Chapter 13: It's a date! Part 2

At 7 I fell in love..

 

“Okay for starters you have to relax at our one of a kind Jacuzzi Room.” Then Jessica opened a door. “Now, get .” Sica said it bluntly.

Hyoyeon stared at her wide-eyed.

“Ha-ha-ha, I’m sorry for being so blunt. Take of your clothes now and change into…oh wait..Yoona!” she called a tall and slim gal from afar.

Photobucket

‘Ohhhh, she looks so fresh and young.’ In Hyoyeon’s mind.

“Yes Miss Jessica?” and then the girl called Yoona smiled.

“This is an important client, Hyoyeon take care of her. Get her a bikini. By the way this is Yoona, who is a skin care expert. She’ll help you make your skin radiant.” Said Jessica.

Hyoyeon bowed and said “Nice to meet you.”

“Same here.” Yonna bowed with a refined attitude.

“I’ll leave you two then. I’m going to prepare the others.” Then Sica left.

 

“Let me get you a bikini.” Yoona turned around and walked at a small room to get the said bikini. She got back, holding a hanger with a 2 pc. White bikini. “This will suit you, follow me Miss Hyoyeon.” She lead Hyo to the fitting room.

“Uhmmm, Miss I think this is a little to skimpy for me, I don’t think I could wear this.” Hyoyeon timidly state before she enter the fitting room.

Photobucket

“I don’t think so Miss, I know behind those uniform is a well-toned body, try it first.” Yoona explained with encouragingly smile.

“Uhm, okay.” At last Hyoyeon agreed.Then she entered the room. After a little while Hyoyeon opened the door and saw Yoona’s back. She is covering herself with her arms when she called Yoona. “Miss Yoona.”

When Yoona turned, amazement registered on her face. “See! I knew it! You have a nice bod, it’s a shame not to flaunt it, I just hoped you had at least two inches added to your height it would’ve been a bomb!” She gladly commented. Hyoyeon just smiled.

“Now were set! Miss Hyoyeon follow me.” As she lead her again to a new door with some colorful gems and with different shapes and sizes. Inside at the center is a transparent green Jacuzzi that 10 people can relax at the same time.

Hyoyeon quietly observe with wonder. ‘The theme of this room is Rain forest and for sure I can relax here. The jacuzzi’s so cool and my fave color too!’ her mind is excited too. The surrounding has full of fresh plants and flowers and with a man made little waterfall about 1o feet. ‘Waaahh,, I’ve never seen a spa so detailed like this before.’ She continued observing.

Yoona the Jacuzzi, and started to pump light pressures. “Miss, you can dip into the Jacuzzi now.”

“Huh? Uh okay.” Hyoyeon is Still disoriented. When Hyoyeon is already inside the Jacuzzi, Yoona put in some round things that fizzle and turned into a soapy and fragrant substance. “Ah so relaxing…”

“I’m glad you like it! I’ll leave you here and just relax. I’ll come back to you a little later.” And she’s gone.

“How cute the bubble is! Ahh, so soothing and calming.” Then after a while Hyoyeon dozed off.

She rouses from a light sleep when she felt gentle pressure on her back.

“Huh? Wha-what happened?” she asked a lady.

“Hi! I’m Anya, a masseuse. You dozed off from the Jacuzzi room. I’m sorry for not waking you up.” She explained.

“Really? It’s okay. I didn’t expect that I will fall asleep, how embarrassing.”

“No need to worry. I’ll continue your massage.”

 

After 30 minutes.

 

“You’re done. I hope you’ve enjoyed and had been relaxed. Here miss, put on this robe.” Anya said.

“Yes, of course. I’ve never felt this relaxed before. You’re good! Thank you very much.” Hyoyeon praised the masseuse.

Anya smiled. Then she guided Hyoyeon to a new room which was a room for outfits.

“Please enter the room and wait for Miss Sooyoung.” Then Anya left.

Hyoyeon silently entered the room. Then a tall and slim lady who looked like a model approaches her.

Photobucket

“Hello Miss Hyoyeon! My name is Sooyoung. Miss Jessica already told me about you.”

Hyoyeon did the same manner. “Hello! Uwah! You look like a model.” She couldn’t restrain herself from noticing.

Sooyoung smiled. “I have prepared the dresses for you to pick. If you could follow me please, this way.” She pointed were is she taking her.

