Chapter 16: So close..yet so far..to Happy Ending.. part 1

At 7 I fell in love..

At School..

Tuesday morning..

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“Morning Hyoyeon!” Seohyun cheerful greeted her.

Good morning Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri..” greeted back.

“How’s the date?” Yuri asked.

“It was so dreamy..” I answered, with twinkling eyes.

“Aigoo..I envy you Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon truthfully said.

“Don’t be.”

Then Junho showed up.

“Hey guys! Morning Hyo!” Junho. “Did you guys know we are invited to a Environmental Awareness Convention, all of the teachers here were required to join.”

“When and where?” Seohyun asked.

“It’s a 2 day convention and it will be held this coming Thursday; I heard the venue is in Busan province.”

“That’s great! We’re going to have some sort of vacation!” Yuri can’t hide her excitement.

“Uh-huh, Sounds a lot like fun, right Hyo?”

I just nodded. ‘it will be fun, is it?’


 

That afternoon..after school..

 

I called Eunhyuk immediately. “Hello?”

“Hi baby!”

I beamed a smile. “Where are you now?”

“I’m here at a photoshoot for some clothing brand.” He said with a boring tone.

“Aren’t you busy? I can call you later if..”

“Nope, for you I have all the time in the world.”

I giggled. “I just want to inform you something.”

He began to be curious. “ About what?”

“I’m going to Busan on Thursday, so we’re not going to see each other for 2 days.”

“Awwww, I’m not going to see you?” Eunhyuk’s voice saddened.

“Sorry hunny, it’s mandatory so all of the teachers are going.” I explained.

“If it’s work, then I understand. Let’s meet tomorrow.”

“Okay, have dinner with us.”

Someone called Eunhyuk at the background. “Onyx, time for the shoot!”

“It’s time for your shoot. Work hard!”

“Oki doki, thanks for telling me. Love you!”

“Ditto!”


Wedsnesday, Dinner time..

 

Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Junsu, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were in the dinner table.

“Yehey! We have no classes for 2 days!” Junsu gladly said.

“Yes, so you have to help your mom on doing the chores.” Mr. Kim said.

“Ow, okay. But after that can I play with my friends?”

“Sure Junsu.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

“Where is the convention will be held again?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Busan province mom, the topic is about Environmental Awareness.”

“Take care of yourself then.” Mr. Kim.

“Of course dad.”

“Let’s eat!” Mrs. Kim began to serve Mr. Kim the meat.

“Hyoyeon, I’m sure there’ll be some other guys who will be participating. So try not to be so friendly. Arasso?” Eunhyuk making sure.

“Yes, Mr. Jealous.”

“I’m just saying.” Being defensive.

“Yes, I understand.” Hyoyeon smiled at him.

“What are you going to do? I mean do you have any photo shoot or TV guestings while sis is away?” Junsu butted in.

“Well, I’ll keep myself busy thinking of her.” Eunhyuk grinned.

Mr. Kim choked.

While Hyoyeon, Mrs. Kim and Junsu laughed with Eunhyuk’s love remark.

 

After dinner..

 

“I need to sleep early.” Hyo told Eunhyuk.

“I know, I understand.”

“Onyx, behave while I’m gone okay?”

“Well, I am behave as always.” Flashing his monkey like grin.

“Yeah, right. I know you’re so famous and many girls swoon all over you.”

Hyo’s face became sour.

“Now who’s jealous now? No one can compare to you.” Eunhyuk wrapped around his arms to Hyoyeon’s shoulder and kissed her cheek. “Kidding aside, just promise me that you will trust me. Before anything else you will listen to me first.”

Hyoyeon looked into Eunhyuk’s eyes and said. “Yes, I promise. Thanks for making me feel I’m beautiful.”

“It’s because you are.” Eunhyuk sincerely said.

It made Hyoyeon smile. “Reallyu? Well, you are my biggest star, a star that will never fade inside my heart.”

They cuddled. Hyoyeon kissed Hyuk’s cheeks. “Night, night! Don’t strain yourself thinking of me!”

“Hahaha! Take care!”


 

At the Convention..

Thursday morning..

 

“There are so many cute boys here!” Yuri squealed quietly at Taeyeon.

“Yah, I know. I got giddy already.” Taeyeon answered back.

Seohyun released a loud sigh while reading the pamphlet.

Hyoyeon laughed at Seohyun’s reaction. “You’re not a man hater aren’t ya?”

Seohyun first looked at Junho whose walking in front of them, then looked back at Hyoyeon.

