Before the concert

All my firsts!

Today is the concert and all of us are getting ready. We dressed up in our hoodie and some shorts. The people working for the concert told us that we can hang around and go meet the other groups that will perform. They gave us a list of who will perform and the order of the groups that will appear.

1. Boyfriend

2.Beast

3.F(x)

4. Falling stars

5. 2ne1

6. SHINee

7. special stage

My members started to giggle.

"Whats funny unnies?" I asked.

Eun Hee teased. "You have to dance twice!"

I just sigh. "Yeah and get more attention........"

"Its good to get attention! You will make us even more attention ______." Miyoung said.

"Yeah...Anyways Lets go meet the others!" I said.

"I want to go meet F(x)!" Hana screamed.

"I want to go to 2ne1!" Eun Hee grinned.

"I want to meet SHINee!" Hyun Jae said.

"I want to meet Boyfriend!" Miyoung said.

"What about you ____?" They asked.

"Well I want to go see Hyunseung oppa! So beast it is for me!" I said.

We split up in seperate ways. I found beast's waiting room. I knocked.

I heard someone call out. "Who is it?"

"Its ____! From falling stars!" I told him. The door then opened, revealing a cute boy with cute cheeks. I believe it was Yoseob.

"Uwah! It really is ____ from falling stars!" He smiled. "Hi! I am Yoseob! What brings you here?" He asked me.

"Yes! I knew you were Yoseob-sshi!" I beamed. "I'm here to see Hyunseung oppa! Is he busy?" Yoseob then pouted. "Whats wrong?" I pouted with him.

"You call Hyunseung hyung oppa but not me!" He explained.

I smiled. "Mianhe Yoseob oppa!"

He then pulled me into their room and hid me behind him. "Guys! Guess who I met?"

"Who?" They asked.

I popped out behind Yoseob. "Me!" I grinned.

"Ahh its ____!! What brings you here?" Hyunseung came walking towards me.

"I came to visit you Hyunseung oppa! And your memebers! You said I will meet them one day! Remember?" I said.

He hugs me. "Ofcourse!! Well you know Yoseob......This is our leader Doojoon! And this is Kikwang and this is the maknae Dongwoon. Last but not least this is Junhyung."

I bowed. "Its nice to meet you!" I told them.

They smiled. "Nice to meet you too!"

"_____ I heard you re going to have a special stage today!" Junhyung said.

I nodded. "Yup! Hopefully I do great!"

Junhyung pats my head. "Ofcourse you will!" He smiled.

I giggled. "Thank you!"

"Stop flirting hyung!" Yoseob and Dongwoon told him.

"I'm not! I'm just being friendly!" Junhyung defended.

"Yeah whatever......." Hyunseung said.

"By the way ____.........." Doojoon started but got interrupted.

"Call me oppa!!" Kikwang said. Doojoon smacked his head. "Oww hyung!" Kikwang exclaimed and rubbed his head.

"Please don't hesitate to call us all oppas right boys?" Doojoon said.

"Yeah!" They shouted.

"Okay oppas!" I said.

"In a few minutes we are going to start the concert!" An announcement said through the building.

"I guess thats my cue to leave!" I said about to leave their waiting room.

"Wait ______!!!! I want your number!" Yoseob said.

"Me too!" Dongwoo said.

"Uhh....can you get it from Hyunseung oppa? My members are calling for me." I told them.

They nodded and went back to the room. I walked to my members.

"How was it ____?" Hana asked me.

"It was fun Hana unnie! You?" I asked.

"I missed Amber so much! Her group was really fun!" She answered.

"Are you girls ready?" Miyoung asked.

"Yup!" We said.

We walked back to our waiting room.

 


 

Junhyung's POV

 

'Whoa! When ____ popped out from behind Yoseob, I have to admit I was pretty surprised to see her here. She's so cute! And innocent! I can't believe Hyunseung hyung didn't tell me that he met her! And also have her number. I pretty much glared at him.'

"Junhyung! Stop glaring at me!" Hyunseung shivered.

"But hyung! I can't! You freakin didn't tell me that you met my future wife!" I said.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" He said.

"Fine.......I forgive you..." I said.

"Hyunseung hyung give us her number now!" Yoseob and Dongwoon bugged him.

"Here gosh!" Hyunseung said but passed it to me.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"Don't you want her number?"

"Ofcourse!" I grinned.

"Junhyung! Hurry up!" Yoseob whined.

"Yeah! She's our friend too!" Dongwoon said.

"Yeah she better be! Because she is mine!" I smirked.

"Okay! We got it she's yours!" Kikwang said.

"Watch out though! Alot of guys are after her.......I mean she is really different." Doojoon told me.

I nodded. I put ____'s number in my phone and texted her. I then gave the others her number and they texted her. We then waited for the concert to begin.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~