When they got at a room full of different garments. From left to right there were gowns, party dresses and some costumes and at the far center, a vast mirror. Hyoyeon immediately went to the left side of the rack and scanned some of the dresses when a wedding dress caught her attention.

“It’s so pretty.”

Sooyoung come up to to her and said, “Yes, indeed. Would you like to try this on?”

Hyoyeon looked at her and refused humbly, “No, its okay. Maybe some other time.” Then she smiled. ‘When will it be?’ she thought.

Sooyoung smiled as well and said, “Okay if that’s what you wish. Would you like to see the dresses I picked for you?”

“Yes please.” Hyoyeon agreed.

“If you’d excuse me.”

Hyoyeon roamed around the room to see the other clothes, and saw some of the prominent brands like Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood and Monique Lhuilier. She felt chills and immediately put the clothes back on the rack with care.

“This is a big time boutique, no wonder they are so pretty.”

“Miss Hyoyeon here are the dresses.”

Hyoyeon slowly walked to Sooyoung while staring at the dresss. “Waahh, I’ve never seen a striking dress like this before. Are you sure I could try this on?” She wondered.

“Of course and once you picked an outfit, it is yours.”

“Really? Can I try them on now?”

Sooyoung laughed. “Yes, this way please.” She show her the way to the fitting room.

She first fitted the pink dress with a large bow at the chest area. Then she gone outside to where the mirror is.

Photobucket

“This is cute! But it looks like I’m going to a prom, Miss Sooyoung what do you think?”

“Yes I agree, but perhaps you can wear this on a different occasion? An engagement party is a good example.” Sooyoung’s eyes teasing her.

Hyoyeon smiled sweetly while facing the mirror and imagining the engagement party. “I wish it to happen.” Clasping her hands with eyes twinkling.

“Miss Hyoyeon?” Sooyoung ended her daydreaming.

“Wh-whah-t did you say?”

Sooyoung cackled. “Would you like to try the second dress now?”

“Yes, I’ll go get change now. Aigoo, so embarrassing.” she blushed.

Hyoyeon immediately changed into the white strapless dress with hand sew crystal embellishments at the abdomen area.

Photobucket

Then she slowly went to the mirror, staring at herself and the dress. She felt that this is the right dress for her, then she faced Sooyoung. “What do you think?” with a nervous voice.

Sooyoung stared at Hyoyeon, couldn’t believe what a dress can make. “You looked absolutely gorgeous, and yes this is the right dress for you.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes twinkled. “I think so too.”

“But a dress should be matched with the right pair of shoes and I got the right pair for you, wait a minute.” She went to a different room and when she got back she is holding a pair of black open toed stiletto.

“This should complete your outfit.” She presented.

Photobucket

Hyoyeyeon nodded. She wore the shoes and stood in front of the mirror, the sight is so pleasing. Hyoyeon held the hands of Sooyoung and said, “Thank you so much.”

“It’s my pleasure.” Sooyoung said with much honesty.

 


 

 

In the mean time Eunhyuk is also preparing for the date. He went to a well-known men’s clothing line.

“Good afternoon sir, how may I help you?” a gay guy in suit approached him when suddenly the guy recognized him. “Mr. Onyx, how lovely of you to visit our humble store.”

“Good aftie also, I’m looking for a suit for my date tonight.” While browsing on some of the suits on the rack.

“May I know where it will be, so I can choose the appropriate attire for the place.”

“A dinner on a yacht, we’ll be cruising by the bay.”

“Oh! That’s fabulous! Sit and wait here if you may. I’ll be right back.”

 

After a short while….

 

“Here you go Onyx dear. I think this should do the trick.” The guy was holding a white suit and pants with a midnight blue polo.

Photobucket

“That seems nice, can I fit that?”

“Of course Mr. Onyx, this way to the fitting room.”

But before he could enter the room, his mobile phone rang and he answered it. “Yes? It’s me. Uh-huh, I need a bouquet of tulips and daisy’s. A bunch of different flowers, you know what to do with them right? Okay, that’s good and oh! Some fresh Rose petals on the flooring. That would be all, thank you.” After the call he changed his clothes.

When he got out and checked himself. “Yes, I think this should do. How about a pair of leather shoes?” he asked the sales guy.

“Yes, here it is.”

