The real Chapter 14 or 15: It's a date! Part 3

At 7 I fell in love..

 

Doojoon held Hyoyeon’s elbow and right hand, and escorted her to the yacht.

“Here it is. You may go on board now. Bye and take care.” Doojoon’s farewell.

“Thanks so much! Take care also.” Her charming smile appeared.

Hyoyeon went up the stairs of the yacht and seen an overwhelming sight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

‘There she was,,the girl I’ve been waiting for..she’s finally here..standing in front of me..

She looked so gorgeous..

breathtaking rather..

the girl I have been longing for so long..

the girl who I can be myself without thinking I’m a famous person..

whom I can give up anything..everything I have just to be with her..

I don’t want to let her go..

I want to be with her forever..

I smiled at her tenderly..hoping my smile can reach her heart what I’m trying to say..’

I stretched my arm encouraging her to hold my hand.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

As soon as I reached the top of the yacht..I was so captivated not only by Eunhyuk but by the fact of what he would do for me..to please me..then I thought he do not need to do that..

I was just staring at Eunhyuk’s charming smile,,and realized that many years has passed and glad that my feelings didn’t changed..still..

I wanted him..

Being with him..

Looking at him..

Loving him..not a care in the world..

Now were standing in front of each other..

It’s now..

It’s real..

And I know this will be forever..

Eunhyuk reached his hand to me saying ‘hold my hand’...i didn’t think twice,,and extended my left hand..

‘My heart beats only for you..’

 

 Eunhyuk first broke the silence. “You looked..so lovely..” as he was giving a bouquet of tulips and daisy’s to Hyoyeon.

“Thanks! You too by the way..you looked different..”

“Yeah, I know I’m the best looking guy you’ll ever see.”

 “Yes, you are indeed.”

 

 Hyoyeon’s POV

 

            Then Eunhyuk guided me to where I will seat and then sat in front of me. Between us is a round table with a complete set of table wares, wine, candles and some rose petals it made the mood so romantic.

He held my hand, we couldn’t stop staring and smiling.

 “This is the first date I went on.” I confessed.

“Really?” he was kind of amused. “Well, that’s good to know, it only means you didn’t like anybody including Junho.”

            “No we didn’t, although he was a nice friend to me. Besides it’s you who I wanted to be with.” It was so late to take it back, I was so shocked I said it without hesitation. I felt my cheeks are roasting.

            Eunhyuk let go of my hand, placed it on my face while his thumb caressing my left cheek. All of a sudden he got up and kissed me softly on my lips and smiled.

            “Let’s eat.”

            I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mean time at Kim’s household

 

“It’s 7pm already, 5 hours to go.” Said Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim hit his husband’s arm. “Let them be, they’re both adults and I believe in Eunhyuk’s promise.”

 “I can’t help it, this is the first time Hyoyeon went on a date.”

“Yes I know, so let’s just be supportive .” with an understanding tone.

Junsu got out of his room. “Mom, what’s for dinner?” he asked.

“Beef steak and stir fried veggies.”

“Ew, I don’t like veggies!”

“Now, now Junsu. We should eat whatever’s on the table and be thankful because..” Mr. Kim didn’t finish what he will say because Junsu interrupted it.

“…some people don’t have food on their table..yes, I know dad.” Junsu pouted.

“I’m glad you know.” His dad grinned.

‘How couldn’t I? you always say that so I already memorized it’. Was running on Junsu’s head.

“Okay let’s eat! Dinner is served.” Mrs. Kim called them.

As soon as they sat on the dinner table. Junsu said, “I wonder how is noona?”

“I’m sure she’s having the best date of her life.” His mother answered.

Mr. Kim suddenly started to cry. “Hu-hu-hu my baby’s all grown up.”

“Aw dear, you knew that someday you’ll have to give your baby away.” Mrs. Kim tried to console her hubby.

“Yes, I know..it’s just I think I’m not ready yet.” Wiping his tears.

“Don’t worry dad if noona will get married, I’m still here.” Junsu said.

“Thank you son, come here.”

Junsu stood up and embraced his dad and Mrs. Kim joined them as well.

 

Back on the Yacht

 

“You liked the food?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yup, it’s delectable!”

 He smiled..then all of a sudden a violinist appeared started playing the tune of “More than you’ll ever know”.

“Do you want to dance?” he asked.

            Hyoyeon nodded as she took Eunhyuk’s hand. She lay her arms around Eunhyuk’s neck while Eunhyuk wrapped his around his around Hyoyeon’s curvy waist.

            Take my hand..

                 We'll walk awhile, we'll talk awhile..

                        Feel my love..

                            Always there beside you..

                                 Be the one..

                                       I know you'll tell me everything..

                                            You are the one..

                                                 I cherish more than anything..

 

As they swing softly to the music, staring eye to eye with tenderness not minding anything..

 

               I love you more than you'll ever know..

                     I love you more than you'll ever see..

                           More than my heart could ever show..

                                 I love you more than you'll ever know..

