Chapter 18: Finale: Last chance for Romance..

At 7 I fell in love..

!~~~~~~SCREECH~~~~~~~~~~!

!~~~~~~~~~CRASH~~~~~~!

 

Hyoyeon harshly turned around; she felt like a slow motion in the movies.

“Eunhyuk!”

 

Hospital

 

The in house doctor and nurses running along beside the stretcher were Eunhyuk is lying in.

“Nurse! Get him to the O.R.!”

Junho and Hyoyeon are behind them.

“Eunhyuk hold on, don’t leave me!”

“I’m sorry..” Hyoyeon whimper as Eunhyuk is being brought to the O.R.

“Junho..is he going to be okay? What did I do such thing!” Hyoyeon mad at herself.

“Shhhhhh..he will be..let us pray for him..”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Okay, I’m going to the chapel.”



Leeteuk’s POV

 

I just arrived in Korea. Gyuri said that we’ll go together, but she ditched me.

Bad news welcomed me.

Reporter on TV “Onyx, Japan’s no. 1 solo artist had an accident this morning. Right now he’s in critical condition, according to the doctors he urgently need an operation.”

I immediately went to that hospital.

“Nurse! Can you tell me where Onyx is—I mean Lee Eunhyuk.”

“He’s still in the O.R.” the nurse answered.

“Where is it?”

“First corner on the left.”

“Thanks!” I ran through the hallway.

Then I reached the O.R. “Breathe. How will I know Onyx’s condition?”

A man approached me. “You know Onyx?”

“Yes, I’m his manager, Leeteuk.”

“I’m Junho his friend here.” We shook hands.

“How is he? What really happened?”

“He and Hyoyeon had a fight. Eunhyuk seemed so depressed he drove fast and crashed on a electricity post.”

“What? Why did they fight?”

“Because of some girl named Gyuri.”

“Gyuri?! That naughty !” I angrily whispered.

Junho sighed.

“Where is Hyoyeon then?”

“At the chapel.”

Leeteuk nodded. “That Gyuri, is not on her right mind.”

Gyuri slowly approached them.

“Speaking of the devil. What are you doing here?!”

Gyuri become pale can’t look at their eyes. “I-I-I just wa-want to know i-if O-Onyx is okay?”

“Ya think?! What did you do now?!” I am still angry.

Gyuri looked down, didn’t speak. ‘Her conscience is now working’ I thought.

“Uhhhnnn..I know I began their fight, but I never thought that it would come to this. I love Onyx! I don’t want to see him with other girls!”

“That’s so lame! I think you need to seek professional help. You’re crazy!”

Gyuri didn’t mind me and turned to Junho. “Can I ask where’s Hyoyeon? I need to apologize to her.”

“Yeah you do that. Maybe God will not let you burn in hell.” I sarcastically said.

“I’m sorry Leeteuk.” I felt Gyuri’s somewhat sincere side.

“I can forgive what you did to me. But for Onyx and Hyoyeon, what you did is..unthinkable.”


“I know. I’ll start doing things the right way.”

“If you’re really looking for Hyoyeon, she’s at the chapel.” Junho butted.

 

Gyuri’s POV

 

What have I done??

The man I love is now suffering because that stupid frame up!

Oh God please save him.. I’ll let him go and accept the truth he will never love me. I know this is the first time I looked up to you but please don’t fail me.

‘Hyoyeon..’ I saw her kneeling down..praying.

“Hyoyeon..” I timidly called her.

She turned to her right and looked at me.

There’s no anger or hatred in her eyes..

“I’m sorry…” I tried not to cry but I failed.

She looked at the cross in front of us but didn’t speak.

“Please talk to me, say something, curse me..”

“What you’ve done won’t turn back the time…”

I broke down. “I did that because I love him so much and it hurts that he didn’t even looked at me as a woman.”

“I understand that you love him but didn’t you think that he has the right to choose the woman he wants to love?”

“I’m sorry..so sorry..nothing happened between us.. I swear..I set him up.”

End of POV

 

Hyoyeon silently cried after she learnt the truth, she thought. ‘How could she be so cold hearted with the man she love?’

‘I cannot just blame Gyuri for this, it’s partly my fault too..

I believed Gyuri’s words against Eunhyuk..

In the first place I promised Eunhyuk that I should trust and listen to him before anybody else.. and I broke that promise..

I’m so stupid! So strupid! I should’ve been on that table instead of him!’

 

“He loves you so much Hyoyeon..and I will understand if you can’t forgive me right now, but I hope you find forgiveness in the future..please tell Onyx I’m terribly sorry.. I know I can’t make up to him..but for you both to have a peace of mind, I’ll go away and start a new a life..” Gyuri was sobbing out of bitterness on herself.

 

“I’ll tell him..i’m sorry too because you’re right I still can’t forgive you unless I know that Eunhyuk is safe..I’ll pray for you..”