Photobucket

Eunhyuk wore it and felt satisfied. “I like it! How much for these clothes and shoes?”

“That’s 5,600 dollars.”

“Here. Keep the change and thank you for your service.” Onyx handed out 6,000 dollars.

“Thank you. It’s my pleasure serving you. Have a nice date.” The guy bowed at him. Then Onyx left the shop.

‘I think I should get my hair done’ he thought.

 

Photobucket

 


 

Back at the Jessica’s boutique

 

“This is Sunny, our cutest nail art designer.” Sooyoung said.

Photobucket

“Hi! I’m going to make your nails elegant!” bubbly Sunny said.

“Yes, please take care of me.” Hyoyeon bowed.

“Let’s go!” and they went to the nail art room.

 

“I think a simple French tip with some crystals will do.” Sunny suggested.

“What makes my nail look good is okay with me.” Hyoyeon flashed her friendly smile.

“That’s my girl! Now let’s begin!”

They start on a hand spa and manicure. And then Sunny started to put base coat, applied the white nail polish on the tips of Hyoyeon’s nails and applied the top coat and to top it off, Sunny placed some small crystals.

“It’s done!” Sunny said after finishing the last nail.

“Wow! How did you do it? It’s so elegant!” Hyoyeon is stunned.

“Ow! That’s nothing! It is my expertise. You’re done so I’m gonna take you to Tiffany, she’ll do your hair and makeup.” Sunny stood up and stretched her hand. “Nice to meet you!”

“Me too. Thank you!” Hyo smiled.

 

Sunny escorted her to where the Makeup room is.

“Hi Tiff!” Sunny greeted the girl.

“Hello! Cutie!” and the girl smiled. She has a nice eye smile.

Photobucket

“This is Hyoyeon, Miss Jessica already told you about her right?”

Hyoyeon bowed, Tiffany did the same manner.

“How are yah? I’m Tiffany.” Then she looked at her closely and said. “You have a nice skin, pink & coral highlights on the eyes, peach blush on and old rose shade of lipstick to complete the soft and sweet look. And for the hair big curls and I’ll just put it in a loose bun at the back. What can you say?”

“I’ll leave it to you Miss Tiffany.”

“As for me, I’m gotta go now, ta-ta Miss Hyoyeon, Tiff!” Sunny excused herself.

“Bye!” Tiffany said.

“Thanks!” Hyoyon said.

“So, please sit here but I’m going to cover the mirror in front of you. Let us not ruin the element of surprise.” Tiffany suggested.

“It’s all cool with me.” Hyoyeon agrees.

“Oki doki! Let’s start!”

 

Tiffany applied the mineral foundation using a hypoallergenic sponge all over Hyo’s face and upper neck. Then she dipped the big brush on the mineral powder and patted gently on Hyoyeon’s face.

Next, Tiffany carefully applied the eye shadows in pink and coral shade after that she highlight the eye with a black liner and finishes it up with the waterproof mascara.

The last step, Tiffany softly applied the peach blush with a blush brush on Hyoyeon’s plump cheeks and then the old rose matte lipstick.

“Done! Now I’m going to do your hair.’ Tiffany curled up Hyoyeon’s hair and made it into a loose bun.

“My masterpiece! I’m not gonna lie, you definitely look good!”Then she gave Hyo a thumb up sign. “Just wait here, I’m going to call Miss Sica and the others.”

Hyoyeon smiled and clutch her hands on her lap. ‘I wonder how I look.’ She asks herself.

 

“Miss Hyoyeon come here please and stand here.” Jessica asked as she was pointing Hyoyeon where to position. She was standing in front of a mirror which was covered with silk fabric.

Hyoyeon followed what Sica instructed.

“Are you ready?”

All the girls surround Hyoyeon and anticipates what will be her reaction.

Hyoyeon slowly nodded and held her breath. At that cue the girls unveiled the mirror.

Shock was the initial reaction written on her face.

“I-is this..th-that girl is me?” Hyoyeon ask them.

“Yes, this is the real you.” Sooyoung said.

“You’re indescribable Miss Hyoyeon.” Yoona stared at her with wonder.

“We just enhanced your natural beauty.” Tiffany explained.

“Yep! Were not lying you look jjang!” Sunny is full of excitement.

 

Their praises made Hyoyeon teary eyed.

“Ooppps, don’t dare to cry!” Yoona joked.

