Music Video!

All my firsts!

Finally! Today is the day that we do our music video. Our manager drove us to the studio, we are filming at. When we arrived, Big bang and the whole crew was there.

"Were you guys waiting long? Mianhe!" Our manager said.

"No! Its okay!" They said.

 

We then went into the studio and started off with the singing. The music began and we were singing. It started off slow, but gradually the music began to go faster. Soon it came to the rap parts. Gdragon was first, then me, and finally TOP.

After our singing, we went to the stage. We stood on the stage waiting for the music to begin. Just like the singing, it started off slow and then went faster. We were all in sync.

Then we went to our couple scenes. We all took turns and did our things.

The last shooting we had was when we are all together singing. We were holding hands with our partner or making poses. Gdragon and I made a heart with our arms and posed.

When we were done shooting, the people edited our video.

"I can't wait to see it!" I said.

"I know me too!" Gdragon said.

"US TOO!~" Falling stars and Big bang also said.

We waited for the editors to finish editing. Our managers came and told us to come into the editing room.

We went inside to see the editors smiling.

"Sit down over there please!" An editor said.

We nodded and sat down at the couch.

"Well you see........we finished editing and we want your approval before we put it on the internet." Another editor told us.

They turned it on and we watched. We were watching ourselves dance, sing, and acting. It was truly beautiful.

"So how was it?" Our managers asked.

"Its awesome!" We said.

"Great! Now we will be putting it on the internet. Since you guys finished early, you guys may take a break and hang out." Our manager told us.

We simply left the building with a disguised and walked around. We found a small cafe near by. We stop by there and ate some cake. Luckily, we were not bombarded by fans.

We left the cafe and went back to the studio.

"Lets go home girls!" Our manager called out.

"Okay!" We said.

"Bye big bang oppas!" I said and waved.

Then everyone said there goodbyes and went bacak to the dorm for some rest.

 


 

Hehe sorry again! Its kinda short........ :/

OH look at his thinking face! Its so cute! Hehe its Han Tae Sun from secret garden! Or as you can say Lee Jong Suk! I like him <3 When I saw him appear, I was like "Oh my goodness! He's cute!" xD

 

Hehe I'm in thinking too! Thinking about maybe deleting this story? Nah....I'm just kidding! But would you guys get mad at me for deleting this?

 

OH! Subscribe! Comment! And other stuff?

My face is like his right now! I'm thinking about somethings.....Like maybe deleting this story? Lol Just kidding! I'm not going to do that! But if I did would you get mad at me?