Gyuri sniffed as she started to move backwards. “Thank you..” then she’s gone.

“Lord forgive me. Please I beg you save Eunhyuk..I love him..” Hyoyeon cried her heart out.

 

After 6 crucial hours..

 

The surgeon got out of the O.R.

Leeteuk, Junho, Hyoyeon, Mr. & Mrs. Kim and Junsu got up the waiting area.

“How was the operation?” Leeteuk asked.

“Thankfully it was a success, but he’s still on the critical side. So we’ll transfer him to the ICU for close observation. Blood clots formed inside his brain so needed to remove it. And his 5th lumbar vertebra has a small crack so we put some plates and screws but hopefully his spinal cord is not affected. He’s still in coma.”

“Oh my God! It’s all my fault!” Hyoyeon is terrified and stared crying.

“Dear come here.” Mrs. Kim hugged her. “You want to talk?”

Hyoyeon nodded, so they walked out.

“Doctor please do your best to keep him safe.” Leeteuk begged.

“We will do everything we can. But we need divine guidance also cause right now I can’t say he’s really safe.”

‘Thank God Hyoyeon left us..She’ll be more terrified if she knew this..’ Junho thought.

 

Hospital Hallway

“Hyoyeon, I don’t know what happened between you two and what you did to Eunhyuk that ended here but I want to say that be strong, pray, take care of him. He’s in coma, it is the best time for you to make up to him. Do all you can for him to feel special and for him to come back.”

“I don’t know mom, what I did is beyond unthinkable. Can he still forgive me?” Hyoyeon wiping her tears.

“There is no impossible in love, yes we do some crazy things for love but these crazy things taught us to learn from it, make up for the time.”

“I will do all I can for him to forgive me.”

“But you have to be ready in facing the consequences.” Her mom added.

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

5 days passed..

 

Eunhyuk is still in coma.

But Hyoyeon is always on his side never leaving.

She always gives him sponge baths, massaging and stretching his arms and legs so it will not be wasted.

“The doctor said we should turn your body every 2 hours so you won’t get bed sores, make sure to stretch your limb so it will not get smaller and of course bathe you so you will not stink.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

Someone knocked on the door twice and opened the door.

“Hello Miss Kim, as exected you’re already done bathing Mr. Lee. Why are you taking my job?” the nurse joked.

Hyoyeon smiled.”You know that I wanted take care of him personally.”

The nurse smiled. “Yes I know and you’re doing great! I think if you’re a nurse many clients will hire you as their private nurse.” They both laughed.

“Ah! Before I forgot the doctor said he will check up on Mr. Lee before lunch time after his rounds at the Orthopedic ward.” The nurse added.

“Oh okay.”

“I’m gonna take his vital signs okay?”

“Sure.” Hyoyeon make way for the nurse.

After taking the Vital sign. “He’s vitals were normal, I’m wondering why he isn’t waking up?”

“Maybe he doesn’t want to see me.” Hyoyeon’s voice saddened.

“That’s silly! You’re his girlfriend. Who wouldn’t want to see you?”

“Technically I broke up with him that’s why it ended up here.”

Silence..

“But I’m relieved his vital sign are normal, it means he’s okay.” Hyoyeon tried to lightened her spirit.

“Yes! Yes! Well I’m going now I have 10 patients that needed to get their vitals. I’ll come by after 2 hours and call me if you need anything. Cheer up!”

After the nurse left.

She stared at Eunhyuk’s peaceful face, caressed his cheek.

“Hey, I missed you..when are going to wake up? Guess you don’t want to see me. But I’m sorry I’ll stay here as long as you’re not waking up.”

Hyoyeon continued. “Hyukkie I’m sorry for everything..

I shouldn’t have done that..i’m the most cruel girlfriend ever!

I’ll never forgive myself if you died. If only I could switch places with you. I deserve that.” Cried again.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Hyoyeon, what are you saying?

I forgive you silly..

I will never hate you..

I wish you can hear me..

I love you..

 

Knocked on the door.

Hyoyeon opened the door.

Junho, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri were the visitors.

“Hello Hyoyeon!” Yuri greeted.

“Shhhh! Quiet Yuri!” Seohyun.

“What? Eunhyuk is still sleeping.”

“Even he’s in coma subconsciously he can hear us.”

“Really Seohyun?” Hyoyeon, as they sit on the receiving area.

“Yes, I’ve read about it. You should talk to him everytime.”

“Ahh, thanks for that info.”

“How is he so far?” Junho asked.

“His Vital signs were normal. And there’s nothing wrong in his MRI’s, X-ray’s and blood chemistry.”

“He just can’t wake up right now.”

“Sing for him or tell him stories. I know you’re talkative.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Only when I’m with you Taeyeon.”

They laughed.

 

2 days passed..

 

Knock! Knock!

Hyoyeon opened the door.

