The photoshoot

All my firsts!

Hana tried her best to waking me up.

"_____!!! Get up!"

I just groaned and rubbed my head deeper into the pillow.

"If you don't.....I'm going to get Hyun Jae unnie here!" She threatened.

It work. I quickly got up and rubbed my tired eyes. I looked at the mirror to see my hair in a mess. So I brusshed it out and now its all nice and neat. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I saw Hana outside with my clothes that Eun Hee picked. I took it from her and went back inside to change.

I went to the kitchen to see our manager there.

"Ready _____?"

I let out a small yawn and nodded.

We walked into the van. She drove off to my photoshoot.

"Manager unnie!" I called.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Um.....nothing.....nevermind...." I said.

She smiled and went back to driving. I don't know how but I drifted off to sleep.

 

Manager's POV

"______! We are here!" I called out to her.

I looked at her and she was sleeping.

'Aigo! This cute little....well not really little....but innocent girl is sleeping again! Might as well call the guy who wanted to shoot with her.'

I called the guy and he came in a few minutes.

He picked ____ up bridal style and walked into the building.

"Bye!" He said.

"Bye!" I waved at them.

I watched their figures disappear in a few seconds before going back to the car and driving back for the others schedule.

 

Back to your POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar building. I sat up and looked around.

"____? you awake now?" A familar voice called out to me from behind.

I turned and my eyes widen. "Sungyeol oppa?!" I stood up and went to give him a hug.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

When I broke the hug, I asked him. "Oppa! Are you going to shoot with me?"

"Yup!" He made peace signs with his hands.

"Do you know what is the theme?"

He shooked his head. "Nope but lets go ask our photographer."

We walked to our photographer.

"Hey......what is the theme for our photo shoot?" I asked.

The photographer smiled. "Its easy and simple! First, we will take solo shots here and then we will go out for some couple shots."

We nodded.

Soon, we were taken to a dresser room. Someone started on my makeup and hair. Whenever they finished they gave me an outfit to wear for the shooting. I quickly put it on and walked out of the room and into the studio.

I saw Sungyeol waiting for me.  "Sungyeol oppa! You look very dashing!" I commented.

"You look very pretty _____." He beamed.

Sungyeol: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/a00883884c39e602534cf.jpg/sr=1 

Me: http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=48921 

The photographer looked at us. "_____! You first!"

I went up infront of the camera and made a simple pose. The photographer made me do other poses and I did them. I went out of the camera.

Sungyeol went and took his solo shots.

The photographer then took us to a field of flowers. There was a walkway and a fountain.

The first couple shot we did was his and my arm linked together and walking through the walk way.

We then went to the fountain and had a little chat.

There was one where I was smelling the flowers and Sungyeol looking at me from afar.

After a couple more shots, we took the final one. It was Sungyeol and I holding up peace signs and making cute faces.

We then went back inside and changed.

I went to the photographer and Sungyeol. "Thank you for today! I had alot of fun!" I beamed.

They smiled. "Your welcome!"

 

Sungyeol's POV

'Phew! Luckily _____ was able to come! If she didn't I would be taking pictures with someone I don't even know! Hehe it was really fun too!'

I looked at ____ and smiled. "Lets go get something to eat!" I suggested.

She smiled and nodded. "Neh!"

We put on a disguised and drove in my car. We went to this restaurant that sells sushi.

We got a table with no trouble. (A/N: Trouble meaning like fans......lol)

We ordered our food. We got the food in a few minutes and began eatting.

I was watching her take a bite of her sushi. She took a bite and smiled.

'She's so cute!' I screamed in my head.

I noticed there was a piece of rice on the corner of her lips. I kept staring at it. I couldn't stand it being there any longer so I picked it off of her.

"You had some rice stuck there." I said.

"Ah! Thank you Sungyeol oppa!" She blushed and then took a sip of her drink. "Sungyeol oppa! Try this!"

"If I try it then you have to try mine!" I told her.

She nodded.

I took a sushi from her and bit into it. My eyes widened. "Omo! This is good!"

She grinned. She then took a sushi from me and bit it. She smiled. "Oppa yours taste great too!"

We then ate and share sushi.

We finished eating and paid the bill. I then dropped her off at her dorm.

"Bye ____!"

"Bye oppa!" She waved and went inside her dorm.

I drove off and went to my dorm.

I walked into the drom and got jumped by Sungjung.

"How was your day hyung?" He asked.

I grinned. "It was fun!"

Sungjung giggled. "Because ____ was there?"

I nodded without knowing what he said because I was too busy thinking of today. "Wait? What?" I asked because I finally got what he said.

Sungjung smirked. "You know what I said! I'm telling L hyung!" He ran off.

"Yah! Maknae!" I screamed and ran after him.

 

Back to your POV

'Uwah! Today was fun! I got some photo shooting done with Sungyeol oppa! And he took me out to eat sushi! Hooray sushi!'

I opened the door to the dorm and got ambushed by questions.

"How was your day? What did you do? Who did you shoot with?"

I sighed. "One at a time...."

"Okay me first! Who was it?!" Miyoung asked.

"It was Sungyeol oppa!" I answered.

"Sungyeol oppa?! Whoa! What was the theme?" Hyun Jae asked.

"First it was solo shots and then couple shots." I said.

"Ohh la la....." They teased.

I blushed. "Okay next!"

"What did you wear?" Eun Hee asked.

"A dress! It was really cute!"

"Aww I want to see!" They said.

"Well buy the magazine when its out!" I beamed.

"Its my turn! So what did you and Sungyeol oppa do? I mean you would have been here earlier so......." Hana asked.

Everyone was now staring at me intently.

"Well we went out to eat sushi....." I answered.

"Aww I wish I could have watched!" They said.

Then our manager came.

"Miyoung, Hana, and _____ your next schedule for tomorrow is to.........."

 


Finally! This was supposed to be out yesterday......but I got frustrated after rewriting it over again and again :/

Oh and I'm getting my drawing skills back :)

Maybe I might upload them!?

Well thats it!

Peace out subscribers and silent readers!

Hope you comment!

Motivation works its charm :3

Oh and if I don't update....its because I need to do my summer reading.....and that is due in like a few days xD