“I get it now.” Hyoyeon just smiled and winked.

 

Convention ended..

Friday 6:00pm

 

Hyoyon texted Eunhyuk : “Convention ended at last. Sooo tired.”

Eunhyuk Replied: “Awww, my poor baby..if I were there I’ll massage your body..tee-hee..”

Hyo giggled when she saw his reply.

“Hyuk is so ! But I liked the idea though..” Hyo texted back.

Eunhyuk is stunned when he saw Hyoyeon’s reply and laughed so hard that it echoed his home. He was just teasing her but he’s glad on what she replied

So Hyuk called Hyo.

“Are you sure it’s okay to massage your body? I mean I’ll do it if that’s what you want.” He casually asked.

Hyoyeon blushed. “Ye-yes.” In a whisper.

“What? I didn’t get that.” ‘so glad that were just talking on the phone cause I couldn’t stop laughing inside my head.’

“I said, yes.” She said it louder.

“Can’t wait for you to come home baby.” Eunhyuk’s voice soften.

“Yeah, me too. Have you eaten dinner yet?”

“No, not yet maybe later after this.”

“Don’t starve yourself. Eat now. I’ll call you later.” With an authorative tone.

“Ow, okay you too. I miss you.”

“I miss you more..don’t forget my massage when I get back.” Then she pressed the end button. ‘Wait did I really said that?’ she can’t believe herself.

At the other end, Eunhyuk left dumbfounded.

“Hyoyeon?” Junho called.

She faced him. “Huh?”

“Hey I called you three times already. Are you okay?” Junho suddenly looked worried.

“Yes..yes..i’m fine. What did you say?”

“Let’s eat. Yuri and Taeyeon  were hungry.”

“Okay, let’s go.”


 

After the call..

Eunhyuk’s home..

 

The doorbell rang. Eunhyuk went to see who it is.

 

Gyuri’s POV

“So this is where Onyx lives, how cheap! A huge star like him do not fit in this kind of neighborhood.” I walked out of the rented car and pushed the doorbell.

After pressing it for a couple of times someone opened the gate.

“Onyx!” I shrieked and hugged Onyx.

“Gyu-gyuri?! What are—how did you—?” Onyx can’t finish his questions due to shock. (he didn’t hug Gyuri back)

“Missed me?” I asked him with a flirtatious smile, Onyx gone pale. “I was just joking, I’m here because I wanted to apologize and talk about it. Can we go inside?” impatient tone.

As soon as I said that Onyx’s body stiffened. He’s thinking I guess.

“Okay, let’s go inside.” Onyx finally said. I smirked when I walked passed by Onyx, he didn’t saw it.

 

Inside..

“Looks simple..” Gyuri said when she entered the house.

“It’s okay for me, I used to live in a simple way back then so it isn’t too hard for me. What do you like to drink?” He said in a flat tone.

“Ta-da! I bought wine on my way here.” Gyuri seems to be not affected by Onyx’s non-lively response.

“Okay, I’ll get the wine glasses.”

Gyuri brought out the wine in a paper bag and opened it. Onyx got back from the kitchen.

“Here.” Handing her the wine glasses.

“I forgot, could you bring out a bucket of ice the wine isn’t refrigerated.” After making sure that Onyx is gone, she immediately pour the wine into the wine glasses and brought out a small plastic bag, inside is a powdery substance. She hurriedly transferred all the “stuffs” in Onyx’s wine glass. Gyuri swirled it around to make sure that the powder has been dissolved and carefully placed the wine glass down.She got up and walked around the room pretnding as if nothing happened.

Onyx got back. “Here and some chips.”

They sat on the long couch.

“As I said, I’m here to say sorry about everything. It’s just that I like you too much I did all of that, crazy huh?” Gyuri started the conversation.

“Yes definitely crazy. But, I understand. By the way, how did you know where I live?”

“I asked your manager.”

“And he immediately gave you the address?”

“Not quite, actually I did something for him to agree. I said that I just want to say apologize personally.”

Onyx nodded. “I see.”

“So cheeres! Because you have forgiven me!” Gyuri lifted up the glass.

“Yeah, cheers!” he mimicked Gyuri and drank it all up.

“Would you mind turning on your player to liven up the mood.”

“Su-sure.” He got up and opened his ipod and it’s speaker.

Music filled the air.

“How is she?”

“Who?”

“Your childhood sweetheart, have you met her?”

“Ah Hyoyeon, yes she’s my girlfriend now.”

Gyuri gripped her wine glass tighter enough to break it.

