Beginning of the show!

All my firsts!

Today my oppa and I are going to go on an interview for our scandal. I got ready quietly so the members wouldn't know that I was leaving.

I dressed in: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/a-so-bi-contrast-crochet-trim-chiffon-dress-cream-one-size/info.html/pid.1025001355 

I left the dorm and went to the building that my oppa told me to go to.

I arrived and everyone smiled at me.

"So are you ready for your interview?" The host asked.

I nervously nodded. "Kinda...where is my oppa?" I asked.

"He's over there!" The host pointed to a door.

I dashed to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard from the other side.

"The one and only." I answered.

My oppa came out and smiled. "______!! I miss you so much!" He gave me a hug and brought me inside his room.

"I missed you too oppa! Are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded. "Ofcourse! When its all said! We can finally hang out together and won't have to hide it from our members you know?"

"True.." I smiled.

"Okay everyone get ready! We are going to be on in 5 minutes!" I heard someone yell from outside the door.

My oppa and I left the room and hid behind the scene.

The host comes in. "Hello everyone! We have a scandal of ______ from falling stars! Who is a catcher in here?"

Everyone raises there hands. "I am!"

"Well do you want to know who she got in a scandal with?" The host asked.

"Yes!" The audience yelled.

"Me too! So lets get this show started!" The host smiled. "______ come out!!!"

I came out with a smile. I gave a little wave to the audience. I then sat on the stool they had.

"So _____........would you like to do an introduction?" The host asked me.

I stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaesaeyo! Falling stars's maknae _____ imnida!" I said cutely and then sat back down.

The host chuckled. "Thats our _____!! Cute and innocent.....or maybe not anymore....." The host said.

I looked at my oppa and he gave me a fighting. I let out a soft sigh. 'I'm still innocent!'

"So _____.....was that your boyfriend? Were you out on your first date? What did you do?" The host bombarded me with questions.

"No, that wasn't my boyfriend. No it wasn't a first date yet. It was more of a play date. We went out to the movies and walked around in the mall." I answered.

"So ____ is very well still innocent! Another question! When do you think you will have your first boyfriend?"

"I don't know yet. When it come it will come." I answered.

The host laugh. "Okay. Lets get on to the reason we are all here!" The host said. "_____ tell us if the one your in the scandal is not your boyfriend then who is he?"

I looked at my oppa and nodded that it was time for him to get on. "Well.....lets get him on the show now!"


So how was it?

Its a long update! Kinda?

Comment and subscribe!

Just so you know I love you guys! <3

I'm also sorry for not updating this story and kinda forgetting about it lol

You heard of the latest news of Gdragon?

I'm very disappointed...but its not gonna stop me from liking him! Cuz I really do like him lol...I'm just not that happy with the whole no no thing he did....and reading some of the comments.......they were kinda blegh....

Man and I was so ready for them to come out with another hit song xD