Din Din :)

All my firsts!

"Who's making dinner?" Key shouted.

"I will!" I volunteered. "Yoogeunnie! Ready to try umma's cooking?"

He nods. "Ofcourse umma!"

"YAH! Why is it that Yooguen is so nice to only _____? And not his appas?" Minho exclaimed.

I shrugged. "I already told you appas!" Yoogeun answered.

"Oh yeah........she's your star......" SHINee sighed.

"Well......what shall I cook? Or actually.....let me surprise you guys!" I said.

They nodded as I went into the kitchen to make something to eat. I only cooked food that I learned and it taste well enough to eat. I made rice, omelette, pork, and fried some pork skins.

I set it on the table and called the boys.

"TIME TO EAT!!!!!" 

"Yes! Finally! Someone else cooks besides me!" Key said.

I set Yoogeun beside me so I can feed him. Taemin sat on the other side of Yoogeun to also help me feed him. Key, Minho, and Jonghyun sat on the other side of the table. Onew sat in the middle.

We ate and talk. Once we were done, there was nothing left.

I giggled. "Was my food that good?" I asked.

Everyone smiled. "Yup!"

I got my dishes from the table and set them in the sink. I was going to wash them when someone stopped me.

"______ don't clean this! We will do it! Since you cooked it and even fed Yoogeun. Taemin too!" Key said.

I nodded. I walked to Taemin and Yoogeun.

"Lets go to the living room!" I smiled.

"What about the dishes?" Taemin asked.

"Your hyungs are doing them. They said you don't have to do them since you helped feed Yoogeun." I answered.

We went to the living room and watched TV. I set Yoogeun on my lap and he fell asleep after a few minutes.

"Psst! Taeminnie oppa!" I whispered.

"Yes _____?"

"Look! Yoogeunnie is asleep!" I said.

"Really? Whoa! Usually it takes him awhile for him to sleep." He said.

I giggled when I thought of how SHINee would make Yoogeun go to sleep. I then took a picture of Yoogeun and put hims as my wallpaper.

Then the ones washing the dishes came and started watching TV with us. Time passed by and it was time to leave.

Minho took Yoogeun out of my lap and into his bedroom. We all went outside when he came back. SHINee's manager had come to bring me back.

"Bye SHINee appas! I had fun!" I said and waved. "Thank you!"

"Bye _____!!" They waved.

I looked at the time to see if my members are back in the dorm. It was still 7PM, so they are still practicing.

I told SHINee's manager to drop me off at YG entertainment. When we got there, I bowed and thanked the manager for bringing me here.

I walked into the building and went to the room that they were practicing in. Before I opened the door, I remembered they must be tired and thirsty. So I went to a drink machine and got them something to drink.

I opened the door really quietly and saw them practicing really hard. They didn't even notice me.

"Unnies and oppas! I'm here!" I screamed. They were freighten to see me here.

"I thought you were with SHINee! Filming Hello baby?" Gdragon said.

"I did! But we finished and I came back with these!" I said, showing them the drinks.

"Aww! Thank you _____~" They said and got a drink.

I smiled. "Your welcome!"

We began to practice when they were done.