Chapter 12: It's a date! Part 1

At 7 I fell in love..

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

            I opened my eyes with a sweet smile plastered on my face. I couldn’t help it, I finally found my long lost love, my life..a new chapter of my life has been opened but as of now I have to go to school…

            I took a bath and got dressed and fixed my things for school and exited my room.

            “Good Morning everyone!” I greeted my family as they are about to start eating.

            “Oh! Hyoyeon seems like you’re blooming today and happy of course.” My mom said.

            “Yeah sweetie, I haven’t seen you being like that for a long time and I’m very much happy for you.” my dad.

            “Aw, thanks mum, thanks dad.” I kissed parent’s forehead before I sat down on my chair.

            “Hey noona when is the wedding?” Junsu asked.

I laughed. “What? We just got together and besides he hasn’t proposed to me yet.” I shyly answered.

            “Ha-ha-ha, noona blushed, anyway I’m so happy for you both.” Junsu stood up and hugged me from behind. My mum and dad saw his gesture so they stood up as well and hugged us.

            I got teary eyed because of this delightful moment, I never imagined that my family will be like this supportive and at the same time happy.

           “Power hug!” little J.

           They’re squeezing me like a stuffed toy. “I….ca-can’t..breathe..you gu-guys..” and thankfully they released me and we burst into laughter.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

            “Oh no! Hyoyeon don’t leave!” I instantly got up and woke up from a bad dream, no it was a nightmare for me but the thought of Hyoyeon made me realized that Hyoyeon and I were together now.

            I smirked, and lie again on my bed hugging my pillow and rolled back and forth like a child.

            “Hyoyeon-ah! I love you so much!” my gummy smiled could not be erased.

            “What should I do next? Hmmmm…..a date! But first I must plan it.” As I was thinking of a plan I fell asleep….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 

 

            ‘Hmmmm seems like my Eunhyuk hasn’t got up yet…’my thought. ‘My Eunhyuk’ I giggled.

             Little J saw me giggling. “Mom! Dad!! Looks like noona has gone insane laughing by herself.”

 

             Then I realized what happened. “No I’m not!” I denied.

            “Hee-hee, just joking. Let’s go!”

            “Mom, dad. Bye!”

 

After an hour and a half Mr. Kim bid farewell to her wife.

           Mr. Kim's POV

            “Honey! I’m off to work!” I said to my wife when I heard the doorbell. I went to the gate and see who that is.

 

            “Eunhyuk! Hyoyeon went to school already.” I informed him.

            “Good morning Mr. Kim, yes, I know. I went here to talk to you and your wife.

            “About what? Let’s go inside.” I nervously smiled, ‘is he going to talk to me about marrying my daughter? Oh my, I not ready to let my baby go’. I thought.

            “Uhmmm, I wanted to have a date with Hyoyeon. Can I?” then my wife appeared.

            “Oh Eunhyuk, why are you here?” she asked.

            ‘woooah! I thought he will be asking my daughter’s hand in marriage. I’m somewhat glad he didn’t.’ my thought. “He is asking if he could have a date with Hyo this evening.”

            “Really? Sure, Of course you can!” my wife agreed.

            Eunhyuk looked at me still waiting for my answer.

            “Yeah, Of course my boy! Come here!” I hugged him and whispered. “Her curfew is at 12 midnight” then I released him from the hug and smiled as if nothing happened.

            “Ahehhehe” Eunhyuk scratch the back of his head. “Thank you so much! I promise Hyoyeon will be back before or exactly 12 midnight.”

“No problem dear you are like a family to us.” My wife. I just nodded.

 

 

Back at Eunhyuk’s house

 

            In Eunhyuk’s mind. ‘I know he’s just protecting Hyoyeon and I’m cool with it. I will prove to him that I’m a man that he could entrust with his daughter.’

I looked up the number of my caretaker and dialed his number.

            “Hello? Mr. Yang can you get my yacht ready? I need it tonight.”