 

There was so much love in the air. Even the Violinist couldn’t help to smile with these to love birds..

 

                 Think of me..

                       And know that I'll believe in you..

                             There'll always be..

                                    This precious time together..

                                           With every tear..

                                                   A love so strong..

                                                         No words could ever say..

                                                                A love to last forever..

 

After the song, the violinist exited but still Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon danced without any music.

They held each other close with so much feeling inside of them.

“Is this all real? Thank you for coming back for me..” and tears started to fall from Hyoyeon’s face.

“Yes it is real. I promised right? And thank you for holding on..” he squeezed Hyoyeon tighter.

They maintained their position for a while then finally Eunhyuk released her from the hug, wiped her tears, kissed her on her nose and they both sweetly smiled..

 

Meanwhile..

 

            Junho in his room, thinking about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s date. He got up and went outside and stared at the night sky.

            “I know you’ll be happy from now on, I just had to let you go cause I know that he is the one you love. I’ll pray for you both, as for me I know someone out there is the right one for me.”

 

At Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri’s apartment

 

            “I’m so jealous of Hyo. Why is she so lucky!” Yuri murmured.

            “Because she’s kind, patient and humble.” Seohyun simply said.

            “What? Are you telling me I’m not like that?!” Yuri hissed.

            “Exactly what was on my mind.” Seohyun stick her tongue out.

            “Hmp!”

            “Don’t worry Yuri were still young and we can still find our own prince too.” Yuri looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

            “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Yuri agreed.

            “So let’s celebrate for our dear friend and to our future prince!” Taeyeon cheered and she took out 4 bootles of soju from a plastic bag.

            ‘Uh-oh.’ Seohyun silently resist.

            “What? You’re not going to refuse us aren’t ya?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun.

            “Taeyeon’s right don’t be a killjoy.” Yuri said.

            “I don’t have any choice do I?” Seohyun surrendered.

            They laughed and drink throughout the night..

 

At the boutique..

 

            “Aww, so tired.” It was Sooyoung massaging her shoulder.

            “I totally agree.” Yoona agreed.

            “You girls want to go out and have a good time? You all did a good job!” Sica invited their employees.

            “Really? You’re going to treat us Miss Sica?” Sunny hoped.

            “Of course NOT! We’ll have to chip in.” Sica  disagreed.

            “Yes let’s do that. It’s unfair if Miss Jessica will treat us. Have shame!” Tiffany winked at Jessica. They both silently giggled.

            “Fine! Fine! We have no choice, by the way I’m so glad with the outcome of Miss Hyo- I mean Hyoyeon.” Sooyoung changed the topic.

            “Yeah, me too! She is so BE-AU-TI-FUL!” Sunny agreed.

            “Plus she’s kind and friendly!” Yoona observed Hyo’s attitude.

            “I wish for them to be happy forever they suit each other.” Tiffany wished.

            “Yeah! Let’s celebrate and toast for them!” Sica said as they started to close the Boutique.

 

Yacht..

 

            The yacht started to move along the bay.

           

            Eunhyuk’s POV

            “There something I would like you to see and I hope you like it. Come.” I lightly pulled Hyo and lead her up to the roof of the yacht.

 

            On the rooftop.

            Lying there is a blanket, sparkling wine and a basket full of fruits with the likes of grapes, strawberries and sliced apple with a bowl of melted chocolate.

            “Come, sit down.” I said.

            Hyoyeon sat down, “This is so romantic Eunhyuk.”

            I smiled. “This is nothing compared to what I want to do more for you.”

            “You don’t need to, being with you, knowing that you’ll stay and just by loving me is enough.” Hyoyeon touched my cheek with such loving eyes.

            “Well, we still have forever to prove it.”

            “Yeah, you’re so right. The word Forever, I like it.”

            “By the way I’m sorry.”

            “Huh? For what?”

            “For not being with you wh--..” before I could finish she place her index finger on my lips.

            “Shhh..don’t say that. What happened to us is not that important anymore. It will always be a thing in the past but NOW is more important, so let’s start to cherish moments like this. What do you think? Hmmm?”

            “I would love to do that.”

            Hyoyeon looked up in the sky. “God, thank you for bringing Eunhyuk back to me.”

            “She’s right God, I thank you also for giving me a second chance in life and in love. I owe all of this to you.”

            Hyoyeon looked into my eyes and held my hand, I thought she wanted to say something but nothing came out of instead her tears came out.

            “Hey stop crying. I’m beginning to think that you’re not happy right now.” As I was wiping her tears again.

            She laughed. “I’m so happy really. It’s just that I’m so overwhelmed with everything especially today.”

            “I understand.” I picked a piece of strawberry and dipped it in the melted chocolate. “Say ahh. Open your mouth baby.”

            Hyoyeon giggled. “Ahhhh.” She chewed the strawberry. “It’s yummy! Here try it too.” She did the same to Eunhyuk.

            “Uhmmm. So Sweet!”

            “Are you cold?” I asked.

