Ice skating :)

All my firsts!

"We got........the mall with the ice skating rink in it!" Mir said.

"Really? I never gone ice skating before!"

"Really? Your missing out! Lets go!" Mir grabbed my hand and we went to the mall.

First, we decided to walk around and shop for a little bit. I made a stop at this one store that sold plushies. I looked at them and smiled to myself. 'I want a plushie!!!!!!' I thought and dragged Mir inside the store.

"Look Mir oppa! Its a you plushie!" I said holding up a plushie that looked like him.

He laughed. "Omo! It really does look like me!" He then grabbed one and showed me his.

I giggled. "Your right! That looks just like me."

The people around us saw us and smiled. They didn't go fan crazy on us, but they did watch us.

I was thinking about what plushie I should get. I kept looking until Mir gave me a plushie. I looked at it and smiled.

(You can choose any color!) http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tb-gbplget1.jpg 

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/tb-gbplget1.jpg  "Thank you Mir oppa! I'm going to get it!"

Before I could get to pay, Mir paid for it.

We then walked out of the store and around the mall. We would stop at a store and shop. I got Mir a beanie secretly. He thinks I bought it for someone else but I bought it for him since he bought me the plushie. The beanie's design was black and had his name in white letters.      

We finally got tired of shopping and walked to the food court to get our energy back!

When we ate we finally did the last thing we could do. ICE SKATING!!!

Mir got us our shoes and we sat the bench to put them on. I slipped into my shoes but did nothing to tie them. I waited for Mir to finish puuting on his skates.

"Mir oppa!" I called him.

"Yes?" He looked at me then my skates. "Oh!" He then helped me tie my skates.

I giggled. "Thank you Mir oppa!"

He smiled. "Your welcome!"

 

Mir's POV

'I'm glad we got the mall! That means I could buy things for _____!! And now that we are ice skating.......I can teach or help her out since she's a beginner.'

I smiled at her. "Lets go into the rink!" I grabbed her hand and we went to the rink.

I then skated to the middle and did a spin. I looked at ____ and she was holding onto the railing. I skated to her.

"Oppa! That spin was cool!" She complimented me.

"Really?" She nodded. "Hey! To learn to skate you need to get off the railing." I .

"I know that!" She said.

"An why are you still there?" I asked.

"Because I'm scared....." She answered.

I smiled. "Theres nothing to be scared of! I will hold you!" I said and took her away from the railings and skated while holding her hand. "See?"

She smiled. "Yup!"

She suddenly thought she was going to fall and hugged me. I blushed.

"Mianhe oppa!" She said.

"Its nothing _____." I said.

I taught her how to skate and she learned really quick.

As she was skating she made a spin and it seemed like she was the pro and I was a beginner.

"Wow! _____ is good at skating now!" I said.

She giggled. "Because I had a good teacher!"

"Yup! The best of them all!"

We then got tired of skating and went back to return the skates.

We decided to stop by this gelato cup that was in the food court.

While we were walking to gelato cup, ____ called out to me.

"Mir oppa!"

"Yes?" I turned to look at her.

"Here! This is for you!" She gave me a beanie.

I pointed to myself. "Me?"

"Yes you! Your the only Mir oppa I see! Unless there is a really tiny Mir oppa behind you." She giggled.

I chuckled. "Thank you!" I put on the beanie.

"It even has your name oppa!"

"I noticed! You know what? I should wear this to our concerts!" I said.

She smiled. "Thatd be a great idea!"

We finally arrived at gelato cup and ordered.

I got mango and _____ got strawberry.

"Hey _____!!! We should mix ours up!" I suggested.

"Yeah! Mango and strawberry mix!"

We mixed up our gelatos and we tried our creation. Our eyes widen.

"This is good!" We both said.

When we were done, we went back to the building that we were at for Mblaq's idol army.

We saw the others there waiting for us.

"How come you guys took so long?" Everyone asked us.

"Because we were having the time of our life! How come you are here so early?" We asked.

"Because we were getting mauled by fans."

_____ and I chuckled. "We were worried that we would get mauled but we didn't!"

"Lucky!" They said.

We all went our seperate directions.

 

Back to your POV

 

"Did you guys get mauled by fans for real?" I asked.

They nodded.

I giggled but stopped when all the members were looking at me. "Unnies?"

"How was your date ____? With Mir?" They asked me.

I blushed.

"Ohh someone's blushing!" Eun Hee teased.

I sighed. "It was fun! I even got this!" I showed them the plushie I got from Mir.

"Who bought it?" Miyoung asked.

"Mir oppa!" I answered.

"No! My baby already has a boyfriend!" Hyun Jae exclaimed.

"Hyun Jae umma I'm not!"

"Yeah ____ is not having a boyfriend unless I approve!" Hana said.

We all then burst out laughing.


 

I started a new fanfiction!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68805/this-is-not-my-face-you-youngmin-kwangmin