Chapter 3: Going Home..

At 7 I fell in love..

~~~Eunhyuk’s POV~~~

           

            “Sir, please put on your seatbelts, we’re taking off” a stewardess reminded me who was sitting on first class. But it looks like the stewardess recognized me so she gave me a flirtatious smile. But I ignored her as I buckled up. So the stewardess walks away with an irritated expression.

 

The Plane took off, it is bound for Korea.

 

            I sighed as I get a piece of paper from the inner pocket of my leather jacket and read what is written on it. How many times have I read this? Oh I forgot already but I must say I don’t get tired of reading it. All I know is this is one of my most loved treasures that I should keep for the rest of my life or till I see her. My sweet Hyoyeon, I can’t forget the day I received this.

 

Flashback

 

Last week of March 1997, a week before my birthday. When I received this letter from her mother who came from the province. Every two weeks Mrs. Kim comes home to take care of their home and her husband.

            “It’s from Hyoyeon.” She said with a smile.

            I took it from her hand, and said thank you with a bow. Then she said goodbye because she has so many thing to do at their home.

            Right then & there I opened the envelope and smelled the scented stationary Hyoyeon used. She greeted me a Happy Birthday and was sorry for being able to be here, she wishes me well and if I am taking care of myself. At the back of my mind I wish she was here with me always, but all I can do is wait and pray for her.

Guess what I received from Hyoyeon, a lyrics of a song that she made by herself, she knows I wanted to be a singer someday & maybe someday I’ll be able to sing this song for her. By the way its title is Angel of Mine. I love it because I know it is written for me and only me.

“I missing her more” I sighed.

But we always keep in touch through letters and Mrs. Kim as the mailman; she knows how much we value our friendship.

“I will sing this song for you, Hyoyeon. Just wait.” I whispered.

 

Present day

 

            “Sir we have arrived. Welcome to Korea.” As the stewardess tapping my shoulders lightly.

            “Oh yes, thanks.” I looked to the window on my right. And saw that we already landed. I stood up and stretched my arms and waits for a little while for all the passengers to board out the plane. Suddenly my phone rang. It’s my manager Leeteuk.

            “Hello”

            “Onyx? Have you arrived?”

            “Uh-huh, just waiting for all the passengers to come out the plane.”

            “Is that so? Well, I’ll just wait for you then.”

            “Okay, wait for me. I’ll be out in a bit.” I hung up my handphone.

            “I’m glad I’m finally home.” I sighed

           

~~Hyoyeon’s POV~~

 

          “I wonder if the plane has landed?” my mom asked.

          “Yeah, I thinks so, Oh wait! I can see dad. Dad! Dad we’re here” I extend my arms high so my dad could see us. Junsu did the same thing. And thank God he saw us and hurriedly rushed to our side.

          “Oh Pop we missed you” I hugged him.

          “Yeah Pop we missed you, did you buy chocolates?” Little J added. My dad chuckled as he mess up with Junsu’s Hair do.

          “Hi dear, how’s the flight?” mom asked as he kissed him on his cheeks.

All of a sudden there were media surrounding the door were he came from.

 

     *Click*                                                  *Flash*

Photobucket

     *Click*                                                   *Flash*

Photobucket

           “Woah, who’s that?” Junsu said.

           “I don’t know and we shouldn’t care, let’s go.”

           “It’s Onyx!” someone shouted. Junsu didn’t waste his time and tried to go to the pool of paparazzi.

           “Junsu Let’s go. Dad just arrived and must be a little tired.”

           “Dad can I?”

           “Of course son, we’ll just wait on that bench.”

 

~~Onyx’s POV~~

 

            “Oh Leeteuk hyung, nice to see you.”

            “Yeah, it’s been weeks already. I’ve been very busy preparing everything for your concert and searching for your old house. By the way I’ve ordered some workers to fix and clean the house. So, it should be ready in about 2 days.”

            “Its okay, thanks so much. You’re such a big help.”

            “Nah, that’s nothing. You know I could find you a better place to live in. I’m curious why’d you prefer to live there?”

I just looked at him, like saying ‘I don’t wanna talk about it’ I opt to keep quiet, till now I haven’t said anything about my personal life especially my love life. If I say everything now there’s a chance the girl will get confused, I’m not even sure if the girl that I love is still waiting.

“Oh okay, Mr. Secretive Let’s face the reporters.”

*Flash*                                                         *click*

Photobucket

 

            “Onyx! Hey Onyx!” a boy squished himself from the paparazzi just to get through. He caught my attention.

            “Can I have your autograph?” handing me a white with flowers embroidered  handkerchief.

            “Yes of course, by the way nice hankie” I joked.

            “What’s your name?” I continued.

            “Hehe, I’m Junsu, it’s my sister’s hankie!” he answered smiling I could see his small eyes got smaller.

I froze a little hearing his name. I thought, there’s so many people named after Junsu for God's sake. It’s just a coincidence. After signing the handkerchief I handed it to him.

            “I’m going to your concert. Thanks a lot!”

            “Who’s with you?” me being curious.

            “With my sister, mom & dad.”

            “What’s her name?” I couldn’t help asking.

            “My sister’s name? It’s H-“

I didn’t hear the name because manager Leeteuk dragged me away and said,

            “We gotta get going; you have a press conference later.”

I just sighed, maybe she’s not the girl I’m looking for, and walked behind Manager Leeteuk. I’m a little tired and I need to rest even for a while.

 

 

~~Junsu’s POV~~

 

Why did he ask for noona’s name? Oh well, I think ‘tis nothing important as I walked away from the crowd.

           “I’m glad I got a chance to meet him up close! Wow!” feels like imma walk in the clouds.

           “Dad! Mom! Noona!” I called them while waving the hankie Onyx signed.

           “Are you happy now?” dad asked.

           “Super duper dad, thanks!”

           “Anything for you Little J”

I love my family so much, I whispered in my mind. As we walked hand in hand towards the exit.

Photobucket

 

 

 

Hope you like it..yes

The song I mentioned here (Angel of Mine), is not by Brandy..it's a song I have written 6 years ago..

I'll post it at one of the next chapters..

Please continue suppporting my fanfic..

Thanks a lot! God bless! heart