Teasers

All my firsts!

After many days of practicing, we finally get to make teasers. The president suggested we do it by the list we made.

 

Flash Back

 

"Hey falling stars and big bang!" The president called out.

"Yes president?" We said.

"You guys have been practicing quite awhile and I think it finally time to send teasers out and get started on the music video." He said.

We nodded. "How or what should we do about the teasers?" We asked.

"Easy!! You know the list that _____ and Gd made? Well.....you guys will have to act like a couple......and its one couple per teasers! OH! But the last one will be all of you guys. So there is 6 teasers in total." The president answered.

We agreed and started negotiated of who should go first.

 

End of Flashback

 

The first day, we went to the studio to make our first teaser. We started with Daesung and Hyung Jae. They went to the music room and started singing a small part of the song. When they were done, they went to film a small scene together. They acted as a couple by having a talk in a cafe.

 

The second day, we started off with TOP and Hyun Jae. They were walking in the park with there arms linked together.

 

The third day, Hana and Seungri did their thing. They were together sitting on the bench. Seungri was doing something to make Hana laugh. Which really did make her laugh.

 

The fourth day, Miyoung and Taeyang were embracing each other. Why? Well.......its because he just gave her something.

 

The second to last teaser was Gdragon and I. We were at the arcade playing. We were really close and he was helping me shoot the zombies in the screen.

 

The last teaser we were all singing together.

 

We were now going to start the actuall music video the next day. But since we still had time left, we hung out for the rest of the day.

 


 

hehe sorry its short......but my brain is fried and im on writers block? whoa my first time xD i always had drawers block lol