The wine spilled on her dress. She screamed and stood up. “Ow, I’m so sorry. Tsk I’m so clumsy.”

“It’s okay, are you all right? Let me get you a towel.”

Gyuri continues to wipe herself with tissues.

“Dry yourself up. It’s getting late.”

“You really want to kick me out already.” She simply joked Onyx.

“No, I’m kinda worried about your safety. That’s all.”

“Really? Well I can sleep here, if you’re worried.” Gyuri’s voice got ier.

“Uh…no, thanks!”

Her flirtatious smile faded.

“Ohh…..” Onyx and shook his head.

“Onyx are you all right?” Gyuri acted so worried.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Trying to fight the feeling of vertigo. “You must go home no…w.” then his vision turned black.

“Wow that was fast!” She tried to help Onyx o get up and dragged him towards his room.

 

In the room..

 

She laid Onyx on the bed then she immediately took off Onyx’s shirt and pants, but she left the boxers on. While she took off her dress leaving the undies on and searched the closet for a long-sleeved polo. Gyuri picked one but as she was wearing it she noticed a small box on the top of the side table beside the bed.

Gyuri opened it, her eyes got bigger. She took it out the box and wore it on her right ring finger. “Ah it fits. I thought so, it was meant for me.”

She went on the bed smacked Onyx’s lips and hugged him. “You can’t escape me Onyx.”

 

Saturday 5:00 AM

 

Hyoyeon is on her way home but first she went to the house of Eunhyuk. She planned to surprise him and make him breakfast.

‘Whose car is this? Woah, why is the gate open? Maybe he forgot to close it.’

She was about to knock on the door but instead she tried to unlock the door and surprisingly it is not locked. Hyoyeon started to doubt. ‘What is happening here?’

“Eunhyuk!” she called. Then she saw the wine and glasses at the center table.

“Eunhyuk’s been drinking? With whom? Eunhyuk!” as she continue to call him while walking towards his room. Her heart began to beat faster more than the usual. Hyoyeon grasp the doorknob held her breath and turned it.

 

She couldn’t take what she saw and immediately pulled the door.

 

 “BLAG!”

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

My heart was beating so fast that I start to tremble. And just like that, tears start to fall uncontrollably.

I just saw Eunhyuk and not just that, a gorgeous lady hugging him tightly. I slowly walked backwards and turned my back at that door. I was so shocked I couldn’t think straight, but I frozed when suddenly someone spoke behind me.

 

Gyuri’s POV

 

“BLAG!”

 

“Huh?! What’s that?  So noisy!” I awoken from a loud sound. “It’s already morning, who could it be?” I looked at Onyx whose sleeping like a log. I got up the bed and opened the door. There, a woman facing it’s back at me, trembling.

 

“Hey! Who are you?” I called the woman. “Who are you? Why are you here?” in a snobbish tone. “I’m getting impatient here.” I marched to where the woman is and made her face me.

 

“I said--” I stopped because the woman is crying. “Your Hyoyeon I guess.” I smirked. ‘This is my chance to tell her all my lies, while she’s weak.’

Hyoyeon didn’t respond, she stared at me blankly.

“What? Are you intimidated now cause I’m prettier than you?” I mocked her.

“Oh well, I knew that time and time again no one can take my crown being the goddess.” Flips hair.

 “Just so you know, I’m Gyuri, Onyx’s girlfriend. I mean fiancée, see?” flashing her hand, wearing a ring. Hyoyeon still hasn’t reacted. So I continued to brag.

“You see, sorry in behalf of Onyx cause he didn’t have the courage to say all this to you.” I paused. “You and him are over!” I laughed.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

Finally, I summoned all the strength I have left. “Oh yeah?” I said it, even though my knees were shaky.

“Well, he’s all yours! You and Onyx can go to hell!” breathing heavily. “And rot there! Biatch!” and pushed Gyuri that made her fell on the floor. I left the house and ran outside.

“Why you---ouch!” I heard Gyuri as she was trying to get up.

 

“Where do I go?” unplanned on what will do next. “I can’t go home looking like this, I don’t want to bother them either.” Talking to myself.

“Ahhhh! Come what may!” I ran as fast as I could not minding where to go. Until I stopped at a familiar street, “Junho..” I whispered.

 

 

 

Again, I decided to cut into 2 parts..i didn't expect that Chapter 15 will get to long.....Sorry!

Please bear with me till the end.. blush

comments are deeply appreciated!

Thanks! Thanks! muwwwaaahhhh!!!!