“Hi Hyoyeon! How are yah?” Sunny hugged her then she saw the gang.

“Hi you guys! Come in!” Hyo smiled as she make way for them.

“Here some get well soon cards and balloons.” Sooyoung handed Hyo the gifts.

“And some biscuits too!” Yoona gave her gift.

“Thanks! Have a sit.” Hyoyeon said after receiving those gifts.

“It’s less than a week since we saw you happy and now this..” Sunny pouted.

“I want to know what happened?” Jessica asked.

“Well uh..it was my fault..sorry for doing it to your friend.”

“You’re our friend also Hyoyeon. So we will understand.” Understandable Tiffany said.

“I broke up with him before the accident because I saw him sleeping with Gyuri and she said that they were engaged but apparently Gyuri lied about all of it. I didn’t trust Eunhyuk enough..”

“Awww poor Hyukkie but Hyoyeon at least you know the truth now.” Yoona said.

“Yes, I want to be beside him when he wakes up so I could apologize to him. And I want him to know that I will never leave him ever again..”

“That’s the spirit!” Tiffany cheered.

“Just continue to take care and love him. We know you’ll surpass this.” Sooyoung supported.

“I know you’re getting tired of me saying this..but I’ll say it again and again..thank you!” Hyoyeon bowed to them.

“You are always welcome!”

 

Another week has passed and Hyoyeon didn’t fail on taking care of Eunhyuk.

Night time, Hyoyeon felt her eyes were closing, she sighed.

“Eunhyuk, I know it’s hard for you to forgive me, but I just hope when you wake up, I’m the first one you will see. I love you.” While playing with his hair.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I wanted to wake up but it seemed my body’s not cooperating with me.

‘C’mon now, I need to wake up. To move on with my life. A new life with Hyoyeon. Oh God please let me..’

Then suddenly I felt warmth on my skin, I tried to wiggle my fingers but something is holding on to it.

I gently move my head on the right, and slowly opened my eyes..

‘Thank you God...’ I looked up and a tear fell.

“Hyo..Hyoyeon..” I still manage to call her even in a whisper coz my body feels so weak.

I tried to reach her head with my left hand to wake her up.

She moved and bit by bit she looked at my face. Her face light up as she stood up.

“Eunhyuk..” she couldn’t believe what she is witnessing right now.

“Come here..” I reached out my hand to her.

Hyoyeon’s hands were shaky and cold when she held my hand, brought it to her face and kissed it.

She started crying. “I’m sorry..so sorry..sorry..” that’s all she can say.

“Hush now, I’m alive so don’t cry.”

“If I have put all my trust in you this would’ve happened..”

“Hyoyeon please..stop crying..it only crushes my heart..seeing you like that..I forgive you so let us put all that behind us now.”

Hyoyeon quickly hugged him. “Thank you! Thank God He brought you home to me.”

“Yes, I know you want me to see your face first when I wake up.”

Hyoyeon released me.“You heard me?”

“Apparently yes, I prayed so that I could be with you. You don’t know how much I wanted to hold you like this. And kiss you like this.” I kissed her nose and she blushed.

“You’re still naughty! But I like it!”

I chuckled at Hyo’s remark. “I love you..just promise me one thing. Don’t ever leave me.” While looking her eyes.

“I will never ever ever ever leave you like that again because I love you too.”

~~~~Brobrobrob (stomach grumbling)

We stared at each other and laughed. I am simply hungry.

 

 

After a month..

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk we’re walking hand in hand in the beach.

Feeling the fine sand on their feet..feeling the cold breeze..

Hearing the soft waves of the ocean..

Watching the sun set at the horizon..

It was perfect..

 

Eunhyuk suddenly kneeled on the sand facing Hyoyeon.

Opened small box, with a ring in it.

The sun rays reflect on the diamond and it glistened.

“Kim Hyoyeon will you marry me and love me for the rest of our lives?” Eunhyuk proposed.

“Hmmm..let me think about it…of course it’s yes!” Hyoyeon emotionally answered.

Eunhyuk slide the ring on her ring finger, stood up and hugged each other.

“I love you..I love you..I love you..” Hyoyeon continues to whisper those words in his ears. With teary eyes.

“I vow to you that I will love you forever and beyond that.”

They loosened their embrace and kissed.

The sun as their witness as they vowed to love each other for eternity..

 

 

It all started when I was 7..I fell in love..

I patiently waited that I thought it would take me forever..but I believed in him..

And now here we are.. we found each other..

My love is not perfect..but still love kept us together..

And together we’ll face forever..

 

 

THE END~~~

after 9 months..at last it's finished..I know it took me so long..sorry!

I would like to thank all of my readers who patiently waited for my updates..and for those words of encouragement..I deeply appreciated it!

I hope you all liked the ending..

Please continue to support me..see you next time!

Love you all! God bless us! mmmuuuwaaahhhh!!