 

At Park Gil Seok Academy

            Eunhyuk's POV

            I entered the school grounds

            “Where will I start?” I sighed placed my hands on my waist. Then I heard someone called me.

            “Hey Onyx!” I turned around and saw Junho.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I’m here to see Hyoyeon.” I said it straightforwardly.

            “Why?”

            “Because I’m her boyfriend.” I saw Junho’s face turned to paper white.

            “Wha-wha-what?! What are you saying? I-i-it can’t be she’s waiting for so-someone.” He is stuttering and looked at me eyes to eyes.

            “Yes, I know that guy is me.” I answered. “I recently told her the truth.” I heard a loud sigh from him and then he said.

            “So you finally showed up! Could you please take good care of her cause if you hurt her I will snatch her away from you!” he looked so dead serious.

            “I know so don’t worry, I will NOT hurt her. I love this girl more than myself and I will give up everything just to be with her.” I stared at his eyes with determination.

           We were staring at each other for about 10 seconds when Junho looked down and sighed.

           “Okay, I believe you.” And he stretched his right hand and I smiled while shaking hands.

           “Oh! Onyx!” it’s Junsu, we didn’t noticed that he is approaching. “Why are you here?”

           “Well, I am looking for your sister; I wanted to have a date with her this evening.” I explained.

           “Does mom and dad know what you are about to do?” he asked.

           “Yes, I already told your parents before coming here and I wanted to surprise your sis.”

           “She has classes.” Junho butted in.

           “Could you tell me where the principal’s office? So I could excused Hyo for today.”

           “Okay, follow me.”

           “Bye onyx! And good luck!” Junsu waved, winked and gave me a thumb’s up sign. I just smiled.

 

We entered the faculty room

            “Ohhhh, who’s that guy?” Girl 1 asked in a whisper to the girl beside her. But I heard what she said.

            “I don’t know, but he looked like a celebrity.” Girl 2.

            Maybe Junho heard the two girls so he caught their attention.

            “Hey, Yuri-ah is Principal Choi in her office?” he ask Girl 1.

            “Yes, she hasn’t come out yet, she still discussing  something with Seohyun.”Girl 1 answered

            “Ah”

            “Hi! I’m Taeyeon. Who are you? Are you a celebrity? Cause you looked like one.” The girl 2 asked. Her name was Taeyeon.

            Photobucket

            “I’m Onyx.” I bowed at them. And didn’t answer all of her query.

            “Oh so you’re Onyx. I’m Yuri by the way.” Girl 1.

             Photobucket

            “Are you the one who gave Hyoyeon a bouquet of tulips?” it’s Taeyeon, she’s so chatty.

            “Yes.” After I answered, their teasing eyes turned into a round surprised eyes. They all looked giddy or something.

            “And I am her boyfriend.” I said additional information. Right there a Girl came out of the principal’s office.

           “What’s going on here?” the girl asked.

           “Well, this guy turns out to be Onyx, you know the one who gave Hyoyeon a bouquet of tulips.” Yuri informed her.

           “And the boyfriend of Hyo too.” Taeyeon.

           “Oh! Really? How come Hyoyeon didn’t tell me that. I’m her best friend.” The Girl pouted.

            “Are you all friends of Hyobaby?”

            “HYOBABY?!” they all said it at once.

            “That’s what I wanted to call her as endearment.”

            “Oh! That’s so cute!” Taeyeon couldn’t hide her excitement.

            “Are you guys her friends?” I repeated my unanswered question.

            “Yes. I’m Seohyun, her best friend.”She extended her hand.

            Photobucket

            I shook her hand. “I need a favor from you guys.” I asked.

            “Shoot!” Yuri. Junho is just observing but is listening.

            “I wanted to have a date with her tonight” I continued.

            “A date?!” Taeyeon and Yuri dueted. Seohyun just stared at them with a “crazy singles” written on her face.

           “Where?” Seohyun asked.

           “Well, I have a yacht..”

