Chapter 10: Secrets Revealed

At 7 I fell in love..

 

               After 3 days staying in Japan for promotions. Onyx found time to go back to Korea.

 

              Arrive at his home 2:00 AM

             Onyx POV

             “At last my problems are over. Finally I could tell the truth about me.” While taking a bath on his luxurious tub. After bathing he fell asleep.

 

            Monday Morning 7:00 AM

 

            Hyoyeon & Junsu doesn’t have classes because of an official non working holiday.

            “Hyoyeon could you bring this Chicken soup & Cup cakes for Onyx I think he already arrived and maybe he’s exhausted from his trip. After having your breakfast of course.” Her mom smiling.

 

            “Oh really mom? When did he…?” Why didn’t he told me? Anyway, why would he tell you is he your boyfriend? No, he is my “boy” friend. Her thoughts are arguing.

 

            “Yeah, Hyoyeon bring him that, he must be tired from work & his travel.” Her dad second emotioned. “Oh where’s Junsu? Hasn’t woke up yet?” he added.

 

            “Not yet dad, he knows he don’t have classes today so he stayed up until 1:00 AM.”

 

            And they continue to eat Breakfast.

 

            After Breakfast, Hyoyeon was about to push the doorbell but the gate seems to be open so she just pushed the gate instead. The main door is unexpectedly opened also. So she thought she wanted to surprise him. And then she entered his house. She slowly and carefully walks to the Main room. Then she heard Piano playing a melody she didn’t heard before. She cautiously put down the soup and cupcakes at the nearest table.

 

            “Such good melody” I uttered while gradually walk towards the room where the music is playing. I saw Onyx seriously playing the playing the piano, I was about to call his attention when he started singing the familiar words.

 

                    ~~You always catch me

                       ~~Whenever I fall

                         ~~You always there when I needed you the most

 

            I hid at the back of the big pillar. And rested my back on the cold concrete as I closed my eyes, reminiscing the time I wrote those lyrics from his birthday. Suddenly I felt warm liquid coming down from my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and asked myself;

            “Why did he? What’s happening? It couldn’t be him. Why did he know those words.” Asking myself.

 

            Onyx POV

 

            I woke up 6:00 AM, I need to practice the song that she made for my birthday. I wanted to let her know that I am Eunhyuk, her friend, her prince, her long lost special someone.

            (In front of him was his white and lavish piano)

            Then I started playing with it. I remember the time my family & I needs to go to Japan. It was so sudden that I didn’t have the time to say goodbye to her. But I did wrote her a letter explaining why left abruptly & for her to wait for me along with a snowglobe.

 

            ~~When I’m alone

              ~~In this dark place

                ~~You reach for me

                  ~~And then you light up the way..

 

            Hyoyeon’s reminiscing thought

 

            It was the end of Classes 1998,

            My dad brought us an amazing news after 2 years..

            Were going home..I am going home..

            You may never imagined how happy I was, hearing that news. So we packed our things & prepared going home the next day.

            I’m peeking through the window of our car as the warm sunlight hits my face & wind blowing off my hair as my dad drove going to Seoul.

            “Finally we’ll meet again. I missed you too much.” I whispered as my hands are clasped together.

            It was a 4 hour drive & I didn’t think thought that I will fall asleep.

            At last we arrived in front of hour house.

            “Oh it’s raining hard, this looks like a typhoon.” I heard my mom said.

            “Yeah, it seems like it.” My dad.

            I opened my eyes & saw the rain falling. I Immediately opened the car door & ran out, not minding the rain.

 

            In front of Eunhyuk’s house, I shouted.

            “Eunhyuk!” I’m here! Eunhyuk?!”

            “Hello? Anybody home? Mr. & Mrs. Lee? Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk!” I continued calling. I didn’t know how many times I called his name, 20, 50, 80 times? I don’t know. After realizing that no one’s there. I started to cry in the middle of the rain.