            “Na-ah, it’s kinda warm.”

            Then out of the blue, fireworks started to filled up the sky.

 

            Photobucket

 

            BOOM!

            BOOM!

            Hyoyeon looked up, and held her breath. “Oh! Fireworks! Waahhh, so cool!

 

            Photobucket

 

            It was an amazing sight, colorful and moving.

            “Look Hyuk! That one it looks like a flower!” hyoyeon excitedly pointed on the purple, red and yellow fireworks. “I never imagined that being this close seeing fireworks is more AMAZING!” while looking between Hyuk and the fireworks.

 

            Photobucket

 

The fireworks display is amazing indeed the way they sparkle up the sky reflects in Hyoyeon’s eyes.

            Me? I’m just enjoying myself looking at Hyoyeon’s priceless reactions. It’s EPIC.

            Why?

            Right now she looked like a 7 year old Hyoyeon.

            Couldn’t help but to smile and laugh at her reactions, there was this facial expression of her that turned her y lips into a perfect oval shape while her eyes in a perfect circle. And whenever she smiles she smiled up to her ears like a clown and her eyes like an inverted crescent moon. These reactions do not lie..she’s having a good time..Thankfully..

            I got to give myself a pat on the back for doing a job well done. From the place to the food, from the flowers to the fireworks. I sighed out of joy, it’s all worth it.

            And we both stared at the sky.

 

            Actually I have one gift left and that is located on my left side pocket but suddenly my phone alarmed.

 ‘It’s 10:30 already, sheesh..anyway I always have every day, i’ll do it next time. Right now I gotta get her home, I promised Mr. Kim.’

 

And the fireworks ended,

“Did you enjoy our date?”

“Of course it was the best!” Hyo winked and gave a thumb up sign.

“But as much as I wanted this day to not end I’ve gotta get you home by 12.” I explained.

“Awww, I did really enjoy all of it, especially with you. And I do understand. Thanks again.”

I smiled. “Okay.” Then I called Captain Choi, who was the one controlling the yacht. “Mr. Choi, can you get us to the bay side.” I turned to Hyo and held her hands. “Let’s do this again.” ‘Cause I have a proposal to make.’

“All right.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A little while we reached the bay side.

Eunhyuk’s car is at the parking area. He opened the passenger’s door for Hyoyeon while he sat on the driver’s seat.

“How are your parents? Did they know you’re here?”

“They’re fine and yes, they know, they knew the whole thing actually and they’re so ecstatic about us.” Eunhyuk beaming his smile.

Hyoyeon blushed. “I’m glad.”

They talked a lot about their life before,what we missed about each other. First embarrassing moment, their circle of friends, etc.

 

Until they arrived in front of Hyoyeon’s house.

“Here we are.” Hyoyeon was about to get out of the car when Eunhyuk pulled her wrist, she looked at him. He kissed her passionately, lucky for Eunhyuk she responded.

She moved her hands on his chest all through up his nape and cling there while Eunhyuk pulled her closer, chest to chest. They couldn’t get enough of each other until his phone alarmed again.

They both stopped and both are huffing, trying to catch their breaths they looked at each other and smiled. Eunhyuk glance at his phone, it said. ’11:55Pm. He opened the door and opened the passenger door.

“I’ll walk you the gate.”

In front of the gate.

“Thanks again, no words could express how happy I am.”

“Me too. I love you Hyo my baby.”

“I love you so much Hyuk.” She embraced Hyuk and released right away.

“Before you forgt.” He handed Hyo the bouquet.

She smiled and opened the gate. “Goodnight.” She gave him a flying kiss.

“Good night.” Eunhyuk turned the other way and walked in front of his house and stopped. Slid his left hand to his left pocket to get a small box. He opened it and stared at the ring which was meant for Hyoyeon.

He sighed. “I still have everyday to propose, don’t worry.” He cheered himself up.

 

Flight 9612 to Korea has arrived.

 

            An appealing woman walked inside the airport wearing a body hugging outfit revealing her curves. She’s also wearing stilettos and sunglasses, hoping someone will not recognize her.

            Outside the airport

            “Taxi!” she called, a taxi pulled up the side of the road.

            “Where to?” the driver pulled up and rolled down the window.

            “To the nearest 5 star hotel.”

            “Okay.”

           

            “Welcome to Seoul Miss.” He greeted her after she got in the car. “By the way you looked like a goddess.”

            She smirked. “I know. And I’m here take back what was mine..Onyx.”

            The driver just looked at her in the rearview mirror. ‘She is a beauty all right, but she is one crazy .’

 

 

dan-dan-dan-dan..

Gyuri has arrived in Seoul..

Yey! 2 chaps to go! but i'm still planning on what's going to happen though..

Haaayyy,,so tired..hope you like their date.. I know,, I know the date is short compared to the preparations..hehehe..sowee..peace!

please comment or vote..i'll be grateful!!!

Thanks you so much!!!! Love yah guys!! muuuwaahhh!