Chapter 2: Dreaming of you..always..

At 7 I fell in love..

Monday morning around 6:00

         

I woke up to the sound of a rock song; I’m assuming that it’s coming from the room of my 16 year old brother Junsu. He likes Japanese Rock songs. I’m a little pissed off because I’m dreaming about Eunhyuk and because of the song he’s playing I woke up from a beautiful dream, but instead of getting angry I just sighed, got of my bed and took my towel on the edge of my bed.

“Lucky for him, I need to wake up this early” I mumbled. So I walked to my bathroom and took a shower.

It took me 20 minutes from taking a bath. After that I put on my white blouse with round collar and puffy sleeves, pencil cut purple skirt that is up to my knees, and top it off with a white blazer which I left ed. It’s my uniform at an Elementary school not far from our home I teach grade 1 students, and then I sat in front of my dresser.

whiteblouse.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

purpleskirt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

whiteblazer.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

 

As I was combing my hair, an earring caught my eyes. It was my earring when I was kid. I held it up so I could see it more closely; its outline is bread with smiling face. It’s so cute and so precious to me that I couldn’t throw it away even it’s not a pair anymore because I gave it to Eunhyuk that why I said it’s dear to me. I started to remember the day I gave it to him..

End of vacation 1996, a day before I go to my mom’s province to continue elementary. Were sitting on the swing, on an afternoon

“Tomorrow, I’m going to my mom’s province to continue my studies” I broke the silence between us.

“Why did you tell me this late?” I heard sadness from his voice.

“I’m so sorry; it was a rushed decision by my parents. And we are having financial problem so they decided that I must study there because the tuition fee there is a lot cheaper. I’m going with my mom and my little brother; my dad will stay here because of his work. I hope you understand.” I’m getting a little misty eyed while saying those words that my voice cracked.

“You don’t have to say sorry. It’s not your fault. And I understand, wish you could’ve tell me earlier so I could buy you remembrance.” He started to smile. Oh that smile, that makes my heart flutter and makes my knees weak.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him too. I become aware of my hair that is on my face so I put my hair at the back of my right ear, I felt my earring and removed it and I hand it out to Eunhyuk.
            “Here take this as my remembrance, so you won’t forget me. Wear it when you got older. “

Eunhyuk took it from my hand, got up and stand in front of me.

“I will treasure this” he said as he got me up from the swing. Right here and there he embraced me, so tightly that makes me don’t want to let go. I started to cry, I couldn’t conceal the fact that I going to miss him terribly.

He released me from the hug, and gently wiped my tears. His next move never crossed my mind; he slowly placed his lips on top of mine.

“He kissed me! He just kissed me! What do I do?” I hysterically shouted in my mind.

After the short but sweet kiss.

“Hyoyeon be still, breathe in, breathe out.” I continue talking to my self but this time I’m calm.  So I just stared Eunhyuk,I cannot believe on what happened. But I must admit, I’ m not mad at all. Now, how could I?

“You take care, cause you are clumsy and a trouble maker. I’m not there to protect you in times of trouble.” He pats my head like a dog and he smiled As if nothing happened.

I pouted “I’m not a trouble maker, Superman. Don’t be bothered, I can take care of myself, mom and brother. And you must promise to take care of your health because you’re a sickly kid.” I giggled and continued. ”please treasure this earring, so I could recognize you when we grow up.”

“I will. So promise that you will wait for me.” He answered and I nodded He gave me last goodbye hug.

           

            But Hyoyeon didn’t hear what is Eunhyuk’s heart and soul would like to say.

            “I love you too much it hurts. But for you I will endure it, till we meet again. So please wait for me.” His heart pleaded.

 

            Suddenly I woke up from the daydream because I heard someone knocking at my door. I looked at my wrist watch it’s now 6:50 AM. I didn’t realize I’m touching my lips.

“Hyoyeon Noona!  Aren’t you going to school?” Junsu called.

“Uh, uh, yeah I will. I’m coming out in a bit.” I answered, I started to comb my hair again, and I let my hair down, I don’t want to do a bun or to pony tail it. I’m so not in the mood, and then I put on light make up. After that, I glanced at my reflection. And I accidentally had a glimpse of a picture on a frame of me and Eunhyuk, our garden is the background. I’m wearing a nice lacey dress while Eunhyuk was on white polo shirt black pants with suspenders. I can’t help but smile every time I think of him.

“You said ‘wait for me’ well guess what I’m still here waiting for you, mister. Where in the world are you? Should I still hold on to my promise?” There are tons of questions running through my mind but since he’s not here I just continue to keep it to myself.

I neatly placed the frame on my dresser, stood up and looked for my black shoes to complete my teacher’s outfit.

blackshoe.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After putting on my black shoes, I walked towards my desk which is beside my dresser, gathered my student’s artworks and test papers and grabbed my black shoulder bag.

When I got out off my room I saw my mom preparing our breakfast. She’s wearing a blue house dress and an off-white knitted blazer, don’t forget the apron. And then my mom noticed me still standing at my door.

“Why are still standing? Sit down and let’s eat.”

“Good morning mom” I greeted her then kissed her forehead. I observed Junsu is in front of the television. He seemed engrossed with the subject he’s watching.

“Hey Junsu it’s early for you to be watching T.V. and besides you have classes.”

Instead of replying her Unnie, Junsu screamed like a fangirl.

“Uwaaaahh! Onyx is going to have a concert here in Korea! I can’t wait! Can’t wait! Ya-hoo!” Junsu raised his right fist while jumping.  “He’s going to arrive here in 2 days!” he continued.

In 2 days? Hmmm. Dad will come home at that time. My dad is working for a small company specializing in Fishing gears and radars. He stayed in Japanfor 2 weeks for a convention.

“Little J, were going to pick up dad at the airport on that day. So you must tell your teacher you’ll be absent.” I informed Junsu. Then he looked at me, at last I got his attention.

“Oh yeah! Double celebration!” he looked even more hyper. His reaction never failed to make me laugh.

“Yes it is, but first we must eat because we’re late already”

“Hyoyeon is right Junsu, you must eat breakfast before going to school. It is the most important meal of the day.” Their mom preached his brother.

“Yes mom”

After finishing our breakfast, we immediately bid goodbye to mom.

“Mom, we’re going. Take care.”  I said and kissed her cheeks.

            “Bye mom!” Junsu said while waving. My mom pointed her finger on her cheek like saying ‘kiss me here’. Junsu obediently kissed her   but I know he’s kinda embarrassed because he thinks ‘imma big man now’ but I know deep inside he’s still our Little J.

 

            Soon as we walked away from our home he asks me.

            “Can I go to Onyx’s concert?”

            I was like who is he? But he might get offended so I just said,

            “Yeah I think so, if you don’t have any assignments and if you have your own money to buy ticket, sure you can.”  I know I’m not a strict noona, I just want Junsu to experience everything while young.

            “Really? Yes! Thanks Noona you’re the best!” he can’t hide his excitement and happiness. I just smiled and said,

            “I know right.”

 

            Until we reached the schools were I teach and were Junsu is studying.

schoolk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

 

 

whew! at last i finished chapter 2..

thanks for subscribing.. surprise

please be patient for chapter 3..

God bless! angel