            Then I felt that someone put a hand on my left shoulder.

            “Hyoyeon, I think he’s gone..” it’s my dad with an umbrella, he gave me a soaked box. When I opened it, I found a snow globe and slowly looked up to him and said,

            “He’s gone? What do you mean he’s gone?”

            “Maybe he & his family left while were gone. I didn’t know it also.”

           

            I started crying again hugging the globe. My dad lowered himself at my level and then hugged me tenderly. He didn’t mind getting wet, what he cared about was me. I felt his understanding at the same time sympathy. He knew how I felt, that it was so hard for me to accept it.

            I don’t know how much & how long I’ve cried in my on my father’s arm. All I know is the pain I felt & the care of my dad is providing.

 

            ~~I wanna thank you for all of these..

              ~~For all the times you made me safe from harm..

                 ~~I wanna be with you forever..

                   ~~Please say you’ll never ever leave me..

                      ~~Even though we are apart Angel of mine..

 

            I felt my heart is crushing. I deeply & slowly took breaths as tears falling endlessly. I turned myself to where I can see Eunhyuk concentrated on what he’s doing.

            “Are you Eunhyuk? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I wanted to ask these questions running through my head but wanted him to finish the song.

 

            ~~Evertime, I wanted to see you..

              ~~I wanted to hold you..

                ~~Cause everytime were close together..

                  ~~I don’t want to let you go..

                    ~~I don’t know how am I supposed to live without you by my side..

 

            Eunhyuk’s POV

 

            My only wish is for Hyoyeon to forgive me for all these years I haven’t communicate with her. I know she’s hurt but I’m glad she held on to our promise she’s the reason why I wanna live that’s why I left Korea.

 

            ~~I wanna thank you for all of these..

              ~~For all the times you made me safe from harm..

                ~~I wanna be with you forever..

                  ~~Please say you’ll never ever leave me..

                    ~~Even though we are apart Angel of mine..

 

            I was planning on revealing myself on my concert & have Hyoyeon as my special guest. but out of the blue someone from my distant right appeared. I could feel my heart stopped for 3 seconds as she slowly move towards me with eyes full of tears falling down clutching her chest. I could see she’s in pain.

            I harshly stand.

            “Eunhyuk..are you Eunhyuk?” she asked. I looked down because I couldn’t bear to see her so miserable. ‘But you already had you fool’ in my head.

            “I…I’ll explain ..it’s..”

            “Just answer yes or no.”

            “Yes”

            “Why? Why did you lie? Didn’t you know how much I have waited for this?”

            “I know.. and I really am sorry..I was planning to tell you the truth on my next concert. I’m going to invite you and your family to come. And sing that song you have made for me.

            “I still don’t understand why you had done that, 12 years ago you just left I came back from the province. I remember the snow globe you left.”

            “Snow globe? I left it with a letter. I’m sure of it. There was an explanation…” then I remembered that day. “It was raining hard that time isn’t it? Or there was a typhoon? Maybe the wind flew the letter..” Hyoyeon just stared at me, I’m not sure if she believed in me or what so I said,

            “Trust me, I’m not lying..”

            “Then how come you didn’t write me a letter when you reached Japan?”

            “Remember it was your mom who served as a mailman for us. I didn’t know your address.”

            “What’s the reason you left unexpectedly?”

            “I was suffering from a Kidney disease. Started to get edemas on my feet, my complexion got darker and it required a Kidney transplant. It so happened that I do not have compatible donor here so my parents decided to go to Japan & search for a donor. Their medical technology is so advanced there will be a bigger chance that I’ll survive. And luckily & thank God I did.” Eunhyuk flashed a faint smile.

 

 

 

I'm sorry I decided to cut my chapter 10..

Coz i'm afraid if my chapter 10 is too long it will become boring..

Caution: Chapter 11 will have some steamy scenes..so be prepared..hehe..

Hope you still like my Chapter 10..Thank you so much!