           “A YACHT?!” guess what it’s Yuri and Taeyeon again. (they were holding hands with cheek glued to each other while saying their lines)

          “Awwww, that’s so sweet..” even Seohyun became enthusiastic.

          “Could you help me to convince your principal to give this day to me? Well, you see, I’m Hyobaby’s childhood sweetheart……..”

           Guys..you know the rest of the story.. :D

 

 

No one’s POV

 

           While they were discussing/ talking. Junho fell into thinking. ‘Wow a date on a yacht, I’m very sure I couldn’t afford that. Hyoyeon deserves all of that, this is the guy that she is waiting for so long so who am I to hinder her one sure happiness. Despite of me jealous of him, I should be glad and thankful because she already found her happiness.

 

            “Junho? Hey!” taeyeon caught his attention.

            “Huh? What?”

            “What were you thinking? Are you imagining if Hyo’s your girl and you can’t afford to a yacht or take or to a fancy resto?” Yuri guessed it right.

            Junho blushed. ‘This witch! How did she know? She can read minds?’

            “Well, what you gonna do to help?” Seohyun asked Junho.

            “I’ll talk to Mrs. Choi.”

            “Yeah you do that Mrs. Choi fancies you.” Taeyeon .

            “Ha-ha, funny, Mr. Bang (talks about the janitor) has a crush on you. That’s why your desk is always clean and everyday your vase has fresh flowers! Aigoo, you’ll look cute together! Hahaha!” Junho laughed so hard.

            Right here and there Taeyeon turned red as a tomato and marched outside.

            “Taeyeon!” Yuri called and followed her outside.

            “It’s been a long time since I heard your hearty laugh.” Seohyun commented.

            Junho looked at Seohyun and realized it also.

            “So..i’m gonna go to Hyoyeon now? Seohyun could you tell me where is her classes now?” Eunhyuk asked.

            “Oh yeah, sure. Junho good luck with your mission. He-he-he.” Seohyun teased.

 

Hyoyeon Home Economic (cooking) class

 

            “What were going to do today is how to make pancakes. The ingredients are 250 grams of flour, 1 medium egg, half a cup of milk, butter and some water. The utensils we will use are whisk, medium sized bowl and a Teflon pan.

            First step, get the bowl put the 250 grams of flour, butter, egg, milk and water then mix it all together you’re gonna need the supervision of an adult when cooking pancakes. Now group yourselves into 4.” Hyoyeon instructed her students.

The class started grouping themselves and doing what Hyoyeon demonstrated.

            “Teacher Hyo, where done mixing how do we cook this?” one student said.

            “Okay, turn on the stove..wait let me do it.” Hyoyeon answered.

            “Melt the butter on the pan, once melted scoop one fourth cup of the batter. Slowly put it on the heated pan. If you see bubbles on the batter turn the pancake to the other side to cook. See it’s done!” all smiles as she continued.

 

            All the while Eunhyuk is watching her from a distance. He could see her so happy with what she’s doing with the kids. So he couldn’t help but to think ‘I’m so lucky to have her.’

            Clap!   Clap!   Clap!

            “Good Job! Hyobaby!”

            Hyoyeon and her class turned their heads to the person speaking.

           “Eun-hyuk? What are you doing here?”

           “Can you have a date with me?”

           “Huh? What?! Why are you asking me in front of the kids!” she blushed and frantically asked.

           “Aieeeeeee!” the whole class teased their teacher.

           “Teacher Hyoyeon is blusing!” one girl student on the front row said.

          “Children, can I borrow your beautiful teacher?” Eunhyuk asked.

          “Yes!” they all agreed.

 

The Bell rang

            “Okay lunchtime!” as soon the bell ring the students disappeared.

            “So, let’s go?” Eunhyuk asked.

            “Huh? I can’t really go right now and I have classes later and Principal Choi will not be pleased.” Hyoyeon worried.

            “Junho is taking care of that right now.” Seohyun answered her.

            “I can’t…say.” Still worried.

            Junho appeared. “You are excused.”

            “Huh? Whose gonna substitute for me?”

