New song again?

All my firsts!

Today you are going to meet up with Junhyung. Why? Well its in your schedule!

Annyways your manager dropped you off at cube entertainment.

"Hey Junhyung! What's up?" You asked him.

He smiled. "I want you to do a song with me!"

"Really what song? When is it coming out?" You were excited.

"Yup! It will be coming out faster than any other songs! But first practice!" Junhyung grabbed my hand and dragged me into the studio.

We began singing to the song. First try and everything was already good. Our managers came in with smiles.

"You guys sing really well together!" Your manager said.

"Thank you!" We said.

"Junhyung this will come out sooner than we thought!" His manager said.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Tomorrow will be teaser shots and videos!" The manager said.

"And you guys will do the music video after that and it will be out in no time!" Your manager said.

You both nodded and grinned.


The next day you went to take pictures for the teaser. You guys also started on making a teaser of the music video. It was sent out imediately.

The day has passed now and you guys will get the music video story.

The story of the song is about a girl who catches her boyfriend about to get kissed by another girl. The main girl runs with tears and hides her feelings. She broke up with her boyfriend now ex boyfriend and lives her life. But what if he doesn't want anything to end. He tries his best to make up with her and when he couldn't take it he took the girl that messed his relationship up to the main girl.  He made the girl tell his ex the truth and they made up.

Well in this case its You as the main girl. Junhyung is the boyfriend. Hyuna as the girl who almost kisses Junhyung.


When you guys were finished you talked with each other.

"_____!!! You were great!" Everyone commented me.

"Kamshamnida!" I bowed.

Junhyung ruffled my hair. "_____ you were so great!"

I smiled and fixed my hair. "Thank you oppa!"

"Mianhe _____ for almost kissing your boyfriend!" Hyuna teased me.

I blushed. "Hyuna unnie!"

"What?!"

"When did you guys become friends?"

"Hmm...when did we Hyuna?" I asked her.

She gasped. "What? You don't remember when?"

I laughed. "Just kidding! I know I know! Its been a year now?"

"Yeah a year." She giggled.

"Wow!" Junhyung said.

We both nodded.

"Hey ____ want to hang out? Since we are done with the music video and everything?" Junhyung asked me.

"What about me Junhyung oppa?" Hyuna asked.

"W-well.......I......." Junhyung stuttered and blushed.

Hyuna giggled. "I'm just kidding! I have schedule still!" She waved and left.

I gave junhyung a smile. "Lets go oppa!"

We went to his car and drove off. He took me out to the park. I ran to the slide and slide down. Junhyung was at the bottom and caught me.

We both started laughing as Junhyung was hugging me.

"You know ____ the best way to slide is like this! But first go up there okay?" Junhyung smirked.

I went up the slide and Junhyung was right behind me. "Okay! So what now?"

"Just sit there and let me hold you." Junhyung held my waist and he was pressed against my back.

"But aren't we supposed to slide?" I asked.

"Yeah....." He whispered into my ear. I shivered. "We go down like this."

We both slide down.

'Omo! Junhyung oppa is so close! Gah! I might over blush?'

"Lets go on the swings now! I will push you~" Junhyung said.

I smiled and ran to the swings. "Okay!" I sat on the swing and waited for Junhyung.

Junhyung began to push me. "Hey _____ do you ever think about who will take your firsts?" He asked.

I looked at the sky. "Yeah I always wondered who.......Sometimes I want to try and have a boyfriend and everything but sometimes I'm scared." I truthfully said.

Junhyung stopped pushing me. "Waeyo? Why would you be scared?"

"Because......I don't know..........I just don't want to give it to the wrong person you know? I want it special." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah......even though mine wasn't special."

"Awww why?"

"Its just I kinda was forced onto the kiss."

"Yeah......I don't want that."

 

Junhyung's POV

'I asked _____ if she wondered who will have her first. She is so innocent! And hopefully I get them. I don't just want to take them though! Because I really love her.......but I know there are so much other competition especially Gdragon! They have been very close lately! But I'm glad she was able to this song with me.'

"Yeah I don't think anyone wants that!" I told her.

"Ofcourse! No one would.......unless it happens to be your crush you know?"

We both laughed.

"Yeah......Come on! Lets get some ice cream." I said as I heard the ice cream truck.

We both ran to the ice cream truck and got 2 pikachu ice creams.

We sat on the bench and ate our ice creams.

Later we decided to walk around the park before I dropped ____ back to her dorm.

 

Your POV

Junhyung took me back to my dorm.

"Thank you Junhyung oppa!" I smiled.

"Your welcome!" He said and walked to his car.

"Bye!" I waved.

"Bye!" He waved and went inside and drove up.

I went inside the dorm and was hugged by Hana. "So how was you day?" Hana asked me.

"It was fun!"

"Who dropped you off ____?"

"Junhyung oppa!" You answered.

"No wonder it was so fun!" Hana teased.

I blushed. "Yah!"

"You can't yah me! I'm older than you."

I looked down. "Mianhe......"

Hana smiled and hugged me tighter. "Aww.....Its ok _____!! I'm sorry!" She said. I just laughed. "You tricked me again!?"

"No not really......." I answered.

"Well what did you do?"

"Well I did another music video. Junhyung and I went to the park!  And he got me pikachu ice cream!" I jumped up and down.

She smiled and jumped with me. "I'm glad you had fun!"

The other members came in.

"Hey guys whats with the jumping?" Miyoung asked.

"Nothing!" We answered.

"Yeah right....." Eun Hee said.

"Anyways.....how was your day _____?" Hyun Jae asked.

"It was fun!" I smiled. "But I'm really tired so I'm heading out to bed."

I jumped onto the bed and went to sleep.


Sorry for not updating~

I've been updating my other story lol

But I didn't forget this one! :3