Chapter 1: Pinky Swear..

At 7 I fell in love..

 

At 7 I fell in love..

It was right after school year 1996,,first day of vacation..when I first saw him..the boy I didn’t thought could turn my dull childhood into full of life..

And his name is Eunhyuk..

 

It was a sunny Saturday morning; I help my mother on gardening on our mini front yard garden. I’m doing some digging when I heard a vehicle stopped in front of our house,, so I rushed in front of the rails of the gate to see who it was and thought,

             “Oh a truck! Were gonna have new neighbors!” I shout on my mind. I was very eager to see the person who’s going to live there and I’m hoping that I could be friends with their child, if there’s any.

The driver got off from the truck & and I also saw 2 men got down from it. A little later I saw a man wearing polo shirt, a pair of shorts and sandals and a woman on a floral dress entered the house.

You know how curious a child is, so I turned around to see if my mom is around because I wanted to go outside to further investigate. I was relieved that my mom is nowhere to be found. I said, “hehe” in my mind. Then at a snail's pace I walk towards our small gate while looking left and right opened the gate & went at the other part of the street.

I saw the truck and said,

           ”Waaaahh, they have so many things!” It was then I noticed that a Toyota Vios is parked right behind the truck. So I walked at the said car then I stopped in front of the back seat, I tiptoed & leaned over the heavily tinted window just then the window slowly goes down I was so shocked so obvious that my mouth was wide-open and my small eyes got bigger.

           “That’s what you get for being so nosy.” I said to myself

Then I saw a boy frowning on me, when I snapped out of my shocked moment I start to smile at him awkwardly; sadly, I haven’t regained all of my confidence at that time because of the embarrassment so I just said,

            ”Hi! I’m Hyoyeon what’s your name?”

The boy just stares at me at didn’t say a word his expression was like >:(. He’s going to go out of the car so I stepped back. He walked past me but suddenly a German Shepherd from the old man’s house appeared so he stood there frozen I can see that he’s trembling obviously he’s scared. He tried to step back but the dog barked a few times that makes him even more scared. Then I realized I cannot just stand there too I got to help out. So I ran in front of him while spreading my arms.

            “Rocky don’t!” Luckily I know the dog.

            Just then the dog wagged his tail telling that he knows me.

Photobucket

            “Don’t do that again because he’s my friend ok?” I started to pat his head then I heard whistles from his owner, so Rocky immediately run towards his owner. I turned around and asked to see if he’s okay.

            “Are you okay?”

            “Yeah, thanks I’m Eunhyuk by the way. I’m so sorry for acting rude and all.” and started to smile.

            My heart skipped a beat; Eunhyuk’s smile was so bright. It was the brightest smile I ever seen. And because of that I can’t help but to smile as well.

            “No, it’s okay”

            “Honestly, I don’t want to move here because of I have so many friends at my old house.”

            “I see, that’s why you’re not in the mood. If it’s okay with you, I can be your friend maybe we can be best of friends.” You could imagine me smiling up to my ears.

            “Well, yeah sure” he responded. Hearing that respond I instantly held his right hand got his pinky finger locked onto mine.

            “Now let’s sealed it with a pinky promise” I cannot help but to smile, you don’t know how happy I was back then.

            It all started on that precious day…          

Photobucket

 

 

 

please do write comments..

whether it's positive or negative..i'll take it positively..crying

I need some critiques to know how am i doing..

still writing chapter 2..it's a bit long..hehe..

take care y'all..!!!