            “Don’t worry. I will.” Seohyun recommended herself.

            “Awww, thanks Seohyun. And I’m sorry for a sudden change of schedule.” Hyoyeon hugged and kissed Seohyun on the cheek and turned to Junho bowed 90 degrees to give thanks. “Thanks so much Junho.”

            “It was nothing, as long as I can see you happy.” And flashed a genuine smile.

            Hyoyeon smiled sweetly.

            “Shall we?” It was Eunhyuk. “Seohyun, thank you for backing up for Hyoyeon we’ll make it up for you next time.” And they shook hands.

            “Junho, dude. Sorry for what happened at ‘that time’ and I can’t thank you enough for doing this.” Eunhyuk bowed 90 degrees.

            “Bye guys!” Hyoyeon waved and Eunhyuk put his left hand on Hyo’s shoulder as they walked away.

            “I admire you for that.” Seohyun commented as they both watch them walk away.

            “For what?” Junho looked puzzled.

            “For being a MAN and accepting the truth even though it hurts.” Seohyun explained.

            Junho just sighed.

Seohyun patted Junho’s shoulder. “Let’s have lunch.”

 

          First stop, shopping and make over.

They went to an expensive boutique with salon.

            “Hi Jessica!” Eunhyuk greeted a blond haired girl as they entered the boutique.

            The lady turned around. “Onyx! What brings you here?” she smiled.

                Photobucket

            Hyoyeon stared at Jessica. From head to foot, she’s definitely a head turner.

            Hyoyeon sighed. ‘I wish I was gorgeous as her.’

            “I need a favor to ask you.” Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon a little closer. “This is Hyoyeon my girl.”

            “My! You know how to choose!” Jessica commented. “

            “We have a date tonight, so could you use your amazing skills to make her even more stunning than this.” Eunhyuk continued.

            “Well, you don’t have to say that! I know exactly what to do.” Jessica acted snobbish then she chuckled.

            “So I’ll leave you two then.” And then he whispered. “I’ll send someone to pick you up at 6 PM.” Then he kissed her cheek. Hyoyeon blushed and shyly nodded.

            “Don’t worry dear. I’m sure your date will be a NIGHT to be remembered.” Jessica winked at her.

            Eunhyuk gently grab Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Hey! Don’t pollute my Hyobaby’s mind.” He joked.

            “I am not mister!” Jessica laughed.

            “I gotta go now.” He cupped Hyoyeon’s face. “Just relax, I love you Hyobaby. I’ll make you happy each day from now on.” He lightly kissed her pinkish lips but Eunhyuk couldn’t help himself and started to deepen the kiss.

            “Eherm. I’m still here am I?” Jessica interrupted. She couldn’t help grinning, she witnessed a NICE scene. “Aw, suddenly I missed my boyfriend!”

            Eunhyuk stopped and caressed Hyo’s soft and smooth face and kissed her forehead. “Bye baby! Sica I trust you. Bye!”

            Hyoyeon waved her hand. While Sica said, “Bye! Good luck on the preparations!”

            “You two looked so good together! I’ve never seen him this happy.” Sica remarked after Eunhyuk left. “I’m going to be inspired working with you, I thought I was watching a foreign romantic movie I mean with the kissing scene you know.” She couldn’t help smiling.

            Hyoyeon held her cheeks, as they turn to red. And she shyly smiled.

            “Now let’s go to my palace!” Sica acting as a princess, as they roam the boutique.

           

 

 

 I'm terribly sorrry for not updating for 3 months..

i admit i almost forgot to finish my fanfic..

but i will finish this don't worry..

hmmmmm,,hope you like my update! i'm still writting chapter 13..

it will be a long preparation for the date, so i cutted "It's a date!" into 3 parts..please be patient.. :D

I'm so sorry again..i'll edit chapter 12 some other time i'm going to add up some of their pics..I cannot do it this time because my net is so weak..grrrrr...BTW I added some characters in the process..

Thanks and God bless everyone!