2 groups comes to visit!

All my firsts!

The next day, our manager got us to take a break.

"Today's schedule........your not going to do anything and take a break!" She said.

"Really unnie?" I looked at her.

She nodded. "But 2 boy groups are going to come over!"

"Who is it?" Miyoung asked.

"Its a surprise! Just wait until they come okay?" She scolded us.

"Yes unnie!" We said. She then left.

We then walked into our rooms. Eun Hee was in our rooms this time. Hana and I were playing on the computer and Eun Hee was watching us. She looked really bored.

"Want to play with Eun Hee unnie?" I asked.

"Yeah unnie want to play?" Hana asked.

"Can I?" Eun Hee asked. We both nodded and made room for her. "So what am I supposed to do and press?"

"Okay this is to attack, and these are to move and this one is to jump." I said pointing to each keys on the keyboard.

"And we are supposed to kill all the zombies." Hana finished the explanation and we began to play.

"DIE!!!!!" Eun Hee screamed.

"Eun Hee unnie watch out!" I told her.

"Its okay! I got him!" Hana said.

Miyoung and Hyun Jae then burst into our room. "Dongsaengs! Lets watch a drama!"

"What drama umma?" We asked looking into the computer screen

"Yah! If you keep your eyes on the computer like that you will go blind!" Hyun Jae scolded.

"Lets watch the drama unnie!" I told Hana and Eun Hee. They agreed and we went to the living room.

We watched Secret Garden until the door bell rang.

"I got it!" I said and got up from the couch. The others then followed. I opened the door and saw a bunch of guys.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! It is Mblaq and Infinite!" They said. I nodded. "And you must be the maknae of falling stars, _____ right?" I smiled and let them enter our dorm.

I then walked to the others. "Annyeonghaesaeyo! We are Falling stars! And I am the leader Miyoung! This is Hyun Jae, Eun Hee, Hana and you know our maknae!

"We are Mblaq! I am the leader Seungho! This is G.O, Lee Joon, Thunder, and Mir."

"We are infinite! I am the leader Sunggyu! This is Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and L."

"Oh! Are you the 2 groups our manager was talking about?" Miyoung asked.

"Yup!" Sanggyu said.

"So what are you guys here for?" Hyun Jae asked.

"To meet you guys and have fun!" Seungho said.

"Really?" My face seemed to have brighten.

They chuckled. "Yup! Where would you like to go _____?" Mir asked.

"Mir-sshi....I would like to go to the park!" I said. Mir frowned and then I frowned. "Why are you frowning?"

"Because ____ called me -sshi!" He whined.

"Oh sorry.....Mir oppa! Can we go to the park?" I asked.

"Yes! Lets go ____." He hooked arms with me and we were about to leave.

"YAH! Why are you leaving us?" Seungho and Miyoung yelled.

"I thought you guys were going to follow?" I said and looked at them.

"Oh yeah....."

"Can I link arms with you too? And call me oppa too!" Sungyeol came and linked arms on the side Mir wasn't on.

"Okay Sungyeol oppa!" I smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Between Mblaq besides Mir

 

"Stupid maknae calling ___ first! She is so cute!" Lee Joon whined.

"I heard she hasn't had any boyfriend yet." Thunder said.

"Are you serious? No wonder Mir wanted her!" G.O said.

"Thats our maknae! Look at them now!" Seungho then pointed to us.

 

 

Between Infinite besides Sungyeol

 

"Stupid boy calling her first!" L grumbled.

"Its okay hyung! Maybe another girl!" Sungjung tried to cheer him up.

"But he got a point! ____'s cute and innocent!" Sunggyu said.

"I even heard she never had a boyfriend!" Dongwoo said.

"She hasn't had her first kiss yet either!" Woohyun said.

"Yeah! If Sungyeol gets ____ he'd be very lucky! But he will have tons of competition." Hoya said.

They all nodded in agreement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We were walking to the park and we got to know each other. All of them were older than me so they made me call them oppa. When we finally reached the park I got out of Mir's and Sungyeol's arms and ran to the slide.

"Yah! ____ don't leave us!" Mir and Sungyeol sreamed and followed me.

"Mehrong~" I stuck my tongue at them and slid down the slide.

"Did you just mehrong at me?" Mir asked.

"Yeah we are your oppas!" Sungyeol said.

They both looked at each other and smirked. They started walking towards me. I walked away from them but they grabbed me and began tickling me.

"Oppas.....stop......" I said between my giggles.

"Okay!" They said.

I then ran to Miyoung. "Umma!" I screamed.

"Yes ____?" She asked.

"Wait stay still." I said looking out for Mir and Sungyeol.

She looked at what I was looking at and nodded.

Seungho and Sanggyu then came and covered the sides of me. "They are not going to find you now!" They said.

I giggled in victory. "Do you know where ____ is?" I heard Mir and Sungyeol ask and I calmed my giggles and became quiet. Miyoung and Seungho and Sunggyu shook their head no. They then pointed to a random direction.

Once they were gone I walked to Hana. "Hana unnie!" I yelled and ran to her. I glomped on her and she smiled.

"Yes ____?"

"Can you push me on the swings?" I asked.

She yawned. "I can!" Sungjung offered.

I smiled. "Okay!" We then went to the swings. I sat down and he pushed me. I giggled.

"Yah! Why did you run and hide from your oppas? You know? You worried us!" Mir and Sungyeol came running to me out of breath.

Sungjung stopped pushing me. "Because! I wanted to!" I smiled. "Mianhe for making you worried." I started to frown.

"No don't frown _____!" Mir said.

"Oppa is sorry for making you frown!" Sungyeol hugged me.

"Its okay oppa!" I broke the embrace.

Mir pouted. "I want a hug too!" I hugged him.

"Are you hungry?" Everyone came to us.

Mir, Sungyeol, and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Yes!"

We then walked to a restaurant and the once bright sky was getting dimmer. 

We all sat down in a table and ordered. Fans around us was looking at us in awe. All Mblaq and Infinite could do was sigh. But we tried to ignore them. I mean we don't mind them its just we aren't used to it.

"So how is it feeling knowing alot of guys are after you ____?" Sungyeol asked.

I pointed to myself. "Alot of guys are after me?" Everyone nodded. "Why?"

"Because they are after your innocence!" Mir said.

"Really?" I said clueless.

"Yeah! But we are going to keep her innocence!" My members said.

Everyone started to laugh. "But what if I want to give away my innocence?" I asked them.

"You want to already? Your still young! I don't want you to change yet! Who is he?" They jumped on me when I said that.

"Its no one yet unnie! But I'm just saying!" I said.

"Well we have to make sure you both truly love each other before you do!" They answered.

I smiled. We then ate and left the restaurant. We walked back to our dorm. Since Mblaq's and Infinite's managers were going to pick them up there.

Infinite's and Mblaq's managers weren't here yet so they decided to chill inside our dorm. We were getting bored just sitting in our living room so someone suggested we play..............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER! xD

Subscribe and Comment? Please?

Thank you for my supporters! Hope you like my stories.

Youngmin says............