Chapter 5: The more you hate..the more you love..

At 7 I fell in love..

A fine Saturday morning 7:00 AM

 

            I moaned, “It’s already morning.” Notice something from ear, earphones. My MP3’s battery has been drained, because it’s playing the whole night. Then I remembered what happened and it’s giving me a headache.

            “Okay, let’s try to forget that thought. It’s a very, very bad nightmare.” And I went straight to my bathroom, took a warm bath wore this dress.

Photobucket

 

            While eating breakfast with mom & Junsu (cause dad has to work). I’m staring at the cake when mom spoke.

Photobucket

            “Our new neighbor is so kind; he gave us this chocolate caramel cake baked by him. It’s your favorite Hyoyeon” Mom praises him. “He said that it’s a peace offering. Did he do something to you?” mom added.

 

‘Well, all I know is that he’s a erted monkey who belongs to the jungle.’ That’s what I wanted to say but instead of replying I just sipped my coffee.

 

“Wow it looks yummy!” Junsu sliced a piece of cake. “And it tastes so good!”

I gulped, ’Even it’s my favorite I won’t eat it, especially coming from him. But it looks so scrumptious’. I thought.

 

Every Saturday, I’m in charged of cleaning our house and taking care of the garden.

After tidying our living room, I decided to go outside put on the gloves and started to water my precious daisies. Following that, I kneeled in front of my roses & started digging soil to enable the roots to breathe. As I was reaching for the sprayer which contains insecticide, I heard an unexpected shout from someone.

 

“Hey! I can see your ! It’s white and frilly!” yep you’ve guessed it alright, it’s HIM.

I harshly turned my head & found that ert watching on his 2nd floor balcony. Laughing so hard. I looked at my behind if it really shows but it’s perfectly covered. On my thought:

“Why does he knows I’m wearing lacey undies?” Then I stood up facing him, pointing my hand tool towards him.

“Why you ! How did y—“  can’t continue to say what I’m about to say cause it will only conclude that I am wearing those. To my anger I marched in inside our house, didn’t finish my errands.

 

 

~~Onyx’s POV~~

 

I was only teasing her. I didn’t see anything! I swear! Well, the truth is I was hoping to see something :P Oh boy! Laughed my off seeing her irritated expression. If those looks could kill, I already fell from this balcony. I decided to go back inside the house still enjoying what happened.

 

Saturday afternoon at 3:00

 

~~Junho’s POV~~

 

I’m going to Hyoyeon’s house, I’ve invited her to go out to watch movie or something coz she’s been working so hard these days. I rang their doorbell and knocked on the gate.

“Hello? Anybody home?” I repeated a few more times; all of a sudden a man approached me.

“Hey! Hi there buddy? Who are you looking for?” the man.

“Oh! I’m looking for Hyoyeon” I swear I have seen this guy before.

“Oh Hyoyeon? Did you know that she has a dead nail on her toe?”

“Uh no, but who are you?”

“Ah sorry, how rude of me I forgot to mention I’m onyx.”

“What?! I-I’m J-Junho. You’re that Onyx singer, am I right?” I’m not much of a fan but he is a huge celebrity. I bent down making a few bow out of respect. He stopped me.

“So what are you doing here?” he continued.

“I asked her to go out, you know I like this girl coz she’s so pure & innocent."

 

~~Onyx’s POV~~

 

That stunned me; oh no you can’t go out with her!!! I scream at the top of my mind.

“Pure? Innocent?” I scoffed.

“You still don’t know her, she has a tattoo on her upper right arm and she drinks like a pro.” All lies.

“Really? Are you sure of this?” Junho still doubts.

“Yes, Of course I’m sure! Actually she’s is my smoking buddy every night.” I lie once more. “So if I were you, I wouldn’t date that kind of chick.” I can see him backing off & a little disgusted.

“One more thing, she defeated 10 men on her high school days. Man she’s tough!” The final blow. I feel really bad for Hyoyeon, but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

“I didn’t know she has done that. I better ge-get going, Tell h-her I just came here to say I’m sorry I can’t go out be-because I’m sick.” Junho stuttered as he walked backwards. “Nice meeting you.”

“Wait! Don’t you want my autograph?”

“Maybe next time!” then he’s gone. Mission accomplished, I am laughing when Hyoyeon opened the gate.

“I thought Junho was here.”

“Yes, he is but he went home and I’m here to tell you he’s sorry he couldn’t go out coz he’s sick.” Can’t help laughing.

“Then why are you laughing?” there are doubts on her face.

I said the thing’s I’ve said to Junho, all of them.

“You did what?! You’re not only a ert you’re also a dreadful person! Ugh! I hate you! I hate you to death!” then she banged the gate.

“Well, the more you hate the more you love!” I giggled. She makes my day complete. :)

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! thanks for the comments..

I'm half way through the ending..please keep supporting me..

That's it for now..

Take care! God bless!