Chapter 11: Happiness and Hot stuffs..

At 7 I fell in love..

 

Eunhyuk flashed a faint smile.

 

            Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I gasped and placed my hands on my mouth, because I was about to burst out crying and because of what I’ve heard. She felt bad for Eunhyuk, how could she be so heartless, doubting Eunhyuk. But I couldn’t hold the emotions she felt and cried while saying,

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry I doubted you..If I have known what you’ve gone through I…” before I could finish my sentence Eunhyuk, walked the distance between us held my face & kissed me on my lips.  After a second he rested his forehead on my forehead then said,

“Shhhhhhh…don’t cry anymore. I’m all good. I would do anything for you to become happy. There was never a day I didn’t think of you, on how are you coping on my absence..I’m so sorry for all the hurt and the tears you shed.”

I shook my head “No”.

“I love you so much Hyoyeon..” while staring directly on my puffy eyes.

Another set of tears fell down because of the happiness that I have never felt before. I grabbed & hugged Eunhyuk tightly.

“You will never know how much I love you..because it’s endless and unexplainable. Thank you for coming back for me.” I said in between my tears.

Eunhyuk slightly loosen from my hug and wiped the tears from my cheeks and whispered,

“I missed you so, so much.” And become teary eyed. He kissed me again gently and with full of love. I just surrendered & responded to his kiss. Our kiss tells it all; from the pain we both felt before to the True love we are feeling right now we could not ask for more. Because my broken dream & my life are now whole because Eunhyuk came along.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

My dream on becoming a rock star came true and the missing piece on my song is now complete because of the destined girl for me nothing more in life could offer me more than this.

 

Later that day..

 

            Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk held hands to tell her family what happened and who he was. Hyoyeon’s parents were happy learning that he is the boy who cared for Hyoyeon 14 years ago and trusts him to take care of Hyoyeon forever..

 

            Who else is very happy? Well, it’s Junsu thinking that he will have a cool & awesome future brother –in-law.

 

            So the family celebrated that day. Never ending happiness was on their minds and nothing or no one could mess up with that.

 

 

            JAPAN

 

            *Knock*         *Knock*

            Leeteuk’s POV

 

            I placed down my newspaper and went to see who’s at the door. I opened it.

            “Hi!” flashing a flirtatious smile. It was Gyuri, wearing a revealing red dress.

            Photobucket              Photobucket 

          

           I gazed upon Gyuri from head down stopping at her cleavage, I gulped.

 

            “Oh Hi! As well. Just so you know Onyx is not here.”

            “Yeah, I know, I came here for you…can I come in?”

            “O-O-Of course!” I let Gyuri enter my place.

            “By the way this is for you.” She gave me an expensive liquor and a bunch of strawberries.

            “Oh Thanks! What brings you here?” I’m still confused.

            “Let’s talk about that later.”

            “What do you prefer? Coffee or juice?” I offered.

            “Is liquor fine with you, you could open that up.” Referring to the bottle of wine she gave me.

            “Sure, I guess.” What is she up to? In my head.

            Leeteuk prepared the wine she gave washed the strawberries and served it to Gyuri.

            Gyuri all the while sitting on the long sofa, was scheming something….bad..

 

            I sat in front of Gyuri pour the wine into the wine glasses. I started sipping the wine while peeking at Gyuri in between sips. Gyuri drank all the wine on her glass & asked for a second pour of wine.

           “Cheers!”And then Gyuri suddenly stood up and went to where I am and sat on the arm chair and started flirting with me.

 

            “My, you have cute dimples. I find it quite y you know.” She giggled. I gave her an awkward smile.

 

            After a while, the wine is almost gone. Leeteuk got a little tipsy and not aware of what he was doing. Gyuri now make her move.

            “Leeteuk-shii..where is Onyx?” while caressing his right thigh.

            “That is confidential.” Stuttering.

            “Oh come on, I just wanted to know where he lives coz I want to personally say sorry for all the craziness I’ve done.” She gave him a peck on his neck.

 

            Leeteuk felt something inside him has aroused, he swallowed hard and looked at her face wide-eyed. The truth is he likes Gyuri very much, and he loved what she is doing to him.

 

           Photobucket          

        

            “I only want you..” she gave him a passionate kiss.

 

            “Are you for real?” he laughed.

            “You don’t believe me. Hmp!” acting angry.

            “No, No sweetie, I believe you”

            “If you believe me, tell me where Onyx lives.”

            “Why?”

            “I already told you, I wanted to say sorry personally. If you doubt me that much, we should both go. We’ll leave in a week”

            Leeteuk stared at her dreamy eyes and decided to tell her the address.

            “Oh thank you!” She kissed his forehead, cheeks and on the lips moving towards his neck and started to ed his   polo. Leeteuk as well moved his hands at the back of Gyuri loosened the ribbon and revealed Gyuri’s body. Gyuri submitted her body to Leeteuk. She used her body to get what she wants.

 

            Little did Leeteuk know, Gyuri has a plan. An evil plan.

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Guys! hope you like my Chapter 11..

I might not update later this week..still thinking on what's going to happen next..

but please hold on to my fanfic until the end.. :)

thanks for those lovely comments..