The Interview

All my firsts!

Eun Hee came to Hana's and my room to wake us up. Hana and I got ready and brush our teeth and brushed our hair. Eun Hee then came with our outfits.

Hana's: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wonderland-3-4-sleeve-jacket-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1022938788 

Mine: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-double-placket-vest-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023542462 

When we left we saw the others finished and dressed.

Hyun Jae: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-floral-print-dress-belt-not-included-cream-one-size/info.html/pid.1023723587 

Eun Hee: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-pocket-front-v-neck-hooded-top-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1024048093 

Miyoung:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-off-shoulder-drawstring-side-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023016763 

"Good morning unnies!" Hana and I greeted.

"Good morning dongsaengs!"  Miyoung and Hyun Jae said.

"Good morning maknaes!" Eun Hee said.

We then sat down and ate breakfast the Hyun Jae made.  After we were done we left the building and out to meet our manager.

"Ready girls?" The manager asked us.

"Yes!" Miyoung said.

"Manager unnie! What are we getting interview for?" I asked.

"Hmm.....I don't really know....."

Everyone sighs besides me. I just smiled. The manger drove us to the place of the interview.

"Welcome!" Some person in the front said.

"Hi! I was wondering where "falling stars" is going to have their interview." The manager told us.

"This is falling stars?" The person said. We nodded our heads. "Wah! I'm such a fan! Its on the 4th floor in room 35."

"I want to push the button!" I screamed and ran to the elevator.

Everyone else followed and went to elevator. I pressed the number 4 button and the doors closed. We then rised and soon skidded to a stop. The doors open and we went out. Miyoung and Hyun Jae and out manager was looking for the room. While Hana and Eun Hee and I were talking.

"What do you think they are going to ask?" Eun Hee asked.

"I don't know....." I said.

"Pshh its probably something stupid." Hana told her.

"Yah! The room is in here!" The manager shouted.

We then walked into the room. We then sat in the chairs they provided us. I was between Miyoung and Hana. The host then came into the room.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked us.

We nodded. "Yup!"

"Okay! Lets get the show on!" Then the camera crew came and set up.

We watched them set everything up.

"Hello! And welcome today's show with the new kpop band that just debuted Falling stars!" The host said to the camera and walked to the empty chair.

We then stand up. "Annyeonghaesaeyo! Falling stars imnida!" We said.

"Please introduce yourselves!" The host said.

We then sat down. "I am Miyoung the leader of the group at your service." She saluted.

"I am Hyun Jae! The second oldest." She waved.

"I am Eun Hee! The fashionista in the group." She smiled.

"I am Hana." She said.

"Hello! I am the maknae ______." I smiled.

"Wah! Your so cute _____!" The host said.

"Thank you!"

"Well lets get on with our interview!" The host pretends to think. "Well first question! How was your first love?"

"Mine was good." Miyoung said.

"How long did it last? Did it end well?" He asked.

"It lasted about 2 years. And it ended pretty well!" She replied.

"Mine......was fine. It didn't last as long as I wanted but it didn't end bad." Hyun Jae answered.

"Really Hyun Jae? How long did you attend it to last?"

"I thought it was going to last atleast 1 1/2 years or more."

"Hmm....mine it wasn't really special....I guess.....I was pretty young when I had my first love." Eun Hee said.

"Wow!" The host said.

"Mine....I don't really want to talk about it." Hana said.

The host nodded and turned to me. "What about you ____?"

"Me?" I pointed myself and he nodded. "Well....I haven't had my first love." I answered truthfully.

"Wow really?! Why?" He asked.

"I don't know really.....I guess I'm saving it for my special guy."

"Wah! Not only is maknae ____ is cute but she is very innocent." He complimented me. "So what about first kiss?"

I shook my head. "Nope not that either." Everyone answered him a "yes".

"Well since ____ can't really answer these questions..........then what do you look for in a guy?" The host asked.

"I really don't mind anyone as long as I truly love him. But I like guys who are funny. And very kind. A gentleman." I said.

"Like me?" The host said.

I giggled. "Yup like you!"

Everyone then answered the question.

"Well thats all today!" The host said facing the camera. "Bye bye!" The show ended and we then left back to the dorm.

"____ I didn't know you didn't have a boyfriend yet!" Everyone said including the manager.

"Yup! I haven't had one yet!" I smiled.

"Our maknae is so innocent!" Miyoung ruffled my hair.

"I know right?" Hyun Jae said and hugged me.

"Its because she loves me." Hana says and gets me out of Hyun Jae's arms.

I smiled. "Yup! Its because I love Hana!"

"You only love her? What about us?" The manager said.

"I love you guys too!"

"Our maknae is so cute!" They said.

"Well today Miyoung and Hyun Jae has a radio part. Hana and _____ have to go on a variety show. And Eun Hee needs to help out with your clothes." The manager told us.

We then nodded. We walked back into our van and dropped off Miyoung and Hyun Jae. Next Hana and I were dropped off and Eun Hee stayed with the manager.