Hyoyeon giggled and she look up to prevent her tears from falling. Tiffany wiped Hyo’s tears with tissue.

“I’m so speechless, you guys are the greatest!”

“Yes we are!” Sunny joked too.

Laughter filled the air.

“Before I forgot, this is a set of jewelry Onyx told me to give it to you.” Jessica opened a medium sized box and revealed a set of earrings, necklace with a star pendant and a bracelet.

“You should wear this.” Yoona recommended.

Tiffany helped to put on the necklace and sunny on the bracelet.

“I guess the ring is coming up.” Sooyoung winked.

Hyoyeon beamed her grin.

 

A limousine parked in front of the boutique.

“I think it’s your limo Miss Hyoyeon.” Yoona said.

They all went near the door to see who it is, afterwards a man in a uniform got out of the limo and greeted them, “Good afternoon, I’m Doojoon the chauffer. Is Miss Hyoyeon ready?”

“Yes, she is. Wait for a sec, I’ll call her.” Jessica said.

“Wow! A limo and a chauffer! You’re so lucky Miss Hyoyeon!” jealous Sunny said.

“Miss Hyoyeon are you ready?” Tiifany.

“Yes, I think so. What cha think? And please you all can call me Hyoyeon, just Hyoyeon. From now on I want you all to be my friends. You’ll never know how grateful to be here and to be assisted by you guys. From my heart thank you.” Hyoyeon’s emotional remark.

One by one the girls come up to her.

“Onyx is our friend and so are you.” Jessica embraced her.

“Please invite us on your wedding day.” Tiffany hugged her and they both chuckled.

“Let’s do this again sometime.” Yoona cuddled her.

“You bet!” Hyoyeon approved.

“I’ll miss you! Don’t forget about us okay?” Sunny squeezed her like a Teddy bear.

“How could I? this is one of the most important moment of y life.” She held Sunny’s hands.

“Enjoy your date. He’s definitely blessed having you.” Sooyoung hugged her as well.

“I’m sure he is!” Hyoyeon joked. “Before we all cry a river, I’ll better be going now. Bye!” then she bid goodbye.

 

When she went outside, Doojoon greeted her, “Good afternoon Miss Hyoyeon.” Then he stopped for a second or two because of how striking is the girl in front of him. ‘Omo, I’ve never seen a girl who looked so innocent and y at the same time. Mr. Onyx is so lucky.’ He kept the words to himself.

Hyoyeon bowed to him and said, “Good afternoon too, thank you for picking me up.” She smiled.

“No worries Miss, just doing my job.” Doojon smiled as well. Then he opened the door for her.

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asked when they are off the road.

“To the bay miss. It may take a while.”

“Oh..Drive safe okay?” she smiled.

“Roger that!” ‘She is not only gorgeous she has a kind heart too. I wish I can meet a girl like her too’. Doojoon thought.

 

“Here we are.” Doojoon said after a 30 minute drive.

“Were already here?”

“Yes. I’ll open the door for you.” He got off the limo and opened the door for her.

“What a nice sunset!”

“You’re right. Can I be honest?” he asked.

“Sure. What is it?”

“You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” He sincerely said.

“Huh?” she looked at him and blushed. “Thank you.”

“But I know you belong to somebody else, I just..want you to know in case I will not see you again.”

“I don’t know what to say. But thanks for being honest.”

“Now, let me take you to your prince.” Doojoon started to smile again.

“If you may.” Hyo agreed.

 

Doojoon held Hyoyeon’s elbow and right hand, and escorted her to the yacht.

“Here it is. You may go on board now. Bye and take care.” Doojoon’s farewell.

“Thanks so much! Take care also.” Her charming smile appeared.

Hyoyeon went up the stairs of the yacht and seen an overwhelming sight.

Photobucket

 


 

 

 

 

I finished chapter 13 at last!

Because I might not update for weeks..recently I noticed that my chapters are getting longer and longer..hehe..but I hope you won't get tired of reading it..

I still cannot upload pics for this chappie..but i will do it some other time..I promise..

I ended up inserting Doojoon (i didn't plan it) even though he is only a chauffer..and at the same time inserted a moment for Hyo and Doojoon..hehehe..hope you like it!

Please continue to support my fanfic..comments and questions are encouraged..hee-hee..

Thanks again! muwah! muwah!