.

      I started to walk away from her room with head down and a low spirit.

 

~~Onyx’s POV~~

 

      I was about to play basketball at the subdivision’s basketball court. When I saw a boy, I remembered him. He’s that boy from the airport, if I had known earlier that he’s Hyoyeon’s bro I could’ve met her that day..but I can’t turn back time and I have already met her right?

      “Hi! Junsu right?” I smiled. And he looked up.

      “O-onyx?! What are you doing here?”

      “Well I happened to live here.”

      “For real?!”

      “Yeah, your sister didn’t tell ya?”

      “She doesn’t know you. I mean, she’s not fond of rock music. You already met her?”

      “Uhh yeah, now tell why do you look so down?”

      “You see, I like a girl at school and she collects snow globes. I found one in my sister’s room. But she doesn’t want to give it to me coz she said it’s an important thing to her.”

      ‘Is it the snow globe I gave her? Hmm, probably. So she’s still keeping it?’ that thought made me *kilig. I thought. (*kilig: makes you shiver with excitement when you think of something romantic or someone special. Sorry guys, I can’t translate kilig in English so I explained what it feels like. It’s a Filipino word by the way. To my Filipino readers: alam na..hehe)

      “I could give you something for your girl” I proposed.

      “Really? I won’t say no.”

 

At Onyx’s house, there’s a room for Onyx’s gifts that came from his fans.

 

      “Your house is super amazing! Wow! Are you sure I can pick any from these?” Junsu’s eyes were getting big. I made thumbs up sign indicating of approval. After a while he picked an angel doll.

Photobucket

      “She looks an angel to me.” He commented. “Thanks Onyx! You’re too kind!”

I just smiled.

      “Why don’t you have dinner with us? 7:00 PM, What do you think? Can you come? It sure feels lonely having dinner by yourself.”

      I thought, I would love to, but you sister might put poison on my meal! Honestly, her fierce look can’t erase on my mind. It gives me chills, burrrrrrrrrr.

      "What about your sister?” I simply asked.

      “What about her?”

      “She hates me.”

      “Oh! Common! What did you do?”

      I thought about of what happened yesterday and the other day and you know I can’t reveal what I did.

      “Uh, nothing much, well, if you really insist. Count me in.” don’t I have a choice? Deep inside I wanted it.

      “Okay! I’m gonna tell mom & dad. See yah! And thanks again!” and then rushed to their house.

 

      7:00 PM

            ~~Hyoyeon’s POV~~

 

      “Mom, what’s with our dinner? It looks like were celebrating for something.”

      “Actually, Junsu invited our neighbor to have dinner with us. He said that man is his idol. What’s his name Junsu?”

      “Onyx mom.” Junsu replied.

      I gasped. “That monkey is Onyx?!” ‘I should’ve known better’ I thought.

      “Don’t say that Hyoyeon.” Mom.

      I didn’t speak. I faced the mirror to see if I looked okay.

      ‘Sheeesh! Why do I think this way? Stupid! Stupid Hyo!’ I was scolding myself when all of a sudden we heard the doorbell rang.

 

      ~~Onyx’s POV~~

 

My heart’s racing so fast. Do I look good? I breathe out. I brought a Don Perignon 2000 vintage wine.

Photobucket

      “Well, this is it”

      I saw Junsu, who opened the gate for me. He said,

      “Just in time, come on in.”

      “Good evening! Thank you for having me here.” I greeted and bowed to them.

      “It’s an honor for us having you.” Junsu’s dad. We shook hands. I handed him the wine.

      “Oh! A Don Perignon! Thanks you young man! You have such a good taste and it’s quite expensive!”

      “No problem sir”

      “Good evening Mrs. Kim, you looked so wonderful.”

      “Why thank you Onyx.”

      “G-go-good e-evening H-hyo-hyoyeon.” And flashed a smile and braced myself for her laser-slicing-that-can-tear-and-burn-you-alive glare.

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

Cut! hehe..guys I decided to continue this fanfic up to 12 chapters..

So please keep on supporting it!

For the comments or questions..keep it coming..

Thanks so much! muwah!

God bless!