I met....

All my firsts!

Hana and I walked to the set of our variety show. We met with our host first.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" Hana and I bowed.

"If it isn't 2 members of Falling stars. Its nice to have you here!" The host said. "Please enjoy yourselves now! The show won't start until a few minutes......like maybe 30 minutes."

We nodded and walked around the set. We were soon stopped by someone.

"OH MY GOSH!!!! Its falling stars! Hana and _____!!" The person said.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi! Its Gdragon from Big Bang!" He introduced himself.

"Well....umm....you know us already." I said.

He chuckles. "Ofcourse! I'm one of your catchers."

I blushed. "Thank you very much!"

He then whispers in my ear. "Hana doesn't talk much does she?" I nodded. "Why not?"

"Its because her character is cold atfirst but she will warm up later." I answered nervously.

"Really? Well I want to sit net to you _____~" He smiled.

I blushed. "She's not going to sit with you! She is sitting with me!" Hana said and pulled me closer to her.

"Yeah but on one side!" Gdragon stuck his tongue out.

"We are going to start the show soon!" The producer shouted.

Gdragon linked arms and dragged me to a chair. Hana then ran and sat on the other side of me.

"Man Gdragon keeps taking my ____ from me!" Hana mumbled.

I smiled. "Hana unnie! You always have me at the dorm." I smiled. She nodded.

Hyunseung from BEAST sat next to Gdragon. Minho and Key from SHINee sat behind Hana and I. Amber from f(x) sat beside Key. Youngmin and Kwangmin from boyfriend sat at the very top row.

The host then came. "Hello viewers! We have alot of kpop groups today including the new one that just debuted, falling stars!" The host said to the camera. "Please introduce yourselves!"

"Hello! I am th Gdragon from Big bang!" Gdragon said to the camera. The audience screamed his name.

"We are the Jo twins!" They said. "I am Youngmin the youngest twin." The blonde haired twin said. "I am Kwangmin the real youngest twin!" The brown haired twin said. "And we are in Boyfriend!"

"Wah! So cute!" The audience shouted.

"Hi! I am Amber from f(x)." She said cooly.

"Thats our Amber!" The audience said.

"We are in SHINee! This is Key." He pointed to himself. "I am Minho."

"SHINee!!!" The audienced screamed.

"I am Hyunseung from Beast!" He put up a peace sign.

"Hyunseung's peace sign! Oh my gosh!" The audience smiled.

"Hello! I am ____ and this is Hana!" I said and pointed to Hana. "And together we are 2 Falling stars!"

"Wah! Its the new kpop band! ___ is so cute! Hana is so pretty!" The audience said.

"Well thats who we have today!" The host said. "I want to start off with our new group."

"Us?" I pointed to Hana and I.

The host nodded. "Yup! You guys just did your interview right?" We nodded. "Well ____ is it really true you never had experienced love yet?"

I nodded. "Yup! I really have not experienced love yet."

"Thats our little innocent maknae! And will stay like that for awhile." Hana said and ruffled my hair.

"Hana unnie!" I pouted. "Your messing my hair." I told her and fixed it back to how it was.

 

 

Key's and Minho's POV

 

'This is the girl my son Taeminnie fell in love with? No wonder! She would totally match with him.' Key thought.

'Taeminnie likes her? She's too cute! I also would have claimed her if he didn't!' Minho thought.

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

'OMO! Its true! She didn't experience love yet. No wonder Junhyung wants her. And to add she's really cute!'

 

Youngmin's and Kwangmin's POV

 

"Whoa! Our maknae fell for her?" Youngmin whispered to his brother.

"Yup! No wonder! She's cute and innocent. Man if only....." He was interrupted.

"If we claimed her first she would be ours right Kwangmin?"

Kwangmin nodded. "But we can't.......Minwoo called her."

 

Gdragon's POV

 

'Wah! Not only is she cute! She is innocent! I'm going to make her mine!'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Wow! The guy you fall for must be really lucky ____." The host said.

"I guess......" I said.

"Well lets get onto our show! We would like to have falling stars show us some talents!" The host said.

We nodded and got ready. We were going to dance.

This is how we danced: http://youtu.be/9MNZzgDaYm8 

Once we were done everyone applauded. "Wow so cute!" Everyone said.

We smiled and went back to our seats. The show went on for about an hour. We laughed and played around. Once we were done, the host took us out to eat.

"Hey guys want to eat out with me? My treat!" The host said.

"Really?! Okay!" We said.

We then went to a restaurant and seated. I sat between Amber and Hana. They didn't want me to sit next to the guys, for they might take my innocence away. We ordered and waited for our food.

"So how is the celebrity life Hana and ____?" Amber asked us.

"Well no privacy." Hana answered.

"You?" Amber looked at me.

"Hmm.....its quite fun! But theirs lot of restriction you know?" I answered.

Amber chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Thats because you don't want to be in scandals and stuff."

I pouted. "Amber! You are messing my hair!" I was about to fix until Hana beat me to it.

"Hey lets share phone numbers!" Gdragon said.

I looked at Hana for approval. She nodded. "Okay!" We all then exchanged numbers.

"_____!! I want you to meet our band!" Youngmin said.

"Yeah! We are going to have lots of fun!" Kwangmin agreed.

I nodded. "Next time!"

"Our band too!!!" Gdragon, Minho, Key, and Hyunseung said.

I smiled. "Okay!"

We then got our food and ate.

"_____ try this!" Hana said and put the spoon in my face. I slowly open my mouth and she fed it to me.

"_____! Try this one too!" Amber said and fed me too. Gdragon then pouted.

"Aww Gdragon-shii...whats wrong?" I asked.

His pout turned to a frown. "Because I'm a -shii and not an oppa! Also I want to feed you too!"

I smiled. "Okay Gdragon oppa!" I opened my mouth and he put some food in.

He smiled and pumped his hands in the air. "Yes! I feed her and got her to call me oppa!"

"Call us oppa too kay?" The other guys said.

I nodded. "Okay!"